Grandpa and a New Job

Story Info
Second part of the Grandpa story, Beth gets a new job.
6k words
4.56
26.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

New Agreement

Quite why I decided to pull my leggings down over my panties I don't know. It was just an urge. The same urge that compels me to reveal myself to strangers, or to allow them to touch me, when I do not even know them.

A deep, dark desire that I simply cannot deny myself the pleasure I derive from.

I pulled my leggings back up and looked over my shoulder and smiled at my Grandad.

"Hope you liked the eyeful. Sorry if it was inappropriate, I just have this built-in desire to flash. I do it a lot." I confessed.

"No apology necessary, what a marvellous young woman you are. I was rather enjoying the show. Shame it had to end. Does it have to end?" Grandad asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to get too carried away. I get the feeling neither of us could stop if we went too far. Know what I mean?" I suggested to Grandad.

"Yes, I think you might be right." Grandad said and made his way back into the sitting room while I carried on with the cooking.

I now had a hollow feeling. I had embraced the wonderful horny feeling of revealing myself but put a stop to it. I always find it hard. I am compelled to follow through when I get to this stage.

I made dinner and served up to Grandad who was nodding off in his chair. We ate and talked quietly about the world and all of those things. When we finished, I cleaned up and sat next to my Grandad and watched TV with him.

He soon started snoring and eventually got up and went to bed.

He opened his bedroom door back up and shouted, "Thank you."

"Oh, for the dinner?" I responded. "It was easy, I like cooking, hope you enjoyed it."

"Well for that too yes, but also for leaving these on my bed." He said, waving a pair of my white panties in his hand.

I had forgotten I had done that.

"Oh, OK, well, hope you like them." I said, not sure what to say, as he closed his door and went into his bedroom. He was soon snoring his head off!

I decided I wanted a glass of wine, but there was none at my Grandad's house.

So I grabbed my leggings and put a jacket over my top and took a walk to the local convenience store.

It was owned by two brothers from Bangladesh, they were friendly with my Grandad and I had seen them a couple of times before, we had chatted and even flirted a little.

I walked into the store and made my way over to the aisles where the alcohol was.

The music playing had an Asian feel but with a modern beat, I liked it and found myself dancing in the aisle a little as I made my selection. One of the owners came behind me and said,

"So you like to dance."

"I love to dance." I said, laughing and now danced a little more provocatively.

He was dancing behind me and we both went left as he went left and I went right, then vice versa.

He went into the back room and I selected a bottle of Rose wine and took it to his brother at the counter.

More music came on, louder, this time.

The dancer came back out from the back and said, "Come on, let's dance."

He beckoned me to the back of the shop and opened the back door into the warehouse stock room where the music was coming from.

I looked around at his brother who was expecting me to pay for the wine.

"Go on." He said. "Follow him, have a dance, it's the weekend."

I smiled and cautiously walked out to the back of the shop. Jitesh, the brother was dancing around out there and beckoning me in.

"Come on, let's have a little dance, it's the weekend."

I smiled and danced a little, lifting my arms and swaying my hips left to right in time with the music.

"That's it, what a fantastic mover you are. Take your jacket off, let's see you move that body."

He took the top of the sleeves of my jacket from behind me as I danced and smiled. It was a little surreal, but I like to go with the flow, and they seemed a lot of fun.

Jitesh put my jacket on the side and came behind me and started to dance quite close to me. We continued with our opposite left and right dancing and I found myself gyrating my hips and shaking my ass a little more.

I turned around to face Jitesh and lifting my arms above my head I shook my body and my breasts now front of him as I enjoyed dancing to the loud music.

"Beautiful." He said. "I love that top"

It was then I realised that I wasn't wearing a bra. My breasts were jiggling around and my thin white jumper was doing nothing to hide them. My dark nipples were completely visible through the top and he was getting a good eyeful.

"Wow, your breasts are fantastic, is it OK if I give them a little squeeze?"

Jitesh asked me, moving towards me with both hands out.

"OK." I said.

What the fuck? Did I just say OK? Why did I do that?

He wasted no time. He pounced on me and grabbed both of my breasts and squeezed them with both hands.

