The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"I'm damn near there...I want to see your face while I take your ass." Collin said sternly before placing my legs on each of his shoulders. "Stroke it, Hank...jack your fucking meat." He ordered, a trail of spit flowed from his mouth and onto my twitching dick. I barely had a grip on myself before Collin plunged in once again.

"Yeah...c'mon, man...shoot it...I want to feel your hot ass clamp around my cock."

I ran one hand under Collin's shirt, feeling the strength in his chest and abs while watching his prick appear and disappear from behind my balls. My right hand pumped my aching rod as the moment of no-return came closer. Collin stared at me with a masculine and lustful scowl, grunting with each thrust into my ass.

"Fuck...oh shit...fffuuuucccckkkkk!" I howled, as streams of pearly spunk flew from my cock, coating my crumpled shirt and tie. My ass constricted tightly around Collins pole with every pulse from my tingling prick.

"Yeah...fuck yeah...shoot that fucking load. Damn...your ass is so fucking tight...so damn hot."

"Fuck...oh fuck...do it man...seed my fucking ass!" I panted, squeezing the last drops from my dick.

Collin offered no reply and simply closed his eyes as his thrusts became shorter and more forceful...my softening prick bouncing against my belly with every push.

"Aaaarrrrrgggg....ffffuuuuccckkkk...ssshhhhiiiiittttt!" Collin grunted as his body tensed. I placed a hand over his mouth to soften the volume and felt two heavy streams splash inside my guts. My hand fell away as he withdrew, coating my ass and balls with the last few shots of heavy cream. Collin used the head of his cock to spread his hot load across my balls and gaping hole before plunging inside again.

"Damn...so fucking hot..." Collin mumbled over and over, catching his breath and fucking me slowly while his cock gradually deflated.

My pulsing ring eventually forced Collins satisfied tool from my hole with a sticky "plop"...his cum still oozing down the crack of my ass. Collin then suddenly leaned down...clearly intending to kiss me.

"Uh...hey man...I'm not really into kissing guys." I stammered, with one hand on his shoulder.

"Me either...but now you're a fuck-buddy, not just some other dude. I kiss the people I fuck." He said calmly before placing his hand behind my head and planting a forceful kiss on my lips.

This was a first for me. This was not the gentle, intimate kisses I shared with the women in my life. Collin's kiss was more animalistic; a show of power and respect, and it didn't take long before I found the new experience satisfying, masculine, and erotic.

"Too bad this job might take me away from here. I could get used to this shit every now and then." Collin said, using my underwear to clean his cock before getting dressed.

"You've never had a problem generating interest. I think you'll be able to find a guy that suits your taste." I said with a smirk, gathering my clothes and removing my cum-soaked tie.

"Maybe...I like the casual thing with dudes. Cock when I want it, and nobody hassling me when I don't. You might be a hard act to follow." Collin said, straightening his hair and gathering his backpack. "Thanks for reference letter, Hank. I hope our paths cross again sometime."

I was still tucking-in my shirt when he left my office.

+++++++++++++++++++

Collin sent me an email several weeks later, telling me he got the job. Karla's methods may have been unusual, perhaps even unethical, but it seemed to have a good effect on Collin, and I certainly didn't mind enjoying the fringe benefits. I'm still hopeful my new "fuck-buddy" might stop by for a visit every now and then.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers