The Intern

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers

"I want you to know that feeling, baby...know what it's like to feel so connected, to feel so overpowered." Karla said, kissing Collin deeply. "Live to the fullest, sweetheart...never do anything half-ass."

Collin just stared at her with a confused look on his face, even as she gently rocked her hips against their union. I couldn't take anymore...damn, I needed to get off. I knelt on the bed beside them once again, running my thumb down the crack of Collin's ass and my fingers cradling his hairless sack. His hole was still slick and wet, allowing my thumb to slide easily inside.

"Oh fuck!" Collin said sharply as his body tensed, and Karla bit at his lower lip.

"Mmmmm...yyeeessss, baby! Your big cock just swelled inside me. Look at me, sweety...look in my eyes...let us open your mind to a whole new sensation." Karla panted excitedly, embracing Collin tightly and wrapping her legs around his waist.

Collin let out several muffled groans...his mouth and tongue intertwined with Karla's. I slid behind them, moving Collin's legs apart as I bent down to lick the twitching pucker. Collin's body tensed again, but Karla kept his cheeks spread wide to ease my access. He continued to offer what seemed like protests, but the words were still unintelligible grunts through Karla's insistent lip-lock. I sensed the window of opportunity might be short, so I grabbed the tube of lubricant at the foot of the bed, coated my aching rod, and let it rest between Collin's toned moons.

Karla broke from his mouth, held Collin's face firmly in her hands and stared straight into his eyes. "Look at me baby...just look right at me. Can you feel it...can you feel the heat of Hank's cock as it slides across your ass?" She asked, not expecting an answer, and Collin not offering one. "It might sting at first baby...but it will feel so good. I promise, baby...I promise. God you're so hard right now. I can feel your heart beating so strong!"

Collin's breathing was heavy, and his legs seemed to tremble. He certainly wasn't doing anything to encourage the next step...but he wasn't fighting me off, either. To be honest, ass-fucking other guys has never been high on my list, but Collin was different. His body was damn-near perfect, and I still held a slight grudge that I didn't mind venting with a solid fuck.

Keeping my prick pressed to his hole, I leaned over his body...my chest against his back and my mouth next to his ear. I kept my gaze on Karla's lust-filled face while speaking to Collin in a husky tone; "Time to pay-up, Collin. I need to get off, and your ass is looking pretty damn good." I said, nudging my leaking cock even tighter against his rosebud. "Karla says you've repented, and I believe her...but that doesn't mean I can't have some fun at your expense." Collin only grunted as Karla stroked the late-evening stubble on his face and kissed him deeply. "I'm not into rape, man...and I won't hurt you...but unless I hear something different, I'm going to take your ass as an apology."

"Let it happen, baby...let your body feel what your mind wouldn't allow before tonight." Karla said, smothering Collin in kisses. "Breathe, baby...just breathe and relax. Oh god, you feel so hot and hard inside me!"

Collin's body seem to shake underneath me as I pressed further, allowing the head of my dick to pop inside his virgin chute. Collin gasped loudly and stifled a groan while tightly clutching at the bed sheets. I remained motionless for a few minutes, allowing him to adjust to the new intrusion.

"That's good, baby...you're doing so well!" Karla said, encouragingly. "Hank will wait. Remember how you let me get used to your cock when I gave you my ass? Hank will do the same for you, baby. The worst is over...it gets so much better from here."

"Pussy's always better, but your ass feels so damn good." I growled, raising my torso for better position. "Karla's helped you see the light in more ways than one." I said, smacking Collin's right cheek. "Time...to drive...the point...home." I grunted, pushing further into his bowels with every pause between words, until my tight curls were pressed against his ass.

"Fffuuuccckkk...uuunnnngggg...oh, fffuuuccckkk!" Collin moaned loudly, his knuckles white as his grip on the sheets grew tighter.

"Can you feel it, baby...can you feel the heat and strength inside you. Can you feel how strong Hank is...the power being injected into you?" Karla said panting, sliding out from under Collin as his erection half-abated.

Karla was now sitting-up and pressing Collin's face into her breasts. I gripped his hips and lifted Collin onto his knees. I reached around to fondle his half-hard cock and sagging balls.

"How about it, bud...are you ready to get fucked instead of being a fuck?" I taunted, grasping his hair and making his nose brush Karla's hardened left nipple.

"Oh shit, baby...so hot...so fucking hot seeing Hank pressed against your ass like that." Karla cooed, while dipping a finger into her sopping cunt, and rubbing the nectar over her nipples. "Taste me, baby...taste how hot and wet I am right now. I just love real men who aren't afraid of new things! Answer him, baby...tell Hank what you want."

Collin suckled on the dewy nipples, savoring the taste Karla's juices. His ass-ring was still clenching my dick tightly, but I could feel it start to relax. Collin said nothing for several seconds, but finally stammered a nervous response. "D...dd...do it, man. Ttt...take my ass."

Confident I wasn't doing anything he was firmly against; I slowly withdrew and started a steady rhythm in-and-out of Collins tight hole. It had been a long time since I'd had any ass, and the firm grip around my steel-hard rod felt fantastic. In fact, Karla's ass was probably the last time I had the same sensation. It took some time, but Collin finally began to relax, and actually seemed to be enjoying the experience. Reaching around to his cock seemed to confirm my belief, as he was fully hard again, his dick bouncing with every thrust. Karla was beside herself, franticly fingering her twat and pinching her nipples as she watched my assault on Collin's back-side.

"I think the lady needs some more of your attention, bud." I said flatly, pulling out of Collin's ass, standing at the end of the bed, and flipping him on his back. "Eat that pussy, man...something that tasty shouldn't go to waste."

Karla crawled on her knees until her snatch was over Collin's waiting tongue. She leaned forward to kiss me, stroking Collin's cock as I placed his legs on my shoulders. I could feel a hand encircle my own engorged member, and expected to see Karla guiding me back to my prize...but it was Collin's hand instead.

"Fuck me, man. I'm good...I can deal with this...get off on my ass, man. Fuck me like you'd fuck any other cunt." Collin said, more earnestly than I would have imagined.

Karla practically squealed with delight, and stared in fascination as I plowed back into Collin's ass with one firm stroke. It was strange to look down and see a man's rippled abs...his cock and balls bouncing with every thrust. It was even stranger to feel Collin's strong fingers grip my ass and pull me deeper into him. His willingness to get fucked, and the strong grip around my dick was getting too much...I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Oh shit, bud...this is it...I'm gonna cum, man!" I exclaimed as my balls tightened. "Aaaarrrggghhhhh....ffffuuuucccckkkk...dddaaaammnnnn!" I yelled as one stream of seed filled Collin's bowels before I could retreat and shoot three more heavy ropes over his dick and abs.

"Yes...oh, yes...yes...shit, I need fucked!" Karla screamed, watching my load splash over Collins body before spinning around and aligning his prick with her pulsing pussy.

I watched as Karla impaled herself on Collin's prick...her labia coated with my cum as she slid down his freshly spunk-covered pole. Collin bucked his hips upward, fucking Karla hard...his loose balls bouncing with a blur, but growing tighter with each passing moment.

"Uh huh...uh huh...oh fuck, baby...yes...yes...yyyeeessss!" Karla cried-out as the orgasm rippled through her body and made her skin turn flush. Collin's balls were covered in her fluids as Karla's tunnel pulsated around his over-stimulated prick.

"Ssshhhiiiitttt....uuuugggghhhh...ffffuuuccckkkk!!!" Collin groaned loudly, while lifting his hips and holding his dick deep inside Karla's spasmodic folds. His load was heavy, spilling out of Karla, down his cock and over his balls, like a creamy river.

Karla collapsed on top of Collin, both of them covered in sweat and breathing heavily. I bent down between Collin's legs, lapping the combined fluids off his balls, the exposed portion of his shaft, and around Karla's overstretched pussy. They both moaned in pleasure as I attended to clean-up duties.

"Mmmm, Hank that feels so good." Karla purred. "Why don't you finish the job for him, baby." She said, moving up Collin's body, allowing his deflating cock to exit with a sticky "plop". Once over his face, she knelt down and let Collin feast on her steaming cream pie.

I didn't neglect my earlier efforts, and took Collin's softening tool into my mouth...savoring every drop as I milked him dry. Once I had his junk clean, I slipped onto the bed next to them. Karla greeted me with a kiss that tasted of cum and pussy. We fell into a restful sleep, our bodies intertwined on the crumpled sheets.

About an hour later, I removed myself from the sleepy tangle, took a shower, and got dressed to leave. I gave Karla a good night kiss, which she returned in a half-asleep stupor. I had a fantastic time, and appreciated the opportunity to unload a lot of sex-related stress. I didn't expect a repeat performance, but it was certainly a wild ride worthy of remembering.

++++++++++++++++++++++

It's been about two months since Karla and I conspired to further Collin's "education", and their relationship doesn't seem to have changed at all. Both "equal opportunity users" and neither seem to care. In her usual overbearing way, Karla set me up with one of her girlfriends as a "thank you gift" that I never asked for. Surprisingly, she's a really nice lady...not at all the type I'd think would be friendly with Karla...and we've had a nice time dating and fucking.

I had put the events with Karla and Collin at the back of my mind, when the former intern showed-up at my office...bringing the memories back to the forefront. My assistant announced his arrival, and I told her to see him in, though I was surprised by the lack of prior notice.

"Thank you for seeing me, Mr. Harris. I apologize for not calling first." Collin said, extending his hand to shake mine, as my assistant left the room and closed the door.

"Not a problem, but it is unusual." I replied calmly, with confusion in my voice. "I think there's enough history between us that you can call me Hank." I said, noticing his attire of jeans, polo shirt, and casual blazer. "Take a seat, and tell me why I merit this visit."

"Honestly, I feel like an ass being here, but Karla insisted that I talk to you." Collin replied, shifting nervously in his chair. "She's been great to me, and the job she placed me in has led to a possible promotion. We both agree that it's time for me to move on, and that I should get references in order. I was wondering if you could see fit to give me a reference letter...in spite of my earlier dumb-headed ideas."

"Wow...that is a bold move, considering my knowledge of your nearly disastrous method of securing references in the past. It's definitely the kind of thing that has Karla's stamp all over it." I said with a relaxed chuckle. "So is the personal relationship between you two dissolving over this?"

"Yeah...and it's time...she can be a real handful. If you thought the night we had with her was wild...you should see her with another woman. It nearly killed me." Collin said with a wild grin.

"I have no doubt about that!" I said with hearty laugh. "A woman like Karla is a very rare breed. Anyway, stories about Karla is not why you're here...I know you're a great worker, and I believe you've abandoned all that bullshit...so I'll gladly write you a reference letter. Besides, if you screw either me or Karla...I'm sure she'd have your balls on her desk by sundown."

"No joke there, man. Thanks Hank...I appreciate your willingness to help me out." Collin said, sounding relieved.

"You're welcome...but I'll admit there's still a small part of me that wants to tell you to kiss my ass." I said, looking at him seriously.

"I understand completely, man." Collin replied, rising from the chair and walking behind me as I stood next to my desk. "I'd do it, if that's what it took. I'd kiss your ass." Collin's hand squeezed my butt and caught me by surprise. "You're still the only dude I ever did any heavy shit with...and might be the only one."

"Uh...yeah...well...Karla has a way of bringing shit out of people." I said haltingly as Collin reached from behind to loosen my belt. "Be careful what you offer, man...I'm likely to keep you to your word, on the right day."

"Yeah...ok...so is this the right day?" Collin asked as he slid his hand under the waistband of my pants and cradled the pouch of my briefs. "Karla knew she could get me to do things I only ever thought about...if she put me in the right situation. I like the way you fuck...no apologies, no bullshit...just "I need to get off, and you'll serve the purpose". If going bi with another dude was always like that, I might be more into it."

My current girlfriend and I have been having a good time lately, and sex wasn't in my immediate thoughts, but the masculine grip Collin had on my privates felt good nonetheless. I closed my eyes, and my breathing became heavier as Collin slid my briefs below my ass, knelt behind me, and began kissing my hairy moons.

"Mmm, nice...I like a squeaky-clean ass. Good thing you shower after those lunch-time workouts." Collin said, before tentatively probing my brown-eye with his tongue.

Even though I'm not opposed to some same-sex fun, there had only been one guy that did anything with my back door. My college roommate was a nice guy, and someone I trusted...hell, we still exchange Christmas cards...but that experience was nearly fifteen years ago, and a rarity even then.

"Uhhh...mmpphhh...fuck." I mumbled, leaning over my desk as Collin lapped at my hole.

"This is new territory for me." Collin said, standing behind me again and pressing his hips against my buttocks. "I'm actually turned-on by a dude. Never got hard with a guy unless they were sucking my dick." He said, opening his button-fly jeans and letting his hard prick rest in the crack of my ass. "Thought you were going to split me in two that night with Karla...I was shocked when it didn't turn out so bad. Felt pretty good, in an odd sort of way."

"Hey man, I haven't done this kind of thing in a long time." I said, trying to straighten-up, but Collin pushed me back over the desk.

"Hell of a lot better than never, it would seem to me." Collin replied, smacking his cock against my cheeks. "Really...vanilla-lavender...what's up with that shit?" he asked, grabbing a tube of hand cream from the corner of my desk.

"My assistant leaves her stuff scattered all over the place." I said, absent-mindedly. "How about letting me have a taste of that pole of yours?" I offered, even as Collin spread a large handful of lotion over his prick.

"Amazingly, eating that hairy man-pussy has me in the mood to fuck." Collin said, pressing his lubed helmet against my twitching rosebud. "How about furthering my education...since you so selflessly helped reveal another side of me?"

I gasped for air as Collin pressed his tool firmly at my reluctant entrance. My cock was hard as hell, and leaking profusely.

"You can say "no", and I'll respect that." Collin said, reaching for my tie and pulling it behind my head...holding it like a leash. "You've been hot for my shit since the day I let you suck me off. You like my cock. You want to feel my hot rod deep in your guts." He pulled the tie, bringing my back against his chest. "I want to fuck you, Hank...and I think you're ready to get fucked...no matter how long ago it's been."

It's true; I had more interest in him than any other guy in a very long time. Collin was physically everything I found attractive in other men, even if his character still needed a little maturing. My mind was still debating the options, when Collin made the decision for me. With a quick thrust from his hips, the head of Collin's dick popped inside me, sending a shock-wave of pain throughout my body. The intense feeling soon subsided, and I was able to relax and focus on the things I taught Collin only months before.

"Aaaarrrggg...fffuuuccckkk!" I grunted through clenched teeth as my ass-ring adjusted to the intrusion. "Easy, man...you're fucking huge!"

"I know...I'll take it easy. It's not like you were fucking tiny." Collin said, reaching around to grip my swollen rod. "This thing felt like a damn telephone pole."

Collin was true to his word, and inched slowly inside me as I grunted and moaned with every push. I felt a renewed appreciation for the women in my life that enjoyed a little ass-play...and an overwhelming sensation of fullness in my bowels.

"Shit...fuck yeah, man! You're half-way there, dude!" Collin said with enthusiasm.

Half-way!? Holy shit, it seemed like he'd been pushing in steadily for several minutes. My memory recalled the feeling of getting fucked by my college buddy...a great guy, with dead-average equipment. With about six inches of reasonably thick meat, he was fun to fuck around with...a satisfying mouthful, and not a burden to take up the ass. I feared Collin was going to be a completely different scenario. With my sphincter stretched to the ripping-point, I could feel every ridge and vein of the throbbing tool as it moved into me. It was fucking weird to feel so physically connected to another person...much less another man.

"Oh fuck...damn, you have a fine ass!" Collin exclaimed as his pubes came to rest in split between my cheeks. "Pussy's still better...but not by much! Like Karla said to me, the hard part is over, Hank. I'm going to enjoy your hot ass, so you'd better hold on!"

I struggled to stifle my moans of pleasure and pain so the staff outside wouldn't come knocking on the door, wondering if I was being attacked. Collin worked into a rhythm slowly...pulling out almost entirely, and then sinking back in. Within a few minutes, I had relaxed enough that the motion across my prostate had become pleasurable, and Collin began fucking me in earnest. I gripped the edges of my desk as he plunged forcefully into my chute, his heavy balls swinging into mine with every thrust. I glanced over at the windows, making out the faint reflection of our fully clothed bodies, pants at our knees, as Collin's hips bucked back-and-forth.

"Fuck...oh fuck, man...damn, that cock is huge!" I panted. "Oh shit, I forgot how good this could feel...I'm ok now...fuck me, man...fuck the shit out of me!" I said, reaching back to feel Collin's muscled thighs and pulling him toward me as my cock bounced with renewed hardness.

"You can bet I will. You fucked me hard, Hank." Collin grunted, reaching around to stroke my steel-hard rod. "Only fair to return the favor."

Collin buried his fuck-stick deep into my bowels, one hand on my shoulder for leverage, the other tugging on my balls. He was so damn hard, and fucking so insistently, I wasn't sure how much more abuse my tender ass could stand. After a few minutes, he surprised me by pulling my body away from the desk, and pushing me to the floor with my back against the carpet. Collin said nothing as he practically tore the shoes from my feet and pulled the pants off my legs. His stiff member bobbed and swayed in front of his still-clothed frame.

markindy
markindy
1,033 Followers