"Amazing." he said, as he gently squeezed and rubbed them, never taking his eyes off them as we continued to dance.

Although I was in a little bit if a state of shock from just agreeing to let him grope me, I found that I was continuing to dance, in fact even more sexily, I made no effort to stop him playing with my boobs, I just watched his hands as he played with them and continued dancing.

He took the bottom of my jumper and started to lift it.

"Here, let's take it off." He said.

Again, I complied. He lifted the jumper over my head and I stood topless in front of him. I looked down at my naked breasts and back up at him. He started to squeeze them, then he put his mouth around one while squeezing the other.

"Beautiful breasts." He said, as he sucked at my nipple, which was now rock hard.

I put my hand on his head and rubbed his hair as he sucked at me.

"That feels nice." I said.

He pushed his hand down the front of my leggings and inside my panties.

As his fingers touched my pussy I gasped. I felt a rush of sexual arousal pulse through my body, and I closed my eyes as he worked his middle finger inside me.

He continued to suck at my boob and finger me, and we started to kiss deeply.

I felt the sensation of my orgasm building and let it rush over me. Wonderful.

My pussy soaked his hand and he smiled as he watched me cum.

"You very sexy girl, you like sex don't you?" he said, surprised at my total enjoyment of the encounter.

I smiled a little bashfully, then said "I do, can I make you feel nice now?"

"What would you like to do?" he asked.

I reached down and rubbed his already hard cock through his trousers. I sank to my knees and looked up at him smiling. He knew what I was suggesting and was delighted.

"Really? He asked. "Yes, that would be amazing." He then said and started to undo his belt.

After pulling his cock out I wasted no time and put it in my mouth.

I sucked him for less than a minute and he started to shake and judder.

"Gonna cum!" He blurted out, and as he did, his cum shot out of his cock and over my tongue.

I slowed down and closed my eyes and enjoyed the taste as his cum oozed out over my tongue. It was a lot!

I licked his cock all over ensuring I had got all of the little cum blobs, then swallowed it down and let it run down my throat.

"You taste nice." I said to him as I licked his cock clean.

"My brother will wonder what we are doing, wait here I will talk to him."

I heard them talking, shouting a little, then a kind of whispering.

His brother then came out to the back room where I was standing having just fixed my leggings and put my top back on again.

"You and Jitesh have a good time?" he asked me, smiling with a kind of wicked look in his eye.

"Oh, we were just chatting and having a little dance, I like the music you play in here sometimes." I said, trying to make my excuses and leave.

"Where are you going, don't you want to stay and dance a little more?" he asked and tried to grab my arms to dance with me.

"I need to get back to see my Grandad." I said. "He's expecting me and I'm already a little late."

"Come on a few more minutes won't hurt." He said and put his arms around my waist and danced close to me.

I could feel him rubbing himself up against my ass and thighs, it felt nice.

I danced a little and he let me dance alone and watched me. He started to rub his cock and balls as I danced, and he encouraged me to keep dancing.

I continued to slowly dance and watched as he pulled his cock out of his trousers and rubbed it while he watched me.

I kept my eyes on him all of the time and watched him play with himself.

His cock was huge. Not crazy long, but very fat, it just looked too big for his body.

"Come here." He said, and as I danced towards him, he put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me downwards.

I needed little encouragement, I had to get that thing in my mouth.

His balls were big and round, I gently caressed and rubbed them, they were so round and full. I kissed them and licked them before opening my mouth and trying to get his cock in.

He held my head and slipped his cock into my mouth and right to the back of my throat, I had to ease off a little.

I then settled into a rhythm and sucked his cock deep and sensually as I caressed his big ball sack.

"Hold on, I'm going to cum now sweetheart." He said and pulled his cock out of my mouth and started jerking furiously.

I tried to put my mouth around him, but he pulled back and continued jerking fast and furiously.

His cum shot out of his cock and landed in my hair, I ducked and moved but stream after stream shot out and hit me, on my face, my jumper, and my hands.

He moaned in ecstasy as his cum shot, then oozed out until he was spent.

It was a bit of a mess.

"It's in my hair," was all I said.

He got up and found a towel for me to clean up with. I was a little annoyed due to the mess on my clothes and hair, but it was a very nice sight, seeing him cum.

He thanked me and escorted me out to the front of the shop where I also said goodbye to his brother.

"Come again some time yeah?" Jitesh said.

"Yes, I'd like that." I said as I left out of the front of the shop.

As I walked back to my Grandad's house, I thought about what I had just done.

I know it would be easy to categorise me as a 'slut', Someone who is easy. But that is not really the case.

I had no interest in young men my age, many were trying to take me out on dates, they all thought I was frigid.

But in front of an older man, I was, and still am insatiable. I literally lust after older men, enjoy their feel and taste, I cannot get enough of an older man in my mouth!

It is my fetish, my deep dark desire. I did then and I am now intent on fulfilling my needs to pleasure older men. Find them on websites. Dating apps, shops, restaurants, warehouses, out dogging, and through friends of friends etc. Nothing thrills me like feeling an older man I have only just met cum in my mouth. How sexy is that?!!

When I arrived back at my Grandad's he was asleep. I enjoyed my wine and watched a film before going to bed.

I had taken a job at a large warehouse belonging to a company who made and distributed workwear in Bristol. It was a part time job to earn a little money while I figured out what I wanted to do. I was planning on living in the USA, so this was only ever going to be a short-term fix.

The job was fulfilling orders around the warehouse, not really what I wanted to do, I was hoping for a job in the office, but this was all they had, so I accepted it.

I didn't really like the uniform I had to wear, long dark blue overalls, buttoned up and very unflattering. So, I wore a small belt with it to accentuate my hips and left a button undone to share a little cleavage. The material was thin so my thing line could be seen from the outside. You have to work with what you've got.

This captured the attention of a lot of the men who worked in the warehouse. A mixture of ages, but mainly under 40 and full of themselves. Really not my type. Lots of wolf whistles and dates suggested, but all respectfully declined. I did enjoy having fun and banter with the guys though, they were fun. It was nice watching them lust after me, but I had no intention of going out with any of them.

The women on the other hand I had not had such a relationship with. Many over 30 and married, some over 50. They saw me as a bit of a 'tart' even though I had not dated any of the guys there, I had taken the attention and they also took offence at the way I dressed.

So much so, that a complaint was made, and I had to go to the Manager's office.

The Manager, and his wife, owned the franchise. He was in his late 50's, she a little younger. They both worked very hard and long hours and the staff were all a little afraid of the wife, she was ruthless and definitely the tough one.

She was out all week on business, so it was the Boss who had to call me in and talk to me.

"Sit down Beth." He said, after checking my name on his list!

"How long have you been with us Beth?" he asked me.

"Two months give or take." I said.

"Do you like it here?" he asked.

"It's OK. I would rather work in the office, but this is what you had available, so I took it. I'm doing the job OK aren't I?" I asked, unsure of why I was in there.

"Well actually we have had a couple of complaints." He said, looking seriously as me.

"Really? I didn't know I had done anything wrong." I said, puzzled.

"They're not about your work, but about how you dress." He said, looking a little nervous, like he didn't know how to break the news.

"But I'm just wearing the uniform you provided." I answered, unaware of what he was getting at.

"You do, but you wear it differently and it upsets some of the older women who work here. I'm sorry, I think you look very nice but that's just the way shopfloor people can be." He managed to say to me after a little struggle.

"OK, I guess I'll try and wear it how everyone else does. I was just trying to look nice that's all, I like fashion and I tend to play with all the clothes I buy." I said, sounding innocent, which of course I was!

"Well look, I may have another solution. I do now have a vacancy for someone in the office, and as you already work here, if you want to swap roles and work in the administration department, there is a role there. Dress is formal and I'm sure whatever you wear won't be an issue there. How does that sound?" He said.

"Really? That would be amazing." I said, genuinely delighted.

"Great, you can start tomorrow. Come to my office in the morning, It's the one upstairs that overlooks the warehouse, be there at 9 and I'll get you started."

"Yes, I know where your office is, thank you Mr...."

"Call me Mick, I'll see you at 9 then."

"Ok thank you Mick, I really appreciate it."

"I'll go and let our supervisor know and hopefully that's the last we will hear of this. A lot of nonsense of you ask me. And please, don't be shy about dress in the new role. Where whatever you feel comfortable in."

