All Comments on 'The Joy of the Hunt Ch. 05'

by Lotheriel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love this!!!

Please tell me this will continue and like for a long time??? I love your story it's written so well. I read your earlier stories, and I was waiting for this to come out. Your brilliant, please keep this up!!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love this story

although would like her to be stronger for a little longer and make him work for her xxxx not to give in so easily ,xxxxxx love the length of the chapters as well ,, please keep it up i look forwad to your next installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Phew! :)

Well, what a chapter that was. I felt myself getting aroused as I kept reading and now I'm wet, Thanks. You were right, it is downright DIRTY. Loved it. Please keep them coming (no pun intended). ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

It's good but why is this in no consent/ reluctance if she gives in? This seems just like all the other stories where the girl just gives in... Sorry I'm not being a hater because I really do like the story but I wish she wasn't like all the other girls on stories giving up easily, she should fight for her freedom :)

cvchick93cvchick93about 10 years ago
Thank you!!!

Love this story!! Can't wait to see what happens next!!

LotherielLotherielabout 10 years agoAuthor
Author's First Response

Hey all, and thanks for the feedback! It makes me happy to see that several of you have taken the time to comment even though this chapter hasn't even been up for a day yet. :)

Some answers to your comments;

Anon#1 : I lve that you love it! And yes, there is still a lot of story to go. Chapter six is slotted for release within a week. Not every chapter will be chock full of sex though, there IS quite a bit of plot in the story too ;) The next chapter will show us a lot more about Adrian and LO but not in the carnal sense, for example.

Anon #2: I'm glad you like it. :). I listened to the critisism of the first chapters and have made them quite a bit longer. Some chapters, like the prequel and some upcoming "interludes" are still a bit shorter, simply because they do not lend themselves to being merged with any other part of the story. I will address your concerns about her giving it up too easily in a separate post.

Anon #3: Thanks! Pun intended or not, no worries, I will definitively keep them coming ;) After a sexplotion like this one though, there will be a slight porn break. Poor LO needs to heal, y'know? :) And, get to grips with all she is learning about them and about helself.

Anon #4: I don't mind constructive critisism at all and I don't think you're a hater :). That said, I really feel that the only way I could make this story LESS consentual would be for them to knock her out and fuck her while she was unconcious. And, that would make for a pretty boring story - no? ;)

I'll address this in more detail in a separate post, since I think it'd definitively worth expanding on. Perhaps even make it another longass AN...

cvchick: Thank you! You have no idea how much a writer needs and thrives on happy comments like this :)

LotherielLotherielabout 10 years agoAuthor
About the psychology of nonconsent/LO

I'm sorry to hear that some of you feel LO is "giving in" too easily, even questioning why this story is in the nonconsent category. Since there has been a couple of comments with the same general gist, and all from anonomous users so I can't respond privately, I decided to give you a more comprehensive answer in this form.

Heere we go:

Although there are BDSM and NonHuman elements to this story, at it's core it is about a girl who is kidnapped, put through a week of advanced mindfucking to weaken her resolve and trust in herself and then tied down and raped by her captor. During this initial stage she has been given unrefuateble proof of the superhuman strength and speed of Aher kidnapper, along with his ability to affect/adjust her mind and responses.

Then she endures a session of spanking in front of a man who is a complete stranger to her, followed by being tied down and forcefucked/spitroasted as punishment for refusing to fuck the stranger on her captors order. Towards the end of the first session she is beginning to feel the effects of the mental work done on her and starts submitting, taking the easier road, but as soon as she has a breather she gets a grip again and refuses them/fights back.

When this leads her back to bondage and an extremely painful (and undeserved) caning, followed by a brutal anal rape/dp while suspended and completely elpless, begging for mercy and for them to stop... Something inside her snaps. She starts believing that she deserves this, that it is her own fault, and even the inner voice fighting knows that it has to shut up to keep her alive.

HOW is this anything but nonconsent?

HOW is this LO "giving it up"?

I have tried to describe a girl with a strong sense of self who is caught up in an impossible situation. She is struggling as much with herself as with her captor(s), because she is smart enough to understand that she must play their game if she wants to survive - but she hates to do it (and hates even more that she gets physical pleasure from it) so sometimes she can't keep the snarky comments inside. This, without fail, earns her another round of punishment. These, in turn, are beginning to condition her, or shape her, as all brainwashing does.

Yes, LO is definitively being brainwashed.

What we need to remember is that LO is being held captive by a being that has lived for over three milennia. Adrian is a master of the mind fuck and consistently confuses her with his flips between the kind and trustworthy (and HOT!) man, respectful and on her side, and the psychotic killer/sadist. Having brought Kai in they are now also playing good cop/bad cop. Add an unhealthy dose of Stockholm's Syndrome setting in and its actually quite amazing that she isn't worshipping the ground he walks on. The only thing stopping her is that elusive inner voice that is still fighting tooth and nail.

Finally, we have not seen the last of LO's inner voice. Trust me. She has not stopped fighting. But she IS breaking. I'd like to see antone in her situation not break.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
I thought this was well done

This category is non-consent, reluctance. She was definitely raped both times. She said, no. Especially the anal suspension was completely rape. Even if she said and did differently, her reasoning wasn't between the rape happening or not, but it was between awfully painful and pleasant. Once you can't change your situation, you might as well be glad for what you can change. It is solidly in the reluctance category any way you spin it. And it was well thought out. Good job.

KittenCuddlerKittenCuddlerabout 10 years ago
Well said Lotheriel!

I completely agree with your response and I think your story is in the appropriate category! Please continue writing it just as you are and I can't wait to see where you take us readers next.

redwolvsredwolvsabout 10 years ago
cant wait

I love this chapter and can't wait for the next one...

Sharonmarie_13Sharonmarie_13about 10 years ago
One of the best

Thank you for continuing this story, I will wait patiently for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

love it! keep making more chapters, can't wait for the next one!

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
Wow..

So naughty and super hot!! there's something incredibly erotic with the way you write the sex and the men, they're so hypnotic and calm and stern and harsh and demanding and in control, and it's just sooo delicious to read....

I liked this chapter and the one where the brothers are talking and Kai asks her to come over, more than the initial fuck between Adrian and LO... I guess because it feels more non-con (less shouts of 'More' from her), and so much more erotic in every way with the interaction and thoughts... the bit where she is told to go to Kai and suck/fuck him was soooo hot, how they were just sitting back all suave, setting expectations, compelling her, expecting her to follow through... very nicely done...

I'm usually pretty big on the one and only special guy being the one to fuck the girl and anyone else being there feeling almost like a betrayal from the main guy towards the girl and therefore off-putting (romantic possessiveness-freak that I am :), but you've managed to write the brother in a way that really fits and makes it all perhaps even more hot (what with there being two cocks :) wheew, can't wait to read more....

(I am somehow hoping that she does still maintain her personality and feistiness, *or* feels broken, which makes him feel like shit... something like that... as I wouldn't like to see her as a completely placid doll...)

In any case, great story! xxx

evonnaevonnaabout 10 years ago
oh, and..

.. the little snippets of the effect she is having on the men are quite yummy and interesting.. like she seems to be cracking away at their lack of emotions, and turning out to be something quite special perhaps... can't wait to read more.. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am really enjoying the story and you are an excellent writer. I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like the author commentary you include with each post too.

There's only one criticism I have and it's VERY minor. I get how and why she submitted so quickly. It always seems odd to me though when stories are written with innocent and/or inexperienced girls and the character goes almost immediately into talking dirtier than a sailor using phrases and words she wouldn't seem to either know or be familiar with yet at that point in the storyline. I don't know if that matters or not but that's all I have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
downright hot

This is one of the hottest chapters I've read on this site. Has everything noncon erotica should have. Downright nasty without it being too disturbing to read. Honestly, there's quite a bit of noncon fiction on this site that are less extreme than this chapter, yet I can't finish because it's too disturbing. Rather than get turned on, I just get freaked out.Mostly due to the harsh humiliation and degradation that often appears in noncon MMF stories. Not the case with this chapter... No doubt "Kitten" gets taken to extreme and at times excruciating limits, but it wasn't uncomfortable to read...well, yeah, it was uncomfortable but uncomfortable in a good way ;-)

Love the interaction and communication between the two brothers as they discipline her and their treatment of her is insanely erotic; stern, loving, cruel, teasing, taunting.. yet at the same time, you can see how they start to worship her body and focus intently on her physical responses, while using her for their own pleasure. You strike a perfect balance between it all. It is exactly how I'd write an erotic story if I ever wanted to get my perverted imagination down on paper. ;-)

Thanks for all the hard work! You write wonderfully!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous