All Comments on 'The Job Saver'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Nice job

Good story, well written - but boy, are you going to get slammed for your ending, lol.

shanaopshanaopalmost 18 years ago
Sucks

Sucks just like all the rest lately. Some of your stories in the past were good so i kept reading and hoping. Now I have togive up on your sorry ass stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So once again the wicked pen of Bob strikes terror

in the hearts of readers. I personally think that you are using a cliche to write about sex. "I saved their jobs" Wow to think that business in America depends on some woman spreading her leg's.

First of all the man who made the offerr of a contract for sex with the woman can and should sued for sexual harassment. His company should be liable for his actions. But reality never seems to enter into your " stories". You actually insult the reader with your ridiculous scenarios. You insult the reader in your rapes and in this story. A rape is a rape if any kind of force is used. This amounts to force.

While the husband is concidering what to do he should think about this. Thank you for not having a sequel. Once is too much.

HsedoHsedoalmost 18 years ago
Nope.

Didn't buy it.

I usually enjoy cheating wives stories but this one wasn't very good.

If you're gonna justify cheating (and I don't think you have to in a cheating wives story) you should come up with a more plausible excuse. 23 poeple are gonna lose their jobs? Well, boo-hoo for them. A sane person doesn't prostitute themself for people they work with. Did she have any special bonds with her coworkers that made her do it? You didn't say in your story.

And to be honest, it wasn't very well written. Mediocre at best. The dialogue doesn't even make mediocre, it really ..well sorry, but it sucked. People just don't talk like that. There was a "how to" submission on that topic yesterday, my friendly advice is that you invest some time in reading it.

Overall, the story didn't suck but it wasn't far from it.

This was a very negative comment and I hate posting those, it's just that I've read some of your other stories and I know you can do a lot better than this.

Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
oh hell no

more unbelievable drivel from that master of the genre, jpb; just another slut whore cheater begging for forgiveness feeling it was just sex, not love; bullshit, she doesn't give a damn about hubby, she has no respect for him; her wimp husband should kick her ass out the door so hard she lands in next week; once a cheater always a cheater; jpb if you haven't the balls to finish a story, DO NOT START

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Who

Who the hell is the one sicko that liked this jpb CRAP. musta been his (its) twin.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Slammed for the Ending?

Ending, beginning and middle. I'll ignore all the moralists who read your stories in church on their laptops, but I did have one question on this one. Most all couples file joint income taxes, if she is getting paid under the counter, she would be under someone's thumb for illegally taking money, if she had been declaring the money, how stupid is the husband not to notice money in amounts that you would have to keep it in a safety deposit box.

Cash nowdays is almost illegal to have, anything over 10K and cops from several states can and do confiscate and you have to post bond then go to court to try to get it back. That is part of hte reason there are a lot of ddrug busts on interstate highways.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
More of the usual but well written JPB

"I take it then that you liked it?"

"What's not to like? It was sex and I like sex. And it was different."

In other words she doesn’t need a specific reason to have sex with others. That doesn’t matter as long as she enjoys having sex.

She did it with people who had nothing to do with her getting the company contracts like her boss in one scene bends her over the couch and then has to have second hand cream pies (One of JPB’s favorite subjects).

So the contract scenario was gone before she started to spin her story. She just wants to fuck who ever meets her fancy at the time and make a few bucks to boot. That is a real whore and prostitute. The husband is an idiot and wimp. He has learned nothing and will continue to suffer as our own JPB continues to do.

It appears from JPB’s open letter to readers this is how he sees life and women from his own experiences.

Oh by the way if the company paid her in less then $5,000 increments as reimbursable expenses and covered the expenses with phony receipts and she cashed the checks and put it in her own safety deposit box no one would know unless the company did a bad job of making up the phone expense receipts and it was picked up at fiscal year end audit. The bank only reports amounts in excess of $5,000 dollars to the IRS, and no one knows what you put in your safety deposit box.

Great writing JPB as always. Story is pretty close to most of your wife and husband type stories. The husband takes it in the ass and life goes on.

Guess I should have read it and moved on but every once in a while I have to comment on your offerings.

I wonder if this is one from your huge file of yesteryear or a new piece of work.

The very least I can say is thanks for your prolific effort.

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
The First Clue Was His Jacking Off - rite bobie

From that point on it was deja vu all over again and again and again with the weak pathetic helpless humiliation seeking wimp self cuckolding himself for the few sicko's who need it - like the writer as it is constantly clear that this male humiliation is his venue of choice and self excitement all excuses aside.

The sad shame of it is bobie really needs some help and while his confession to those who could avail themselves to - it is sometimes alluded to as his reason for being such an unemotional watching cuckster, the reality is no one forces him to consistantly be the talented self demeaned helpless wimp he chooses to be for his few needy male humiliation fans.

So why comment if this is a lost cause so to speak?

Sadly -- Silence is a non-verbal approval which can be loud to those who want to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Using my imagination

He bought a nice Cold Steel, tied her up, explained what a lying cheating whore she was, then cut her up in little pieces and fed her to the hogs. Now he's looking for Bob.

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 18 years ago
Well Written...and I actually liked the end.

JPB does write rather well considering. And when I don;t like his stories I say so in the comments. Believe me, some of his worst comments have come from me. Frankly, I think he is fucking with our minds. :-)

But this one was different in that he doesn't give us the ending. He allows us to do it all ourselves. I have to go back as I think I forgot to read the explaination about why the boss has to eat creampie. Or , since I just had dinner, maybe I won't. But, dear readers, we can't have it both ways, there is no bisexuality in our reading! :-) Folks critisize (sic) JPB when he writes cuchold stories, they critisize (sic) when he doesn't. I thought this was a good compromise.

Now on to his next submission: "The company BBQ"!

Regards,

C

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
silly jerk off chit-chit in front of TV watching

wife being banged; typical wimpy little white boy who couldn't get it up unless wife is stuffed full,,, that's what the imagination tells me,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
True reaction

When I read on Lit, I open a dozen stories at a time that look somewhat interesting and when I read this I was surprised that Bob had written it when I clicked for page 2.

In noting that, I found it shallow and was shocked it was his work. The ending was like pepsi without the fizz and the reason for sex was like that same soda 3 days in the hot sun. Yuck. It was just all flat and uninteresting. You felt tired Bob.

ohioohioalmost 18 years ago
one of JPB's better stories

in my opinion.

You readers who hate Bob's stories, and slam him again and again: why don't you stop reading them? You know in advance what JPB's stories are like, what his take on female sexuality is--so there's no one to blame but yourself if you read them and don't like them!

Bob's stories sometimes upset me or anger me, but I don't blame him for that. He's doing his thing, just as the rest of us authors are.

Keep it up, JPB, and we'll keep reading 'em!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Are you kidding me?

The story was pretty good...and you leave it with that kind of comment. If there is anything I've ever learned in Lit class, nothing kills a story or the the desire to read anything from that author again, faster than ending it with a lame "No, I do not intend a part two. Use your imagination." Think before you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THIS DOG DON'T HUNT # 11

This is not enjoyable because it is not believable.Good fiction creates a world that the reader can have empathy for although its basic premise is ridiculous.A good example would be LOST HORIZON .The basic idea is unbelievable.However,there are clubs of people throughout the world who want to live in the main locale of the novel,Shang-Gri -La.Intelligent people are willing to forego logic and are compelled to want to live in a beautiful idea.The world the author created is something that they want to be real.This work does the opposite.The world JPB envisions exists only in the world of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.JPB's main characters are so bereft of dignity and compassion that they end lower on the evolutionary scale than BUGS and DAFFY.The abominations that JPB contemplates in this work kill the essence of what a person is.The collateral emotional trauma and damage would scar the lives of these people.We, as readers,should feel the emotional angst. This is not the case.ROAD RUNNER dropping a bank safe on the the head of WILY COYOTE has more emotional turmoil.At the same time, the premise that intelligent people could be coerced into this silliness against their will does not hold up.Is it possible that JPB has not heard of the E.E.O.C.!Real corporare lawyers would relish such an opportunity.BEEP! BEEP!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
To The 2 Supporting Writers -Read The Story Again

Without mentioning names writer guys - give it up - or - did you read the same story bobie posted that I read?

Lets set bobies stage as he did: Divorced once from a cheating wife, he gets hard watching his cuckolding wife take on not just customers but the boss anally and co-workers in a gangbang during which he says he was so excited he jacked off somewhere between 2 and 49 times.

