The Jacket Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip to the store leads to more fun in public.
3.8k words
4.6
29.2k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 02/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers

Her name was Ashleigh. She was the checkout girl at Wal-Mart, who I had already shown my penis to, and whom I would love to put my penis in. As I said in the previous story, she had huge tits. Let me describe her to you a little bit. She wore black Dockers style pants and I white button up blouse. I guessed her breasts to be at least a 40 D, but they looked firm. Unfortunately, she was wearing a bra, but she was working, so I let that go. I gazed at her beautiful face framed by dark brown hair that flowed to the middle of her back. As she finished my purchase, she kept smiling at me, so I knew I had to do something.

As Ashleigh was handing me my receipt, she quietly asked if she could see my cock again. After watching her fantastic ass framed nicely in those tight pants, my cock had now risen to its fullest. I opened the button on my jacket and let my cock and balls out into the air. I left it that way the rest of the time I was there in the checkout line. Ashleigh came from behind the counter to place the last of my bags in the cart. She did not need to come all the way to where I was, but she did. She looked around for a second, and reached down to pull on my huge erection for a second.

"I have been working here all night, and I get off in about an hour. Do you think you could come back and show me that again?"

"I sure can," I replied.

"Great!" she said, "pick me up around back at the employee entrance."

I walked out of the store with my jacket still unbuttoned, and my raging boner out in the breeze. Lucky for me, the old woman watching the door did not notice. It was still early, though, even though I had just fucked a hot woman in the parking lot for about an hour. I did not really have any concerns of being caught otherwise.

I made the short trip home to put away my groceries. On the way, I slipped out of my sweatpants, and drove the rest of the way with no pants on at all. No matter how I tried, I could not get my penis to go down. It stood tall and proud, occasionally bumping the steering wheel. I didn't care. I was somewhat new to showing myself, and I figured this was just another chance. Who knows? I may get the chance to have wild sex in a public place with another woman! I did see a few women on the way, but the time was getting later, and it seemed that they had places to be. No one really looked my way, which was somewhat disappointing. But just thinking of what might happen with Ashleigh kept me hard, and kept my mind on the game.

I knew I was going to fuck Ashleigh, but I could not think of a place where I might like to get my cock into her. I knew I wanted it to be public, and this was such a turn on to me that the thought of being caught was rapidly slipping away. All the while I was carrying things in, I kept pondering where I could take her. Then it came to me. In the next town, there is a huge park with a lake. No, that won't do. I will take her to the walking trail that is just up the road from my house, and is near a college campus. We should be able to fuck in the woods on the trail. Yes, that will work fine.

I put on some shorts, as it was beginning to warm up a bit. No underwear, just the shorts. It was very obvious that I was not wearing underwear since my cock was still somewhat stiff. No matter, though, I am beginning to enjoy this. I got back in my truck and proceeded to Wal-Mart. On the drive there, I again pushed my shorts down to my knees and let my cock out. My balls were aching with anticipation, and I could almost feel them churning up a fresh load of cum that I could blast deep into this vixen I was going to meet.

I pulled up to the back of the store, but still had a few minutes before Ashleigh came out to meet me. I parked under some trees, and tuned the radio to some bullshit station. I didn't really care. I was just ready to fuck. I kicked the seat back and started to stroke my cock back to full erection. After a little while, I was full on jerking off. I couldn't help it. The images of what I had already done that morning, and what I was about to do were making me hornier, and I figured I would just rub one out while I waited. I'm fast with recovery after a good cum, so that was not a concern.

I drifted off into fantasy while stroking my huge cock and everything around me seemed to fade into the distance. Suddenly, I noticed a shadow at my window. Ashleigh had walked up. She was now wearing a blue windbreaker, but she had removed her bra and unbuttoned several buttons on her blouse. Just as I had suspected, her breasts were very firm. They only had a slight jiggle as she approached. I was blown away. I wanted to get my cock in between those amazing tits and fuck them until I came all over them. I wanted to cum on them, and rub it all around her tits with my cock. I wanted to make sure that I coated her nipples with cum. I could just see a thin strand of jizz hanging off the tip of my cock and connecting to her nipples.