I left to go home feeling very happy about the situation. God women can be real bitches! But how kind of Mick. I'd love to show him my appreciation, but I better be careful not to wear anything provocative in the morning.

I arrived at work and went straight to the canteen for coffee. A few wolf whistles from the boys and cold shoulders from the women as they saw me in a tight pair of black trousers and white blouse, I was wearing make up and perfume too, so I now really stood out from the rest of the warehouse ladies.

They had heard about my new job and told me I was now 'too good' for them and wouldn't have lunch with them anymore! I laughed along but was glad to be out of the warehouse and into more feminine clothes.

Mick got me started in the office and had some specific tasks I needed to work on for him sorting databases and providing him with figures and statistics for an upcoming board meeting he was having later in the week.

I worked hard and tried to make an impression, but boy did he keep giving me lots of detailed hard work to do.

The day before the meeting he asked if I wouldn't mind working late, to assist him with the presentation, I think his wife used to do a lot of this work, but her trip meant that she would miss the meeting. She was in India meeting with suppliers and was not back for another few days.

I worked late and provided him with everything for the meeting the next day. He came out and offered me a glass of whisky for helping.

"A little too strong for me, I'm OK with tea!" I said and carried on working for another hour, I didn't get out until 8pm. But I was meeting my friend Tina (with the huge tits) for a drink, so it was OK, I just went straight out from work.

The day of the meeting he was very stressed. The visitors came and went, and I stayed around to help tidy up and get ready for the morning in case he needed me there.

After they left, I was still in the office working.

"What are you still doing here?" Mick asked

"I didn't know if you needed me, so I just hung around in case, it's not problem, I know this was an important meeting, so I just thought I'd stay just in case." I replied.

"You really didn't need to, you've worked hard enough for me this week, I really can't thank you enough." He said.

"It's nothing, just doing my job." I said and smiled.

He was staring at my breasts.

Then I realized that one of my blouse buttons had broken and my pink see through bra was bursting out of the gaping hole.

I looked down and he hesitated as he realised that I realised what he was looking at!

"I've been working so hard I didn't even notice my button had broken, apologies I'll fix it when I get home." I said smiling trying to diffuse the situation.

"I didn't mean to stare, it just jumped out at me, forgive me." Mick said, looking a little embarrassed.

"Not that anything jumped out at me...I'm sort of um, I just meant the colours." Mick said, wishing the ground would open up for him!

I couldn't resist it and decided to go for it....

"Well yes, I guess my nipples do stand out a little, and they are a very different colour from my bra and white shirt. I'll try and put them away from now on!" I tried to make a joke out of it.

"Not on my behalf...I mean of course you want to put yourself straight and.....but don't think I was saying .....Oh I'm making a pig's ear of this aren't I?" Mick said, giving up on trying to save face and keep in control.

I laughed

"I'll try to come to work fully dressed tomorrow." I smiled. "I might try that whisky tonight if it's still on offer?" I asked, thinking I had now fully defused the situation.

Mick went and got us both a drink.

I removed my white blouse and put on my black blazer over my pink bra.

Mick came back out with the drinks.

"I see you've made a quick fix, very good, and again you look very glamorous, you certainly have a way with clothes. Cheers!" he said handing me my Whisky.

"Cheers." I replied and drank a mouthful. It was strong, I immediately felt a little lightheaded.

"A long tough week, thank you for your help, once again we are the last in the office, you have been a life saver." Mick said.

"No need to thank me, just doing my job, didn't realise we were the last here, needn't have worried about my uniform if no one else is going to see me." I said as I sipped a little more whisky.

"No, exactly, you could gallop around in your sexy underwear without....oh I didn't mean what you are wearing is sexy.....well not that it isn't, I just meant......I've done it again haven't I?" Mick said, putting his foot in it again.

"I will if you will." I said joking back, again trying to diffuse.

"You first." Mick said. He looked serious.

Now don't judge me, don't ask me why I did it. But I did. And boy am I glad I did...

I undid my jacket and pulled it open so that my bra was on display. My see-through pink bra. My nipples, a darker pink, stood up and out begging for attention.

12