The Kikimora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pet the feathery tail that was like a wolf as if it was a house pet. "Yaaaahn! Marian's eyes widened and let a strangely cute scream that didn't look out of place on her. It seems that her tail is highly sensitive around the area where it connects to her body. It looked like her skin melded with the individual feathers.

I moved my fingers down to her lower folds, and found it as wet as I expected. "Can't wait, huh?" Marian nodded with beaming eyes. "Neither can I. Get up on your knees then."

Complying with my demand, Marian got up on her hands and knees. She arched her back just enough so her sexy butt was pushed up and presented to my throbbing erection. I positioned myself behind Marian and grabbed ahold of her rounded mounds. Her expectant face looking back on me coupled with the animalistic ears and features on her arms and legs just made her far too cute for my own good.

I laid my shaft between the cheeks and bent over to grab onto her swaying breasts. Marian squealed in soft delight at the contact, but she kept steady. She consistently mouthed off inaudible words.

However, I had an idea of what she was saying. "If you can't say your words clearly, I'm going to have a little more fun with you." I used what I thought was a charming and slightly teasing voice. Making good on my words, I pinched down on her tense nipples and rolled them around. I pulled her large orbs down and saw them stretch and look even bigger than they usually do. I heard hear attempt to mumble something between her heavy panting.

"Ahhh, M-Master!" Finally, we're getting somewhere. "Please, Master... I want you to fuck me."

I scratched my head in faux surprise. "Ah, I thought a maid shouldn't make requests of their Master."

Marian turned an even deeper shade of red and turned her head away. "I am sorry, Master."

"Don't worry, I plan to answer many requests you make of me. It has nothing to do with being a decent Master, but a decent guy." Knowing full well of my emotional that had such trouble today, I added in something else. "Besides, while I don't know full of my feelings, I do know I really like you."

I slapped both my hands down on her pliable butt, resulting in a sharp mewl from Marian. My hard shaft slightly hurt from intense arousal. I rubbed it under her sopping mound, covering it in her wet lubrication. Looking once more at the amazing sight in front of me, I saw Marian barely holding herself up on her hands and knees with her luscious rump quivering right in front of me.

Time for work. I positioned my dick's head right at the front of her wet hole, ready to plunge in. "Now, tell me how much you want me to fuck you and I'll get right to it if I think you want it enough." Marian's lustful face at being teased tempted me more than anything so far, but I willed myself still until the beautiful maid told me what I want.

Marian gasped for air and took in a deep breath before answering. "Master... Your thick cock is the only thing I can think about, please stick it in me and use my body as much as you want!"

Ah... That's too much, far too cute.

Unable to resist, I speared my poised shaft into Marian's snatch. While it felt like it slid in easily, her inside walls clamped down on my intrusion, sending vivid pleasure through my crotch and into my head.

Marian released a constant stream of libidinous moans as I began my assault on her body. I held on to her raised hips and pounded into them with increasing force. I fucked Marian from behind, sending my cock into her wet folds. Each time I thrust into her welcoming tightness, I felt her insides tighten up.

Her tail stood rigid from the pleasure she received, so I moved one hand from her cheeks to the base of her tail and teased the base of her feathery tail. Right when I did that, she squealed and spasmed thanks to the blissful sensations. "Master, ah, my tail! Please play with my tail more, Master!" Begged Marian as she looked back on my ministrations.

I was only too happy to acquiesce with her request. I grinned and did as she asked, teasing the tail's base and pet the feather-fur as if she was some sort of dog or cat. I even used the matted tip of her tail to tease the entrance to her anal region, probing the tight depths with the tail and occasionally a finger.

The sexy maid's voice broke every time I reached her deepest point close to her womb. Though I didn't expect it considering her generally quiet voice and nature, she was surprisingly vocal. She moaned and yelled in pleasure and intense arousal. Holding her body up despite her dramatic shivering with one arm and a mysterious strength, Marian reached back with her other arm down to her vagina. She exponentially added to her pleasure by furiously teasing her clitoris which had pushed out of its hiding place.

Marian divided two fingers and pushed them to both sides of the engorged shaft pushing past the entrance of her love hole. Those two fingers wrapped around the spear that she was enjoying and essentially stroked it off with each thrust it made.