"Wow! You must be horny!", Ashleigh said as she watched my jack off. I had slowed some, but was still stroking myself.

"Yes, I am, and I hope you are too," I said before asking "or did you just want to see my cock?"

"Well, I wasn't really sure how you would respond, but I would love to feel it inside me."

"I would love to put it inside you. I hope it doesn't bother you that I've already fucked someone this morning, and I have not yet washed my cock".

She surprised me by saying "no, it doesn't bother me at all. Would you like me to clean it for you?"

"Here?" I asked her.

"Why not? You don't seem to be afraid of someone seeing you."

"Uh...I suppose your right. Just what did you have in mind for cleaning?"

I asked that, but I had a pretty good idea where this was going. And with that, she just grinned, and released the remainder of the buttons on the blouse. She squeezed those big breasts together, and slowly rubbed them up and down, stopping only to tease her nipples. They were beautiful nipples, too. Perfectly shaped sitting on those huge tits, with areolas a little bigger than half dollars. I sat up in my seat and opened the door. I turned to the side and she stepped in close to me. I pulled her to me and kissed her full on the lips. Our tongues started to play, and my hand found its way to her breasts. I squeezed them, and pulled on her nipples, causing her to moan into my mouth.

"I love having my breasts played with" she said with ragged breath.

I made no reply, but just continued to kiss her and feel those fantastic breasts in my hands. By now, her hands had both found their way to my cock. She wrapped both of her fists around me, and the head of my penis still stuck out. She started to stroke me like that. Then she stopped to push my shorts down. I kicked my feet and let my shorts fall to the ground. Ashleigh then stepped in between my legs. She rubbed the head of my cock against her bare belly, smearing pre-cum all around herself. I then bent down to suck on her nipples, and lightly kiss all over her breasts. I was wetting them with my tongue. Ashleigh was breathing heavily as I bathed her tits and licked and sucked her nipples. She let go of my penis long enough to unfasten her pants. She pulled her zipper down and grabbed my cock again. She pushed it down and rubbed it over her panties. She then pushed her pants and panties down just enough to allow her to rub my head over her steaming slit. She was pushing into me letting the tip of my penis just slip in between her pussy lips. Damn she was wet. Her legs were still tight together since her pants were still up, essentially, but otherwise I would have fucked her right then.

She suddenly let go and dropped to her knees, and in one swift movement, had my cock in her hot mouth as far as she could take it. I was only slightly disappointed because I was really enjoying feasting on her tits, but the fact that my cock was now buried in her throat made up for it. She sucked me as though it would be her last meal, occasionally letting my purple head slide deeper down her throat. Since I was just jacking myself off, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was ready to blow my load. Just as she had turned her head sideways and was running her tongue down the length of my cock, I let go. The first shot was a huge one, and it sailed over her shoulder to the ground. She saw this and immediately took my penis back into her mouth to catch the rest of it. I gave her at least six more shots of cum, which she readily swallowed. She continued to suck me until she could get no more. She then cleaned the other womans cum off of me with her tongue.

"All clean now!" she said with a smile. "I love your cock, and I can't wait to feel it inside of me. Take me somewhere so you can fuck me properly."

"Climb in!"

She handed me my shorts, and went around to get in my truck. She did not bother to cover up her breasts, which I was glad to see. The gentle breeze pushed her blouse and jacket open, allowing me an amazing profile view of her tits as she walked in front of my truck. As soon as she was in and had closed the door, she immediately started pulling her pants off the rest of the way. She tossed her pants and panties into the back seat, and then leaned over to kiss me. My hand again found it's way to her breasts as we kissed.

"Get me out of here! I don't care if you fuck me outside in the open, but we can't do it here"

"Did you have something in mind?" I asked her.

"Just surprise me. I don't want to wait much longer" was her reply.

"Great! So you don't mind an outdoor fuck?"

"Not at all! In fact, I have been fantasizing about it for a long time. When I saw that you were not afraid to show me your beautiful cock, I just knew that you were the one to fuck me in public where we might get caught."

