Miss Pemberton's Girls

Story Info
A schoolgirl sex orgy at St. Matilda's Academy.
3.5k words
4.25
24.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm one of the few male teachers at St. Matilda's Academy for Young Ladies, a very exclusive English private school for the sixteen to nineteen year old daughters of rather well off parents. One afternoon almost the end of the summer term I was ogling some eighteen year old young beauties, or rather their bulging boob-clinging white blouses and their bare legs displayed in mini skirts at the very limits of St. Matilda's dress code. I heard the click-clack of high heels approaching and the next moment the Headmistress, Miss Fiona Pemberton, was beside me.

"Have you got a moment Mr. Thompson?" Miss Pemberton asked.

Fiona Pemberton's in her early forties, that's about ten years older than me, though she looks younger. She's a beauty with styled blonde hair down to just below her ears, a man's dream figure and legs to match, and she radiates sophistication. I've always got a moment for Miss Pemberton, especially when like then she was standing so close to me I could see down the cleavage of her dress and I could feel the warmth of her body. I'm single, and needless to say, in my lonely bed Miss Pemberton is a regular performer in my masturbation fantasies.

"Their skirts are very short, aren't they?" she continued. "And those blouses are so thin you can see their bras." I felt my face go red. Miss Pemberton continued "I wondered if as a man with an eye for our young ladies you'd be interested in coming to a little party I'm holding in my flat for some of our girls who are off to university."

At St. Matilda's a request from Miss Pemberton is to be taken as an order.

"Which girls?" I asked.

"Annabelle, Lucy, Susan and Wendy," she replied with a mischievous smile. "And your teaching colleague Mr Sanderson will be there too."

She didn't need to tell me more. Annabelle, Lucy and Susan were eighteen on the brink of nineteen, Wendy was already just nineteen, and sex smouldered off all four them. They were constantly being reprimanded for wearing skirts miles higher up their young thighs than St. Matilda's regulations allowed. But I certainly wasn't complaining about the leg show and upskirt glimpses of white schoolgirl knickers their short skirts treated me to in class. All four girls also participated enthusiastically in my wanking dreams, sometimes together with Miss Pemberton.

If Dave Sanderson was going to be there too that confirmed my guesses about what kind of party it would be. Dave was around fifty and married, but he was one of the most lecherous guys I'd ever met. I knew he had a taste for young girls. In his staff room locker he had a stash of hard core porn magazines, mostly featuring girls and boys which the magazine assured readers were over eighteen, if only just. He also had a collection of knickers he said St. Matilda's girls had given him. St. Matilda's was the perfect place for a guy like him. When I mentioned Miss Pemberton's party to him he laughed. He'd been to Miss Pemberton's parties before and had some helpful advice.

"Make sure you wear decent underwear, take some condoms and don't wank for a week before." I took his advice.

A week or so later, on a Friday afternoon after school had ended, after the convoy of parents' BMWs, Mercedes and Range Rovers had whisked their daughters away and silence had descended on St. Matilda's, I made my way to Miss Pemberton's flat annexed to the school building.

I'd never been to Miss Pemberton's flat before. The place was as neatly and tastefully decorated and furnished as I would have expected. Miss Pemberton's blonde hair was as neatly styled as always and she was in a curve-clinging, zip up the back grey dress ending just above her knees and low cut between her breasts. Her shapely legs were in sheer black nylons and the shiny black high heels that click-clacked in school corridors. She was wearing an expensive looking pearl necklace and earrings.

I'd only ever seen her so glamorous as she glided smoothly among our girls' wealthy parents at St. Matilda's parents evenings radiating the kind of elegance and sophistication they expected St. Matilda's to infuse into their daughters.

She showed me into her lounge. There was a leather sofa and armchairs and a coffee table with drinks and nibbles on it. Annabelle, Lucy, Susan and Wendy were already there, fresh from school still in their St. Matilda's uniforms of white blouses, neckties and grey pleated skirts as high up their bare thighs as ever.

The girls were sitting on a rug on the floor in front of a big screen TV that was showing what appeared to be a compilation of videos of well hung men masturbating. On the screen a boy about the same age as the girls was laid back naked on a bed rhythmically tugging his huge erect penis arching over his belly almost as far as his belly button. The girls were so engrossed by the action on screen they didn't seem to notice me arrive

"That's how my older brother does it," I heard pretty blonde Susan say. "He didn't know I was spying on him." The girls giggled." He was looking at my dad's dirty magazines and playing with my worn knickers he'd taken from my laundry." There were more giggles.

To a chorus of excited squeals from the girls the boy's hand suddenly went frantic, his hips rammed up and huge dollops of semen spurted up over his belly and chest. As if only then acknowledging my arrival the girls turned and looked at me.

"Is your cock as big as his Mr. Thompson?" brunette Lucy asked with a big grin, followed by giggles.

Sweet little brunette Wendy, seated cross legged on the floor, turned to treat me to a peep up what little there was of her skirt of the thin gusset of her white knickers between her spread thighs.

"Are you going to wank off for us too Sir?" Wendy asked, looking up at me so innocently in her big glasses, accompanied by more giggles

Before I could say anything Miss Pemberton showed Dave, who'd just arrived, into her lounge. I could tell straight away he knew his way around her flat. His eyes explored the girls with a look that told me he was already seeing them nude in poses like the girls in his magazines.

Miss Pemberton welcomed us all. With a laugh she explained that the girls' parents were under the impression their sweet young daughters were at a "Preparing for University" seminar, which in retrospect I guess was true. She reminded us that their parents would be collecting them in a couple of hours.

"Now, boys and girls," Miss Pemberton said in her usual authoritative voice, but suppressing a grin. "To help us mingle and get to know each other better, let's start with a game we used to play at parties when I was at university."

The game was simple. Each person took a garment of one other person, then moved on to another person to take a garment off them till we all had all our clothes off. I'd played that game and variations of it myself lots of times at student parties. I guess students don't change much with the years.

Annabelle, with her long blonde hair cascading over her white blouse was instantly next to me pressing her young body against mine. She quickly took off my necktie and stepped back awaiting my move. I was more ambitious. I slid my hand down her back, over her pert young bottom, then under what little there was of her wraparound pleated grey skirt and up her bare thigh till my hand found her knickers taut over her curves and fondled her bottom through the thin taut cotton.

"Ooooooh! That's nice!" Annabelle gasped.

I undid the clasp of her skirt and let it drop round her ankles to reveal her knickers. They were "white, opaque and modest" as required by St. Matilda's dress code, though a lot too brief to be anywhere near "modest." Annabelle gave me a quick kiss on my cheek then moved on. She was quickly replaced by pretty little brunette Lucy already minus her white blouse. Her big young tits I'd ogled so many times in class were slung in a white bra with cups only just big enough to sling them. She took my shirt off, I made short work of her bra and just had time for a play with her big young tits.

The moment we'd started Dave headed straight to Miss Pemberton, unzipped her dress and slipped it off to reveal a matching purple satin bra, panty and suspender set with stockings. With her excellent dress sense Miss Pemberton had dressed as appropriately as ever for the party.

In the sex mad lust driven scramble that followed I forget the exact order in which blouses and skirts came off, bras fell away, girls' knickers slipped down young smooth thighs and Dave's and my briefs came off and our very erect penises sprang out. It all became a blur of girls' excited squeals, girls' young bare breasts bouncing, girls' pussies ranging from Annabelle's smooth hairless mound to Wendy's classic triangle of dark pubic hair, the exquisite smoothness of young girls' naked flesh and fresh pubic hair against my hand and the feel of girls' soft fingers ruffling my pubic hair and playing with my balls and erection sensitised penis.

One thing I certainly remember is Wendy just in her white knickers slipping Miss Pemberton's panties down and off after which Miss Pemberton, nude except for her stockings, came over to me and stepped up her stockinged foot onto the arm of an armchair. I was naked with my hard cock almost vertical. I'd envied Dave getting Miss Pemberton's bra off, now it was my turn. Before I took her stocking off I treated myself to a fondle of her pussy, earning a purr of sex pleasure from her. Her light brown bush of cunt hair and vagina lips were already moist with her arousal juice.

"You masturbate thinking of me, don't you?" She said softly as I slowly slid her stocking off letting my hands savour every millimetre of her deliciously smooth long leg.

Her voice was just loud enough for me to hear her above the excited giggles and squeals from the girls. As she spoke she ruffled my pubic hair with her fingertip, caressed my balls and wrapped her hand round my shaft to gently stroke it in a way that told me she knew exactly what men want. I could feel her smouldering lust and passion in both her voice and her touch. I nearly jerked my load into her hand. Then she moved on.

With five girls preying on just us two men Dave and I were quickly stark naked while the girls still had some underwear on. Annabelle and Lucy finished the game taking each other's knickers off, which I enjoyed watching as much as Dave obviously did. When we were all stark naked Miss Pemberton got us to tidy up the clothes and underwear scattered around the place. Then we had nibbles and drinks and the orgy continued.

Dave teased the girls by putting on their knickers and getting the girls to take them off him. The girls' knickers were so tiny most of Dave's erect cock stuck out above the top hem, even from Susan's knickers which were the most modest of all. The girls loved it. Dave with his taste for young girls was in paradise with a harem of four excited nude girls around him. Young female fingers caressed his hairy chest, played with his sex kit, fondled his bum and tickled his bum crack and arse. Girls' soft lips and tongues kissed and licked his balls and penis shaft, and sucked and massaged his huge round cock head while his hands explored four boys' dream naked girls.

I saw Dave get Wendy to kneel wide legged. His hand went down between her legs and his fingers slipped through her dark bush. A moment later the ecstatic look on her face told me he was finger fucking her. As he pleasured her the girls watched excitedly and Wendy's cries of sex pleasure got steadily louder.

With the girls and Dave occupied with each other I had Miss Pemberton's undivided attention. In retrospect I guessed she'd set that up and had told her girls to leave me all for herself. She was sipping red wine and standing so close to me the head of my hard up cock was brushing her hip. On the TV screen an older guy was standing masturbating with his cock head nestling in the bum crack of a boy looking in his twenties bending over in front of him. We watched him shoot his load over his boy's bum, then Miss Pemberton snuggled against me.

"I'm throbbing for a fuck." She said. There was an edge of excitement in her voice. She tugged my arm. "Come with me, while Dave's giving it to that little tart."

Moments later we were in Miss Pemberton's bedroom. The decoration and furniture was as tasteful as her lounge but I didn't notice it. All I cared about was her naked body and the big wide double bed I could see. It had been months since I'd had a girl other than fucking St. Matilda's girls and Miss Pemberton in my imagination as I masturbated. I was hungry and frantic, and so was she. We fell together onto the bed and were instantly wrapped round each other.

We didn't spend much time romping. She was as frantic as I was to have my cock up her. We just had a few passionate minutes wrestling naked together with our hands all over each other's body. I fingered her pussy lips and ruffled her cunt hair and teased her nipples with my tongue. That got her squirming and whimpering with arousal. When she rolled me onto my back I let her take control, after all she was the Headmistress. She straddled me with her pussy fur brushing my penis shaft then pulled my hand down between her legs. She wanted the same as Wendy was getting. I started masturbating her, stroking her labia and with my finger in her vagina teasing her clit. She moaned with sex pleasure and her breasts jiggled above me with the rhythm of her hand.

From the lounge I heard a girl's excited cries rise to a climax in what every guy who's ever heard one recognises is an orgasm shriek.

"Our turn now," Miss Pemberton said softly.

I'd finger pleasured her close to orgasm. She took my hard cock in her hand, guided my penis head between her vagina lips then gave a long deep half sigh half sob as she lowered herself onto me. My whole shaft slid into her warm smooth tightness and our pubic hair entwined. Then she rode my rod. She did most of the work, bobbing smoothly and rhythmically up and down above me with her breasts swinging and her tight vagina sliding along the length of my shaft. I just held her thighs.

All her sophistication vanished. She gasped and grunted like an animal, becoming just a woman with a vagina for my penis to satisfy. Her orgasm came quickly. Her body tensed, her back arched and her breasts swung as she thrust her hips down to ram her pussy hard against me. She juddered in her climax and let out her own orgasm shriek.

I was close to coming too. As she leaned over me panting with her breasts brushing my face I held her thighs and finished the job thrusting my cock upwards into her. After months of just porn and solo wanking, nothing could have equalled the pleasure of that moment of having a woman's naked body against mine and jerking my load into a tight, warm, smooth vagina still throbbing from orgasm. After I'd filled her I flopped back onto the bed. That's when I realised we had an audience. Dave and the girls had come into the bedroom and had been watching us.

