The Jake Chronicles Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get the fuck out of here." He demanded.

Jake ran out of the house bent over, holding his stomach and clutching his throbbing cheekbone. He soon realized he was naked and his keys were in the house. The door to his car was open so he jumped in and found a dirty pair of shorts he had in there, and he pulled them on. A moment later, his keys bounced off his windshield and scattered across the driveway. He got out, collected the ones he could find, hopped back in his car and raced off toward home.

As he drove home, his face throbbing and his stomach aching, he wondered if it was all worth it. His mind wondered to all three Hanson women. The innocent one, the slutty one and the whorish mom, what a trifecta. He looked in the mirror and saw the swelling of his face. It was painful, but how many guys could say they had fucked a mom and both of her daughters.

"Yes, it was worth it." He told himself. And he drove home to tend to his injuries.

Later that night, Jake wondered if he would ever see the Hanson women again. His answer came only two days later when Lizzy phoned. She became a regular booty call when all else failed, her slutty ways and willingness to please were priceless to Jake. As for the other two, Becca was so torn up when she found out Jake had fucked Lizzy and her mom, that she couldn't face him again, and Abby...well you'll just have to read future chapters to find out if she returned to her addiction.

to be continued...

12