The Journal Ch. 01

Story Info
She's given a erotic new gift & new experience.
2.2k words
4.25
17.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candell
Candell
4 Followers

Light filtered through the lowered mini blinds creating golden lines on the heavy wood desk. In the center of the desk was a worn leather journal. A thin female hand caressed the rough leather, tracing over the insignia on the cover.

The owner of the hand was an attractive blond haired woman who sat at the desk staring intently at the book. This book was her only souvenir of the man who ruined her life today. Her index finger hooked around the leather band the encircled the book and rotated it so the small silver lock binding the book closed faced her. She shifted her weight in the chair and felt a small key press against the soft lower curve of her right breast. She should hate the man who left this journal in her hands, but she didn't. She hadn't loved her life enough to grieve for it's sudden downfall.

Her eyes scanned the small neat apartment she had occupied for the last five years. It seemed alien to her now, part of a past life. The book in front of her was the passage to a new existence but she wasn't quite ready to open it. She felt a need to reexamine her past, as one would the life of a dear friend who had passed away suddenly, to see if the death had been necessary, if it could have been avoided.

Her mind slipped back several hours. She was dressed in her cute little pleated black skirt and simple red sweater. A brass nametag was pinned to her chest. Leeda Kiesly, associate librarian, it read. She was putting away some returned reference volumes when she noticed him at the end of the aisle watching her. He was tall and elegantly dressed. Except for the sparkle in his blue eyes, he could easily have been one of the older professors that frequented her library. But those youthful blue eyes watched every movement of her body in intimate detail and did not belong on the face of the distinguished white haired man that leaned against the bookshelf with a cane hooked over his arm. Though he was too old to interest her, there was something about him that appealed to Leeda. There was a swagger from self-confidence, hard won, and a look that said he would never take to growing old gracefully.

"Are you looking for something?" Leeda asked using the smile that had charmed her out of a lot of situations. He smiled in return and nodded but didn't speak.

"Can I help you find it?" she prompted.

"I don't know" was his cryptic answer. She waited to see if he had any further information to offer. He didn't answer. He just kept looking at her, especially her legs. It was starting to make her uncomfortable. She shrugged her shoulders, offered a helpful smile and said, "Well let me know if there is anything I can do."

"I will," he replied.

Leeda turned away from him and retrieved another volume from her cart. This book needed to be returned to the top shelf, so she pushed a rolling stool over to the spot. As she reached the top step, the gentleman began walking towards her. His eyes seemed glued to her legs and she became self-conscious of the short skirt she was wearing. She almost wished she had listened to Ms. Wardley's tirade about her clothing and wore something more matronly to work. As she reached to place the volume on the upper shelf, the gentleman came to a stop inches from her. His face was so close to her bare thigh she could feel his warm breath on her skin. She tried to push the volume into its place quickly, but it refused to slide into the small opening. She lifted the hand that had been holding onto the shelf to try to make a larger spot for the book. As she did, the gentleman grabbed her by the knees. The shock of his hands on her skin made her jump and she grabbed the shelf to keep from falling off the stool.

"Please let go of me," Leeda whispered tersely.

The older man shook his head and stepped behind her, keeping a tight hold on her legs and pressing them toward the shelf. Thoughts raced through Leeda's mind. How could she get out of this? She couldn't struggle. If she did, she would fall from the stool. If she yelled out for help, no doubt Ms. Wardley would be the one to respond and she would hold Leeda responsible for this scene. Ms. Wardely was a dried up old prune, who thought Leeda's short skirts and big breasts meant she was a loose woman. No doubt the man at her legs was thinking the same thing, though what he hoped to accomplish by grabbing her like this was unknown to her. It was probably just a quick grope by a man physically incapable of doing any thing more. She decided her best bet was to just wait patiently for him to let go.

Then all logical thoughts were thrown from her mind as his warm breath tickled the back of her knees. She gasped from the sensation. The soft touch of his lips on her skin followed. His hands still held her in place, but she wasn't sure she could have moved away from the sensation if she did have her freedom. She felt a burning in her belly and tingling from her breasts to her core. Her breath caught in her throat as his hands loosened their grip and began a delicate tracing of her knees and thighs.

"Bend forward," he said in a quiet authoritative voice. She felt humiliated and terrified and somehow incredibly excited. Her mind told her to jump and get away from him, but her body obeyed his command. She tipped her body forward, pressing her forehead against her hands on the shelf. She knew it mad no sense, but her body seemed hungry for the hands that were tracing patterns up and down her legs, worshipping their lines as he kissed her lower thighs and knees. She felt one hand slide up the back of her thigh to the lower edge of her skirt. He pushed the material up over her ass, revealing the black silk panties that she wore.

"Yes." He said quietly, "I think you can help me find what I'm looking for." His hand grabbed her ass cheek and squeezed and kneaded the soft flesh. His other hand held her legs against him and she knew his eyes were trained on the wet area on her panties that showed what his actions were doing to her. Then his fingers caught on the top band of her panties and with one quick movement, tugged them down to her knees.

Leeda realized how risky her situation was now. There was no escape possible. With her knees bound together by her panties, even removing her hands from the shelf could cause her to loose her balance and fall from the stool. If she called out, there would be no doubt to any rescuer that she was indeed the harlot Ms Wardley believed her to be. She was transfixed by fear and excitement, praying this was all some warped dream, yet wanting more satisfaction from this man.

Leeda felt his hands leave her and she looked back quickly, partly in fear that he would leave her so unfulfilled. She saw him remove the cane from his arm. With a quick twist the top came off and he placed it in his coat pocket. Her eyes locked on the new cane top. It was now silver and bullet shaped. The shiny top was over an inch in diameter and at least six inches in length. Her eyes jumped to his face and she saw the sexual excitement in his eyes. She gasped as she realized his intent. He extended the cane toward her leg and traced a line down the back of her thighs. The cool metal tip raised goose bumps as its direction was reversed and it was now slid up the inside of her thigh. The metal was cool and felt slick against her skin. Her breath came in short quick pants and she clamped her legs together instinctively trapping the cane in its progression.

The man smacked her ass lightly and she jumped slightly allowing the cane to continue it's path upwards. She clamped her thighs together again stopping it just short of it's destination. The man chuckled and began kneading the soft cheeks of her ass. His fingers slid down the crease and she felt his thumb pressing against her asshole, rhythmically pushing gently on it. Her body responded immediately to this new touch and she bit back a groan as she arched her back and released the tight clamp of her thighs.

Immediately the metal staff slid upward plunging into her very wet pussy. The groan that escaped her lips was completely uncontrollable as the smooth metal slid inside her. She automatically bent her knees and arched her back, opening herself for his further penetration. Her hands clamped down on the shelf to hold her body up as he began thrusting the cane in and out of her. Her body rocked in rhythm to his thrusts. She pressed her body lower and felt the metal tip slide deeper inside her till she could feel the joint of metal and wood in the cane and knew the entire bullet was buried in her body.

Her body was weak from the myriad of sensations coursing through her. She needed a release and she felt it building. He started to smack her ass lightly urging her on and she responded by propelling her body up and down in an increasingly faster motion. The muscles of her lower extremities started to pulse and she felt her body tightening down on the staff as electricity shot through her system. All conscious thought left her and she was captured in the moment by this blunt sexual action. She cried out in a release that her body had been seeking.

Her cry of release was answered by a scream of bloody murder issued by Ms. Wardley. Leeda was shocked back to reality as her horrified gazed locked with her employer's and several other library patrons who had rounded the corner in response to her outcry, only to see her perched on a stool with a gentleman's cane sliding from her dripping pussy. With a quick motion, he lifted her off the stool and blocked the prying eyes with his body. As she bent to pull her panties into place he pressed a key between her breasts then a book into her hands. As she took the book, he released her and darted quickly away from her and around the corner of the aisle. She started after him, only to be stopped by the hand of Ms. Wardley on her arm. The woman had recovered from her shock and was now loudly denouncing her as the most evil jezebel to have walked the earth. Leeda ran from the library with the voice of MS. Wardly in her ears, screaming that she was never to set foot in that library again.

And that was what brought her to her current position, she mused, still staring intently at the journal on the table in front of her. Jobless, friendless, basically a social pariah in this small college town. All because of one man. But in all honesty, she couldn't blame him alone. She had wanted it. She had never felt so passionately alive as she had while being fucked by his cane. The word sounded funny in her mind, but she knew it was the most accurate description. She had been fucked this afternoon. It was not making love or any other sweet romantic old-fashioned notion. It had been sex, incredible sex, and she had loved every second of it. Maybe she was a jezebel, a woman who used her body and sexual favors to destroy men. Except she was the one whose life was destroyed today and she couldn't ever remember using her feminine whiles to hold any power over a man. She wasn't sure what to think, but she knew she wanted more of what she had had today.

She slid her hand insider her bra, liking the feel of her soft full breasts and cupping one gently as she removed the small metal key. She put the key in the lock and twisted, watching the lock pop open. A smile crossed her lips and she eagerly pulled the book to her. It opened to the first page, an instruction was printed across the middle of the page.

"This journal has been transcribed by each of its owners to preserve the words of the original authors. Please continue this tradition to ensure the everlasting nature of the stories told here."

Leeda looked at her small notebook computer and thought that would be simple enough, but first she needed to know what was so important. She flipped to the next page and was surprised by the date of the first entry.

"July 24, 1692

'My name is Hester and before I am put to death I feel the truth about my life and my crimes must be told. I stand accused of having an unnatural power over the men of my community. The power I hold is real, but there is nothing unnatural about it. It comes from the most natural and powerful force known to all creatures and I am a woman who is proud to possess it.'

Candell
Candell
4 Followers