The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers

The near lifeless body of Payne tried to say something rude in reply, but only choked on its own blood.

Just as Marian neared a needle towards the side of the body's neck, she heard the words of her beloved master. "Marian... Don't." She looked back, but only saw that her master's body was still unconscious. She then realized that this is not something her master would want, no matter how much pain he was put through.

"Master... I am sorry. I almost went against your wishes. I shall make his disposal painless." It was still something she knew her master would not want her to do, but this is one thing she would not relent on. Beings that have harmed her master to this extent could not be allowed to live in this world.

An hour passed until Marian tucked in her master in his bed. Cleaning up the bodies of the intruders was a quick process due to her easily teleporting throughout the mansion grounds. Any that were still conscious, with the exception of Payne, were allowed to live, though she left a message that said: "Your leader, Payne, has been slain by my Master and I. I understand that those who kill your leader become the new leader to the Boneyard. Our first decree is to leave us alone for the rest of our lives. Our second decree is that we resign as leader and leave you to do what you wish. If any of you come to this place with hostile intent, I will deal with the threat with lethal precision, so be gone and never come back.

-The humble maid, Marian."

She also left the lifeless body of Payne near the wounded so that her message was clear and correct. Max, who was still alive, read the message and followed it to a key. The most likely to be the next leader was JJ, and he doubt that man had any interest or desire to be involved with the people who were powerful enough to kill Payne.

Back at the mansion, Marian began her lengthy clean up. "I wonder what Master would like to eat when he wakes up?"

Marian's eyes changed from black to an earthy brown.

-

I woke up to the smell of fresh eggs and diced potatoes on a plate and tray nearby. There was also a mug of hot coffee to wake me up.

I didn't question the meal before me. I simply accepted it with grace and happiness. The fact that I was eating right now was proof that I somehow survived and Marian was safe. It was best to accept your blessings instead of questioning how they came about.

"Master, is it to your liking?" That familiar, sweet voice appeared before me out of thin air.

Like usual, whenever Marian did that teleporting thing, I felt a jolt of surprise. Though I calmed down and answered completely honestly. "It could use a little more salt, but in all, it's really good. The coffee is perfectly brewed too." I looked up at Marian's warm face and asked, "How long was I asleep?"

"Four days. I apologize, but I had to keep you asleep for two more than extra since I needed to regenerate your arm, the procedure is very painful. Your body had severe exhaustion and many of your internal organs were bruised. Several ribs were broken and your right arm was completely dislocated. However, I managed to completely cure you within four days."

I winced at the painful sounding reply, but I was still very grateful. "Thanks for taking care of me." Also, I was thankful that only four days had passed instead of five. I took my finals on Friday, so if four days passed, it would be a Tuesday. I could still attend my grandfather's funeral. However, now wasn't the time to be depressed.

Marian's ears and tail twitched in happiness. "Your praise is too much. I simply did as is required of a maid."

I laughed through bites of food. "No... A real maid would never go that far, I doubt a real maid would risk her life to that degree. You're far from a real maid... But I guess that's what is so great about you."

Marian blushed from my praise. "Well, I did not only do those things because I am a maid..."

"Oh, why then?" I was curious.

"I did them because I love you."

I was pretty embarrassed by her words, but I continued to eat as Marian silently watched. "Why do you feel that way? I'm not all that great..."

"Master, it is unbecoming for a man like you to not take praise that is given. You are far greater than you realize. You can bring light to darkness with the way you act, as you did with me. While there may be those with qualities similar to yours, you are the only one I believe in and love."

I was done with my meal at this point and before I could do so, Marian set the tray aside. "Hey, Marian... Can you do something for me?" Because I cared so much about her, I felt slightly crude for doing this, but my own resistance vanished.

"Of course, Master." Marian seemed to read my mind and she lowered her face to mine, enveloping my lips with her mouth. Her hand reach down under the covers to my crotch where she rubbed my morning wood.

"Master, never hesitate to ask me to do this for you. I am more than happy, perhaps more than you, to perform such libidinous acts on your body." Her polite words then took a complete U-turn. "Now, Master, do you want me to wrap my plush lips around your big cock and suck you off until you fill my mouth?" She whispered those words into my ears with hot breath, turning me on even more.

Turning my face towards hers, I smiled and nodded. Marian instantly dove under the blankets and slurped her strange, but erotic, tongue along my dick. I had no clothes on, so there wasn't that extra obstacle to deal with. But Marian's lavish outfit proved a bit clunky considering the skirt and corset. As if reading my mind once again, Marian used her strange power to make the maid uniform to disappear in her skin until she had sheer lingerie on covering her bountiful bosom and sexy ass. Even her tail flittered around in delight as if it had a mind of its own.

While Marian licked around my shaft and sucked on the head, I pulled off her bottom piece and played with her in a sixty-nine position. My hand went to her tail, since I knew that it was an erogenous zone for her, and so I pet it like it belonged to a cat. I heard Marian whimper faintly since her voice was muffled around my cock and the covers above her. I grew more aroused when I saw her head bobbing, tenting the covers just above her head for my eyes to see. It was like her head bounced like a ball as she sucked on the tip of my throbbing prick.

While I played with Marian's tail, scratching the base and the feathers, my other hand teased her increasingly moist vagina. I lifted her luscious body so her snatch was directly overhead, allowing me easier access to eat her out.

Lifting her head above the covers, Marian said with a voice heavy with lust, "Aw, Master, you do not need to pleasure your maid."

I fired back with my own brand of logic. "I love you, so of course I'm going to eat you off to a mutual orgasm. Don't worry, I'll take advantage of you many times later if you want."

My words must have hit some sort of switch in Marian's mind and she swiftly went back to my dick and swallowed it to the base.

"Holy heckle hell!" I said with an exasperated, but pleased, tone and I went back to eating Marian out.

My tongue teased the second set of soft lips, parting them for easier access to the true treasure. My lower hand dragged a finger from her slim stomach to the top of her nethers and unveiled the cute button inside. I squeezed it between my fingers and played with it softly, forcing Marian to moan even more around my dick. My upper hand teased and scratched the base of her tail while the thumb, coated with some of Marian's juices, probed her back entrance.

The tip of my nose touched the soft folds, where I could smell a sweet fragrance wafted from the copious amount of liquid Marian produced. I spread her lips, tasting the juices that fell out and probed the inside of her lovely pussy with my tongue. She tasted like some sort of sweet citrus fruit freshly picked from the mansion's orchard.

While I focused my attention on my lovely maid's vagina, I also was entranced by the sensations she provided for my own stick. Marian expertly worked her fingers on the sack below my dick, tickling the balls and caressing them like they were a valuable set of jewels, which they were to me. She smothered her face along my cock, where the saliva she applied got on her face, though she didn't care. Marian thoroughly worshipped my shaft, tasting every centimeter like a lollipop or Popsicle. I could feel her voluminous chest press against both my legs, where her pointed nipples seemed to pierce my skin with the soft feeling.

"Ah, Marian, I'm gonna cum soon, so I'm upping my effort." I warned Marian about my impending assault.

Marian smuggled her hands under my butt where she latched on and forced her mouth on my dick in response. Her throat engulfed my spear, refusing to gag despite just how far it went. She licked her tongue around the sensitive parts of my shafts head, teasing the underside while parting the slit at the tip.

In response, I wrapped my arms around Marian's hot ass and held her body close to mine. I doubt there was any force in the world that could pry us apart at this point. I drove my tongue as far as I could into her snatch while I continued to tease her anal entrance and tail with my fingers. Her thighs held my head tight between her legs, not that I minded.

It only took five seconds for the both of us to succumb to pleasure and erupt in each other's mouth. My prick shot out a copious amount of that warm, salty substance much to Marian's delight. She swallowed every drop as if her life depended on it. At the same time, Marian's vagina quivered in the intense pleasure I brought her with my tongue and fingers, spouting out a large quantity of her sweet nectar that even bees would be jealous of.

Without needing to converse, Marian and I got into a position suitable for us to mate like a pair of wild animals. I kissed both of her nipples as she got into position, coaxing them into full hardness. My tongue swept across the soft flesh that they were attached to as I nimbly held her hefty pair of tits. I marveled at the contrast between Marian's curvaceous and slim body. I remembered she mentioned that because of nature as a Kiki-moor, her body was adapted to my tastes. Whether that was true or not, I absolutely loved her body more than any woman I've seen in the past.

Marian and I met gazes as she sat snugly on my crotch. Her love hole was positioned just behind my erect cock. Noticing this, Marian smiled and licked her lips. "I see you are as hard as always, Master. Is my body really that desirable for you?"

My fingers met her lips, upon which the beautiful maid licked and sucked on my fingers which still had remnants of her pussy juice. "Of course, I can't resist my cute maid even when I try." A bit corny, but the situation called for it.

Marian lifted her supple butt up and lined up my cock to her vaginal entrance. The both of us were ready to make the plunge and both of us didn't wait. I thrust my hips to meet hers while Marian slammed her hips to meet mine. We conjoined in unison, my length slipping inside to meet the back of Marian's slick hole.

It felt incredible, and more so than before. I was utterly enraptured, but I didn't relent. My hands grasped onto Marian's gropable bottom and lifted it up above my shaft before forcing her back down. Each time I pumped into her folds, I felt her inside walls open up as if welcoming my hard shaft. As her insides opened up for my intruder, they immediately clamped down and formed a seal tightness milking the head of my cock.

Marian's arms grabbed onto my shoulders for support as she moaned into the air and bounced up and down. Her large boobs jiggled around like malleable pudding, which mesmerized me into a hypnotic state.

