All Comments on 'The Julie Journals: Ch. 01 Her First Party'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
From Pandora

I thought the story was wonderfully erotic and sensual. Everything was brought to life and felt as if I was there in the room reading the minds of each person. Look forward to reading more.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Beautiful for all of them to enjoy the erotic pleasure. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When I was in school I worked at a small boutique. The woman who owned it was about maybe 15 years older than me. But we got along great and I soon considered her a friend. We got to the point where she would share some naughty stories with me and unfortunately, me being a virgin, I could only describe a few back seat blowjobs I had given. She invited me over to use their pool and she had a large pitcher of margaritas made. It was great laying out in the sun and to be honest, looking at her sexy husband had me a bit excited. She had him come and rub sunscreen on her and it was kind of hot watching him do it. She was moaning how good it felt. She then told me to lie on my stomach and he would do me. I was embarrassed but boy did his hands feel good. As he was doing it I felt my bikini top being unhooked. Tracy did it and said to just relax as it would only get better. I was melting into the chair with his hands rubbing me. He would slip them along my sides and graze the side of my tits. The next I knew I felt someone doing my legs. It was Tracy. They soon had me so turned on. She would get real close to my pussy each stroke. Then she had me turn over. She was already topless. They both started to rub my tits. Soon Tracy grabbed my bottoms and told me to lift my hips. She slid my bottoms off and then began kissing up my legs. It was the first time someone had licked me and it was a woman! That day I lost my virginity to her husband. I spent many nights over at their house after that. I found out I enjoyed sex with both men and women.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Going to sound odd, but after dating a girl who smoked and being turned off by the taste of her kiss, I can’t get into the fantasy when characters smoke. Love some of your other stuff and admire your creativity and courage in publishing your stories, though. Unfortunately, this one wasn’t a fav.

Carlito62Carlito627 months ago

Thank you, I enjoyed that. I recommend reading it.

Having said that, I premise that I have read his biography, and I have also read his other writings including: " Genres I Have Known" where in it he mentions the possibility of updating this story.

Referring to the latter possibility, I desire the author to explain Julye's thoughts/feelings at the moment when, without her preliminary consent, she woke up naked in a bed with two people intent on practising on her some unequivocal sexual activity she had never requested.

Compliments again, and thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES