The Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Passion.
2k words
4.69
6.8k
1
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Sadly this is the last part I have written, I haven't found the right way to continue yet but I promise I'll continue it sometime soon. Thanks for reading!*

*

The next night he came to her house and caught her a little off guard because she hadn't been expecting him. He had a brown paper bag in his arms and a small overnight bag slung over his shoulder.

"I've brought supper." He said with a smile as she let him in.

He treated her to a candlelight dinner with red wine and sautéed chicken. Then a slice of strawberry cheesecake for dessert. As they were cleaning up he put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed a wet cloth against her cheek.

"There was some strawberry juice." He said softly. He paused with her face cupped in his hand. He felt a deep longing to kiss her, so he slowly leaned forward and gently caressed her lips with his. Katarina was surprised by his kiss. It was so gentle, so tender, so loving, and she returned it. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, deepening the kiss. She returned the embrace and the kiss until he pulled away still holding her.

"You are wonderful." He murmured. "So sweet, so lovely." He kissed the top of her head.

She blushed but didn't pull away. He ran his hands up and down her back. He kissed her lips again then kissed a trail across her cheek and down her neck.

"I want to please you." He whispered in her ear then gently sucked her earlobe into his mouth. "I want to please you and only you. Will you let me?"

Katarina gasped and looked up at him. She opened her mouth to speak but couldn't find any words.

"Remember my promises." He whispered. "Nothing will happen that you don't want to."

She trembled a little but she nodded, because she felt inside a longing for him to please her, to love her.

Brian smiled and picked her up.

"First you need to relax." He said and carried her to the bathroom. He started to draw a bath for her and added some light scented, soothing oils.

He stood before her and cupped her face in his hands.

"Remember, I won't hurt you." He said and kissed her, placing her hand over his heart meaning things that he could not yet say.

He gently slipped her jacket off then took off her shirt. He kept eye contact and kept reassuring her with crooning whispers. Katarina trembled a little, but not with fear, just with nervousness. She had never been undressed before and felt a little shy and embarrassed. When he had completely undressed her he pulled her close to him.

"Katarina you are beautiful." He whispered. "Do not be embarrassed, you have no reason to be."

He helped her into the water which rose to her chest. He decided it was too soon for him to caress her and wash her, so he kissed her forehead. "I'll be back in a little bit while you soak." He turned to leave, taking a large fluffy towel with him to warm it in the dryer.

After he left Katarina set to washing herself. She shaved her legs even though she thought Brian wouldn't mind. She wasn't sure what was going to happen, but she was sure that she wanted it to happen. Katarina cared deeply for him, and that care might even be love. She wasn't sure but it warmed her heart to think that. She sank down into the warm water and tried to relax while waiting for him to return. Shortly after Brian came back in with the now warm towel.

"Ready to come out or do you want to soak some more?"

"I'm ready." She said with a shy smile.

He held out his hand for her and helped her out. He wrapped the warm towel around her and dried her off.

"How was your bath?"

"It was nice."

"You're still tense my dear." He picked her up still wrapped in the towel and carried her to her bed. "Lie on your stomach." He whispered and removed the towel. He covered her lower half with the sheet and massaged her back. He rubbed in a soothing lotion and felt her relax under his hands. Brian started humming as he massaged her, relaxing her further. Then he lay down beside her and pulled her close to him. He kissed her gently yet firmly, letting a bit of his own passion into that kiss.

"You're still wearing clothes." She whispered against his lips.

He smiled. "So quick to want me naked eh?" They both chuckled and he began to remove his own clothing down to his boxers. Her hands wandered over his naked chest and she reveled in the feel of him. Her hands traveled lower until they rested on his navel. His erection was straining against the fabric of his boxers and she traced the hardness with a single finger, she was curious to see more but was hesitant. Brian sucked in a breath and took her hand away from there. "Not tonight, tonight is for you my lovely."

He kissed her again and his hands traveled over her body. Gently caressing and building the fire within her. He wanted to bring forth that desire and give her pleasure like she had never felt before. Brian kissed a trail from her lips to her chest, but avoided the sensitive areas where she wanted him most. He kissed his way down to her stomach then back up again. This time his kisses trailed across her breasts and he gently laved her nipples, made her arch at the contact. He cupped one breast in his warm hand and let his mouth please the other. She moaned and shifted beneath him and he almost moaned with her for what he felt for her. As he caressed her breasts his hand traveled lower to her hips, and then to her thighs. He stopped his attentions to her breasts and took her mouth with hers again. He watched her face as he moved his hand between her thighs. She stiffened a little and looked up into his eyes. He saw the trust and love in her eyes, but also the slight fear too.