"Hi girls. Did you enjoy seeing how a whore likes to do it?" Miss Pemberton asked.

She was still kneeling astride me. She'd lost every bit of her glamour. Her neat hair was tousled, her naked body was glistening with sweat and my semen was trickling from her vagina, catching in her cunt hair, running down her thigh and onto me. She looked every inch a whore.

Dave was grinning broadly. He was fondling Lucy's bottom and his penis was sticking out bending up fully erect. I realised he hadn't shot his own load yet.

"Mmmmmm!" Miss Pemberton purred, licking her lips. "I'm still hungry. Has my other big boy got anything for me?"

As she spoke she crawled up my body till she was astride my midriff with her breasts swinging right above my chest. Dave got the message straight away. He stepped forward so he was standing right next to the bed with his penis head poking against Miss Pemberton's lips. Laying on my back pinned between Miss Pemberton's thighs I was looking straight up between Dave's legs at his hairy balls and the underside of his fully erect penis. Miss Pemberton started to kiss and lick his cock head and from above me I heard Dave's deep throated growl.

"Suck his cock off, Miss Pemberton!" I heard Annabelle say.

But Miss Pemberton wanted more.

"You know what I like, Susan, don't you? Go on!" I heard Miss Pemberton say.

A moment later Susan was kneeling nude on the bed next to us. She slid her hand between Miss Pemberton's thighs from behind and began to massage her pussy. Miss Pemberton quivered, let out a long deep "Ohhhhhhh!" and spread her legs even wider astride me for Susan's hand. At school I'd sometimes seen Susan coming out of Miss Pemberton's office with her ponytail undone, her blonde hair in a mess and her tights torn, but looking very pleased with herself. Now my suspicions were confirmed.

As Susan's deft young fingers pleasured Miss Pemberton she took Dave's cock head into her mouth, massaged it with her lips and rolled her tongue over it. From above me I could hear Dave's grunts of sex pleasure and I could see his hands fondling Annabelle's and Lucy's bottoms. Miss Pemberton's second orgasm from Susan's fingers also came quickly. It was less spectacular than the one my cock gave her. Miss Pemberton cried out and her breasts bounced above me as she jerked her hips. She took a moment to recover.

Then with Susan's hand still cupped over her pussy mound and her thighs still astride me Miss Pemberton began to suck Dave's cock off in earnest. She rocked back and forth sliding her lips up and down Dave's shaft from his thick mat of pubic hair brushing her lips to her lips all but sliding off his cock head, and sucking on the back stroke.

Miss Pemberton knew how to make a guy wait and Dave took ages to cum. From my viewpoint down below I heard Dave grunt. He rammed his hips forward as if he was trying to get his cock as far down Miss Pemberton's throat as he could. He let go of Annabelle and Lucy and grabbed Miss Pemberton by her hair and shoulder to pull her head toward him.

"Take this you dirty slut!" Dave grunted, language I'd never heard anyone dare to use in Miss Pemberton's presence, followed by that so familiar "Nnnnnggghhhh!" sound guys make when they cum.

Dave shook as he spurted his semen into Miss Pemberton's mouth. He held her face pulled against his belly for a moment. When he let her head go Miss Pemberton moved back sliding her lips off Dave's still mostly erect penis. That caused Dave's cock to jerk for one last time, and his semen splashed over my face.

Time was getting short after that. The arrival of the girls' parents to collect them was rapidly approaching and we all quickly dressed. After just a few minutes in her bedroom and bathroom Miss Pemberton was back in her dress without a hair out of place, looking as glamorous and sophisticated as ever. Parents arrived in their BMW's and Jaguars, then with their daughters clutching their "How to survive at university" packs, they expressed their thanks to Miss Pemberton, to Dave and to me, then they left. Dave set off home to his wife, leaving me alone with Miss Pemberton.

"You don't have to go, do you?" Miss Pemberton asked me. It was an order, not a question, and that mischievous smile was back on her face.

She was right. There were still plenty of nibbles, most of a bottle of wine, and a big wide double bed. That night the big wide double bed got used very well indeed.