The Katie Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers

“I want to be inside you,” Jason rasped in my ear.

“I want that too,” I whispered back.

I again gripped his pulsating hard on in my now sweaty hand and began rubbing the bloated head up and down the length of my nether lips.

“Oh no,” Jason gasped out, “I’m going to cum too soon.”

“That’s OK baby, cum inside me,” I whispered.

With that I positioned his shaft at the entrance of my pussy and pulled his hips forward with my other hand.

“AHHH,” I cried out, overwhelmed by how good his initial entrance felt in my hungry cunt.

Unfortunately my cry of pleasure was more than poor Jason’s over loaded senses could stand, and almost immediately I felt Jason’s body tense, as he began to release his fiery seed in to my belly.

Jason cried out with an anguished grunt, as his balls continued pumping their contents in to me. I responded by wrapping my legs around him as tightly as I could.

“I’m so sorry,” Jason muttered, as he kept his face buried in my neck.

I laughed softly, “It’s alright, I’m sure you had a lot of pent-up tension that needed a release – do you feel any better?”

“I feel terrific, it was the greatest 20 seconds of my life.”

“Well just stay inside of me, don’t move. Your penis is going to feel really sensitive for the next minute, so try not to move, I just want to hold you like this,” I said.

Jason fixed me with a deep kiss, filled with passion, that I could only moan in response too. When he broke it, he looked me directly in the eyes.

“Katie, I can’t tell you how much losing my virginity to you means, if I had to pick one person in the world I would have made love to the first time, it would have been you,” said Jason. As he was speaking he began to very slowly to pump in and out of me again.

I started pushing back at him with my hips and we got into a really nice rhythm, slow and languid, as we locked in to each other’s eyes. I was beginning to get that old familiar feeling of climbing that mountain to my own orgasm.

We were now picking up speed and I felt my skin begin to flush, I was pumping my hips rapidly off the ground and had moved my hands to Jason’s ass cheeks to push him another few millimeter in to my clutching pussy. Jason was starting to groan hard and I was answering him with little cries of pleasure.

“Ohh, Jason, You feel so good inside me, Uhhhh, Uhhhh, Babbeee your gonna make me cummmm……..” I cried out as he continued his hard pounding in to my soft center.

Just as I was starting to get really close Jason stopped.

“Wait, I’m going to cum again, I have to stop,” he said in anguish.

“Ugh,” I grunted in frustration, “wait, let me get on top.”

Jason pulled out of me and we switched positions, he lay on his back and I climbed on top of him and lowered my pussy on to his ever-rigid cock. As I sank down on him I felt a rush of delight.

With one hand resting on his chest, I started riding up and down Jason’s hard cock. Jason was by far one of the smaller lovers I had been with, but for some reason my cunt seemed to form perfectly to him and the way his pubic bone rubbed against my engorged clit sent me in to wild spasms of pleasure. The simple truth was, we just were really good together for some reason and I was at a loss to explain it, but not to enjoy it.

Soon I was moving towards that orgasm that had eluded me before, and with Jason’s hands running over my tits and ass alternately I knew it wouldn’t be long.

I was screaming Jason’s name out as I began to piston my body up and down, and Jason was bucking his hips off the ground, grinding us together, as I began to see stars.

“Fuck me Katie, FUCK ME HARD,” Jason yelled out, as his middle finger slipped in and started playing with my asshole.

I don’t know what porn magazine he had read to do that in, it took me by complete surprise and sent me around the bend, I froze like I had been shocked. My breath left my body and I tried gasping for air, then a rush of sensation over took me, and I was there. I had hit the wall of the Big O.

“AHHHH……JASON…..WHAT ARE YOU……WHA……I’M CUMMMMINNNGGGGG,” I screamed out as my body convulsed and slammed up on down on top of him.

“I’M CUMMING TOO BABY,” Jason called back to me and released a torrent of his jism right up inside me for the second time today.

I kept riding him until I literally couldn’t anymore, and then I collapsed on top of him, a useless ball of sweaty flesh.

I almost felt like I lost consciousness as I lay on top of him, in fact I think I fell asleep for a moment, but I was awoken by Jason running his hands up and down my now clammy back.

“If I lived until a 100, Katie,” Jason spoke in to my ear, “I know I’ll never be happier than I was right then, seeing you have that orgasm on top of me.”

“I don’t know what it is between us, Jason, but I’ve never cum that hard with anyone, not Kyle, not anyone.”

We started to kiss again, and this time it was not awkward at all, but a long soulful kiss.

