Book Club Ch. 01

Story Info
New experiences for my wife and I.
3.8k words
4.25
21.4k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers

My wife and I have been married for over 30 years. We have had a great and strong marriage and are each others best friends. That being said, I have always tried to get her to be a little more independent and find things that she likes to do so she can do things with her friends and grow. She loves to read and had recently joined a book club and it was her turn to host the monthly party. She attended it the previous month, but had to leave early so she missed most of the discussion. She was there for the appetizers and a quick glass of wine, but missed the rest of the night. I don't remember what we had going on, but she couldn't stay.

She informed me of the date and that she would be having three women coming over to discuss the books that they had read in the past month. She said I didn't have to leave, but to make myself scarce as she wasn't sure how it would go. About thirty minutes before they arrived, I helped her make sure the house was presentable and the food and wine were out and I headed down in the basement to my shop. She had me try a new appetizer dish that she prepared for the evening. She dished me up a plate of it and said to take it with me. I can be self sufficient in my shop as we have a completely finished basement with a bar and bathroom, tv, and my shop.

I could hear the women arriving and could tell that they were all hitting it off quite well. My wife was texting me every now and again as she does that quite often.

After about an hour, she texted, "How's it going down there? Has the viagra kicked in yet?"

"What do you mean, viagra?"

"I crushed one up and put it in your dish. The girls said I should do that so you will be ready at the end of the night. They didn't know you were going to be downstairs. Sorry, but it does seem kind of funny now that I think of it."

"That explains why I am getting horny. I hope they don't stay too long as I wouldn't want to waste this."

After that, she went dark for about another twenty minutes. I could hear them moving stuff around or doing something upstairs, but couldn't figure out what they were doing. Meanwhile, the viagra was having its desired effect as I started to sport a mild erection. Thinking about it wasn't helping.

Then she texted again, "Why don't you come upstairs and meet the ladies. They would like to meet you."

Having a mild erection and several drinks on board, I thought, what the hell. I look like I am well hung and that should make her happy.

When I got upstairs and came around the corner to the living room, I couldn't believe my eyes. There was a woman in a stockade in the middle of my living room. Our living room is on the back of our house and the neighbors houses are below the hill and I have always told her that they couldn't see in, but now I was wondering if that really was the case. It sure looked like my wifes ass, but I couldn't believe she would allow that to happen as she is pretty tame when it comes to sex. She was bent over at the waist with both of her wrists and her head securely locked in the device. As I came all the way around, I could see a ball gag in her mouth and could then tell that it was indeed my wife.

"What the hell, and how in the hell?"

One of the women, who all appeared to be about our age, said "Hi, I'm Alexis. Nice to meet you. We grabbed Julie's phone and sent the last text. She didn't get to stick around last month, so she wasn't aware that after we talk about books we have demonstrations of some sex toys that the group sells, kind of like a tupperware party for sex toys. Anyway, she was texting throughout the wine stage and we don't allow phones for the next part. When we took it from her, we figured you were downstairs and thought we could use your help. We always demonstrate them on the hostess for the evening and figured you wouldn't mind helping out. You can imagine her surprise when we locked her in the stockade. Which, by the way, is one of the newest toys we have. She told us that she put a viagra in your snack like we suggested, and judging by the bulge in your pants, I would say it is working. We also have another toy tonight that is for the man. We would like to try it out on you if that's alright."

I looked at my wife who gave me a weird look. I interpreted that as a go ahead and let's see where this takes us.

"Sure, What exactly is it and what do I need to do?"

Alexis said, "All you need to do is strip and we'll take care of the rest."

As I started to strip, Emily and Michelle moved around behind Julie and started to remove her leggings and her thong. She put up a little bit of resistance, but with a ball gag in her mouth and being locked in a stockade there really wasn't much she could do about it. Next they pulled her top up and showed some of the features of the stockade. You could undo one wrist at a time so they could get her shirt off over each of her arms and then lock them back up. Then the piece that was holding her head in place was removed from the top and her shirt and bra were slipped over her head. Again, not much she could do about it. Then her head was forced back into place and the top part was re-attached and locked back on. There she stood locked in a stockade with her ass and pussy on display and her wonderful C cup tits hanging lasciviously down beneath her.

