The King and I Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you can fuck him," said Anna. "Not too hard at first, build up slowly." I pulled out slightly then pushed in, then repeated it, drawing a little further back with each stroke. I could feel him respond to me as I thrust, I could feel his cock hardening beneath me, pressing against my belly. As I fucked away, Anna lowered herself over his face, her body facing me. Behind me was Cinders, her breasts pressing in to my back. One hand snaked around me and seized his cock, suddenly I could feel a finger from the other one sliding into my own anus.

I fucked away at him as Cinders worked at his cock, while his tongue probed into Anna's wet dripping pussy as she leaned forward to kiss me. I could taste cum on her lips even now, presumably from Ginger. Cinders' fingers were probing deeper into me now as the four of us, our bodies tightly interlocked, settled into a steady rhythm.

I fucked him, pulled back, Cinders worked at his cock, her fingers fucked me, he tongue fucked Anna and she kissed me and we went on and on. I could feel him beginning to spasm as I went deeper and harder and could feel his cock drooling as Cinders worked at it, smearing him across my belly. Anna came twice from his tongue, my hands exploring her body as she kissed me and he tongue fucked her.

Slowly, incredibly, we built to a climax together. I felt his body lurch as he came, could feel his cum splashing against me and over Cinders' hand. I could feel Anna gasping for breath as she came for the third time as I held and kissed her, then I started to come myself and pumped and pumped deep inside him, thrusting without restraint as I had what was the biggest orgasm of my life so far. Even Cinders seemed to be coming. I could feel her breath harsh in my ear as her body arched against my back, her fingers inside me.

Slowly we came down from the high and ever so carefully disentangled ourselves. Collapsing on the bed, we curled up together, the four of us spooning into a tight loving ball and falling asleep.

At some point in the night I woke up to a blow job. It was still dark and I couldn't see who it was and I was too exhausted to care. I lay back and let whoever it was swallow my rapidly growing cock, sucking me in as I hardened. They certainly knew what they were doing and it wasn't long before I was shooting what little I had left into their mouth, hearing them slurp it all up, feeling them gulp it down. It had been one hell of a night.

(To be continued)

12