Deciding that something just a little different was in order, I rolled Marian's arched body on her side and lifted up her leg. It hung lazily over my shoulder where it bounced against my back each time I slammed my crotch between her legs. One of her arms was holding onto my hand which was on top of her ass while the other gripped on to the pillow to the side of us. Her breasts hung out magnificently and lay down due to gravity. Though each time I entered her pussy, her breasts hit the underside of her chin due to her large size.

The two of us went at it for many more minutes, but all good things must end. I was nearly at my breaking point; it felt like I could explode at any moment. I was contemplating how to handle where I unloaded, then my answer came to me.

"Master, if you cannot hold it in anymore, please cum inside me." Marian placed her hand with entwined fingers just above her mound where she could feel my cock forcing open her walls continuously as if encouraging me to unload my juices there. Then she said something that sealed the deal. "M-m-master... I am going to climax again soon, and I wish to do it with you right now!"

"Crap, you're really too cute, you know that?" I grunted my approval and then said, "I'm gonna cum inside right now!" There wasn't really much to say other than that.

My shaft, at the end of my sentence, immediately opened up and pumped out an excessive load of semen into Marian's sopping vagina. I could feel her tight insides squeeze down even tighter than before, signaling her mutual orgasm. They clamped down in a way where it allowed me to spurt all of my juice past the entrance to her womb.

"Master, you are filling me up, you are making me feel very good!" Marian spoke with a lustful tone that didn't normally befit her, but I liked it either way.

After the deed was done, I laid by Marian's side, with my still sensitive cock inside her hole. It was rather late at night, so I felt tired from today's long day and the tenuous activity just now. The only things that entered my mind thought of were Marian and sleep, and I soon drifted off into a tranquil sleep.

...

Marian lay beside her master with her arms embracing his body. She stroked his hair and pulled the covers over their bodies and helped him into a deep sleep. "Master, I will keep you company for as long as you need." She kissed the man's forehead and pulled him closer so as to impart her body heat to him.

The beautiful maid slept with her master until she heard a rather interesting noise. As this was the home of her master, nothing dangerous would go on without her knowing. She didn't know exactly how, but she took good care of the mansion, and the mansion replied back to her with the information she needed to continue taking care of the building and information she may find useful for other needs. It was a symbiotic relationship between a Kikimora and the home she takes care of. In any case, there was a noise she heard on the roof of the building.

It was very soft, and it seemed like the source of the noise was trying to conceal its movements. "I am sorry Master, it seems there is something to take care of. I will be back shortly." Marian stroked her master's head lovingly.

"Mmrm... Marian." Her master, Dean, mumbled Marian's name in her sleep.

Surprised initially, Marian simply smiled and removed herself from the covers. Her master's member was still inside her vagina, so it felt rather empty once it moved out, but it was necessary. Willing back her maid outfit, Marian was back in the outfit she found most comfortable.

Time to investigate the source of the unusual sound.

...

"This is the place the late Teagans owned, correct?" Max asked his two comrades, Lu and Jorgen.

"Correct, I learned from the city records that he had purchased this mansion and was renovating it before he died. Apparently in his will, he left it to his grandson along with many other objects." Jorgen reported the information he learned to his superior.

Then Lu interjected. "I learned about Teagans' family. His wife is dead; he has one daughter and two grandchildren. None of his immediate family is supposed to be living in Lansing at the moment; the mother and grandson are living in New York City while the granddaughter is attending classes in California. If what you told us is true, Jorgen, it is most likely the grandson who is living in this mansion at the moment with his girlfriend."

"In what little of the conversation I heard, the young lady referred to herself as a maid, so I am not entirely certain about her being a girlfriend." Mentioned Max, he stood up in front of his subordinates and sighed. "Well, we'll find out soon enough. I know that the girl is not normal, there is no possible way a normal human could diminish my tracking."

"Is it possible she has power?" Jorgen asked as he scratched his head.

