The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"Uh...yeah...I'm surprised you didn't cut his balls off."

"After I thoroughly explained that I was not one bit embarrassed about suing his ass...or at the very least, black-balling him with everyone I knew...I got Collin to fess-up. Mainly, he just felt overwhelmed with college debt, and his family had contributed all they could. I could tell he just wasn't an extortion kind of guy."

"I agree. Collin might be over-confident and a little cocky...but he was a great worker...no need for him to go that direction at all."

"That was my estimate of him, exactly. To cut the drama short...I paid off his student loans in exchange for his files, a promise of repayment at a very good rate, and set him up with a job that has potential...if he keeps his nose clean."

"Wow...where were you when I left college? This kind of overbearing charity hardly seems your style, Karla...no offense intended."

Karla laughed before responding. "None taken, Hank. Believe me...I'm getting something out of the deal. Collin has become my favorite fuck toy...I'm sure you can appreciate why. He's agreed to hang around and be my perfect accessory at social functions...you know how I like to shock every now and then. Nothing binding...if one or both grows tired of the situation...we end it, and he just has to keep up the loan payments. I certainly wouldn't lecture him on blackmail, and then do the same to him. We're using each other for a specific purpose...and it seems to work for us."

"If I were in his shoes...being your "kept man" wouldn't seem like a bad deal to me either. Forgive me...but I'm still a little lost as to where I fit into this whole thing."

"Let's just say that during some "playtime", I've inquired about the men he pursued...whey he did it...and if it was enjoyable for him." Karla said, running her finger around the rim of the wine glass and staring at me seductively. "Collin has a strong sense of curiosity, but hasn't allowed himself to explore it. I want to push him over the edge a little...and reinforce some humility at the same time."

"And you think I'm the man for that? I'll admit to having some bisexual tendencies, and that I found Collin attractive, but what more do you have in mind?"

Karla sat next to me, licking her lips and speaking in a breathy voice into my ear. "You were a hot fuck, he's a hot fuck, and the three of us together could be white-hot. I want to use you too, Hank. I'm being upfront about it. I want you to fuck me, fuck him, everything in-between, and keep doing it until we get bored with it." She said, pulling my hand under her skirt to feel the wetness between her legs.

"Does he know about this ménage?" I asked, my dick swelling as Karla stroked my inner thigh.

"No...I want it to be a surprise. I'd like to let him pretend I'm forcing it on him. Of course, no one is really being made to do anything they don't want to...if he says "stop"...then it stops. I'm a good judge of these things, Hank. I don't think he'll put up much resistance. Besides, it seems he found you appealing, but didn't know how to handle it."

It was hard to collect my thoughts as Karla squeezed my crotch and rubbed at my swollen member. "God knows I could use some really good sex...hell, any sex. I'm in...but I won't have any part of forcing Collin into anything he doesn't want. I can play the game...but if the game falls apart, then I'm out."

"I would expect nothing less, Hank. It's all about fun...and a learning opportunity...nothing else. It may be just a one-time thing...but I love the idea of it becoming more...if we all agree." Karla said with her tongue tracing my earlobe and her hand inside my opened fly.

Karla gasped as I pushed her panties aside, plunged a finger into her soaking pussy, and teased her clit with my thumb. "It's all I can do not to toss you on this table and fuck you now." I grunted as she gripped my cock firmly.

"Clearly, we should have picked a sleazier place to meet. Just hold that thought lover. Can you be at my place tomorrow night?" Karla asked while pushing my dick back into my pants and sliding away to the other side of the table.

"You certainly know make it difficult to say "no". I answered, zipping my fly and licking my finger. "Just tell me when to show up."

We sat there for another hour, arranging times, discussing various scenarios. By the time we left the pub, I was horned out of my mind, and could hardly wait for the next night.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I arrived at Karla's downtown condo at the appointed time...knowing quite well how she appreciates promptness. The door was unlocked, as promised, and I moved quietly upstairs to her bedroom. I knew things would likely be in progress, but I was still taken aback by the sight in front of me. Collin was naked and spread-eagle on the bed, his wrists and ankles tied to the bed frame with soft ropes. It was clear the restraints were only for play, and not intended to truly confine him. Karla was wearing a lacy black bra, hose, and a garter...but no panties. She was hovering over Collin's body in a sixty-nine position, lifting his balls with one hand and fingering his ass with the other. Collin was lapping at her pussy, unaware of my presence, and moaning into Karla's snatch.

"Mmmmm, yes...eat my pussy, baby...you do that so well." Karla said, encouraging Collin's efforts as she motioned me into the room. "Damn, I love your cock and this tight, lean ass."

I had to agree with Karla's assessment, as I watched her suck on the meat stick I had feasted on only months before. In spite of Collin's obvious appeal, I found myself drawn more toward Karla's sexy frame. During the brief time we dated, she was always intensely sensual, and her fit, curvy body was as beautiful to behold as ever. Our eyes were locked on each other as I removed my clothing, revealing a pair of boxers that I intended to return to their rightful owner. My cock swelled quickly, and tented the front of the borrowed shorts as I stepped forward to share an impassioned kiss. It was difficult to lean over the bed for access to Karla's pouty lips and probing tongue, so I knelt on the bed between Collin's outstretched legs.

"What the fuck...what's this shit!" Collin said, sounding startled as he flailed against the bindings. "Harris...Hank Harris!? Baby, I thought we'd agree on the right time...and the right lady. This isn't what we talked about at all!" He said, with Karla's muff still rubbing on his chin.

"Oh, don't worry sugar...I've got a special girlfriend lined-up for another time." She said, looking back at him over her shoulder while stroking his cock. "You know how I love surprises, and I think you owe my friend Hank an apology." Karla licked a finger, and slid it under Collin's balls and into the crack of his ass..."a very deeply felt apology."

The color nearly vanished from Collin's face as the double-meaning came over him. "Hank...man...I was a dumbass...Karla showed me that. Honestly dude, all that shit is over...nothing will ever come of the things I did...I swear it, man."

"That's what I understand. Karla filled-me-in on your arrangement...I'm guessing she just wants to drive home the depth of your transgressions." I said before engaging in another kiss, kneading Karla's firm breasts. "I'm just here to return your shorts."

Karla pushed back from me with a giggle, spun over Collin's body to face him and rubbed his hard prick against the slick folds of her pussy. "Stand over here, Hank and let me take a trip down memory lane." She said, pointing me toward the head of the bed.

I stood on the mattress, my ankles pressed to Collin's shoulders as Karla pulled down my underwear, letting them fall on Collin's face. "I hear these boxers have a little history...I'd like to add to the story." She said, leaning forward to kiss my hard cock.

I stepped-out of the crumpled fabric, tossing them to the side...Collin staring wide-eyed as Karla took my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm...the two best looking cocks I've ever had, here at the same time." Karla cooed, before squatting onto Collin's rigid pole. "Before I give you what you want...you have to be willing to indulge the things I want." She said, looking down at him with a smile, before returning to my own aching prick.

Karla is a masterful cocksucker, and soon had her nose buried in my wiry curls. Spit trailed down my balls, falling onto Collin's face as she bucked her hips over his fuck stick. The three of us let out a symphony of moans, filling the room with the sounds of sex.

"Mmmm...that's a tasty dick. Come down here Hank, get a taste, and help this young buck hit my love button." Karla said, moving away from me and leaning back with her hands on Collin's shins...his dick still deeply implanted inside her.

Having taken the opportunity moments ago to remove the lacy bra, I trailed my tongue over her breasts...teasing each nipple, and slowly moved down her body. I had to lean down and forward to reach her stiff little clit, my dick poking the side of Collin's nose. He moved his head to the side, as though offended by the intrusion. Karla squealed as I flicked across the sensitive bud and occasionally lapped at Collin's prick.

"Oh fuck...that is so fucking hot. Suck him, baby...clean that boys cock for me, Hank." Karla said, lifting herself from Collin's lap and leaving his prick to smack me in the face. "I wish I knew this side of you before, Hank...this gets me so wet...so hot."

Collin's prick was like a steel rod, and glistened from Karla's nectar. I gripped the base firmly and immediately began inching my way down the entire eight inch length. I could feel his breath on my balls as Collin gasped for air, the twisting movement of his hips constrained by the ropes on his wrists and ankles. His cock twitched as I took the last inch down my throat and my nose brushed his balls. Once again, I realized how much I missed devouring a hot piece of meat from time-to-time...having Karla as an enthusiastic cheerleader only enhanced the erotic meal.

"Tastes good, doesn't he Hank?

I groaned the affirmative...my mouth thoroughly stuffed with throbbing cock.

"This looks tasty too." Karla said before kneeling behind me and lapping at my ass.

