All Comments on 'The Key'

by theMasterBaiter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I loved this story from beginning to end and both you and your betas did a fabulous job. I thought it captured the female perspective incredibly well and I could very much put myself in her place; which, for me, is the hallmark of a well written tale!

I hope you do write much more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks

Great - please do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Superb!

Unique and wonderful... more, More, MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic

Seriously great. I enjoyed the prologue and epilogue as much as I did the story.

billwag69billwag69over 7 years ago
wow

that was intensely erotic! OMG the public figure, chained publicly, the key inside her.... wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very well done

I really enjoyed it. Very sexy, and I love the aspect of consent while at the same time, no choice...

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 6 years agoAuthor
Believe it or not, the sequel to this is written

How many years has it been? LOL. But the promised next chapter in this story is written. It's called "THE LOCK" and it is rather large. 33K words. Our writers group, the Erotic Confectioners, have reviewed and edited it for creativity, flow and clarity. Many thanks to them. However, it deserves to also be edited by a person with excellent ability with grammar, punctuation, etc... and I haven't found that person yet. If you are willing to help, please contact me. Be warned, THE LOCK is not an easy read. It is filled with triggers, consensual non-consent, rape play (no actual rape) and bisexuality / gay sex of the FF and MM sort. There is a slight hint of incest among related adults. And there are Unicorns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT story

Lots of internal dialog of both characters. Shows how both slowly make that deep connection.

putmeonmykneesputmeonmykneesalmost 2 years ago

This is a wonderfully imaginative erotic story. It is well written and the sexual tension builds beautifully. Five stars in my view. I look forward to reading more of your work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheMasterBaiter@theMasterBaiter
174 Followers
I am 80% heterosexual and 20% flaming gay! I strongly support LGBTQ rights. I am also 100% faithful to my wife. My wife and I are looking for a bi cock mostly for me, but with her involved. Must be single or with s.o. permission (we will check). Not into one night stands, nor...