I was in heaven! Who knew there were so many exhibitionist women living near me that would want me to fuck them in public? I started the truck, and we were away. It was only about ten minutes to the walking trails, so it would not be long and I would be buried balls deep in this amazing woman. She leaned over some to stroke my cock back to erection as I drove. She kept her eyes on the road in anticipation of where I was taking her to give her the fucking of a lifetime. I could just see that she was quite excited about the upcoming experience.

It was only a short time, but it seemed like forever until we arrived. I parked near the entrance of the walking trail. There were only a couple of other cars in the lot, so I figured we would be safe. Ashleigh opened the door and hopped out.

"Wait! Don't you want your pants?"

"I'm not going to need them, am I?"

"Well...no...but what if someone sees?" I asked her, not really caring if anyone did see.

"Then no, I don't want them. Are you ready?"

"Sure! Just let me grab a blanket. It's a little chilly here since the breeze is picking up."

I hopped out with just a t-shirt and jacket on, opened the back door, and grabbed a blanket. I walked around to Ashleigh who looked like an angel standing there with no pants on, and her breasts sticking out of her shirt and jacket. Her tits and legs were starting to get goose bumps from the chill, so I used the blanket to wrap around us, and we set off down the trail. As we walked, we met a couple of what appeared to be college students walking out toward the lot. The guy smirked as if he knew what was up. The girl he was with just smiled. I have no doubt that she noticed my cock making a tent out of the blanket wrapped around us.

About a hundred yards in, Ashleigh stopped. Since we were wrapped in the same blanket, I had to stop, too. She turned to me and kissed me again. I pulled her close and kissed her deep. My aching cock was pressed into her belly, and I instinctively started humping her, rubbing my cock up and down her naked body. I dropped the blanket, and spun her around to face a tree. She bent forward and thrust her fantastic ass out towards me. I knelt on the blanket and went to work on her. I buried my face between her ass cheeks, and snaked my tongue up into her pussy. I sucked her sweet slit, and drenched my face with her wetness. I then reached lower, and ran my tongue from her clit, all the way to her puckered little asshole. She flinched every time my tongue ran across her asshole, so I took some time to wiggle my tongue around it before trying to push it inside. I reached up and jammed two fingers inside of her sopping pussy, and continued to rim her sphincter with my tongue.

I felt her pussy clamp down tight on my fingers as she came. She was not going to be quiet, either. She screamed out as orgasm wracked her body. When she finally came down, she pulled my up and demanded that I fuck her. She bent over even farther this time, and I aimed my huge cock at her steamy slit. I gave it to her as slow as I possibly could. As I entered her soaking pussy from behind, I reached up and started to pull on her jacket and blouse. I pulled them back and down off her arms as I gave her my penis an inch at a time. I now had a beautiful naked woman, standing here leaning against a tree, taking my big cock up her tight pussy, right here in the open where anyone would be able to see. I placed my hands on her hips as I finally bottomed out, with all 8 ½ inches of my penis deep inside her. I would swear that I was banging the head of my cock against her cervix. I pulled out and pushed back in just as slowly. I wanted to tease her all I could.

Ashleigh started to bounce up a down a little in an attempt to get me to pound her ass. I just stopped shoving my cock into her, causing her to whimper. She knew just what I was doing. Finally, I pulled out so just my head was inside of her. I was enjoying watching my cock disappear inside of her pussy, then reappear. I love watching that. Then, with just the head inside, I shoved forward as fast and as hard as I could. I instantly filled her pussy with my huge cock. She immediately came, and I could feel her pussy clamping down tightly on the pole buried inside of her. I wasn't letting up now. I fucked her hard and fast. I reached around and grabbed her breasts as I pounded her tight hole over and over. She came again before begging me to stop. Since I had just cum, it would be awhile before I was ready again.

"That was the best fucking I've ever had!"

"Thank you, but do I have to stop now?" I asked somewhat upset.

"No, but I can't stand up anymore. That huge cock is making my legs weak! Spread that blanket out and let me ride you for awhile."

I slowly pulled out, causing Ashleigh to catch her breath. I bent down to spread out the blanket in the middle of the trail, and before I could get laid down, she was on top of me, taking my penis inside of her again. She fucked me slowly, bending down to offer me her succulent breasts to suck. Now, we were no longer fucking. We were making love. She had a medium-paced rhythm going, and was just steadily riding my rigid pole. It was then that I noticed movement. I heard a stick crack. Ashleigh heard it, too, and raised up to see what was going on. She never stopped riding me, though, which turned me on in a big way. There was a twenty-something girl standing there with her mouth open in shock. She just stood there watching me make love to this naked beauty in the middle of the trail.

Ashleigh said hello to the girl in kind of a raspy, erotic voice.

"Uh...hi..." the girl replied in a questioning tone.

"I'm Ashleigh", she said as she reached her hand out and continued to ride me.

"I'm...Bri...", the girl replied, still not sure what was going on here.

Bri was taken by watching my cock slide in and out of Ashleigh. I just told her hi, and reached up to grab a handful of Ashleigh's breasts. Bri stood there and watched in awe as we made love. As Ashleigh came again and screamed out, Bri kind of jumped, but I noticed that one hand was now on her tits, and the other was rubbing her pussy on the outside of her shorts. She was wearing pink running shorts, a white tank-top, and a matching pink jacket. I told Ashleigh it was time to switch, and she got up off of me, leaving my cock standing wet and proud. Bri's eyes became wide when she finally was able to see my massive penis.

Ashleigh then laid down, and I took up position between her widely spread legs. She was rubbing her pussy as I crawled up to enter her.

"Wait" said Bri. "Can I...can I see?"

"You want to see me fuck her?"

"Yes. I want to see you put that big thing in her."

"Well, I don't see why not. Are you OK with that, Ashleigh?"

"I am, but just do it already. I love having that big cock in my pussy."

Bri sank to her knees, and leaned over to get a close-up view of me entering Ashleigh's pussy. Bri was licking her lips as she watched my penis disappear. Again, I slowly fucked Ashleigh in a steady pace. Bri pulled her tank-top up and freed her tits. They were about a large B to small C cup, but equally as beautiful as Ashleigh's. Now, her hand was inside her shorts, and she was openly fingering her pussy while she watched me fucking Ashleigh. It was such a beautiful site seeing her kneeling there fingering herself. It wouldn't be long now, and I would be coming.

Just then, a thought came to me.

"I'm going to cum soon" I told Ashleigh.

She just smiled, and motioned her eyes towards Bri, who was still masturbating. I knew that she was thinking what I was thinking. I fucked Ashleigh for a few more seconds, and then pulled out. In a flash, Ashleigh was up on her knees sucking on Bri's right breast, and my ready to explode cock was pointed at Bri. I pulled on my cock right in front of Bri's face, and started to blast her with an explosive amount of cum. I sprayed several shots of cum all over her tits, and onto Ashleigh's face as she sucked Bri's tit. I don't think she knew what was happening, since it all happened so suddenly.

Ashleigh turned to suck the rest of the cum out of me, and Bri just sat there speechless. Ashleigh and I started to get up to leave. Bri pulled her top down over her cum soaked breasts, and got up to walk out with us.

"Where are your clothes?" Bri asked.

I bent to pick up Ashleigh's blouse and jacket and told her "right here. The rest are in the truck."

"Wow! You guys are crazy!"

"Maybe, but you should try it sometime", Ashleigh told Bri.

"Maybe I will", Bri replied.

"Follow us to my truck so I can give you my number. You can call me when you're ready to give it a shot".

Ashleigh and I walked naked back to my truck, and Bri followed closely. We got to my truck, and Ashleigh climbed in. I gave Bri my cell number, and watched as her cute little ass walked back to her car. It looked like she was still trying to figure out where she was, and how her tits got all sticky. When I got in the truck, Ashleigh said,

"You know, if she calls, I want to go with you, too".

"I wouldn't have it any other way", I replied as I leaned over to kiss her. "Where to now? You're not ready to go home, are you?"

"Not at all. I don't have anywhere to be. Surprise me again."

I started the truck and headed for my house.

"Would you like to spend the night with me?"

Ashleigh replied, "but I don't have any clothes".

I just smiled at her and told her she wouldn't be needing any...

exfireman
exfireman
340 Followers