By the time they were done, I was completely naked as well sporting a full hard on at this point. I'm not going to lie, it was the most firm one that I can ever remember and it felt like my cock was going to explode. I don't have the largest dick, but I have never had any complaints either.

Alexis looked at it, "Looks pretty good from here. Ok. So this new toy is a small strap that goes under your balls and around the top of your cock. It applies pressure in the exact right places and gives your nerves a little stimulation to make sure you don't lose your erection. It's totally safe. My husband and I have been using this for about six months now. Let me put it on you." She approached and took the strap and slid it under my balls and then around my cock. It had an adjustable band, similar to a zip tie so that it wouldn't slip. "There, that should do it. Oh, by the way, it has an electronic lock on it with a timer. You shouldn't wear it for more than an hour at a time. I set it for 45 minutes so it shouldn't be a problem. Oh, one more thing. With the way that it releases the stimulation on your nerves you won't be able to cum until it is removed. Sorry about that. I assure you, when you cum though, it will be well worth the wait. At least that's what my husband says. Now, whatever shall we do with a hard on for 45 minutes and a man who can't cum?"

Michelle said, "We should have Julie put it in her mouth while we show off the new lubrication."

"Great idea. Now Julie, I'm going to remove the ball gag and I want you to take your husbands cock into your mouth. Do you understand me?"

She really couldn't move her head much but I think she nodded in the affirmative.

Alexis started to remove the ball gag and Julie immediately started to protest the whole experience. Emily smacked my wife hard on her naked ass causing her to squeal her displeasure. Seeing my opportunity while she opened her mouth to yell, I slid my rock hard dick right in to her mouth to quiet her down.

"Very good Bill, I see you understand that this is going to be a fun evening."

"She doesn't like doing that, but seeing as I won't be able to cum in her mouth, maybe she'll be ok."

Alexis was looking me in the eye as she was standing behind my wife who was bent over still locked in the stockade. She started to apply the lube to my wife's pussy. She was rubbing it all over the outside and slipped a few fingers in to make sure that she was lubricated both inside and out. "You really don't need this lubrication, you're very wet as it is, but this stuff is great. You are going to like it. First it will give you a nice warm sensation and then it will switch and give you a cool sensation. Kind of like icy/hot, but very safe and extremely slippery."

"This other lubrication is water based and used for other purposes. Bill, why don't you come back here and we'll show you what this is used for."

I pulled my cock from my wifes mouth and walked behind her. Emily put the ball gag back in place so she couldn't complain about what was happening.

"Here, take this lube and put it all over this contraption. I'll show you where to put that in a minute," said Alexis.

After I got it lubed up, she pointed directly at my wifes ass. "Put it right in there, slowly. You don't want to go to fast. Once it is in, it will lock itself in place. You will know when it is right."

I started to gently push the lubricated butt plug into Julie's ass. She started to squeal and move around as much as possible trying to let me know that she didn't want that to happen.

Michelle cracked her on the ass once again and said, "Stop squirming. It's going in your ass whether you want it to or not. Believe me, once it is in, you will feel nothing but pleasure. Get it, butt pleasure. I did it last month and it was amazing."

Everyone laughed at her pun and I kept pushing ever so slightly against the resistance my wifes ass was putting up. It finally slipped in and I could tell it was right.

Julie seemed to relax at that point as the large part was now firmly in her ass.

"Now for the fun. This butt plug has a remote control. We can make it so it feels like it is spinning ever so slowly. It has rollers inside it that make it feel like it is moving." She hit a button and Julie started to moan. "Or, we can make it feel like it is pumping in and out." Alexis hit a different button and Julie started to moan even louder through the ball gag. "And, it can even deliver a mild correction shock if the person isn't doing what you want them to do." She hit yet a third button and Julie tried to scream through the ball gag and literally jumped off the ground, but we couldn't really hear her as the ball gag did its job.

