All Comments on 'The IT Guy'

by cutestguy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
cutestguycutestguyabout 14 years agoAuthor
My First Story Here

This is my first full story to be posted on any website. I thank my lovely friend ( wants to be anonymous ) who gave me the inspiration to write this one and editor (PacoFear) for helping me. Thanks a lot and please give your valuable suggestions and feedbacks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
needs work

Another that can't use the proper spelling for words. Its not "soooo" but "so" or emotional version "SO" the same goes for other words.

SpecialKay62SpecialKay62about 14 years ago
Great Idea!

Good premise--pay a little more attention to sentence structure and story development in the beginning. I like how Jack only pleasures Sammy and goes home "empty handed" so to speak. I would ask if that happens in real life, but it's not real life is it? : )

girly_dewgirly_dewabout 14 years ago

I enjoyed reading it. Jack is very attentive to Sammy Joe, which raises eroticism into the realm of love, which refines and enhances the eroticism. When characters are being attentive to each other, that does it for me every time.

cutestguycutestguyabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks a lot

Thanking all my friends and fellow readers for their lovely, thought provoking comments. These comments and feedbacks helps me a lot since i am working on our new story and hope it would be a better effort. Thanks a million once again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sweet and passionate!

Very well written, the flow of the story was smooth and continuous in its eroticism. Looking forward to reading more of your work.

Italian_and_BiItalian_and_Biabout 14 years ago
Very good

I liked it. I think its a great first story, and you took your time introducing the characters and making them seem real. It was erotic.

The_EnchantressThe_Enchantressabout 14 years ago
yummy ;)

I'm glad you shared this with me! It was very erotic and oh so yummy! The fact that you took the time to develop your characters helps to make them more transcending. They become more than just "cheating" spouses. . .& as a reader I find myself empathetic and understanding of their unrequited desires. When your reader can relate to your characters they become memorable. And when it becomes memorable a story easily moves from good to great. Hope that helps. :D

I loved it. Hottie hot hot hot!

michellefiammamichellefiammaalmost 14 years ago
You read my mind!

If I ever cheated on my partner, this would be why! Who doesn't crave an intense connection after years of marriage and kids? :-) Likable characters, tightly focused story. A strong first effort, for sure!

cutestguycutestguyalmost 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks once again

Hello folks, I thank you all for reading my premier attempt and the lovely feedbacks. It gives me immense motivation and inspiration to write more. My new story has been send for approval and I will let you all know when the moderators approve it. Thanks a lot once again.

Cutestguy

SensualdreamerSensualdreameralmost 14 years ago
amazing...

Good grief! I'm sharing this story w/ a friend of mine...wow, intense!

whynotjustsayitwhynotjustsayitover 13 years ago
Good story

Not too wordy, just enough action, to the point. I like it. :)

Tamara_DaneTamara_Daneover 12 years ago
Highly Erotic

The constant intimacy and eroticism in this story was fabulous. Well written and leaves me wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sweet and tender

sweet and tender

dutchraindutchrainabout 11 years ago
Again

the comment before used the words that sprung to my mind when I finished reading.

Sweet and tender is exactly what this story is.

You paint a nice portrait of the two lovers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous