The Jolly Roger Earrings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about Wednesday?" Meg offered.

"Sounds good to me."

"Eight o'clock?"

"Aye, aye, captain," I said. It got the reactions I wanted. Meg's face flushed red and she made a quick gasp. Ellie dropped several books. Meg started uncontrollably giggling as I headed to the circulation desk with my latest audiobook. Ellie checked me out without saying a word, an invisible wall of ice between us.

When I got the audiobook home, I found a small note inside. It read, "She's mine."

"She's all yours, captain," I said as we approached Ellie. Meg had picked up the cat o'nine tails and I was looking forward to another personal exhibition of her using it on Ellie.

"You're animals!" Ellie yelled in a husky voice that barely disguised her pleasure.

"The saltiest dogs of the sea," Meg said, nearly making me break into laughter. "And you'll make a fine bitch."

She slapped the leather straps across Ellie's backside, eliciting a cry of released erotic tension that had been building for many minutes. Ellie's legs were quivering. The lightest brush of the whips made her shiver in the warm August night. There was another lashing, and the sight of it again mesmerized me. Meg grabbed a handful of Ellie's curly hair, causing Ellie's back to bow even before Meg tugged on her head.

She shoved the dildo into Ellie's cunt. Ellie let out a deep grunt and shoved her hips back and forth, not needing much encouragement from Meg's hair pulling. Meg moved beside her and roughly pulled Ellie's drooling mouth to her tits. Ellie greedily lapped, bit, and sucked them. There was no more melodramatic pretense. They were now two kinky women fucking.

"Why don't you take a piece of her, lad?" Meg asked as she pulled out the dildo and then slid it into her mouth. The sight of this nearly put me over the edge, but I held back and decided to take it out on Ellie.

When we first arrived at Meg's place, I had no idea Ellie was there. Meg had invited me back for a drink after our Wednesday book exchange, and I gladly accepted. I had grown beyond my carnal attraction for her and was learning to love her giddy, uncontrolled laughter, pleasant voice, quirky knowledge, and happy eyes. The secret slut within was an added bonus. I was hoping we'd end up in bed. It was all I thought about while she introduced me to her pet parrot, Smee. I noticed the house was decorated in nautical themes, even though she lived on four acres of farmland nowhere near a major body of water. She was showing me an old, framed sea chart when I finally grew bored with the pussyfooting.

"Meg, I'm going to kiss you. Is that all right?"

She laughed her embarrassed giggle, nodded, and we kissed. I started slow, not wanting to spook her, but she was soon all over me. She attacked me with her mouth and hands. It was nearly overwhelming. Her forward energy back-pedaled me to the couch, where I fell with a plop onto the cushions. She was atop me in a second, biting at my neck and tugging my shirt out of my pants. I sat paralyzed for a split-second, stunned at things moving so fast. She pulled away just as I was feeling her up.

"I want this," she said, "but I want you to play by my rules."

"Sure, sure," I said, but she grabbed my hands and pinned them against the couch.

"Say 'Aye, aye, captain'," she ordered.

I almost laughed, but the glow in her eyes took on a twinge of menace behind the glasses.

"Say it," she said.

"Aye, aye, captain." I could say nothing else.

She stood up and told me to wait on the couch. She disappeared into a back room just long enough for me to feel uncomfortable. The parrot squawked "Aye, aye, captain" at me, making me wonder how many men were in her crew.

She came back out wearing tight black pants with a polished chrome belt buckle, knee-high leather boots, an open-throated white shirt with flared sleeves, and a cutlass tied around her waist. She looked magnificent, almost ruthless. She tossed a ball of clothes at me.

"Put those on, and go barefoot."

I undressed in front of her, not sure if I was allowed to leave the room or not. I pulled on black Bermuda shorts, a red and white striped sailor's shirt, and a red bandana. All I was missing was a peg leg and an eye patch.

"You'll make a fine cabin boy," she said in a husky Bettie Davis voice.

I was about to ask what my cabin boy duties would be when she ordered me to wait for her on the back deck outside the living room.

I walked out into the thick August night and was dumbstruck at what I saw. Meg's deck was not just a hastily built place to grill burgers and catch a tan. It was a wide, hardwood reproduction of the deck of a pirate ship. The deck stretched out before me to form a bow that pointed to her fenced yard. There was a huge wooden steering wheel on its stand near the sliding glass door. The deck was decorated with small cannons on the sides, ornamental anchors, little pyramids of cannonballs, coils of rope, and even a mast; no sails, but rope ladders stretched down from it to the deck.

All of this was secondary, however, to the sight of Ellie in an Elizabethan dress shackled to the mast and deck by her wrists and ankles.

"Let me go, pirate scum!" She yelled. My face screwed up in temporary confusion until I heard the thud behind me. I turned around to see the wooden bucket of hot water and the sponge on the deck behind me. Meg, or rather, CaptainMeg, stood with one foot on the rim of the bucket.

"Swab the deck, boy," she said. I dropped to my knees.

The sponge was forgotten as I now grabbed Ellie by the hips and slid my cock into her. I clenched my stomach muscles and focused on a deep breath to calm my surging groin. Ellie made an almost continuous moan at first, even while tongue-kissing Meg. Her moans turned to grunts as she braced her hands on the mast and pushed back on my cock.

"Animals!" Ellie said between grunts. "You're filthy animals!"

"I think she likes it, Captain," I said, hoping that concentrating on my acting would take my mind off the urge to fill Ellie with semen.

"I think she'll like the taste of my cunny even more," Meg said, and then put a hand on my stomach to push me out of Ellie. She bent down before I got too far away, giving me a quick suck. My knees buckled. Her mouth was phenomenally warm, like she'd just drunk coffee. She gave my balls a squeeze as she massaged me with her lips. I came in a roar, standing with legs spread to keep from tipping over. I filled her mouth. She moaned as she swallowed. My head was spinning, and I had to brace myself on the nearby steering wheel.

Meg spat some of my semen in Ellie's face. The sight and sound were jarring. I came out of my head rush in time to notice Ellie's poor acting of shock turn into decadent pleasure.

Meg opened Ellie's ankle shackles with a key that had been hanging on the mast a couple inches over Ellie's head all along. She unshackled Ellie's wrists and then nearly threw her to the deck. Meg leaned back against the mast, spread her legs, and beckoned Ellie with her hand.

"Crawl over here and give me a lick, girl, or we'll throw ya to the sharks."

"Never!" Ellie yelled and then spat on Meg's nearest boot.

Something switched in me then. Ever since seeing Meg in her pirate outfit for the first time, and even while coming in her mouth, I was an awkward player in this game. I was prone to lapses in action from being entranced by the scene Meg and Ellie had created...but no longer. The sight and sound of Ellie spitting on Meg's boot, and the angry snarl on Meg's face, thrust me into not only action, but also committal. I wasn't just a player in their game. I was a member of the crew of the Lady Death.

I grabbed Ellie by the hair and half-dragged her across the deck. She crawled to keep up with me.

"You'll do what the Captain says," I said, "and there'll be no more gripin' from the likes o' you." I pushed Ellie's face into Meg's cunt. Ellie lapped and licked as I held her head there. I kissed Meg again, our mouths ferocious with each other. I pulled Ellie away, hearing her gasp for breath. I pressed her face against my cock. She let out a relieved sigh and licked and kissed at me. I pressed into the insides of her cheeks as she sucked me.

"Treat that mouth like it's her cunny, boy," Meg said. She moved away from the mast and kneeled behind Ellie. She grabbed Ellie's big tits as I took handfuls of Ellie's hair. I pumped in her mouth, which she dutifully kept wrapped around me. My cock pushed into the back of her throat again and again, sometimes slipping out and leaving strands of saliva on her chin and lips. Meg pinched at Ellie's nipples, whispering things in her ear that I couldn't hear.

It may have been a command to come, because Ellie let out a mouth-filled cry. Her body gave three hard shakes as quick breaths rasped in and out of her nose. I slipped out of her mouth and pulled her hair back. I wanted to come on those freckled tits. Meg must've sensed my intention, because she held them up for me. I growled and sprayed onto Ellie's breasts. It was a strong, almost painful orgasm. The backs of my testicles ached after they had emptied.

Ellie was still catching her breath, her eyes closed in a peaceful glow, when Meg yanked her onto her back. Meg straddled her face, much like she did in the stairwell. Ellie obediently snaked her tongue into her mistress' puss. Meg looked back at me.

"I hope you saved some for me, boy."

I was hard again in moments. I wasn't even sure if I ever went flaccid. I knelt over Ellie's semen-splattered titties and plunged into Meg's open cunt. She was hot, almost like hot wax. My torso convulsed, nearly shooting all the breath out of me. I held her by the thighs and slammed into her like a madman. I barely registered Ellie licking at us both.

Meg's cries of orgasm sounded like they were made in a wind tunnel. My vision blurred. It seemed like I hadn't stopped coming from the moment I entered her. The head of my cock burned. I could barely see the night sky above us. Meg's pussy was squeezing me, Ellie's tongue was tickling me, but the sensations seemed far away. There was a cramp in my shoulder. My knees hurt from kneeling on the hardwood for too long. I was glazed with sweat, and my buttocks clenched and would not relax.

The three of us were locked together for several minutes. We were unable to move, yet could barely stand to be touched. The slightest caress made us jerk and tremble. Meg was the first to stand. Ellie stayed on her back, absent-mindedly playing with her nipples. I stayed kneeling over her stomach, my cock oozing more semen onto her, looking to Meg for the next order.

"Let's get this wench cleaned up," Meg said. "I'll want her nice and fresh after dinner."

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Yes, boy, dinner!" She said, shooting me a stern look. "You're the cabin boy, aren't you? I'll be expecting dinner within the hour. Go wash up and get me dinner cookin', or you'll be the next to taste the lash."

I ran for the kitchen.

12