All Comments on 'The Ladies' Room'

by JennyWrites4Fun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
MMMmmmmm!!

Oh my god, I came in my panties while sitting at my desk with my boss next door! All this from reading and not even touching myself. Fantastic. Thank you

ScribblerosScribblerosover 20 years ago
Stupid story

Hi Jenny,

This was a really stupid story.

Cheers@

Sam

ShyennaShyennaover 20 years ago
it is very good!

no i didn't came reading it...

but i sure did when i made it to the ladies room :-P

loved it!

thank you!

JennyWrites4FunJennyWrites4Funover 20 years agoAuthor
Reply to Sam/Scribbleros

So sorry my story couldn't match your obvious intellect! Cheers and Bollocks to you!

ScribblerosScribblerosover 20 years ago
Stupid story

Some folks just can't take criticism. You shouldn't go around asking for public comments!

Cheers!

Sam

holycrowholycrowabout 20 years ago
very arousing

The sex as you know is completely wonderful and hot, but I prefer a bit of story to set the context. I'd love to hear your thoughts on my stories, "Crooked Streets" chapters 1 through 3.

TheScribeTheScribealmost 20 years ago
Outstanding stuff, darlin

Better than good, far better. Ignore the detractors, your story was hot, hot, hot and very well written. It had the intended effect, breathing new life into old wood so to speak, but you have a knack for doing that, I believe. Seriously, I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
today's woman author...hooray!

there was a time that i read very few women authors. a dedicated reader, i just didnt think women knew how to write about sex and i think very few books shoulknt have something sexual in them. sex is too integral a part of life. then perhaps starting with "peyton place" and "forever amber" the subject of raw sex by women authors. both were really very badly written books, gobbled up by women who probably masturbated at the new freedom...and by men who masturbated reading a story in which it was admitted that women liked sex. how things have changed. women write raw, hard core sex stories than men. their earthyimagination runs rampant. there is nothing great about this story...except it is a hard cock maker stropke story written by a woman who was probably jacking off as she wrote it. congratulations baby, you've cum(SIC) a long way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
our ladies room

my lover was an adventurous woman whose bisexuality and voyeurism was unleashed then encouraged by me. one night we visited a lesbian club. while we sat in a booth, a young woman at the bar cotinuously stared at mygirl. i told her she should encourage her. with no hesitation she sttod up, openly smiled at the bar sitter, and noddeed her head to the ladies room. the woman floowed her and it was some 15 minutes beforte they reappeared. she told me the woman had gone down on her and she came. i made a pouting face and said why didnt i get some. she told me to follow her. we weent to the ladies room. there were two women there, on very mannish. my girl commanded me to my knees. she moved her cunt overr my face and proceeded tgo pee over my face and into my mouth, something we did to each other occasionally. the mannish lookin woman loudly siad..thats it honey, piss on all those miserable fucking mewn. sher obviously wqas not aware that my girl was getting as much pleadure, if not more than i was. later we lerft with the bar girl was totally gay and i watched her eat my girls cunt and ass most of the night, mixed with me fucking my girl, i do think the bar girl did get a few tastes of my cum tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing suprises me

I don't think that there's anything that could suprise me when it comes to what go's on in the ladies Room.

I don't know why they even bother to put doors on the stalls.

I really don't think that there's very much modesty anymore when there are collage

age girls and alcohol involved.

I've seen everything from girls peeing and kissing to eating pussy in the ladies room.

Being a female I know what I'm talking about. I've seen it time and time again in clubs all over the place.

It's time that someone wrote about what happens in the ladies room and I want to thank Jenny writes 4fun for telling it like it is

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous