The Junk Store

Story Info
Young woman finds help in a junk store.
793 words
4.01
33.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love junk stores. They're much more fun than the fancy modern department stores where everything is so sparklingly mass-produced. Junk Stores have a character all their own. It's like a treasure hunt. You never know what you'll find. Of course much of it is just that, junk, but then at times will be a real find.

I was wandering around in a little junk store I had never been in before. Wow! I found several brass bells that would just fit in my bell collection. Then as I turned the corner in the back of the store, kind of bumped into a little old man. "Are you finding what you're looking for?"

"I'm not actually looking for something, just looking." He was shorter than I, but in the way older people are short, like he used to be much taller. I picked up a few other things on my way toward the counter and the ancient cash register. Then something caught my eye. There was an old wooden paddle propped up against an antique washboard.

"Is that for sale?"

"Everything in here is for sale. Is there something you're interested in?" His eyes followed mine that landed on the paddle. "Do you have a need for that paddle?"

"I don't know if I can say that, I mean..." I stammered. "I mean, I probably do need it but don't know anybody who would do that for me..." my voice just kind of trailed away.

"I would be happy to perform that service for you."

"But we're in your store, anyone could walk in." He walked to the door, pulled down the shade, locked the door, and turned the OPEN sign to CLOSED. He came back to where I stood, picked up the paddle with one hand, and took my arm with the other hand, leading me to where the counter made an L in the back of the store.

"You look nice in that skirt. Would you like to remove your panties from underneath?"

Without saying anything, I reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down so they fell to my ankles. This situation had already acquired a surreal feel to it, like someone else was living through it with my body. I seemed to be going through the motions without any thought.

All this was about to change, though. With a firm but gentle hand, he pushed me over the top of the counter, lifted up my skirt and before I really had a chance to think 'Wait a minute, I must be nuts for letting this happen.'

I also knew there was a part of me that needed to be punished. Spankings were never a part of my real life but they've always been in my fantasies. And here was a little old man standing behind me, staring at my bare white butt, about to give me a real spanking.

Whack! I heard it before I actually felt it. Whack! Whack! He just set up a rhythm and if I'd thought this old guy couldn't swing a paddle very hard, that was a mistaken thought. It was really starting to hurt. He just kept it up until it felt like it would never end.

Of course I was soon crying and ow! It hurt, but it was like I was being punished for a lifetime of misdeeds and there was no denying I need to be punished. Eventually it did end. I stayed where I was, lying across the wooden counter. His hand was gently massaging my sore bottom, which felt very hot and swollen. He was murmuring comforting words. I suppose to make me feel better. Then before I knew it, his fingers were running around my crack, up toward my pussy. His fingers were making me feel really good, as he ran them in and out of my pussy, stopping to massage my clit.

"Oh, yes, I knew she'd be nice and wet!" He kept stroking my pussy until I felt myself come all over his fingers. It was dripping down my legs. "That's a good girl. It's going to be ok now." He walked away just a few steps. I pulled my panties back up and straightened my clothing.

I turned to look at him, saw his shimmering blue eyes. "So, do you want to buy the paddle?"

"No, how about if you keep it, and any time I have a need for it, I'll come back for another...ah...session."

He smiled and said he'd like that. We walked toward the front of the store where I paid for my purchases. He opened the door and said, "Come back, Miss."

"I will. Thank you very much." He just smiled as I walked to my car.