I continued to force my stick into Marian's tight depths, nearly piercing open the entrance to her tight womb with each frantic thrust. Marian released an animalistic mewl akin to a baby bird of prey and baby wolf whenever the head of my prick deftly opened up the lock to the back of her wet pussy. It sounded strangely cute when it came from her mouth. She was cute enough to the point where I had to strain from unloading here and now.

Marian's arms were rigid, her long brown hair flailed about in all directions, even swerving around to cover her face. Marian's tail went limp from the intense pleasure that coursed through her body. Her ears twittered about in glee and her eyes rolled to the back of her head, signifying how extreme her pleasure was each time I fucked my shaft into her damp pussy.

"M-Master! I have come twice now... Please do not hesitate in depositing your seed in me!" Marian spoke through her mewls of delight, managing to utter out her words despite succumbing to her arousal.

It was hard for me to think about forming words since I was focusing on bringing myself and Marian to one final grand climax. I grunted in reply to her words, but it was interrupted by the slapping sounds of me slamming my crotch into Marian's hips.

Marian opened her eyes which were pure black with desire and lust. She continued to buck her hips onto my shaft as she formed a heartfelt smile. "Allow me to coax out this delicious essence of yours, Master." Her warm insides formed a sort of ring around my lunging shaft, coaxing the thick liquid trapped inside.

It worked, holy pancakes did it work.

I gushed out every last bit of semen I had trapped in my balls into Marian's womb. What I unloaded into her welcoming snatch was greedily gobbled up by the lush walls and carried over to the very back of her vagina. The white juice I injected into Marian stayed still in place since I kept my softening cock in her snatch.

"Ah, Master, it is warm inside. It is like I have your child in my womb." Marian patted the area just above her womb where my dick lay inside her.

"Uh, so you say..." I somehow smiled through Marian's odd proclamation. "Hey, I never did find out one thing about you and I. Just how do we know each other in the past? A couple times I thought it came to me, but I can't seem to remember."

"Master, I am saddened that you still cannot remember me, even after the clues you have received." Master didn't seem sad, but she formed a mock frown on her face.

"Uwah, sorry 'bout that. I don't have a good memory about things like this. I really want to remember how I know you... I don't suppose you can give me a hint?" I shrugged and tried to sound accommodating.

"Very well, Master. Since you requested, I will give you one and only one hint." Marian brushed away the hair covering her face and relaxed her body in my embrace. "Do you remember when I told you my name?"

"Ah... Yea, I think you said that I was the one who gave you the name of Marian. Is that when we originally met?" I think I had a handle of the memory between me and Marian, but it was still slightly unclear.

"You did not give me that name when we originally met... But the last time we met in that distant past fourteen years ago."

(Fourteen years ago... The last time we met.) With those two clues in mind, I gathered the others that I had faint feelings about. (That strange chess move Grandpa Buck taught me. The fact that she resembles a hawk and wolf. And that silk hairband she's wearing even now...) Before I knew it myself, the memories flooded in.

"You're... You're that girl I played with in my grandpa's attic?!" I exclaimed, severely surprised.

"Master..." Earnest warmth overflowed from Marian's body and seemed to transfer over to me.

"I see now, that would make sense since your vessel is that ornate mirror that belonged to my gramps. Grandpa Buck must have kept you in his attic, Christ that's a creepy thing to do... Even if you are a Kiki... Um, Kikimora." I was truly amazed. It wasn't that I forgot that Marian was that girl from fourteen years ago, it was that I completely forgot about that girl in general. I just couldn't believe it. "I played with you every day that I went to my grandfather's house. We played all sorts of games... Mom never believed me when I talked about you, but gramps just smiled weirdly whenever I said something to him."

As I spoke wildly, Marian began tearing up. Beads of salty tears began forming in the corner of her eyes. "Eh, Marian?! What's wrong, did I say something?" Worried that I hurt her feelings, I frantically sputtered out my words.

"No, it is not that. I am just... I'm just really happy that you finally remember me." Marian wiped away the tears from her eyes and opened up to match my gaze.

I felt somewhat embarrassed to be stared at so intently, but I refused to turn away. Marian has said several times that she loved me, but did I feel the same?

"Marian... You're going to stay with me forever, right?"

"Of course, Master... Dean. I would not do so if I did not love you for what you have done for me." Marian revealed a genuine smile. "I will stay with you forever. Even if you gain immortality or your body rises from death, I will stay with you until we both wither away."

"You'll promise to not only be my maid here in the mansion... But my girlfriend or maybe more outside of the mansion?"

"Of course, I wish to be your everything."

"Will you take care of me even if I become a dirty, broke, and useless bum?"

"That is the easiest question yet, Master. I will always take care of you as you have brought light to my detestable darkness. I never want to part from you no matter what becomes of either of us."

"Can you... Um. Can you make me sponge cake?" I really like sponge cake.

Covering her mouth and closing her eyes, Marian released a cute laugh. "Any time you wish."

Well, how can I refuse that? "Marian..."

"Yes, Master?"

"I love you."

-The Kikimora-

TheTask
TheTask
910 Followers
1...67891011