All Comments on 'The Intersexed Blues Ch. 02'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
More....

Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OMG

omg i dont think ive ever cum the way i did to that

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!

That was extremely HOT!!!!!!!!! plz write more!!!

CldShadowCldShadowover 19 years ago
Good lord

You must keep going with this character. This is so good. I haven't cum this hard from a story before. Please keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic

The depth of character is astounding. I look forward to more of this story and its characters. Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Whoa !

Just found these stories - great stuff - let's have more!

Purple_RaihnePurple_Raihnealmost 15 years ago
Breathtaking

There are so few stories about women like me on Literotica besides the ones I've written myself, and of the few others most are grossly misinformed fantasies with hentai-like descriptions of body parts, and no sensitivity to what our lives are really like. This story was different, this story was so gentle and sensitive, so understanding. And it actually gor my male parts stiff a teeny bit, and given my next to non-existant sex drive that's an accomplishment. I loved this story immensely. I just wish I'd met a Colleen.

EvesmagicgardenEvesmagicgardenalmost 15 years ago
Job well done!

Beautifully handled. Well written. Sensual without being over the top on a subject that is much more sensitive than others here. Well done. Would love to see this character explored further.

woodseaveswoodseavesabout 5 years ago
beautiful, sensitive, original, empathic

Thank you for the lovely story. A most unusual and original theme, and a highly taboo subject to acknowledge. Sensitively and empathically written, I really got drawn into the session with Andi and Colleen, and wondered how it might continue.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 3 years ago
Just wonderful!

I'm so inspired and I want to add an intersex character to my next story... Of course, I'm terrified of screwing it up! Thank you so much for sharing this, it was lovely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous