All Comments on 'The Journey Home Ch. 02'

by sweeteuphoria

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

You posted two chapters on 09/04/07. They appear to be identical.

Boyd

michchick98michchick98over 16 years ago
Keep 'em coming!

I know it took awhile to get it done, but this is a great story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Run... don't walk to find an editor

Contains an interesting story thread buried somewhere in this. Get an editor, quickly! Timelines don’t match, and the story contains numerous annoying details that need to be omitted while at the same time missing critical information.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story but duplicate

The time line issuse is a problem. (she is 6 months after the incident he is 6 days)

other than that a pretty cool story. I was hoping that ch2 would follow ch 1 but that was not to be.

What about a repost of chap1 with a few changes for her so that the time line works.

would like to see chap2 anyhow.

sweeteuphoriasweeteuphoriaover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all

Thanks to everyone for the comments. I am aware of the duplicate submission and have sent a note to literotica to have the first post of chapter 2 deleted, they have yet to do this however.

I hope you continue reading my stories and as always, positive criticism is always welcomed, for one can not improve without it.

avid_reader_85avid_reader_85over 16 years ago
Great chapter!

I am looking forward to more of this story. I wonder why it is that those who have nothing nice to say hide behind an anonymous ID. Could it be that they themselves can't form a coherent sentence and want to bring everyone else down with them.

I am enjoying this story very much, sweeteuphoria. I hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You lost my interest

The premise of the rest of the chapters is based on the fact that the police in Florida are too stupid to realise that this floater they found wearing an _air plane_ life preserver was not at all related to the air plane crash??

Or did Laura decide to bring her own preserver?

That's where I stopped.

Maybe my suspension of disbelief is on vacation, or maybe it just gave up.

PS: If fishermen pull a 'lifeless' body out of the water, she can't be a survivor. Lifeless kinda means otherwise. How about getting an editor?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous