All Comments on 'The Jolly Roger Earrings'

by Flashlight7.5

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great opening line!

This is really well-written, and has possibly the best opening sentence of any Literotica submission ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Awarh, matey!

Tis a fine tale, full of lust, the lash, and wenches!

Loved the juxtaposition of the meek librarian and the pirate queen, also the lead up.

Are there more episodes to come? I certainly hope so!

Thanks. There's some good writing here. Funny and hot at the same time. The parrot named Smee was a nice touch.

SabledrakeSabledrakeabout 19 years ago
Great stuff!

Wonderful story, hot and fun! Love the pirates. Gotta love the pirates. A definite 5, and too bad there's no bonus points. Deserves bonus points. Thanks for sharing!

-- S.

msboy8msboy8about 19 years ago
Great Story

Wow! Great story in the best of sexy pirate traditions. Please tell me that you're going to do a sequel.

MrMudd22MrMudd22about 19 years ago
a 5??

This is the funniest, sexiest, best written story that I have had the pleasure of reading in quite some time, but what category does it belong to? God, how I wish Meg were not just a character, but as real as I imagine her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done me hearty

what a clever piece, i haven't ever read anything so orginal on this website, nor have ever commented on anyones work before so thats how great i thought it was.

rock060752rock060752about 16 years ago
So, what (or who) was seved for dinner

We know that there is more to this story, please tell us more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous