The Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her body went limp the tentacles stopped. The machine had detected the drastic change in her brainwaves. The tentacle in her tortured rectum eased out gingerly and returned to the bottom of the tank. The one in her overstretched vagina slipped out easily and the fingers on her clit released the exhausted nub. Lastly the tentacles on her thighs unwound them selves and gently pushed her knees back together.

As the tentacles retreated, Aaron got a glimpse of her oversexed pussy. He had never seen one so red and swollen. It looked very raw and almost painful. He couldn't help but get turned on as he stared at it though. He loved seeing a girl reach orgasm, and Rebecca had definitely found hers. He turned to Ms. Hawthorne, question racing in his mind but she began before he could open his mouth.

"I know what you are thinking Aaron, especially the way she resisted in the beginning, but let me explain how this works. Rebecca knew what she signed up for, she's seen other girls go through the exact same thing and at no time was she in any physical harm. Although it was somewhat rough, I've found the small bits of pain balance out the extreme pleasure, allowing the brain to cope with even more. If you examine her, you'll notice, although she is very raw, she is not bruised, cut or damaged in any way. She's just exhausted."

"The object of this experiment is to study the body and the mind's reactions to repeated and intense stimuli. The machine will continue the procedure over when she awakens. This is the fourth time she's passed out and it's really amazing how close and fast her orgasms are getting."

Aaron didn't know what to say. Originally he had been concerned for the girl's safety. It did look like she was being raped, but Ms. Hawthorne said she went into this voluntarily and fully aware.

"How much longer does she have in there?"

"She is nearing the end of the experiment," Ms. Hawthorne answered flipping through some pages on her clipboard, "I believe she has at least one more day left."

Aaron turned back to the tank and watched Rebecca float there. She looked the same as when he first stepped up to this machine, floating limply in the water, almost lifeless. He could only imagine the physical exhaustion and he felt sorry for her.

At the same time, something inside him was sexually fascinated. During the whole ordeal he had been unconsciously rubbing himself through his jeans. Watching the frail, young girl take on so much turned him on immensely. His cock ached for a climax of its own and he wondered how he fit into Ms. Hawthorne's experiments. So far all he had been shown were young women undergoing extraordinary amounts of sexual stress. Maybe she was looking to expand to the male sex organs and he was her subject.

The clicking of Ms. Hawthorne's heels on the concrete floor told him that she was moving on to the next experiment. He rearranged his erection to minimize his embarrassing buldge and followed her.

*

Thanks for reading. I love feedback, good or bad, and want to see if I should continue with this story. I am also looking for an editor so let me know if you are interested.