Then when wifie with stretched out orifaces comes home he (having dumpted his first cheating wife whore for less)is undecided whether to dump this gangbang whore for undetermined reasons(WTF) but to sit tight while he debates her fate.

Does he for the fourth time review the game tapes for style and panache jacking off again 6 times as he scores 7.3 and 9.1 with an asterisk (for amateur - less than 165 gangbangs).

Or (and this is big)

Negotiate for a watching and eat out fee for her continued cuckolding providing he has tapes and fresh cum by 11PM.

Jeez guys - why not back Jack The Ripper - at least he tried to hide his shame while bobie parades his without really changing but just the background filters.

Is that a writer union thing or are you more bamboozled & less intelligent than all the readers (who know bobies games many faces and either like (few) or dislike the male humiliation (99.9%). (I think you may be confusing bobies stories wherein he says to wifie poo fuck you and the whore you are now then walks out and or beats the shit out of his cuckolders - that is a finite act - much unlike well let me helplessly and pathetically think about it for the next 10 or so years while you keep on cucking).

Sheeze guys - try ice up north to those furry guys - oh no - not the ones in white furs!

acs_1acs_1about 17 years ago
Back to the soft-cock shit.

Ah, fuck... why bother? You'll never learn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Had it been real life and I'm sure there have been

the husband would have to give her the boot. He explained this himself. Seems like he's torn between what he wants to believe his life is all about or he can give into those little childish...get your pee pee hard and shoot it off...man really...Well if the dufus keeps her around then he might as well get used to the idea that her boss and co workers will be fucking her all the time at work while dufus boy can wank...I think that's what you British wimps love to call it..He want get anything out of it except he has to develope a creampie fetish...So what will the dumb dufus want to do about it...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The woman is a professional, a whore, she fucks

as her work. It is just a matter of time until drugs become a problem or some disease infects her. It is what happens. Why would he even consider staying with her? She game him the weapons to divorce her with almost no losses. And he can sue the company she works for for a large sum of money for ruining his marriage and cause the company she whores for to go out of business. That would have been an even better story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The husband is a wimp for even have to think about

what to do. He has previously said that he is the kind of guy that always seems to get fucked and theres a good reason. A real man wouldn't have to think about

it. He would have tossed her out right away without asking why she did it. So she had to save a lot of jobs but why should these jobs mean anything to the husband. His wife could have just got another one when they had to close...so she wanted to cheat and felt like she was Joan of Arc for doing it...well slut...you made your bed now sleep in the sticky cummy mess

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This really cuts it!

I can't believe you! You are one of the worst writers about leaving a story so totally unfinished, and leaving the husband in a humiliated state, what a shit you are. I can't read anymore of your shit!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
cop out

I enjoyed the story but there should of been another chapter to give some conclusion one way or the other. I feel as if I'm standing in the middle of a stream because that is how you left with saying use your imagination. That's your right, your the author and I respect that but doesn't mean I have to like it. Once again thanks for sharing.

Just a added note, it reminds me of a story you wrote before that you didn't develope called "My Redhead". That had tremendous potential and you just quit on that story also.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
real cuck crap

real cuck crap - but the best cick crap that only jpb can do. i want to toss the fucking computer at the wall and break it and then melt all the pieces down to clean them off - that is how well jpb writes cuck's. it is what he does, get the fuck over it. no one forces you to read it. i want to shoot these two and the boss and the buyers and that is real emotion he got going. love or hate, he makes you feel, in this case jpb makes you feel dirty. but what the hell IT IS A FUCKING PORN SITE!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
Fuck you , Bob, for not finishing your story.

Let me finish it for you. I went the next two nights with only a bit of sleep each night then I told Pam "Let's talk". When we sat down I said, "I love you Pam and will forgive you for this since you had a really good reason", so we moved back in the the same rooms and same bed. The sex was better than ever but, in the back of my mine this little thought remained "What if the company gets into trouble again?"

That is how you would have written it, Bob, you would have used better wording etc. but the gist remains the same. I know you, Bob, from reading your stories. I repeat, I hate a willing cuckold but sometimes they make pretty good stories. Since his dick got a twinge while he watched the tapes he had to go for it. No charge for the finish, Bob.

FD45FD45over 10 years ago
Cheap

Even for you. I cut you a lot of slack on these semi finished stories, but when we run into this one, where the choice of the husband is THE key conflict, well, you are pussing out grievously Bob.

bearbait2002bearbait2002over 10 years ago
bull

i'm beginning to think you are lazy and don't want to finish your stories!!!Oh well,time to find another good writer to replace you.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
burn her

and her company. take the tape sue the shit out of her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just another unfinished piece of crap

I'm tired of JPB not finishing his stories. He makes the excuse that the readers can use their imagination to end the story as they like. Bullshit. It's just Bob being lazy. Or the thought has crossed my mind that he leaves the stories either unfinished or without the final chapter just to piss the readers off. Either way it's a load of crap.

KarenEKarenEalmost 9 years ago
Slut

Throw the cunt out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's All Over Now..

Don't throw her out - just ask her to take a few days, find a place and then complete the move out. Why, because the first time was uncomfortable, not liked at all but survivable; however, Darrell kept her in the loop and she enjoyed going along with it...there are escort services out there but she didn't hesitate to along with the boss so...Divorce!

He loved her but with the tape, he would ruin Darrell, expose the Company (The Company is Solvent now), sue the Company for a truckload of cash and sadly go on alone.

One chance, he could watch her from a distance to see if she kept on with the whore life and if she didn't - then, maybe, they could start dating again - as he said, he did love her BUT - not a cheating whore.

Damn JPB, you are not lazy with your endings - you just like to piss your readers off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the company whore, who wants her STDs?

Sue her, her boss, her fellow employees, the company, and the other company. Even if it never goes to court the pay offs will be worth it. Divorce the whore, with the money go take college courses, use the money to buy a fine young thing as a trophy wife and enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Use Your Imagination

I don't intend on reading anymore of your stories. Use your imagination that someone is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

For stupid wanna be cuck shit.

Cheating whores and STDs.

Complete bullshit.

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Readers

please ease up on JPB! We all know this is his style and preferred relationship for most of his stories so if you don't like them then read them and be nice or don't read them at all. You all know what your getting into when you open a JPB story so why the surprise and anger? Laugh it off it's just a story

RePhilRePhilover 7 years ago
Just one more comment "Be a good Reader"

I too used to rail against the writers rather than the characters I was upset at. Then one of the writers (not JPB) took the time to explain to me why a "good" writer writes and his expectations. I realized the writers aren't trying to sell us anything or change our thinking in anyway Any story that generates a level of emotion in the reader should be considered a good story. Embrace the anger or happiness that a story generates in you. Not being able to string three words together I am delegated to the reader side of the tracks and as such try my best to be a good reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick Fu**!

No friggin way is this except able behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
her argument it doesnt affect him or them is irrational and illogical

That is the same as saying if she contracted an STD or HIV he would not be able to get it since it didn't affect him. She is a whore, a company whore. If she had asked her husband about something that effected them both and he agreed it would be ok, her fucking her boss and other employees has nothing to do with saving peoples jobs it simply cheating and adultery. She is such a good self person perhaps when he wants another wife she will simply kill herself so he doesn't have to go thru the pain of divorce. 1* for a miserable story that has no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Easy to see why this author is the most popular on LW

Another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A whore, is a whore, is a whore

1*

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago

My imagination tells me that this is another of Bob's really bad stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

i agree with that juswt another of bobs unfinished stories getting tiring reading ones that will go nowhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is NOTHING unusual about your part 2 comment - at all!!!!!!

There are sooooo many times you don’t finish complete stories and it is evident you typically hate reasonable and complete endings!

You must have an interesting relationship with whoever and whatever proof readers and/or editors you might have? perhaps they only tell you only what you want to hear; or you instruct them to do only what you want and nothing else.

How is it that some of your stories are so comprehensive from beginning to end and really bring a sense of a throughly well thought out and we’ll written story that intrigues and captures your readers from beginning to END!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i had hope you'd end up a good author.. hope is dead. you have a template on how to write shit stories? grow balls write a decent story and FINISH TEH FUCKING THING stop being lazy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pathetic

ReadyOneReadyOne8 months ago

There's more than enough information given in the story to predict the future.

Yes, the reader must use intelligence and work for the answer, but that is why I like reading JPB.

Stop bitching because JPB didn't put the answer in bold type as the last sentence!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories

The Key 
4.21
252
273
Requital 
4.49
1.5k
1.1k
Trust 
4.59
227
180
Her Itch 
3.84
182
521
What Goes On 
4.36
129
203
More Stories