The Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That must be the fair the guide was telling about," Bobby said.

"Yes," Nina said excitedly, "and I intend to go in there again."

"Don't you want to dance around the communal bonfire?"

"Naw! I was getting bored there anyway," Nina said, tossing her long hair to one side. It was an incredibly feminine gesture and Bobby savored the view of Nina's long hair cascading around to her tight legging-clad hips.

When they reached the car park Bobby used the spare key that the driver had given him and opened the trunk. Nina took a shawl out of her valise and wrapped herself around herself, and then they walked towards the temple. Nina shopped at the stalls outside the temple and bought several curios, and they walked back to the car park to keep the stuff in the car.

"Back to the camp now?" Bobby asked.

"Not yet, I want to see the temple again. The guide said it'll look sexy in the moonlight."

"It looked sexy enough in the day light," Bobby laughed.

"It's art, honey, art is always sexy."

Bobby's cock sprang up and his entire body tingled with excitement. In the day trip, he had fantasized watching the erotic sculptures together with his mom, and his dream was about to come true.

"We will begin from the Grand Room," Nina said.

Bobby was a little disappointed because the sculptures in the grand room mostly depicted massage techniques. He wanted to get into the hardcore straightaway.

As they entered the dimly lit huge stone building of the temple, the chill hit them. The narrow passageways were windy and the ancient walls were dimly lit inside, with only the statues and sculptures highlighted. It created a ghostly but erotic atmosphere. There was no one in the building as far as they could see in the passages.

"It's chilly in here! Brrrr..." Nina said, wrapping the shawl tightly around her. "And also dark and scary."

"Why don't you share my shawl?" Nina said to Bobby who was only wearing a sleeveless hooded t-shirt, "You must be feeling cold."

"No, mom, I am alright."

"Oh, don't be so uptight!" Nina said, throwing one end of the large shawl around his shoulders. "There's no one from your school who will see you wrapped in a shawl with your old mother and tease you later. Besides two bodies are warmer than one."

In the Grand Room, the stopped at the first sculpture which had a woman lying on her stomach with a man massaging her back.

"I so wish someone does that to me now, my back feels sore with the flight and long car ride," Nina said and her voice echoed loudly in the ancient empty hallway.

Bobby's right hand immediately reached out to caress Nina's shoulders, working down to the back.

"Oh, you are so sweet," Nina said with a giggle.

Just then another couple entered and Bobby stopped, but his right hand came to rest lightly on Nina's waist, just above her hip. They moved ahead silently from one sculpture to the next with Bobby's hand was gripping Nina's waist at the juncture of the firm back and hip muscles, which danced as she walked. It felt very intimate, very sexual.

There were twenty-five sculptures depicting couples in non-sexual foreplay. The other couple was moving faster than them and went out of the room soon. Nina stopped at they had reached the second last sculpture in which the man sucked at the woman's toe.

"Ah! Heaven ..." Nina said.

"Why?" Bobby asked, tightening his grip around Nina's waist.

"It's wonderful, all of this, but the toe being sucked is the most relaxing," Nina said, "You must try it once."

"But what about the talking and hand-holding that they show in the sculptures before? That has nothing to do with ... the eventual .. er... thing."

"You mean with sex?"

"Yeah."

"Well it does for a woman. The kamasutra says that non-sexual foreplay should ideally last for a two hours before sexual foreplay commences and there is nothing that turns on a woman more than a man talking to her intimately, sharing trust with her."

"Then the sculpture that shows them holding hands -- did you see it?" Nina asked.

Bobby nodded.

"Holding a woman's hands is a very intimate gesture -- it gives her a feeling of trust and warmth. The total intercourse should last for four hours, the kamasutra says, and talking and hand holding should take up at least two of those hours," Nina said.

"What are the rest of the two hours for?"

"One hour fifty minutes to intimate touching and only ten minutes for the sexual act."

"Wow! You can have three NBA games, or two games of soccer in that time," Bobby laughed. "Who has that time nowadays?"

"Yes, none sadly."

"Perhaps a husband and a wife on a holiday."

Nina tugged at him and they moved out of the Grand Room towards the upper floors where the serious stuff began. Bobby could sense Nina wanted to say something but was hesitant.

"What?" he asked.

"Well, husband and wife are probably not the ideal partners to practice the kamasutra. At least not after three years of marriage," Nina said at last.

"Why not?"

"Because their discovery of each other is exhausted by then! At least for a man it is."

"Can a woman get turned on by a man she doesn't know? I have heard to the contrary."

"It depends on the touch. With a woman it is all about 'the touch'."

"You mean if a man wants a woman badly, he should start 'touching' her and hope she says, 'seduce me' instead of screaming 'rape'?"

Nina broke into helpless laughter.

"No, silly!" she said, stopping with an effort. "The touch starts with the eyes. Really sexy men have eyes that touch a woman, communicate with her -- and by that I don't mean eyes roaming all over her body -- no, that would be crude."

"Give me an example," Bobby said as they began climbing the dimply lit flight of stairs. He didn't release his grip around her waist.

"Richard Gear, George Clooney, Paul Newman, Amitabh Bachhan, Shashi Kapoor," Nina said in a breathily sexy voice as she expended breath to climb the stairs. "These men have eyes that touch a woman, they tingle your senses. It's like they carry all the love of womankind in their eyes."

"What about men with great bodies?" Bobby asked as they reached the landing.

"Bodies have limited appeal. A great shape is useless if you have the eyes of a refrigerated fish. And believe me, most buffed-up men have an arrogance and self-assurance that turns women off."

They entered the 'lick chamber', where the sexual foreplay began. The couple that had left the Grand Chamber was just viewing their last sculpture.

The first sculpture showed a man licking the woman's navel and a second one showed the man licking the woman's pussy while the amply bosomed, wide hipped woman stood in a pose with one hand behind her head and another on her waist.

"So it begins with the eyes," Bobby said as soon as the other couple left.

"Yes, and you have very sexy eyes too. They would turn on any girl."

"I have your eyes mom, light brown like yours."

"I know," Nina said and kissed him full on the lips. "You are special, the male version of me."

Bobby's hand massaged Nina's waist and stomach while they kissed and as soon as another couple entered the chamber, they stopped and started viewing the sculptures. But bobby's hands were now busy under the shawl. He massaged the lower part of Nina's stomach lightly as they walked from sculpture to sculpture.

"You love cunnilingus, don't you?" Nina asked as the other couple departed from the room.

"What is that?"

"When a man ... you know licks a woman ... down there."

"How did you know?"

"You told me, remember? When we were watching that movie in Frankfurt."

"Oh, yeah."

"It seems you are good at it too," Nina said, smiling and then averting her face quickly.

"I love it down there," Bobby whispered, moving his hand down to the junction of Nina's legs. He could feel dampness as his fingers moved to the approximate area of her pussy.

"And I love slurpy wet ones, they smell and taste nice," he whispered, moving his hand in her crotch.

Nina laughed and pushed his hand away. Just then a noisy group entered into the room.

The group moved with varying speed. There were a few quick ones and some who moved painfully slowly, taking photos of each sculpture from various angles. It annoyed Bobby because they had destroyed their little sanctuary of intimacy. But Nina was unperturbed as she kept moving from sculpture to sculpture, often remarking hoe 'beautifully crafted' or 'amazing' they were.

As they came out of the 'Lick Room', half of the noisy group was still in.

"Let's sit here for a while," Nina said, pointing to a large open terrace from where they could see the sprawl of the garden of the temple.

Bobby took Nina's hands as they sat opposite each other and Nina smiled, and then she looked at the gardens below for a long time, looking pensive.

"This is so beautiful," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah and well lit too," Bobby said.

"Not this portion, I am talking about that portion beyond the floodlights which is lit up by the moonlight," Nina said. "Imagine being there. It would be so romantic."

"We will stop by in the gardens when we go back."

Nina nodded. "We will."

They sat in silence for a long time, and Bobby massaged Nina's hands, then her arms, which were cold. Meanwhile the group had completely exited the Lick Room.

"Should we go?" Bobby said.

"Not yet, they will take a long time in the last room. We'll sit and talk for a while here."

"What have you learnt in the second room?" Nina asked after Bobby had sat down next to her and put his arm around her waist again.

"You mean the Lick Room?"

"Is that what you call it?" Nina asked with a giggle.

"There's lot of tongue in that room," Bobby said, "I learnt after talking, holding hands, you use a lot of tongue."

"That's not the point being made in that room. The point is you flatter the woman's body. When you use your tongue on her, it makes a statement, 'I worship your body'. A woman is insecure about her body, unlike a man. With your tongue, you assure her and wash away her insecurities. Then, she is yours for the asking -- she will never forget the love you give her all her life."

"Which part do the women want the tongue to touch? The pussy?"

"The vagina -- yes, but it should come last, after you have worshipped all of a woman's body."

"And make sure you prepare for a marathon of four hours, eh?"

"Only leisure begets exquisite pleasure, son."

Bobby brought Nina's hands up and kissed them, slowly tracing the kisses up her arm.

"What's come over you?" Nina asked with a puzzled smile.

"My beautiful teacher deserves this tender treatment."

"Silly, silly boy!" Nina said, getting up. "Let's go."

As they reached what Bobby called the 'Fuck Room', the tail of the last group was going out through the exit. Both Nina and Bobby savored the silence as they inspected the sculptures, which showed a man and woman in different poses -- 69, fucking upside down, gymnastic and poses of tantra yoga.

At last they came to a sculpture depicting orgy.

"What do you think of group fucks?" Bobby asked.

"How would I know? I have never experienced it."

"Would you like to?"

Nina shrugged.

"Only if I was surrounded by gorgeous men, all of them giving me all their attention," she said.

"But no other women?"

Nina made a face and slowly shook her head.

"Quantity is really a man thing. Women need complete attention. With other women in a group, a woman would not feel special."

"Well, maybe with women I don't compete with, ones I trust, like my sisters," she qualified the last sentence.

Bobby pulled Nina to him suddenly and kissed her on the mouth. His tongue slid into hers and his chest crushed her boobs and his cock pushed insistently against her lower belly. Nina responded with an intensity that surprised him, her tongue fighting his and her toes rising so she could align her pussy with his cock. She rubbed against him, her toes lifting and dropping often.

Suddenly two old German couples entered, speaking quietly. Nina and Bobby broke off their kiss and resumed walking. They soon came out into the open into the area of the stalls and curio shops, leaving the 'Fuck Room' behind.

"That room was all about how to spend the last ten minutes of your four hour love time," Bobby said.

Nina laughed.

"Well, that's one way of looking at it."

They stopped at a statue that showed a man fucking a woman who was bent over.

"What a farce," Nina said, "They use disproportionately big organs in these sculptures. Men were always vain, whether ancient or modern."

"Why do you think it is extraordinary? When a man has an erection it grows larger."

"I'll have you know I've been married twenty one years now," Nina squinted at him. "I do know all about erections so don't tell me this is normal."

She stared at him, expecting him to answer. When he didn't, she poked him in the ribs with her expression still serious.

"What?" she asked. "How long can a man get when he gets erect?"

"I can only say for myself."

"Well, speak up then."

"Nine inches."

Nina's eyes grew big and a smile formed on her face. She poked him hard in the ribs.

"Liar!" she said.

"I am hard now. You can feel it if you want to."

Nina continued to smile at him with her eyes still bulging.

"Show me," she said challengingly.

"Here?"

"Let's go into that dark corner, I'll touch it over your shorts."

They walked over to the dark corner Nina had suggested, looking around at people consciously. There was no one looking at them. Bobby walked over to the darkest part of the small culvert and waited for Nina. Nina turned around and looked outwards. Satisfied that no one was looking at them, she put her hand out to his crotch and touched it lightly. Bobby put a hand over hers and was about to press it hard over the outline of his dick when a whistle sounded and a guard wearing a blue uniform stood in front of the culvert.

"No love-making," he said sternly, "Please come out of there."

Bobby started to say something in protest but Nina shushed him. Then giggling, she skipped out of the culvert. A few among the crowd were looking at them but not all, for whistles were being blown frequently by the guards and the chatter was too loud.

Nina giggled as she ran down the steps towards the western exit.

"'No love making'" she imitated the guard's male voice and giggled again, "Imagine! Anyone can see our age difference and should be able to tell in one glance that we are related."

"You don't look much older than me, mom. I wouldn't be surprised if he thought you were my girlfriend."

They walked hand in hand in the gardens, where many couples and families were lounging. Then as they moved beyond the lit up area into the moonlight, they could hear moans from bushes.

"Lots of couples are seriously at work," Nina said, "Probably trying their newly learnt skills."

"And I agree, theory is no use without testing it a practically."

Bobby put his hand firmly around Nina's waist and pulled her to him as they walked slowly. Then they walked down towards the path that led to their camp.

"I have to piss," Bobby declared as soon as they had entered the forest.

"Me too," Nina declared.

Both disengaged and Nina walked over to the side of the path and lifted her shirt, slid her leggings and panties down to her ankles and her white thighs shone in the moonlight. Then she pissed with a long shushing sound.

"Mmmmm ....." she moaned with relief.

"Boy, you have been holding up for a long time too," Bobby said. He had been looking at her the whole time.

"Yes, too much beer."

"Hey, listen. You want to see it?" Bobby asked as Nina stood up from her squatting position and pulled up her panties and her leggings slowly. He could see the bush between her legs for a moment.

Nina nodded dumbly. The wind blew wisps of her long hair and she looked vulnerable and childlike, wrapped in that shawl.

"Come," Bobby whispered urgently.

Nina shuffled forward in the moonlight, slightly shamefaced. Bobby presented her cock for her to see, pulling the base back to give it more length. The golf-ball sized glans glistened with piss and pre-cum in the moonlight.

"Oh my god," Nina muttered under her breath, touching her cheeks with her hands.

"It looks big ........ and painfully hard," she said after a long pause.

Bobby began swinging it from side to side first and then up and down, dancing with the movement. They both giggled like children. Suddenly he stopped and a jet of piss left his dick. Nina moaned and cooed.

When he stopped, Nina looked up at him. Her eyes shone with intensity.

"Can I touch it?" she said in a small voice.

"Yesssss," Bobby said, his teeth gritted.

Nina put her hand out tentatively and gripped it.

"Oh. My. God!" she said, "I've never imagined it could be so ...... sexy. The cocks I've seen were so small in comparison."

'How many cocks has she seen?' Bobby wondered and his cock danced wildly in Nina's hands.

"Oh! It looks like it has a mind of its own," Nina giggled and then left his cock. "What will you do now? You can't walk like this, it must be painful."

"I could jerk off and soften it, but don't worry about it. I've been walking with a hard-on since I was thirteen."

Nina giggled.

"Poor baby, do you want me to help you?" Nina asked, coming forward. This time there was a wild, intense look in her eyes.

Just then the sound of drunken male voices singing in the local language came from not too far. Nina let go of his cock and stepped far enough back.

Two men came sauntering towards the small path. One of the men saw Nina and leered at her. The other one gave a low catcall with a smacking sound of a kiss. Bobby had zipped up his fly and turned back towards the men with his fists bunched. He could easily take on the two of them -- a good time to test his skills in taekwondo in which he had a brown belt. The locals here were puny compared to north-western men where the average height was 5'10", but he wondered if they were armed.

The two men passed by them, with a few lewd comments. Bobby exhaled his breath noisily with relief. They quietly walked towards their camp quickly.

******************

At the camp, the party had simmered down and their folks were no longer at the communal fire, so they headed towards their enclosure.

When they entered their enclosure, there was a small bonfire going. Uma and Bushy were lying on separate swinging couches around it and Anita was still dancing with a bottle of beer in her hand.

"God! That woman can drink!" Nina whispered in a breathy voice to Bobby.

"Men, give us men!" Uma said as she lay back on the couch. "God, I feel so horny!"

"We shouldn't have seen the temple when our men are away!" Bushy exclaimed.

"Any men. Let's grab one of the locals from the villages around. They live near the temple. They should know what to do," Anita said with a groan.

"Ah! Here comes our missing sister," Bushy said, turning to see Nina, "Where were you? We were going to file a missing report."

"If you weren't with Bobby, I would swear you were out hunting for men," Anita slurred. The drink was clearly getting to her.

Nina giggled.

"You've had too much to drink, woman," Nina said to Anita, "Sleep it off or you are going to do something that you are going to regret tonight."

"Bobby," Bushy said, looking at Bobby with an obviously oily, lustful look through her droopy drunken eyes.

"Yes, aunt Bushy," Bobby smiled.

"Come, lie beside me, child," Bushy said, patting the small space next to her on the swinging couch.

Bobby looked at Nina. Nina was giving Bobby a sly grin.

"What? You are an adult now, you decide," she said.

"Just for a little while," Bushy said. "I just want to talk to you for a bit."