The Lady & the Voyeur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each time the swollen head of Sam's cock peeped up out of the top of her breasts, Nicole bent her head, sometimes licking at it, sometimes taking the head into her mouth for just an instant before releasing it and sliding it back down, fucking the shaft again. Nicole alternated tit fucking and sucking Sam's cock with long, erotic glances at Jack, who had his own cock back in hand once more, stroking, feeling the electric buzz of pleasure just as strongly as he had before his first orgasm, the sight of her fucking another man with her tits almost more than he could bear. Sam was making sounds that could have been used as a dub-over for a porno film, alternatingly moaning, grunting and groaning, hands fisted in Nicole's soft hair, hips thrusting forward and back, fucking her tits or her mouth or her hand, whatever she offered, anything she wanted. He was obviously lost in the sensations, completely oblivious to the fact that outside, another man watched.

Nicole's real lover this evening, Jack thought. She might be performing with Sam, but she was doing it for him, planning everything down to the last detail, making love to Jack with wine and food and lighting and sound...and the gift of voyeurism. She was fucking Sam, but she was making love to HIM. Jack, her fantasy lover, confidante, friend.

That thought alone nearly made him cum again in his hand. Inside, Nicole had abandoned her tit fucking and was sliding onto her knees in front of Sam, both hands wrapped around his cock, sucking him as deeply and as fast and deliciously as a woman was able. Sam was gasping; Jack was sure that the boy was about to cum, and at the moment before his explosion, Nicole took her mouth and hands away, effectively halting his orgasm.

Sam growled in frustration; Nicole smiled. Stood. Wrapped her arms around Sam's neck, kissing him as ardently as she had sucked at his cock, lifting her left knee and rubbing it against Sam's hip, pressing her crotch into his when he put his right hand down to hold her knee in place, letting her wrap her calf around his hips.

Jack moaned himself as Nicole effectively fucked Sam without penetration, rubbing her hips into his, rotating herself against him, making him moan into their kisses. Jack could imagine Sam's cock, trapped between his own hard belly and Nicole's softer one, wet from her mouth, sliding between them, giving pleasure, yet not enough to bring him back to the edge of orgasm. He found his own hips moving in rhythm to theirs, making Jack realize exactly what was so fucking erotic about being a voyeur...it was a threesome, even though all three were not in the same room, and even though one was not aware of another.

An anonymous third, he wanted to be behind Nicole, sliding his own stiff cock in her wet cleft, pushing the head up and back along her slit, making her flinch and moan each time his head rubbed over her clit, feeling the force of Sam on the other side of her, imprisoning her between them. He could almost feel the soft curves of her sandwiched between his chest and Sam's...could almost feel his cock finding her swollen, pink hole, pressing inside....

"Fuck me."

Jack blinked, brought out of his reverie by Nicole's words. They were both plea and demand, but after an instant of thinking "YESSSSSSSSSS" to himself in response, he realized that she was murmuring to Sam.

"C'mon, Sammie," she cooed sexily. "Come and fuck me. I want it from behind." Pushing out of Sam's hold, Nicole turned around, rubbing her ass against Sam's surely aching cock. Sam immediately threw his arms around her, squeezing her tits, rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"You wanna fuck?" Sam ground out harshly.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yes," Nicole purred, back arching, shoving her tits harder into Sam's hands. "I need it."

"Then ask me nicely," Sam countered, moving her to the sofa and getting her onto her knees on the cushions, hands on the back. He spread her knees wide at the edge of the seat, sliding his palms up and down the soft insides of them, teasing her pussy lips with his fingers.

"Please, Sammie," she groveled sweetly, moving her hips against his hand. "Please..fuck me...." Her voice broke on a little cry of pleasure as Sam settled one hand on her ass, the other between her thighs, fingers sliding around her clit, pressing and caressing her, making her hips writhe.

Jack watched, enrapt, as Nicole bent forward, forehead pressed to the back of the couch, one hand fisted to either side, hips moving seductively back against Sam's hand. Jack could only see her in profile, envying Sam's delicious view from the rear with her sweet pink folds all swollen and ripe and wet, and open for the taking. When Sam dropped to his knees behind her, Jack nearly sighed with relief...he would have done the same, and was willing Sam to do it for him....eating pussy by proxy. The taste of her, Jack thought as Sam buried his face between Nicole's legs was no doubt as ripe and tangy and sweet as the wine he'd sipped, and far richer.

Nicole screamed, throwing her head back while Sam went at her eagerly, shaking his face from side to side, his mouth buried in sweet, wet, woman's cunt. She began fucking her hips back at him, rocking against his tongue, forcing the speed to quicken or slow at her demand. Sam kept one hand on her ass, grabbing his cock with the other, beating himself off while forcing her closer and closer to another orgasm.

Jack loved the way she looked and sounded then, bent over the sofa, tits swaying, legs spread, head thrown back. She made sounds that were like a woman, but also like a wild animal in heat...and Jack knew, when she began hissing obscenities, that she had lost control and was completely gone in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK!" Nicole hissed, hips bucking at Sam's mouth. "Oh fuck, Sammie...yessssssssssss! Eat my pussy, baby. Make me cum you bastard. MAKE ME CUM!"

Jack nearly came again, hand again wet with his own precum, cock like iron in his stroking fist.

Inside, Nicole screamed, her body jerking hard in the throes of an orgasm so intense if Jack hadn't worn the headset, she would have awakened half the block. Her body shook and bucked, her hands clenched harder on the sofa back, her pussy was no doubt pouring sweet cum onto Sam's tongue.

Without waiting for her to relax, Sam shoved his hand between her thighs, rubbing at her cunt, her clit, again, and stood, taking his cock into his free hand, shoving it at her, finding her hole. He shoved his cock in full length, without warning, making Nicole scream again and her spasms start anew.

He began pumping her hard, fast and deep immediately, grabbing at her hips, the sounds of their bodies slapping together an erotic pulse deep in Jack's balls. Nicole was making harsh sounds of passionate distress, obviously close to another orgasm, and Sam was jamming his cock into her like a wild man, face a mask of intense concentration and pleasure, body tense and trembling.

"OHHHH!! FUCK!!" Nicole screamed, and as she slammed into the wall of her orgasm, Sam stiffened and jerked behind her.

"Take me," he rasped. "TAKE IT" he shouted at her, and then he threw his head back, mouth open, making a loud, long sound of pleasure as his hips spasmed, and he came in Nicole's wet, milking cunt.

Jack came with them, his cock jerking in his hand, his cum spurting up in thick wet geysers, his whole body burning and exploding with such intense pleasure that he had to clench his teeth to keep from crying out. His ass bounced off the seat as his hips fucked into his hand, his muscles clenched tight. Cum spurted and dribbled everywhere, onto his thighs and hand and belly and even his chest. The orgasm was deep. Intense.

And it was all hers. All Nicole's....his sweet fantasy lady's.

It took him several minutes to come back to his senses and breathe normally again, and when he had he wondered with a wry, deeply sated sigh, what fantasy of hers he could fulfill...to return the favor.

~THE END~

Post Story Note: So, readers, what do you think? Should Nicole send Sam packing and invite Jack in for a passionate night of hot, mind-blowing sex? Or should chapter two involve Jack fulfilling some fantasy of hers, without his participation (of course, he WILL have to watch), in order to maintain their strict rules about meeting? Send some feedback and let me know...the next chapter will be reader's choice! And don't forget--if Jack's going to fulfill one of Nicole's fantasies...which one will it be???