"Trust me sweetheart. I will not hurt you." He whispered. He began to caress her and find her pleasure spots.

She gasped and closed her eyes, arching to feel the pleasure. He slowly stroked her entrance and feeling her wetness slowly slid a finger into her, carefully watching her reaction. Her eyes snapped open and she jerked away from him.

"No!" She said fearfully and drew her legs up close to her chest, covering herself with the blanket. She closed her eyes tight and hugged herself.

Brian had been afraid of that; he had not known for sure how she would react to his touches. He looked at her with concern.

"Katarina? It's all right, it's only me." He sat opposite her, not touching her.

She slowly opened her eyes to look at him. Yes it was Brian's face. For a moment she had seen the Dom's face, grinning with perverseness. But it was Brian who was with her, looking at her with concern and care. Katarina relaxed and sagged into her bed. Brian was immediately by her side and holding her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered against his chest.

"No don't be, it is no fault of yours, just an obstacle to push through."

"I'm trying to trust you, and I do trust you but...nightmares get in the way." She sighed.

Brian held her tighter. "I know, little bird, I will help you. I will force nothing on you and we will take this slow."

She looked up at him, relaxed again and she could feel her arousal now that her moment of panic had passed. "Will you continue?"

"Only if you wish it." Brian said.

"I do." She whispered.

Brian kissed her and began his ministrations again. He took his time, slowly exploring every inch of her body, building up that feverish desire again. When he felt she was ready he moved his hand lower to rest on her mound.

"Open your eyes, Katarina, look at me." He said softly.

She opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Trust me, little bird." He whispered, then slowly slipped a finger inside.

She made a slight mewling moan and she trembled beneath him. He slowly began to stroke her and her moans increased and her hips writhed. Soon her hips began to move faster and he picked up the pace of his stroking. She clung to him and strove for the pleasure.

"Let it go darling." He whispered hoarsely with his own passion. "Let it go and take your pleasure."

He increased the pace and changed the angle slightly. Katarina cried out and clung to him tightly, arching and writhing as the pleasure washed over her in a wave. Brian held her just as tightly until she collapsed into a puddle of satiated woman. He tenderly embraced her and lay down with her.

"Sleep now, I will be here."

She snuggled into his chest and sighed in content. He watched as she fell asleep and breathed deeply. His cock was raging for release and he struggled to gain control over himself. His jaw clenched and his pulse was prominent in his throat.

"Lord the things you do to me." He whispered to the sleeping Katarina. He held her close and finally felt sleep coming as the raging fire within him subsided.

....

Katarina woke first in the early morning. The events of the night replayed through her mind. She sighed and looked at the man lying beside her. He was sleeping calmly, his face serene. She smiled. She was happy again; her worries and fears were starting to fade. He was able to touch her, something she had been afraid of. Her mind wandered to the pleasures she had felt last night. She wanted to return that pleasure to him. Katarina gently placed her hand on his groin. She was surprised to find his cock semi hard and it twitched at her touch. Brian made a slight sound in his sleep and shifted. Katarina gently began to stroke him and he instantly became fully hard. She pulled down his boxers and fully wrapped her hand around him and began stroking again, then she leaned down and wrapped her lips around the swollen head.

Brian woke with a gasp and his hand flew to her head. He was dazed waking up to such pleasure, then realized who it was that was doing the pleasing.

"Katarina." He moaned.

She lifted her head to look at him but still kept her hand wrapped around his cock.

"Are you sure?" He asked her hoarsely.

"Yes." She said with a smile. "I know that you did not find release last night, you were too concerned about me. But I wanted to please you in return."

She bent her head and began to take him back into her mouth. Brian moaned and sank back down into the pillows. He kept one hand resting gently on her head. Her sweet mouth brought him to the cusp of orgasm quickly and his breathing increases its pace. He twined his fingers in her hair and held on long enough to give her warning.

"Katarina I'm close!" He gasped, thinking she would pull away.

But she didn't, she suckled him with greater fervor and he could hold on no longer. He came in her mouth and his hips bucked. He moaned and his whole body relaxed. Katarina snuggled against him, her head resting on his shoulder. Brian was trying to get his breathing and heart rate back to normal. He rolled over onto his side so he could look at her.

"That was...amazing." He said breathlessly and caressed her face. "I'm afraid I'm going to fall asleep again." He chuckled.

Katarina chuckled as well. "It is still early morning, and if the sounds you made were any indication I'd say that that was pretty powerful."

Brian groaned and held her to him. "You have no idea, sweetheart." Then they both fell asleep again.