Her tongue felt incredible as it gently stroked my twitching brown-eye and the back of my sack. Collin still seemed to be doing his best to avoid the view above, and the dick oozing precum over his cheeks.

"I'm going to release your hands now, sweety. Do as I say and I'll consider the legs next." Karla chided, in a forceful tone. "Spread those buns for me baby. I need some help getting to Hank's pretty ass."

I half expected Collin to push me away and free himself completely, but he did as instructed...firmly gripping my buttocks and spreading them wide for our sexy host. Karla feasted on my ass like it was her last meal. I didn't recall her being so enthusiastic about ass-play in the past, but I wasn't about to object.

"Finger his ass for me baby." Karla instructed, taking one of Collin's fingers into her mouth and soaking it in spit. "That's it...I want to watch you play with that hot, hairy, man-ass." She said, fingering her own pussy as she knelt beside us. "Same for you, Hank...Collin just loves to have his butt played with."

Collin tried to protest, but his words were muffled as Karla stuffed two of her pussy-soaked fingers into his mouth. I never backed-off his cock, and slicked my middle finger with the spit running down his loose sack. Collin's tight bud twitched as I probed the entrance...his hips bucking, and forcing his cock further down my throat as my finger slid past the reluctant sphincter.

"Hank is such a special friend...he's treating you so nice, baby. Time you returned the favor, isn't it sweetheart?" Karla cooed, patting Collin's head and pressing his finger to my tight pucker.

Return the favor, he did...pushing his finger deep into my ass with an insistent push. It seemed almost an act of revenge. I gasped at the sudden intrusion, my mouth still filled with cock. Karla spat on my hole, lubricating Collin's efforts, and making it feel better than expected. I decided to make Collin focus on pleasure, and less on Karla's boundary-pushing taunts. I soon found his prostate, and began gently massaging while deep-throating his impressive prick..

"Uuummpphhh...oh...fuck." Collin grunted softly as I sucked on his pole and rubbed the special spot within his bowels...his nose grazing past my balls with his head rocking side-to-side.

"Mmmm...isn't that nice, baby? Has Hank found the same spot I did last week...the one that make you feel so good?" Karla said knowingly while quietly placing Collin's wrists back into the soft restraints. "Turn back around, Hank...I'm feeling a little left out." She said, smacking me on the ass.

Karla quietly guided me where she wanted, kissing my lips while having me straddle Collin's chest, my dick just inches from his chin. Running her fingers through the hair on my chest, she slid behind me, sitting on Collin's lap...his cock pressed between her swollen pussy and his rippled abs.

Karla nibbled the back of my neck and massaged my pecs while looking down into Collin's eyes. "Would you like to fuck me again, baby? I need a hot, hard cock so bad right now." She asked her boy-toy while reaching around to stroke my cock. Collin nervously shook his head "yes". "Hank has a really nice cock. I loved having Hank fuck me with this cock. Do you like his cock? Don't you think it's a nice cock, baby?"

"I...uh...think you're the better expert." Collin stammered as Karla ground herself against his stiff rod.

"I can teach you about cock, sweety. I think you really want to learn." Karla taunted, nudging my hips forward and brushing my leaking prick over Collin's lips. "It's only fair to sample the things you dish-out to others."

"Hey...anyone I played with new the rules. Tell her, man...tell her I made it clear what we did was a one-way thing." Collin said, absent-mindedly licking my precum from his lips.

"Well...true...he did say not to expect anything from him." I replied, relishing Karla's skillful strokes and the feel of her breasts against my back. "But I don't remember agreeing to a photo shoot, either."

"Aw...come on...I've dropped all that shit..."

Collin's protests were silenced as Karla released my aching pole, gathered the clear fluid from my piss-slit, and pressed two sticky fingers against his lips. "Shhhh...no more talk, you gorgeous thing. Here's the deal...you're going to face the things you've thought about, but never tried. Every inch you take in that sweet mouth of yours, is an inch back into my hot, wet, pussy. If you can't do it...fine...I'm sure Hank can give me what I need so bad right now." Karla turned my head back to kiss me hard and passionately. "Feed him, Hank. Show our young man what he's missing."

"You heard the lady. Seems like a small price to pay for such a sweet deal and a smoking-hot piece of ass." I said, gripping his head and pressing my cock to his lips. "But I'm more than willing to fuck her, if you won't."

"Please...oh, please baby! Take a taste...I want you in me so bad!" Karla teased, holding Collin's dick and brushing it across her swollen cunt.

I could see the conflict in Collin's eyes. He seemed torn by trying to protecting his macho persona, but also curious as hell and horned out of his mind. It took perhaps a minute, but Collin soon closed his eyes, slowly opened his mouth, and tentatively allowed the head of my prick between his lips.

"Aaaahhh...yessss!" I hissed through clenched teeth. "That's it, man...suck it...put your tongue under the head...you know where to go." I instructed, lifting his head for a better angle.

"Unngg...oooohhhh...you feel so good, baby. More...oh please, take a little more...I want you deep inside me, baby!" Karla cried-out, suspended over Collin's fuck stick.

I thought this might be a slow process, but it seemed Collin had accepted his fate, and perhaps found the strength to accept what he really wanted. "Fuck it...it isn't going to kill me." I heard him mutter under his breath before hesitantly opening his jaws wide and plunging his face as far down my pole as he could easily handle. My head flew back, and I grunted deeply as Collin tongued my rod and did his amateur best to service my tool.

"Oooohhhh...ffffuuuuccckkkk! So damn hotttt!" Karla squealed, impaling herself fully onto Collin's prick while he coughed and gagged around my twitching member.

I could hear Karla moaning behind me, and the sound of Collin drilling her soaking tunnel. I allowed Collin some time to adjust before gently pumping his face a few times, and then slowly pulling out. "Not bad, for a beginner." I said bluntly, bending over to release his wrists from the loose ropes. "Now grab my ass...this is no fucking glory hole." I ordered, twisting his own words from the past to mock him.

The sense of freedom seemed to liberate Collin and allowed him to embrace the things he denied wanting. Collin did as instructed, gripping my hairy cheeks and kneading my firm moons. He seemed to relax as the minutes passed by, and actually pulled on my ass...forcing my cock fully into his mouth. Correct or not, I took this as a sign the pretense was over, and started fucking his skull in earnest...my own need now as strong as Karla's. Collin offered little resistance.

"Fffffuuuucccckkk yyyyeeeesssss!" Karla screamed, watching me assault Collin's mouth, while she reached between my legs and fondled my balls. "That's so fucking hot! I'm so proud of you, baby! Let me kiss him, Hank. Let me taste your cock on his lips!"

Reluctantly, I pulled away, suddenly feeling like a third-wheel as I watched Karla attack Collin's face with kisses. I stroked my cock, watching them fuck like animals. Seeing the restraints on Collins ankles as pointless, I moved to the foot of the bed and released the remaining ropes. Karla squealed in delight as Collin realized his full freedom and suddenly flipped the temptress onto her back. He covered her body in kisses, kneading her breasts and sucking her nipples before plunging fully into her once again.

"Suck him, baby...I want to see you suck cock again so bad!" Karla said, while waving a finger to motion me next to them.

I knelt on the mattress beside them, and Collin didn't hesitate this time to take me into his mouth. While still a novice, his skills were quickly improving. Karla had already fingered herself into one orgasm this evening, and was enjoying the steady fucking from her new apprentice.

"God, you're a fantastic fuck! I love that long, thick meat of yours!" Karla moaned as her body writhed under Collin's athletic frame. "Now you have some idea why I love cock so much, don't you sweety?" Karla cooed, her hands slowing the pace of Collin's fucking.

"Uh...yeah...I guess...not so bad, really." Collin answered between kisses.

"In my mouth...in my pussy...in my ass...you feel so good all over my body."

Collin smiled awkwardly. "I'm glad you approve."

"You wanted Hank's cock, didn't you? You wanted to taste another man, but didn't know how to do it. Isn't that right, baby?" Karla said, kneading his ass and running a finger in his crack as they lay tightly together.

"Well...yeah...I suppose so. Still surprised I did it."

"What I love about cock is the heat, the strength, the power of it as it slides inside me." Karla whispered into his ear before looking at me and silently mouthing the words "fuck him"

I was a little stunned. I looked her in the eye and shook my head "no".

Karla's mouth formed the same silent words, and her gaze was insistent, as she grabbed Collin's ass and spread his cheeks apart. Damn, I need to fuck so bad...and it seemed I wasn't going to get anywhere near her sweet pussy tonight. This woman knew how to drive a hard bargain. I stared at Collins toned back side, the trace of hair in his crack and tight pucker in the middle. I could have pulled Collin away and fucked the shit out of Karla...but I was so damned horned...the view in front of me so inviting.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers