The International Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers

Now it was my turn and ironically I noticed that on the screen I was also reaching climax. This only intensified my emotions and my urge to cum hard, very hard. Carlos saw me looking between the screen and down at Alexandra licking my clit and instinctively came around beside me. He leaned in to place delicate kisses on my neck slowly working up towards my ear. This sent a delightful shiver down my body and it started to build the passion inside me. I wanted him inside me, to taste him while I worked towards climax. I directed Carlos to tease me with his now semi erect penis because I wanted to make him hard again. Carlos started just at my bottom lip and traced it around the entire circle. By the time he completed his tracing, he indeed was hard again and my lips were wet with juices from inside Alexandra. Carlos looked at me for permission to start fucking my awaiting mouth and with my slight nod, he attacked. My mouth was now full with his excited member, rubbing my tongue while her tongue was sensually stimulating my clit. It was all I could handle and I exploded with an orgasm that lasted nearly a minute.

We all were satiated now and easily relaxed into a post orgasmic bliss. As we layed in each others arms, I began thinking of my upcoming reunion with Cassandra. Mr. Shelton was a mystery to me and I was excited yet a bit nervous about meeting him. He has the ultimate control over so many people, all over the world. I wondered what he had in store for me yet again. He had already thrown me so many curveball thus far. Glancing at my watch, I realized I had 3 hours before I found out what the next chapter was...

Ariel69
Ariel69
22 Followers
12