All Comments on 'The Keneena City Ch. 11-13'

by EgyptsGoddess

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 12 years ago
Friendly advise

I think you have a good writing style. However I felt like I was just reading the Atlantis story with different names mostly. I think you can do better following your own thoughts and not following a story that has been told before. I wish you the best of luck with your writing. I hope the next story I see from you is a little more your own idea :)

EgyptsGoddessEgyptsGoddessabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

:D Thanks for your "friendly advice". Keeping in mind that in writing, in movies, in advertising, and books... Any amount of change, tweeking, and change in characters or plot. Then deems the piece to be an entirely New work, seperate from the original storyline. I made it no secret within the plot that my fundementals were clearly drawn from some of the Atlantis stories, but please take notice that All of my characters Are in fact Original ideas from my own mind. As are the Culture, the People, the Society. As the author, I have taken Note of your comment. And as the author I wrote this story fully aware of the similarities that my readers would draw. Furthermore, Literotica.com would not have posted my story if it were too similar to the Atlantis story which you are refering. It is in their Guidelines.

Thank you so much for reading the whole story.

Thank you for your comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous