The Lady Bella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnnnnnnnoooo!"

"Oh that's a pity auntie!" I notice you are all impaled front and rear "You see I have never been given a satisfactory explanation as to why I was kept as a slave for so long and as you three were ultimately responsible, until I get a straight answer you will stay right there and suffer.

Suddenly the three were treated to a Electro stimulation the power of which shook them uncontrollably after thirty seconds the power stopped. Unable to move the women howled Through their gags, The Lady Bella Ignored their cries. Rather lit a cigarette and stood over them impassively. After thirty seconds the electro stimulation started again. The Lady Bella still stood over them, now with a little smile. Their agony was obvious.

After several minutes of this torture, The Lady Bella signaled the guards to kill it.

OK you have one chance to redeem yourselves tell me who's idea it was and I'll consider a reprieve!

Both Domino and Mistress Dana started mumbling and looking at Lady Warwick who sat there trying to keep the noise out of her ears

Mistress Dana, you tricked me into this bet, you set me up, That's why you're here! Personally I don't give a shit who said what to whom, that's why you're here!

Domino, my trusted slave, you turned on your Mistress and Hurt me! Hurt me badly, that's why you're here. Urinating on your Mistress is the ultimate sin, that's why you're here!

"Lady Warwick, my aunt! You know why you're here! You made this prison, you set up the regime, and now finally you get to try it out!

I don't think I'm likely to get a reasonable answer as to why I found myself here, but now you're in the system I see no reason not to sell you off like those you looked down on! I'm afraid You've used up my patience so I have already sold you to a Thai business woman, You'll be working the brothels. I've told her she could have you cheap as you all seek out humiliation and servitude and she would need to whip you hard to make you do any work!

Package them up they go tomorrow!"