I stood there this whole time with the best erection of my life watching my wife experience both pleasure and pain. Then Alexis turned to me and said, "The same thing can happen with your strap." She pushed a button and warm sensations started throbbing through my cock. "It stimulates the nerves and makes it feel good, right? Or, if you aren't doing something right, it can also deliver a shock." Without warning she pushed another button and I went from wow to my knees in a hurry. "Hurts doesn't it? Guess what, you two, you are ours for the next 45 minutes."

"So Julie, how is the lubricant feeling in your pussy? I assume it is getting pretty warm right about now?" With that, Alexis turned the butt plug back on penetration mode and Julie started to really moan now. "If we remove the ball gag, will you behave yourself and not complain about what is happening? If you agree, moan twice real loud so we can hear you."

Julie moaned two times louder than I have ever heard her moan. With that, Emily removed the ball gag from her mouth and Julie said, "Holy fuck, does that feel good both in my pussy and my ass. Please get me off! I want to cum right now."

I didn't need any further encouragement and moved in right behind her and started to enter her. She was so wet and ready, that I had no problem sliding right in. Even though this was my firmest erection, I buried it to my balls instantly. As soon as my balls hit her clit, she let out a low guttural moan that I have never heard before and exploded with a huge orgasm. Her legs were shaking as I was pumping in to her and I could hear the butt plug stimulating her ass as well. Normally this is when I would pump until I cum, but no matter how hard I pumped, I just couldn't get over the top.

As she was coming down from her first orgasm, Alexis changed the butt plug to swirl mode and the sensations in Julie changed. She was enjoying herself very much as she was getting fucked by me and a swirling butt plug in her ass. She was pushing back with each thrust and had another orgasm. She has never had two that close together and I was still frustrated as I was unable to cum in my wife.

"I told you that you would enjoy that. Now, we're going to have a little fun with your husbands rock hard cock. To us, right now he is just a living dildo. He can't cum, but we can sure use his cock and his mouth too," said Michelle.

"Bill, why don't you lay down on the ground in front of your wife. We want to make sure she can see us using you. You don't mind, do you Julie." She didn't give a her a chance to answer before continuing, "Good. I knew you would see it our way. Besides, Michelle has a little surprise for you as well," said Alexis.

I hadn't realized it, but all three of them had taken their clothes off while I was fucking my wife. They were every bit as attractive as my wife and I knew I was going to enjoy the rest of the night. Even if I couldn't cum for awhile yet, I knew I would be well to follow along.

I laid down on the floor on my back and my cock stood straight up for Alexis. She straddled my lower half and kneeled down with my cock just rubbing the outer lips of her pussy. She pushed my hard on up towards my belly and started rubbing herself up and down the length of my cock. She didn't let me enter her yet, she was just rubbing it on the outside of her lips. Without warning, Emily came from above me and lowered her pussy right on to my lips pinning my arms at my side. She was kneeling down with her pussy on my face and was facing Alexis.

"Go ahead Bill. I want you to get me off with your mouth." She turned to Julie and said, "Does he ever do this for you? He should. You'd be surprised how many men would actually do this for their wives, but the wives, for some reason don't like it. I do. I have my husband eat me out at least once a week. It's great. I don't even have to let him get off on those nights and it keeps him ready for the next night. We'll teach you all kinds of things like this in this book and sex club."

As this was happening, Michelle had taken out another package. It contained what looked like two mini cowbells and some sort of suction cups hanging from them. She held them up in front of Julie and said, "These are a different kind of nipple clamp. They use suction instead of pinching so they don't hurt, but boy do they feel good. These mini cowbells that hang from each one will give them a little weight so you know they are attached." Michelle pulled on Julie's nipples to get them hard and then slid the small suction cups over them. She then attached something that looked like a small hypodermic needle and sucked the air out of the cups, thus attaching them to Julie's nipples. Julie moaned her approval as Michelle removed the suction device and allowed the bells to swing freely, pulling ever so slightly on her nipples.

Julies moans must have had an effect on Emily as she ground down hard on my face and had a huge orgasm. As she was doing that, Alexis raised herself up and finally slid my rock hard cock in her waiting pussy. She lowered herself down on it as Emily was riding my face as her orgasm was subsiding.

Alexis started to grind me hard and started to bring herself closer to her orgasm. As Emily finally finished and calmed down, she removed herself from my face and was replaced almost immediately by Michelle, who reached out and tweaked Alexis' nipples. That was all she needed to get over the top and she had a wonderful long orgasm as she rode me to completion.

Michelle was now grinding her pussy on my face and nearing her own orgasm. I was not however, as the cock strap was doing it's job in keeping me hard and not allowing me to cum. The frustration was growing as I really felt I should have orgasmed by now, but it didn't feel like I was getting closer at all.

Alexis removed herself from me and Michelle didn't miss a beat as she replaced her immediately and started to grind down on my cock. She wasted no time in getting to the edge and then pushing herself over the top. Her orgasm was very loud and demonstrative and when she was done, she collapsed off of me as she finished.

Alexis looked at her watch. She informed Julie and I that the cock strap would release in about four minutes. "Julie, would you like to see if your husband can ring your bells before he cums? That's what we call it when taken from behind with the cowbells on."

With the rotating butt plug stimulating her ass and the bells swinging ever so slightly hanging down from her nipples, she moaned, "Please, yes. I need to feel him in me one more time tonight. The lubrication has switched to the cooling sensation, wow!"

I didn't waste any time moving in behind her and sliding my still rock hard cock in to her sopping pussy. As I was starting to pump, Emily removed the butt plug from her ass and said, "Maybe if you pump her ass it will get those bells swinging and ringing better."

I pulled out of her pussy and slid right in to her ass with ease. She moaned her agreement and started to push back even harder. I picked up the pace and started to really pound her hard. As much pleasure as she was receiving, I was getting no closer to cumming at all. I was really getting frustrated in that all of these women had got to cum, but I hadn't yet and no matter what I did, it didn't seem like I was any closer than at the beginning of the night. I picked up my pace and really was pounding her hard in her ass. That worked, the cow bells attached to her nipples started to jingle. This caused the women to cheer me on even more and Julie couldn't hold out any longer and started to have her biggest orgasm of the night. Had she not been in a stockade, I'm sure she would have collapsed to the ground.

All of the sudden the cock strap started to beep.

"It's going to fall off in about ten seconds. You may want to get ready to pull out and cum on her back. Based on the amount that my husband shoots when he wears that, it will be worth the show."

After ten seconds, the cock strap fell off and landed on the floor. My cock immediately started to leak pre cum that had been bottled up. It felt so amazing and I knew I would be cumming rather quickly. I pulled out and the three women stood around and were waiting for me to cum. I started to shoot spurt after spurt on my wifes back as they watched. I have never cum so much in my life. I must have shot seven or eight huge spurts on her back. The women were all very impressed and happy with the show.

"That is the most cum I have ever seen come out of one person at one time," said Emily. "I'm glad you pulled out so we got to see the show."

As I was coming down, the ladies undid Julie from the stockade and she needed to sit down on the edge of the fireplace. "Holy cow, is that what this book club is like every month? I was not expecting that," said Julie.

"Well, similar. Whoever is the hostess, she is the one who gets to experience some of the newest toys and often times her husband gets to help out," replied Alexis. "Do you think you will be buying any of the toys used tonight?"

"We will take the cock strap for sure," I said. "I don't care what the cost is."

Julie said, "Yeah, that was wonderful. I wish I could have seen the show, instead of being in the show. Obviously next month I'll get to have a different part as we will be at Emily's house."

Qraz
Qraz
176 Followers