Neither of us wanted to leave, and we just lay there for the next hour, talking and whispering about our lives, our families, and what was up with the connection we had.

Eventually the sun was starting to set and we both realized that we needed to get back, so we walked down the mountain, through town, to Jason’s house.

When we got to his house, Jason’s Dad and little brother were out in the yard having a catch. Jason introduced us, and his Dad said he remembered me from when I was a little girl. “ I had no idea that you two were still friends,” he said beaming at Jason.

We chatted for a little while and then I said I had to go.

“Give me your cel phone,” I said to Jason, as I took it from him and put my number in his phone book. I hit the send button and let my cel ring, and then hung up. “Now I have yours as well…. When you need me just whistle.”

Jason’s dad made some comment about in his day you could never really be sure if a girl had given you her correct number, and how the brush off was getting harder and harder to pull off in the modern era. We all laughed.

“Could you two turn around for a second while I say good-bye to Jason?” I asked them.

They did, but I could tell they were sneaking peaks while I gave Jason a long, loving, kiss good night. Jason kissed me back, seemingly swelling with pride that he was kissing me in front of his family.

As I walked away and down the street, I could hear the sound of excited celebration coming from the Goldman boys.

Just before I got home, I sent a text message to Jason:

“Thanks for the hot fuck - K”

When I got home I had some dinner and then hung out with my folks who had been out all evening at a cocktail party. We talked for awhile and watched the news and then my folks headed off for bed and I did the same. I brushed my teeth and climbed in to my white linen pajamas, and got in to bed. I had just turned out the lights when my cel rang – it was Jason.

“Hello,” I said pretending to be asleep.

“I’m sorry did I wake you?” He said in a voice that sounded very nervous.

“No, I’m just fucking with you, what’s up?”

“I couldn’t go to sleep with out talking to you one more time tonight.”

“You’re sweet,” I said, “ Hey, where are you it sounds like you’re outside?”

“I’m right across the street from your house.”

I went to the window and looked out, sure enough, I saw Jason across the street talking on his phone.

“How did you know where I lived, you no good stalker?”

“I’ve only ridden by your house about a million times hoping you’d look out and see what a cool guy I am,” Jason said laughing.

“Yeah well, that was pretty cool….if you call being a geek cool,” I said.

“Haven’t you heard, it’s the coolest.”

“Meet me at that tall pine tree on the side of my house,” I said, “ I’m coming out.”

I put on a pair of slippers and, figuring it was warm enough, decided to go out in just my P.Js.

When I got out Jason was already there.

“What is the meaning of this young man? Have you been drinking?” I said with mock disdain.

“You look like an angel,” Jason said staring at me as if for the first time.

“Well, that’s a pretty good answer,” I said giving Jason a kiss.

“You really are the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in real life,” Jason said when we broke apart.

“Yeah, I know, you don’t have to tell me, I won an award for it last year.”

“I know, I voted for you, and I have to tell you, girls like you are not supposed to be out at night kissing unpopular, ugly, Jewish boys,” said Jason.

“You never told me you were unpopular,” I whispered in shock.

Jason pushed me up against the tree and kissed me hard, I kissed him back. As we stood there he undid my pajama tops and slipped inside hugging my naked body to him. My nipples hardened as the rough cloth of his shirt rubbed against them. Jason unsatisfied with just my breasts exposed slipped his hand in to my bottoms and ran his fingers through my springy pubic hair. Damn, this boy was making me wet again.

“Hey, I got to go to sleep,” I said pushing him away with reluctance.

“I know, it’s just that I can’t get enough of you.”

I smiled at him. I really like this guy, he was smart and funny, and different then all the jocks I had hung out with all through high school.

“Do you want to sleep with me tonight,” I whispered in his ear, “ and I mean sleep, no sex, we’ll set the alarm and you can sneak out a 6.”

“I’d love to sleep with you,” Jason said, he looked almost misty over the idea.

“Well, you don’t have to cry about, Nancy…..How did I hook up with such a sappy romantic?” I asked him.

I led him inside, through the dark house, and up the stairs to my room, closing and locking the door behind us.

“I can’t believe I’m in Katie Kelly’s room,” Jason said, looking around, “this is a dream come true.”

“You need bigger dreams boy – now come to bed.”

We both took off our clothes and climbed in to my big bed. I switched off the light and Jason wrapped his arms around me and we lay together and spooned. I could feel his cock rigid against the cheeks of my butt.

“Wow, Jason you’re hard as a rock,” I said.

“Mmmm, I know, it feels really good to be this close to you,” he replied.

“How are you going to sleep like that?”

“I’ll be fine, it’ll go down eventually,” he assured me.

“That doesn’t sound right,” I said, “ I have an idea.”

I switched on the bedside light and pulled the covers off of Jason, he lay exposed, his hard on sticking straight up.

“Now no noise,” I said, “ if my parents come in here and find you I’m ducking all responsibility – I’ll tell them I’m a victim of an international Jewish conspiracy, and they’ll believe me too.”

Jason laughed but soon stopped when I kissed his mouth. He returned my kiss and seemed content to just kiss me, but I had other plans. I moved down and started to kiss his throat, and then his chest. By the time I reached his stomach he had a good idea what was coming.

“Katie, what are---”

“No talking,” I hissed up at him.

I had taken his cock in my hand and was gently stroking it. The head was once again leaking pre-cum and I stuck my tongue out and lapped it off. Jason gave a sharp intake of his breath, as my head dipped again and this time took his cock in my mouth.

“Mmmm,” I moaned, as I tasted his cock for the first time. Because Jason was not too big he went in to my mouth easily and I was able to get his entire shaft in to my throat.

As I continued to work his cock, my manicured fingers gently kneaded his ball sack. Jason ran his hands through my hair, as my head started bobbing up and down in earnest. Jason pulled his head off the pillow and looked down at me, and the two of us made eye contact as I swirled my tongue up and down his shaft and around the mushroom head and in to his piss hole.

Jason, one day, will be a great lover, but for now he still had very little stamina, and before long he was gripping the sheets and thrashing on my bed.

“Katie, I’m going to cum in your mouth,” he softly cried out in a strained voice.

I responded by taking his cock all the way down my throat and continuing to gently rub his balls. That was all it took, as Jason released his warm semen down my throat.

Because this was the third time he had come in the last few hours, he didn’t have all that much for me to swallow, but I took what he had and let it slide down my gullet in to my stomach.

I crawled up next to him and laid my head down on his chest. Jason kissed the top of my head and held me tightly. I smiled up at him.

“Are these the whitest teeth, you’ve ever cum across,” I asked innocently.

Jason laughed, as I switched off the light. This time I spooned behind him and we fell asleep.

For some reason I awoke while it was still dark out. I glanced at my clock on the nightstand and noticed it was 4 AM, remembering Jason, I turned around only to find him sitting up in bed watching me.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Watching you sleep,” he replied.

“Crazy stalker,” I said, dropping my head back down to my pillow.

“I love you, Katie,” he said simply.

“You do?” I said smiling at him.

“I really do.”

“I'm guessing you're not a fan of the meaningless summer fling,” I said kissing his chest.

“Is that what this is?” He asked sounding a little hurt.

“I don’t know what this is, that’s the honest truth, I know I don’t want a boyfriend right now…. On the other hand I like you a lot and want to be with you.”

We started to kiss, and our hands roamed up and down each other’s bodies. Like in most new relationships, neither of us needed much foreplay, and soon Jason climbed between my legs and entered me again.

This time it started as a slow, leisurely fuck, but soon we started to build momentum and soon my knees were pinned up against my shoulders, as Jason practically screwed me in to the mattress. My little Jewish boy was really balling his waspy princess with a vengeance.

Not wanting to wake my parents, we kept our voices, but the bed was starting to creak something fierce – but I was far too gone to care.

In an amazing reversal of fortune I was the first one to come, which I did, burying my face in Jason’s chest to avoid calling out. I did, however, scratch his back up pretty good. It took me several minutes to recover, as I laid comfortably in Jason’s loving embrace.

“Look at you letting me cum first,” I said as I ran my fingers through Jason’s hair.

“I know when we finish, I’ll have to go home, so I don’t want this to end.”

We kissed for awhile more, and then I rolled over on my stomach and climbed up onto my knees, presenting myself to my lover.

“I want you inside me like this,” I said huskily.

As the morning light filled my bedroom, Jason took me fast and hard from behind. The room was filled with muffled grunts and the sounds of his groin slapping against my ass flesh. Jason dug his fingers in to my hips as he powered his pistoning cock in and out of my exposed and willing pussy. I had another mini-orgasm when he finally released his seed for the last time that day in to my welcoming womb.

Afterwards we quietly got dressed and went down stairs together. We hugged for a long time and then he left.

I went upstairs and sent him a text message – before crashing on my bed and sleeping the rest of the morning.

The message read : Maybe I do Love You? K

SallyG
SallyG
273 Followers
12