"It's not certain, but it is highly possible. And if she does, no matter how skilled we are, do not underestimate her. The grandson may be defense capable too, so watch out. The three of us will infiltrate from different ends and search for the two. Kill if necessary, but try to incapacitate them. As a side objective, search for any possible artifacts that Teagans may have placed here." Max dispensed his orders to Lu and Jorgen before stretching out his beefy arms.

"Yes." "Sure thing." Lu and Jorgen nodded and quietly dashed off to opposite ends of the mansion. Lu would enter from the north wing, Jorgen from the south, and Max from the roof.

While Max said to be careful, he was not worried. In fact, the only thing he was worried about was that they may not be unable to incapacitate either the boy or girl. Lu and Jorgen joined the Boneyard because of special skills that made them very deadly, to normal and abnormal humans. While they were dangerous, Max himself was even more. Using his power, Max could demolish buildings with a prepared fist. While it was a loud ability, he could also attack with swift fists that took advantage of speed and momentum to kill with one strike, crushing bones with a simple punch.

Max silently walked over to an attic window peering over the side of the house and manipulated the lock open with power. As a side note, anyone in the Boneyard referred to magic as "power", mainly because the word magic sounded too shifty and strange to outsiders.

Whispering silently to himself, Max said, "I wonder what the capabilities of this girl truly are?"

...

Jorgen stood before the south entrance of the mansion. This building had one main entrance on the west side with two side entrances on the north and south side. And of course there was a back door on the east side of the mansion. Unlocking locked doors was an easy task, unless they were enhanced, so Jorgen had no problems in making his way into the building's interior, or that was what he thought as he initially unlocked the south door.

He pushed the door open only to find something flung straight at his head. Twisting his body to the side, Jorgen dodged the object, which stuck to a tree ten meters behind him. It was a kitchen knife.

Jorgen jumped back a few meters and readied himself for a fight. He kept silently an intently watched the dark inside of the south door. While it was black as night, considering it was nighttime, he could make out appliances suited for a kitchen. Then a figure appeared: A young girl wearing a strange maid outfit.

(Is this the girl Max talked about? She's wearing a bloody maid outfit!)

"More intruders, I do not suppose I could ask you to leave the grounds?" The girl spoke with polite words and a face that smiled, but her tone was anything but amiable.

Jorgen smiled as well, but it was a smile that was observing the girl's sexual assets. Nevertheless, she was an enemy, nothing else. "Yea right, like I'd do that. Are you the girl that erased Max's tracking?"

"I do not know a Max, but I did erase danger that may threaten my Master." The girl narrowed her eyes. "As I will be doing now if you do not leave immediately with your two comrades."

"Nice joke, you won't be able to take me out, a member of the Boneyard." Jorgen pulled back on his arm and tossed it at the girl. However, nothing was in his hand but an empty open palm. A small object whizzed past Jorgen's head, passing centimeters away from his neck and heading straight for the girl.

The girl pulled a round metal tray from behind her back and moved it in front of Jorgen's projectile. With a loud 'spang', the projectile, which was a rounded stone, ricocheted and fell to the ground.

Then the girl took a stance as if she was tossing a Frisbee. She threw her arm out, tossing the round tray which spun in the air and aimed for Jorgen's neck.

Unable to react in time to dodge, Jorge brought both arms up and doubly blocked the tray with metal armlets he had just for blocking things in general. He knocked the tray aside only to find the girl had disappeared.

"I see you use a form of telekinesis. Allow me to reciprocate with the same." The maid's voice appeared off to Jorgen's right with two raised arms. Hovering just above her palms were two gardening implements, a shovel and a large clipper. Without hesitation, she threw the two implements with a strange invisible force that Jorgen was familiar with.

She was using the exact form of power he was using, telekinesis. The clipper was opened up, as if about to clip off his limbs like weeds. Jorgen ducked and managed to dodge the clipper, but one of the blades sliced his upper arm, spraying blood in the scenery behind him. (The shovel?!) Looking over, he saw the shovel just a meter away from his face. He slammed his palm into the shovel's head and just barely managed to knock it upwards. It chipped away a bit of skin on his forehead, drawing more blood.

"Shit!" Jorgen cursed and used his power to shoot that same shovel back at the maid. He severely underestimated the girl, even when Max told him not to.

Then a spinning tray entered his eyesight just as he shot forth the shovel. Not even a second passed before the tray connected with his right arm which magically held up the shovel, and severed that arm.

Before Jorgen could cry out in pain, a white hand forced his mouth shut, the girl had instantly traversed the distance between the two of them and she had the kitchen knife in her other hand.

The girl's eyes changed from black to gray.

"I do not forgive those who intend my Master, harm." And the girl cut the jugular vein on Jorgen's neck.

...

Lu heard several loud noises come from outside the mansion. (Did Jorgen get in a scuffle with one of the residents?) Jorgen was skilled with telekinesis, so Lu doubted he would die. The men and women who joined Boneyard were a cut above the rest of the underworld criminals. Each person who joined had to be highly specialized in something. For the three men it was combat, Lu was skilled in sword based power, Max in strength based power, and Jorgen in telekinesis power.

At his waist were Lu's two dao swords, made from a special metal. In swordplay, Lu would not believe he would lose, but in a fight were many unpredictable circumstances.

(This is a strange building... It seems brand new, probably due to the renovations, but I get the feeling that there's more than that.)

Lu peered over a doorway to a room and saw no living beings inside. He stepped in and saw a vast library. (So many books... Obviously not as large as a public library, but this is still quite a collection.) He saw various books ranging from instructional texts, educational texts, children's stories, novels, and even a few encyclopedias and almanacs. (Knowing what I was told about Teagans, he or his grandson may have a few tomes in this library.)

However, now was not the time to be going over what books were in this mansion, so Lu turned his head and walked back to the doorway. He looked through several more rooms until he found himself on the second floor main common room. The common rooms on the mansion were the largest rooms out of all and were situated near the center of the building. The stairwell was off to the side of each common room in the direct center of the building, so that's where Lu found himself.

And he found himself in front of a girl in a maid outfit.

Unstartled by the startling appearance, Lu pulled out his daos and readied himself just in case. "Are you this mansion's maid?" This girl was probably the one Max mentioned.

She had an unwavering stance. And while she wasn't carrying anything that looked deadly nor did she have a leering presence, Lu could not find it within himself to call the girl harmless.

"Yes." The girl confirmed Lu's suspicion and then asked a question herself. "Are you an ally of this man?" The girl whipped her arm upwards. On a sofa nearby, there was a large lumpy figure covered by an opaque sheet. The sheet flew off, unveiling Jorgen's dead body covered in blood and grime.

Lu gnashed his teeth and focused his gaze on the girl in order to watch out for any movements. Lu wasn't one to lose his calm, no matter the situation, so his breathing remained normal. "I see you killed Jorgen, which is a small feat." Although Lu normally respected his comrades, he still saw weakness in many of them, especially Jorgen.

"It does not matter who, strong or weak. Anyone whom I suspect will bring an inkling of harm to my Master or his home will be sent to oblivion." The girl's voice instantly turned hostile and her eyes slanted with violent intent.

She reached over her body with her left arm and shot it out, sending forth two small knives. The two knives, which were meant for precise carving of delicate meats, raced towards Lu with the velocity of bullets.

(Shit! Fast!) Lu cursed in his mind as he slashed both daos upwards and blocked the knives from hitting him. Just as he did so, the girl was already in front of him holding a longer kitchen knife about thirty centimeters long. She thrust the knife with both hands at Lu's abdomen.

Lu utilized his swords, which he had already enchanted with a short but strong spell. He curved them down, created a screen of white light. The girl's knife bounced off, but she didn't seem surprised. Instead, the girl spun around and roundhouse kicked Lu in the waist, sending him flying into the stair railings, snapping a few of the dowels in half.

(She's really strong, just what the hell is she? This maid is beyond most of the Boneyard already! I need to take this more seriously...) Lu pushed himself out of the small wreck and jumped up to face his aggressor. She was already standing before him holding that same long bladed kitchen knife and a curved sickle knife.

Without giving a hint of mercy, the maid girl cut down through the air at Lu's body. He just barely blocked both knives with his daos and pushed the girl away. He finally managed to ready his stance that he always took when he had to take an opponent seriously.

1...56789...11