The Kimmie Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naw, I got at least two more loads for you, Kimmie honey, and it always takes me a lot longer to cum the second and third times around," said Ricardo grinning as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Me too," said Keith as he slid a hand along the inside of her thigh.

There was a wild gleam in her eyes as she glanced at me and smiled. Then, she stood up and slowly put her cigarette out in the ashtray, and with a nod towards the stairs, she started off past me.

The three of us quickly followed her up the stairs to our bedroom, and it was pretty much a free for all for the next couple of hours. Kimmie really seemed to get into it. I had never seen her acting this wild. I swear it was like I had unleashed a tiger!

After coming a second time, I slipped out and left the three of them still going at it. As much as I wanted to watch them, I was exhausted and I just wanted to shut my eyes and rest for a bit. I went down to the living room and stretched out on the couch and I must have instantly fallen asleep.

I woke up around 8am with serious cotton mouth and a monster headache. I put some coffee on and took a couple Tylenol. Then I crept upstairs and peaked in on them. I felt a little sting of jealousy and a little guilt as I looked into the bedroom and saw my two friends cuddled with my wife between them on the bed. I suspected our friendship would likely never be quite the same, but it was too late for regrets. Kimmie definitely seemed to enjoy herself too, and I didn't think she would ever quite be the same either. She had certainly showed a wild side of herself that I never really seen before. I guess I always suspected she could really get into sex if she ever let herself go, but the stuff she had done last night went beyond anything I thought she was capable of.

I took a quick shower, and when I came out I glanced in the bedroom and saw that Keith was gone, and Ricardo was on top of Kimmie fucking her again. Damn, didn't he ever get enough?

I watched for a while and it didn't take long before I was getting hard again too. He had her legs pushed way back and he was slamming roughly into her. She seemed to be enjoying it too, moaning and groaning and pulling on his butt. I briefly considered joining them, but this was their moment, and I didn't want to interrupt, so instead I elected to go check on Keith. A part of me was kind of hoping he had left so I wouldn't have to face him, but then there was another part of me that was hoping he'd go ahead and spend the rest of the day with us.

I found him sitting on the couch wearing only his boxers and sipping coffee.

"Sounds like they're going at again," said Keith sitting his coffee on the table as he casually flipped through channels on the TV.

"Yeah," I said feeling a little uneasy. "You'd think they'd be tired after last night."

"Apparently, he woke up with a hard on," said Keith with a half grin. "Of course I did too, but he was already fucking her, so I let them have a little privacy. Besides, my dick is kind of sore. God damn I did a lot of fucking last night!"

"You're really sore?" I asked thinking of his oversized dick.

He gripped his crotch. "She's sure got a nice tight pussy. I think I rubbed some blisters on my dick."

We both chuckled.

I fixed myself some coffee and joined him on the couch to watch ESPN news. I was relieved that he wasn't making an issue of any of the stuff that happened last night.

Ten minutes later, Ricardo came strolling down the stairs wearing nothing but a shit-eating grin on his face. "I smell coffee," he said with his still glistening dick hanging down his thigh.

"In the kitchen," I said.

He disappeared into the kitchen and came out with a cup of steaming black coffee. "Damn! That was one hell of a night! What the hell you feeding her? God damn I had no idea she loves to fuck so much!"

"I'll second that," said Keith.

"Hell, next time we'll have to bring a few more guys along!" added Ricardo.

Both Keith and I chuckled, but my cheeks were burning.

Ricardo stepped in front of me. "Why don't you go ahead and clean my dick up for me, Pete?" he said grinning as he took a sip of coffee.

I was a little shocked and I stared at his glistening dick wondering if he was serious.

"Come on...you didn't have a problem with it last night," he said as he reached down and pumped his cock invitingly. It was still oozing from the tip.

I swallowed hard and glanced at Keith, who gave me a grin that was tough to read.

"Is there coffee left for me?" asked Kimmie interrupting us as she came down the stairs without any clothes on at all.

"I think I left you enough for a cup," said Ricardo turning towards her.

"I hope so. I need some bad," she said as she turned and walked gingerly into the kitchen.

Ricardo winked at me and sat down in the loveseat.

She came back carrying her coffee and her cigarette pouch and sat down beside Ricardo. "You want a cigarette?" she asked looking at me.

"No," I said shaking my head and still finding it hard to believe she looked so at ease sitting there nude in front of Ricardo and Keith.

"Give me one of those too," said Ricardo as she pulled out a cigarette.

She handed him a cigarette and the two of them lit up. I have to admit she looked very sexy in a sluttish sort of way, sitting there nude beside Ricardo smoking.

There was an awkward silence and all of us seemed to be caught up in our own thoughts.

"I'm going to take a shower," announced Kimmie, breaking the long silence as she put her cigarette out in an ashtray on the coffee table. "Somebody want to scrub my back?"

The three of us guys looked at each.

"I'll scrub your back if you'll wash my dick for me," volunteered Ricardo.

The two of them made their way upstairs leaving Keith and I sitting on the couch.

"Maybe I'll help Ricardo scrub her back," said Keith after a long moment.

"Sure. Go ahead up," I said with a chuckle.

He nodded and headed on up the stairs.

I could have joined them, but it would have gotten pretty crowded in the shower. Instead, I was content to let them have their fun and I stretched out on the couch hoping my head would stop pounding. I must have dosed off and when I woke up both Keith and Ricardo were dressed and preparing to leave. Kimmie was wearing her terry-cloth robe, and she gave them both a kiss and a hug as she showed them out. After closing the door behind them, she came over and took my handed and guided me up stairs. She was extremely grateful for allowing her to have such a wild night with my friends, and my reward was getting to eat that sweet pussy one more time!

12