The Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby went towards the swinging couch tentatively and lay next to Bushy. Nina put her arms across her chest as she watched them and her expression became serious.

"Make sure you 'talk' just a little, Bushy," Nina said, "I am standing right here watching you guys. And make it snappy, you have five minutes."

"What's with you, bitch? Our talk is private. And what do you think you are watching? The Oprah Winfrey show?" Bushy slurred.

The women laughed.

"Watch all you want, Bushy will give us a free show now," Uma said.

"Okay, four minutes left," Nina said. The serious expression never altered and her arms were still crossed.

Bushy turned Bobby's face towards herself and kissed him full on the mouth. She then pushed Bobby out of the swing.

"Take your son back, bitch," Bushy said to Nina with feeling. "And never let him near me again, lest I eat him up."

Nina came forward and took Bobby's arm.

"You can talk all you want with him when you are nice and sober," Nina replied to Bushy. "Like tomorrow at breakfast."

"Come, I'll tuck you in," she said, leading Bobby away.

"Fuck off!" Bushy called after her. "You tuck him in nice and good, bitch!"

Uma and Anita laughed.

They walked in silence towards their tents. Bushra's young children were sleeping soundly in their tents -- Bobby could hear their soft breathing as they passed their tent and Anita's son too was snoring lightly.

A watchman of the encampment blew his whistle in the distance, announcing his presence to the world in general -- not very stealthy, but such is the custom in India. The moon was now overhead and everything around was bathed in wonderfully romantic -- erotic --moonlight.

"My feet, oh!" Nina said, stopping suddenly.

"What happened?" Bobby asked. "Did you twist your ankle?"

"My feet are sore from all the walking."

"Would you like me to massage your feet?" Bobby asked, his voice barely a whisper so that it didn't carry to the tents where his grandfather and Anita's son slept.

"Yes, I think that would be a good idea," Nina said in a whisper.

Just then there was a movement from Nana's tent and Nana came out, clearing his throat noisily. He spat on the ground. Phlegm was a constant irritant to Nana.

"Who is that?" he asked, looking in their direction.

"It's me and mom," Bobby said.

"Ah, you two must have just come back. I couldn't sleep, why don't you keep me company?"

"Ok," Bobby said.

"Not me," Nina said, "I am about to faint anytime now."

"Alright, you go ahead and sleep, Bobby and me will have some men talk."

Nina went to her tent which was not far from Bobby's while he stayed back with grandpa. 'Men's talk', Bobby thought apprehensively. Had nana guessed which way the mother-son relationship was headed?

Nana's 'men talk' turned out to be stories from the army and the hard life he lived in Siachen glacier where they had fought a war. They talked for almost an hour in which Bobby mostly nodded and added 'wows' for a good measure. He heard but did not listen, for all he could think about was his mom.

"Alright, young man, I'll try and get some sleep. At this age it doesn't come as easily as it does to you young bodies, but then it's one's duty to try," grandpa said with a chuckle. "Thanks for listening to an old man's rant."

"Goodnight, nana," Bobby said, the relief apparent in his voice.

'I will try and score your daughter, grandpa, you better sleep tight,' Bobby thought as he walked away towards his tent.

**********************

Bobby lay in his tent for a while till all sounds subsided and then he stealthily crawled out and headed towards Nina's tent.

"I thought you'd never come," Nina whispered as he entered her dark tent. "Be quiet, the others must not hear us."

"I doubt it, mom, the ladies are out like a light with all the drinking. Just don't moan when I massage you."

"What moan? Only my feet, silly, don't get ideas now," Nina said with a giggle.

"We'll see," Bobby said, "Do you have a moisturizer?"

"Right here on the table, sir, I have it all ready. Moisturizer, baby oil, all you want."

"Uh-huh, you are too well prepared for a mere foot massage," Bobby said.

Nina gave a low, throaty chuckle.

"Quiet now, and start," she said.

As he put his hands under the blanket, Bobby touched her feet. She definitely wasn't wearing any pyjamas, for there was no cloth around her ankles. Bobby applied a large amount of moisturizer to both feet one by one and vigorously massaged them.

"They are clean, did you wash them, mom?"

"I didn't want my masseuse running away from stinky feet, sir. I hope you like it."

"I love your feet, along with all of your body."

"Oh, that's soooo sweet!" Nina whispered. "Come here and give me a kiss."

Bobby bent over and Nina gave him a short kiss, pushing him back just as he was about to insert his tongue into her mouth.

"Not yet, your work isn't over," she whispered.

Bobby sighed and went back to her feet and continued to massage them, sliding his hands up her calves now.

No cloth again.

She must be wearing a really short nightie, Bobby thought. He lovingly massaged her calves and then her knees, pressing the fleshy part under the knees softly but firmly. He then raised one foot and put her toe into his mouth.

"Ahhh ...." Nina moaned softly in the darkness.

Bobby swirled his tongue around her toe and put it into his mouth, sucking softly.

"Oh god!" Nina shuddered and whispered softly.

Bobby slowly gave the same treatment to all the fingers of the foot and Nina moaned each time. Then Bobby repeated the same action with the other foot, while his hands massaged her calves up to the knee.

"Come," Nina whispered. "You deserve another kiss."

Bobby slid over the blanket and this time, the kiss was hotter and longer, with their tongues battling. Then Nina pushed him back again.

"Later, there's work to be done above the knee. I am so sore."

Bobby slid back down and reached under the blanket and kept her foot over his shoulder. Then his hands massaged her lower thighs and as his hands slid to the upper thigh, Bobby realized that she wasn't wearing a nightie. Alarmed, he stopped his hand just short of her pussy.

She was pretty hot now, but with a woman, you never knew what to expect. He decided that the time had come to test the waters.

Bobby parted Nina's legs a little and slid between them, rubbing her thighs vigorously. Then he touched his lips to the toes and began his journey upwards, kissing her calves and giving them the tender attention of his tongue.

"Oh my god!" her voice was a hoarse whisper now.

The tongue slipped up the thighs, nibbling lightly and up again till the musky aroma of sex reached Bobby's nostrils. Nina was writhing in exquisite agony now. Bobby stopped just before the junction of the legs met and started on the other leg from her toes.

As his tongue slid up the other leg, nibbling her fleshy calves and thighs with passion, the smell of sex was now raw. It permeated so strongly that Bobby was left in no doubt that his mother was not wearing a panty. There was no resistance, but one must never be too sure with women.

So as his mouth reached her pussy, Bobby lifted his mouth, not touching, but smelling the intoxicating of wet sex barely an inch below. Nina didn't move, so Bobby waited.

Suddenly, her hand grabbed his hair and she pushed him down even as she lifted her pelvis to meet his mouth. Bobby slid his hands under her hips and grabbed the two mounds, pulling them to him but his mouth did not touch the pussy. His lips kissed and scraped the trimmed hair on the sides of the quivering slit that was now so wet that even the back of Nina's hips were slippery and wet.

"Eeeeh!" Nina said, muffling her sounds, burying her head sideways in the pillow.

When his mouth touched her slit, a gush of fluid rushed to meet his tongue. As his tongue completed one lick of the slit, it gathered almost a quarter of a pint of vaginal fluid into his mouth.

She had cum.

"I love you, Bobby!" the whisper was now almost a shout in the still night.

"I love you mom," Bobby whispered in a more even voice than hers.

Bobby then positioned himself over Nina and rubbed his erect penis over her pussy but did not insert it. He lay down on her and his mouth met hers and their tongues dueled. His chest crushed her breasts and his hips jerked when his penis rubbed with her pussy but did not enter it.

Bobby withdrew his mouth from hers.

"Are you ready for the ten minutes?" he asked.

"Oh, Bobby," Nina said and her pelvis ground against his as her mouth sought his greedily.

Just them they heard a movement nearby and Nana cleared his throat.

"Bobby, are you there?" he said, stopping next to Bobby's tent.

Bobby and Nina froze.

"Where is the toilet?" he shouted.

"Right over there sir," the reply came -- probably a guard. "Your enclosure has a private one for you."

"Ah! Yes I forgot. My grandson would have cursed me if I would have woken him this early," Nana chuckled and thanked the guard.

Bobby hurriedly slid down and wore his shorts and t-shirt.

Just as he was about to slide out of the tent, his mother's voice called, "Wait, come here."

When he went over, she gave him a warm and very wet kiss, her face rubbing his.

"Sleep well lover," Nina whispered, "Till we meet again."