All Comments on 'The Interrogation of Raymond Collins'

by BogartsBoss

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 1 year ago

Should have killed the wife and lover. Some states and judges have very unfair laws. Is this case the lawyer was an idiot - he should have been able to get 1/2 the funds returned or dear old wifey would go to jail.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

again this kind of story was well written

kudos to the writer for coming up something different

still murder isn't the solution regardless the reason

servant111servant111over 1 year ago

Now THAT’S a STATEMENT!!! Well done!

5 stars

wolftrapwolftrapover 1 year ago

Strange, unusual and slightly deranged ... fitting for a more than slightly deranged year. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would have been great except he targeted the wrong person! I sometimes think about what I would do if I didn’t have to worry about the consequences.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LOLLLL! Dam right: fuck 'em all.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

He probably should have shot his ex-wife and her boyfriend instead!

5

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Making the world a better place one lawyer at a time.

KusunaKusunaover 1 year ago

Good, but very sad story...

FraserWayneFraserWayneover 1 year ago

Might as well go out with a bang.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I liked this too. Though he should’ve started with the wife and her lover first, then the Lawyer.

Three for the price of one

4/5

58mg58mgover 1 year ago

All the important elements.

Short and not so sweet.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Great job. He should have killed the wife and her boyfriend, though. The lawyer? Not so much. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stories like these extolling violence should not be published. The whole story is legally stupid also. What a waste of time reading.

tanglosaxtanglosaxover 1 year ago

Wow, that is one fucked up story. But I gave it a 4 because it was well written and did hold my attention to the end. Keep writing Boss. Tanglosax

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A vicarious treat for all of us who have ever been consumed by helpless rage.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Damn! He should have visited the boyfriend too, maybe wipe the smirk off his face. Leave the bitch twisting in the wind.

WvrjjrWvrjjrover 1 year ago
3

Keep the names straight

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Huh? That’s a story? It’s a sad world where something like this happens (as the author notes), but I’d prefer to read about it in the news and not in LW.

mazk1098mazk1098over 1 year ago

Nice, short and to the point - of course, if you ignore rather small chances of such one-sided court verdict. Still, 3,5/5

I understand, that lawyer Raymond killed was the one employed by ex-wife? If so, then I'm suprosed that Raymond didn't execute judge too ;)

It needs an epilogue of sort - from wife's POV, when she is broken, told by daughter to f..k off, slapped by wife and family of lawyer killed by Raymond, and probably abandoned by lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I seriously recommend therapy for the author! Kinda funny though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So why didn't he kill the wife and her boyfriend, too, while he was at it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

roflmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Best. Story. Ever

Omegaman56Omegaman56over 1 year ago

Great. Too many damn attorneys!!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Before I get corrected, yes, these stories have there own reality.

\

Having said that, when accounts are frozen, neither party can access them.

\

Yes, paternity IS assumed when a baby is born into a marriage, but it can be challenged.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

He should have shot the bitch and her lover then the lawyer. They way there would be parents for either of the kids and before he dies send a thank you note to the judge with some of the poison the Russians government uses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, a brilliant BTB story for a loving wife and mother. Would have loved to have another chapter (or longer story) of just what happened to his loving wife after his death.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

I had to laugh when I read this. Problem is, he picked the wrong attorney. Maybe he should have got both into the same room and shot them together. still gave this 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why kill somebody? All he had to do was not pay anything and the situation would have ended the same way except he wouldn't be in jail. I would have simply taken off in my truck and seen as much of the country as I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, kill all the lawyers!! Then any judges you can get to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Should had removed lover boys balls while he was at it.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"But the Judge, she says that as long as we are still legally married the baby is mine and I have to support it until it's eighteen..."

I'd like to say that no judge in her/his right mind would make this decision. However, a quick perusal of both decisions made for rapists in institutions of 'higher learning' and in Wisconsin show that it's just a...warped possibility.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

This is a parody of America, which plays out weekly: don't like something? Shoot your way to vengeance.

Boringly simplistic.

tangoperutangoperuover 1 year ago

It should have been the judge, not the lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this tale. Really sweet revenge. There is nothing the Government, their corrupted Judges, his wife, her lover and even the coming bastard child can do to him. They even have to give him a roof, food and free medical care until he dies. A killer cannot roam free in the society. Beautiful, just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dh and rc swapped places a little over halfway through. The author lost track lol.

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Stories like these extolling violence should not be published

.

Found the cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some people just get unreasonable and greedy and want to rub shit in your face I guess he’d had enough of that shit .

Robcan57Robcan57over 1 year ago

Now that was fucking funny!! HAHAHAHAHA😁😁😁😁😁

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

A little dumb, with DNA testing and the baby not yet born,no judge could force the guy to pay for the kid. They only do that if it is discovered down the road that the kid wasn't his. Also, any lawyer could get back his 50% of assets. As far as the house goes, with his kid grown, the wife wouldn't get the house, it would be sold and any equity split 50 50. Divorce laws suck but this one is literally almost 100% impossible.

As far as killing the lawyer goes, if he couldn't get the husband funds released, if he didn't file ethics complaints against the judge for her stupidity, he did deserve to die. In terms of kling the wife and lover, him dying is the gift he can give them. Courts would likely rule his 50% would go to the daughter,since ex would no longer be his closest kin. And the lover would have to support the ex wife and the kid. He likely would take a run out powder, so she would be left to handle it herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well poor u anonymous , should have stop reading earlier, so u could also save us your extremely stupid comment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

JUSTICE is served. Amen

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 1 year ago

Simply put, this short was unimaginative and took out his frustrations on the wrong person.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! Cleared history so could give 5 twice. Sad truth is "The whole story is legally stupid also." is totally wrong as the Court--Judges do Order and allow this more than most of us can believe. Perhaps Judges can do this is shown by that of the 16 comments only one mentions Judge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extolling violence? You mean like the story of the crucifixion of Christ? You mean like the story of the FBI invading and burning the occupants of the Branch Davidian compound? You mean like the story of Brutus and other Roman senators stabbing Caesar to death? Extolling violence? What kind of Snow Flake thinks repression of reality and history and facts is beneficial to society? The repression of speech and truth is the ultimate violence, to society and civilization. Grow the fuck up. And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quirky …

ZBSKRNZBSKRNover 1 year ago

I liked it, thanks for sharing. Oh as a side note, anonymous I would just like to say on record that you are a spineless asshole. If you're gonna be a dick at least have the balls to own what you say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Contrary to anon below, the story is compelling and reflects a rare but definitely possible response to our corrupt regime of family law and related institutions. The West is a dying culture. The rot of feminism and all of its gender theory excrescences is but one important causative factor. This story was tightly, thoughtfully, and literately written.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Why would you not kill the cheating bitch and the smirking lover too? It’s not like he had anything to lose.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Good one. Not sure why he didn't go after the wife and lover as well. Wish you had taken the time to write an entire story with this one.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Nice vignette reminiscent of the old Cash song, "Sam Hall!" Or like Popeye, "Iz had all I kin stands, an' I cain't stands no more!" Most people can't pull off a story like this, and I think the interrogation format served your purposes well. 5/5!!!

BehindbluisBehindbluisover 1 year ago

I disagree with comments. Hitting the lawyer was a good touch. Lawyers created this system and should be held accountable. And being held accountable has to start somewhere. What's the old story, My wife and her 3 lawyers jumped off the Empire State Building! Guess which one hit the ground first.....who gives a $h!t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First off, he shot the wrong Lawyer. Nothing his lawyer could have done unless they just went through the motions and not actually fighting for his client. Also, should have shot the asswipe who knocked up the wife. And finally, they did not shoot the previous Anonymous commenter, "Stories like these extolling violence...", STFU. Stepping off my soapbox now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have went for the judge instead of the lawyer. There can be no justice until the assholes sitting on the bench thinking they are gods rather than public servants are brought to heel.

SaltySurpriseSaltySurpriseover 1 year ago

He made 1 mistake he should of shot the judge and maybe the judges in divorce case's might do what is fair not what the whore asks and what the pansy states give the women in divorce

He could of been a martyr to men all around the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like it. Sometimes, if you get pushed too far, you just gotta let loose the inner demons. It’s human nature. But I agree with another comment, he really should have gone after his bitch wife and her bastard boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I assume that all the negative and negative comments are written by terrified lawyers? Tremble, parasites!

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 1 year ago

lol an insane idgit. no wonder the wife did that to him hell he cant even murder right lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Stories like these extolling violence should not be published. The whole story is legally stupid also. What a waste of time reading."

Go cry somewhere else, you usless asshole.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

I wasn’t clear if he killed his lawyer or hers. Either way the result was the same. Terminal cancer frees one up to right some wrongs.

kameljockeykameljockeyover 1 year ago

quick and simple............

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I gave it 3 stars. --- 2 stars because it was so short. 3 stars because the lawyer was a Piece of Shit, but it was still a little over the top on violence, why not include the judge and the boyfriend? She was just as over the top as the lawyer and the boytoy was a parasite. And why didn't he tell his wife he was dying. And 4 stars because I was still smiling after reading it. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Legally stupid? LOL, same for your comment, less the 'legally'. Fun story! 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He didn't kill the wife a d lover because that's too good a punishment. Now they'll have to work to earn bread and a roof. No better punisent to the lazy and self entitled. He could I Jared them though, that was a wasted effort. A good knee capping would suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One down and perhaps more villains to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great way to say “Bye” to your cheating wife. 💕

teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Gotta love it! Merry Christmas to all!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good start. One greedy lawyer gone and a whore on the skids soon to be on her back. Should have neutered lover boy before going to the lawyers office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good short story, I gave it 5 stars. The only thing I would have liked also was if he had capped the Judge before the slut's lawyer.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

2 just because he didn't take it out on her...or her douchebag boyfriend. He didn't even take it out on her lawyer,but on his own. That's misplaced anger and a somewhat innocent feels the brunt of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm dieing anyway what are you going to do put me in prison for life ? Won't even make it to the trial date. So fuck you all !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems like there were others way more deserving than his lawyer. He was probably the only person on his side. Her lawyer or boyfriend would have made more sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have an issue with the fact that he probably killed the least deserving person in all this. Her lawyer, her boyfriend, or her; each of them would have been a much better candidate. Hell, her lawyer seemed to be the one driving all of his problems. But hey, as long as a bunch of women hating guys gush over this, it’s ok, right?

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

Almost a 6*, but he missed shooting her boy friend...

Leave her to suffer a miserable life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
loved it

Looking back, I should have taken the same approach when my ex and her boyfriend played their stupid games. I did get away with telling a judge what I thought of him & the FAMILY court system. Well, made me feel better ----- but he still stuck it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anyone who doesn't see the sense and humor of this story is not worth hearing from. The System" did this to him. His lawyer is part I f the system which is rigged against him, and worse because his lawyer charged him for the fucking he got. Her punishment is a life without his sacrifice and of course his money.

chas4455chas4455over 1 year ago

Did I miss something? I took it to be her lawyer he shot. After rereading that part, I guess he didn't make that clear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Personally, he should have extended that to the judge and then at least injured the asshole.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

"Anyone who doesn't see the sense and humor of this story is not worth hearing from..."

Sounds EXACTLY like a lunch i had with colleagues, which was supposed to be upscale but wound up at TGI Fridays. The whole fucking time they spent talking about guns. OMG, I spent more time thinking about guns in one lunch than i would like to spend in a year. Soooo boring.

LOL so this guy, I'll call him Pete, spent the entire time talking about the responsibilities of a Conceal Carry permit to Abel, who couldn't restart a VM from Azure portal without detailed instructions and even then...Yet this guy, a church goer, is so revved up about getting a carry permit for church. IDK, it's safer being in a diverse neighborhood. I don't think about home invasions or needing to be armed when worshiping God.

He shows me his cookie cutter house, a McMansion of sorts, and my thought was, "you live in a gated community, you pay all this money to be with people of the kind you approve of, yet you need a weapon for every occasion??"

Sad really, I just wanted to get back home and have some decent food and out of the "safety" of ex-urbia aka COVIDia

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shooting the boyfriend would have been a better way to go out

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

No redeeming value whatsoever with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsense, but entertaining.

Happy ending, one less attorney.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

@Anonymous Re: Why kill anybody? - To make sure he's out of a job, no money for the bitch.

\

To show how unimpressive this is, I read it two months ago, and didn't remember that until I saw my older comment. LOL! Of course, that could just be my shitty memory.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

What side did his daughter take? Her cheating mothers side or her fathers side?

She still got half of his money, even after he got out of his job. What happens to the second half after he died of his cancer?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too bad the ex didn't just happen to pop by the lawyer's office while he had a round in the chamber, but I suppose it's better to suffer the consequences long term. I hope the deadbeat boyfriend gives her an STD before he gets beaten into the ground by the next betrayed husband.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I found it to be one of my favorites from the site. A solid FIVE STARS.

Here's some advice for readers who get to this comment.

(1) Never fuck with an old man. As a man gets older(or has less time he knows he has to live from a terminal

disease) i.e., for whatever reason, as a man gets closer to the grave, the less "restraining influence" the

penalties of criminal law have on him. I'll repeat don't fuck with an old man or decide to give him an ass-

kicking - if you really piss him or if he figures he's just too old to take an ass-kicking, he will kill you!

(2) Never take from a man all that he has, or all that is important to him. If you do, he may decide he has

nothing left to lose, and if you push him into that mindset and he knows that you are the cause, you will

have created for yourself an implacable enemy whose desire for vengeance may recognize no bounds

whatsoever.

(3) Never purposefully set yourself up to face the most dangerous animal in the world. The most dangerous

animal on the face of this earth is a fully enraged adult male human who has decided that he has nothing

to lose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Still undetermined what I thought about this story. It was interesting though. And shooting a lawyer, well that's a good start, or at least that's how the joke is supposed to go.

My biggest complaint was who was talking when. Was it the detective? Or the prisoner? I realize they were talking to each other, but who was who? I lost track at the end of the story. I gave it 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I feel like I've read something like this before, except it was the "detective" and a couple of beat cops that searched the guy's house for his gun while eating his box of fresh donuts. The detective was questioning the husband about his wife's lover who was shot after getting home from a business trip, while the husband was doing his wife and the wives of the men his wife was cheating with. A phone call later and the cops leave after one of the husbands shot his wife's lover for thinking he was doing his wife. See how confusing these kind of stories get. You really have to keep the facts straight. Best part of that story was the cops coming back for another donut, and the wife eating one of the donuts squirting jelly filling down the front of herself. :-)

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

One is not enough.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Short, succinct vignette, not really a story. But I still liked it. Four stars. He should have chosen a different stage four cancer, such as pancreatic. More mobile until nearer the end.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I am still laughing. Great story. Thanks,

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

He gave up too easy. We still have.

The wife's lover

Her bottom feeder attorney

Her (but, since she's pregnant, that might be going to far)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous