All Comments on 'The Lady and the Cowboy Ch. 04'

by MissKris14

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

what a nice update. both feeling miserable and their first joining was sweet. i hope things will turn out, she's on holiday there and lives not so near, who'll stay, who'll go, will they decide to part? the questions that arise!

UtleyUtleyover 13 years ago
Intense

Wow...........that was intense!

Are you going to keep your pen name the same when you become well known and widely published? When other people brag about having read your latest story, the rest of will be able to say "Yes, I know; I started reading her work back in 2010!"

lilahbell189lilahbell189over 13 years ago
Awesome

That was so sweet and hot!!!

Keep writing these are really good

JazCullenJazCullenover 13 years ago
Divine!

Fabulous update! Totally loved it! So looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Your talent shines in this chapter. I like Kira's honesty with herself. I love Tripp too.

Just wanted to warn you though. It's a pretty well known fact that I'm a sucker for happy endings. If this doesn't have one I'm going to be mighty upset about that hehe!

AngelePoemAngelePoemover 13 years ago
Wonderful chapter!!

I love your last line. "He was my drug, and I planned to overdose." It's simple and straightforward but at the same time it opens up a world of possibilities. Beautifully written. I hope to see more from you. --S.Angele

cpm09cpm09over 13 years ago
Tottaly Awesome!

It was just perfect..Tripp is soo sexy! Loved it every single paragraph.

grunabonagrunabonaover 13 years ago
*****

You will be writing for big bucks soon, if you you care to do so.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdrieover 13 years ago
Fantastic

This was wonderful! Actually the entire story has been great but this chapter was the best.

This is the best writing I've seen online, nearly the best contemporary romance writing I've seen! You have a bright future! And to tackle first person masterfully - in the voice of a complicated, mature 19 year old - and Kira is believable.

I have an idea where this is headed, I think you've given a peak, but I don't think most people would have noted it.

I'm looking forward to more! I am certain you will not disappoint!

Airdrie

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
emotional

i love the writing, two people who seem grounded , yet willing to throw caution to the wind, i know that fireworks are going to go off in her family over it, but i think tripp is the kind of guy that can win ower people with honesty and being a solid person

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Simply Amazing!

This story keeps getting better and better! This chapter was perfect; it was both passionate and sweet. I can't wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
5 stars&more...

It's perfect.well done.thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding ...

What more can I say.

ZanysDellZanysDellover 13 years ago
Keep Going

This is a terrific story. You are doing a great job at writing the characters. I anxiously wait for the next chapter.

honeybreehoneybreeover 13 years ago
NICE!!! Well beyonce NICE!

Wonderful update and chapter, so loving these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Its like Drity dancing but with horses! Heaven!

WinsletWinsletover 13 years ago

It's a nice story even though he often seems a little too full of himself and the whole virgin thing always ruins it a bit for me (especially when the guy says something like "Now, this is going to hurt..." because it doesn't necessarily hurt the 1st time (and you aren't THAT sore after one go, especially when you supposedly are THAT wet ;) )). I applaud you for at least mentioning condoms because even though this is a romance I always like it when the people don't just act irresposible and stupid, especially because those stories inevitably end with marriage because the 1st child is on the way *roll my eyes*).

But for the moment I like the two together ans I'm curious what kind of obstacles will show; actually I'm praying that she won't decide to leave the city and become a content mother/housewife/countrygirl now but we'll see ;)

valemcvalemcover 13 years ago

soooooooo sexy! i wish i could meet a man like Tripp

sandman0312sandman0312over 13 years ago

I really liked that they were both in awe of their first time together. You really captured the intensity that comes from finding that one person who you can give your heart to as much as your body. Though Tripp is a big tough cowboy, even he is being pulled in by their passion. I don't think either one of them will be able to walk away from this. It was a reallly nice touch putting in the little scene with them getting to know each other on the walk back to her cabin. :)

TemptressZeeTemptressZeeover 13 years ago
I enjoyed this!!

I enjoyed this chapter immensely~ Thanks for writing it just right! :)

Zee~

AmebedeAmebedeabout 13 years ago
This story reminds me

just a little bit about Dirty Dancing, with girl sneaking off to be with a hottie. But oh my, it is just so much better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
HOTTTT!!

*Fans face*

Soul_childSoul_childover 12 years ago
Hawwwttt

I'm loving it ;-)

Gary13Gary13about 10 years ago
Amazing!!

MissKris, your description of the first time Tripp goes down on this lady is just beautiful. I was there, enjoying the wonderful flavor and scent of her sweet pussy, lapping up her juices and doing everything I could think of (HA! I couldn't think at all!) to give her a wonderful series of orgasms.

I LOVE eating pussy, and your description is perfect.

Gary

robertlrobertlover 9 years ago
Simply Fantastic

MissKris, I'd sure like to know where you're writing now. This is not one of the best, but it is the best, with nothing else even close, series on this site! The emotional attachment between Kira and Tripp is simply awesome. The sex between them is fantastic, but that's such a small part of the story. I have other things to do today, but simply can't put down this series.

OldfatanduglyOldfatanduglyover 9 years ago
A fire???

OK, perhaps I just don't have enough romance in my soul, but logic and practicality force me to ask: Who has a fire in the fireplace in New Mexico in the summer? If the story was set in 1875, I could buy it; he might need a cooking fire. But you said they traveled 800 miles in 12 hours and arrived in a van, and mentioned her carrying a cell phone, so I'm pretty sure the time setting is current day, which in turn leads me to believe Tripp's cabin most likely has electricity. Sorry to be a party pooper, but logic errors drive me nuts!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
Nice But !!!

Nice story so far,but unless you're a house you shudder not shutter. But as I said to start with nice and i'll keep reading so I can see where you're going !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful!

Loved the description of their sexual adventure! Love his shadow of hair on the gorgeous and muscular chest! He is a real "catch" for her, and such a gentleman!

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15almost 4 years ago

Awesomely beautiful!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

a little off? about the sex or not the way I imagined it but your story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous