The Intruder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed his fingers and shifted away. Her heart in her throat, she waited, trembling with fear and nerves. What was he doing? Please, let him have given up on the idea. And then he was back and when his hard hands spread apart her butt cheeks she gave a sob of distress. "No, oh no, please..."

"Shh...don't fight it. Just bear down, you can take me. It'll hurt even more if you fight me." She felt the blunt head of his shaft bump against her anus. She couldn't help herself. She tensed.

"Let me in. Because I'm coming in no matter what," he warned, the dark intent in his voice filling her with dread. And then he was pushing hard. And even harder.

Her scream echoed in the room when the head of his cock popped past her sphincter. Pain blossomed and her head dropped to the bed, unable to stop the whimpers that escaped from her open mouth. "Relax and bear down. You can do it," he said, still pushing forward.

Sobbing, she forced herself to relax and pushed out despite the pain. He gave her no quarter, stretching her beyond bearing and forcing his cock inwards until his balls touched her ass cheeks. "Damn, you're so fucking tight," he muttered, withdrawing and pushing back in.

You think? She didn't even know how that sarcastic thought could surface at that moment when the sharp edge of pain was making her pant heavily through her mouth. Her hands clutching fistfuls of the bedspread, she arched her back, trying in vain to make more space for him. His thrusts were slow at first, then increased in speed. It took a long time, but the pain did fade, yet did not completely disappear, mingling with the dark, forbidden sensations that were sweeping her entire being out of her tight control. She moaned, unable to differentiate pain from pleasure as he took her with almost violent thrusts now, his sweat dripping onto her back as his fingers bit hard into her hips. She writhed in his grasp when she felt him approach his climax, his movements becoming faster and shallower. She was so close, but she couldn't get there, her clit throbbing desperately for release.

"Please," she pleaded, her voice hoarse and broken. "Please."

Without pause, he slipped his hands between her thighs. His middle finger had barely touched her straining bud when she screamed, the white-hot orgasm driving her body backwards so that she took his cock deeper than she had up till now. Her mind wiped blank, she barely heard him shout hoarsely as her movement pushed him over the edge and he released streams of cum insides her. Overcome with exhaustion and trembling with an overload of sensation, she fell onto her side, gasping for breath.

The man's reflexes were fast, and he rolled at the same time so that he was lying behind her, before pulling out of her body. She said nothing when he reached up and unfastened the handcuffs, then draw her arms downward. She lay on the bed, feeling his seed slowly leaking onto the bedspread but this time, no thoughts of washing it came into her mind. Too weak to protest, she submitted to his embrace as he slipped an arm around her waist. He knew she was in no position to fight him off.

It was a long time before she could drum up the energy to speak. "So, did you remember to get the milk?"

There was a pause. Then, "Ah, fuck."

Her mouth twitched at the heartfelt frustration in his voice. "Corner store first thing tomorrow. You know how cranky I get when I can't have milk with my coffee."

"Yes, ma'am." He got up and switched on the lamp on the night stand then came back and spooned up against her. "Was I too rough earlier?"

"No, I won't say that. But, where did you get the idea of sodomy from?" He was the love of her life, but she won't have thought him game enough to try that out on the mother of his children.

"I uh, borrowed your iPad to google something and one of your e-books was open on the page where the guy was you know, uh servicing the lady. So I thought I'd incorporate it into your fantasy." He sounded a little embarrassed, so she turned around in his arms to face him. Sure enough his cheeks were flushed. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you too much?"

She smiled. "I'll be a little sore, but it was worth it. You blew my mind."

His answering smile was rueful. "I know I've been a little distracted lately with work. I thought this might make up for some of that."

"Mm." Her answer was non-committal.

He narrowed his eyes. "Not enough huh?"

"Nope."

"What else did you have in mind?" Was he looking just a little nervous?

"Well, about 15 pages after the one you sneakily read is where the guy gets tied up and the lady does lots of dirty, nasty things to him."

He winced. "I guess turnabout's fair play," he finally said, obvious reluctance in his voice.

She looped her arms around his neck and smiled innocently up at him. "I don't know about fair, but there'll be plenty of playing."

Her husband frowned suspiciously at her. "What did you have in mind exactly?"

"Oh, that's for me to know and you to find out." She knew she was being evil, but hey, turnabout was fair play. He even said so himself. And she had lied. Her ass was going to hurt like a bitch tomorrow.

There were definitely some disadvantages to being a detective in the NYPD. The poor thing was probably going to spend the rest of the night thinking of whips and chains and various methods of sexual torture that had crossed his desk in the past.

Even with the light on, it only took a few minutes before she fell asleep, an extremely satisfied smile on her face.

If he only knew.

12