All Comments on 'The Lady Captains Year Ch. 05'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
winpish

please don't go down the road of cuckolds and watching!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
VILE and just SHATTERINLGY STUPID...

I think its speaks volumes that Sally then cunt whore cheating wife in her hospital bed is the one that says its over

this wimp faggot idiot husband is STILL saying things like

"Are you not prepared to fight for me, for our marriage?

sally says "Jack, I am not the girl you married and never can be again. I am a slut who betrayed your trust and defiled our marriage. Sorry but, I'm just not worth fighting for."

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
"Faced with that dilemma what would you do?"

awful. this is just terrible. Typical LW cliche mindless plots.

WHAT is the dilemma? anyone see one?

Go back and re-read the first 4 chapters.... of her cheating and hateful behavior and explain to me WHY is this idiot hsuband in the least bit concerned about her mental well being?

to answer the question... what would I do after the first 4 chapters?

tell her to drop dead

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Rather predicable

This story is headed about where I thought it would. An innocent man who does not even protest as he is lead off to a jail cell, is not going to put up a fight when his wife tells him she desires to be humiliated, controlled and gang banged.

But she still loves him dearly of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The pile of ctap just gets more shit added to it

He goes to all that work to catch the cheating slut. Takes her back because she was drugged and not in control. Then agrees to become her cuckold because she is still a cheap slut.

So our boy just did a 180 and he's OK and TURNED on now by being a wimp cuckold.

Dear author, a sign of an awful writer is one who cannot keep their characters true and consistent in their story. You are an awful writer.

The entire setup was a lie. He accepts her cuckolding him, he accepts she's a slut, he will surrender anything just to keep her around.

What's next? The twins join mom in a big family gang bang with dad setting up a 100 big black cocks to abuse the family? When he sees how much fun the families having, I bet you'll have him volunteer to fluff the nice bog black cocks so the girls can get more. Then he will cut off his own balls and cock so he serve his wife better as her wimp cuck.

Bob will get wind of it and turn the family into hid breeding stock. He'll get the twins pregnant and use the slut wife as his personal slut while hubbies job is to prepare his daughters for bobs insemination?

Think these ideas are stupid and not going to happen in this story? Really? After the pile of crap the author has already written, do you really think it couldn't happen?

He'll when Jerry gets out our hubby will likely pick him up and present her to him as a present, along with the twins.

The wife is nothing more than a cartoon slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Sorry

I really tried, but I just can't read anymore of this. This plot device of a woman unable to resist becoming the village bike (free for anyone to ride) once her inner slut has been 'awakened' by a gangbang is just insulting - not to mention being overused. The idea that all women are sluts-in-waiting may be your fantasy, but to me it just feels like an author too lazy to provide his characters with any real motivations or feelings.

looking4itlooking4itabout 13 years ago
Seriously

I think you are losing your characters. Your desire to make the husband a complete cuckold will turn this story south.

Also, this is by far the worst written of the set so far. So many errors that it is clear you didn't even edit it not to mention having someone else check it. Between a decision to move the plot in one direction and the writing errors I doubt I will continue to the next one.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
SLUT !!!

She encouraged him to watch the video, knowing full well that it would excite him, because he had told her that it aroused him. Then told him straight out, that she was going to out, and do it again, just to cure the itch.

She is slowly trying to lead him down the path to becoming a fully involved cuckold, with her fucking other men, while he sits alongside of her, watching her getting gangbanged.

He has to make up his mind if he wants to be with her, after watching her and then have sloppy seconds, maybe thirds or fourths.

"OR GROW A SET OF BALLS",and dump her slutty arse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
after all this shit u now are making him a cuckhold

THIS STORY KEEPS GOING DOWN TO A DEPRAVAITY OF SICK,SICK SICK...]

A LOVING WIFE AND HUSBAND TOTALLY TURNING THERE WORLD AROUND INTO SOME SICK SITUATION.. NOW SHE WANTS TO BE GANG BANGED WITH 2 GIRLS TO BRING UP.. FROM A NORMAL HOUSEHOLD TO ONE THAT WOULD BE AMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND IN THE REAL WORLD..GANG RAPE , RECOC, DEPRAVED THOUGHTS WHAT SHIT COULD U THINK UP NEXT. SHE NEEDS TO BE MENTALLY STABLE SO DOES HER HUSBAND. WHERE ARE U GOING WITH THIS TO HELL PROBABLY

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadabout 13 years ago
The story just Nosedived!!

I doubt if there is any chance of this story being redeemed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
my time wasted

thought it was going to be happy ending but this story is just another wimp story i agree wid others. . This story is waste. . I wasted my time reading this shit {sam}

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What about Jerry? Did he get off scott free?

Maybe I read too fast. But she is still a slut and the husband a cum licking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mindless drivel

a '1' is generous for this crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
trash!

Hard to believe the same author wrote the first two chapters.

Quit wasting your time!

labigqlabigqabout 13 years ago
WTF

This is Matt Moreau wimp story cloning shit at its best. Come on man, grow a pair!

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
Harry in VA, you are right!

I only read this part very quickly to find out what I already suspected. How can anybody write such BS? Why doesn't this author save his undoubted writing skills for an (at least half-way) believable plot?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Hell if Sally cannot control her whoring urges, mayber her husband should quit being a wimp, tie the cunt up beat her senseless, then fuck until he gets off, that would make her happy and he could get his little cock hard again. Then he could present the cheating whore with divorce papers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
lost narriage

he will ever keep her happy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
sorry

I was with you until the last page after that no way he will commit suicide in 2 years then what happens to the kids

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
No sympathy needed here for either of the characters

She's a gang bang slut, and he's a nutted wimp.

Perhaps the next time she goes for a gang bang they will have mercy on her and kill her. That's the only out she has, as I see it.

vietvetvietvetabout 13 years ago
Thought we had a good one:

going here, but it turns its just another wanna be a cocksucker wimp with a slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
if ever somebody has fucked up a story

it's you !

it might-have-been her falling under some strange attraction fucking the other asshole but if you ever would have raped the way she was and would have almost died doing it , you don't wanna have it again.

this is so full of bullshit it wish I could give you a sample of that treatment. I wonder how erotic you would find it.

dad2you2dad2you2about 13 years ago
When will he get his

daughters to join there mother? This is one of the worst stories I have seen on Lit and that is saying a lot. Just give it up now and let the story die a morbid death.

mickymouse113mickymouse113about 13 years ago
RUINED IT

He should never have taken her back. Their marriage is OVER!!!! She willingly committed adultery and then was abused due to her choices. She is an unfit parent.

You've ruined a really good story. The only way it could be salvaged is if he was deliberatley setting her up for a greater revenge. Personally I'm wondering why he rescued her?

This story now sucks!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
Well

I agree with some of your readers...she is pretty screwed up, but love apparently is still there so the question is whether she wants marriage enough to give up on her "darker desires", or if he can live with her if she succumbs? Depends on him, just how much do they REALLY love each other? I just really really don't want to see him become some kind of wimp husband...there is way too many of those stories on Lit now, if you can pull off some other solution that would be great, if not then a separation, but please no wimp husband cuckold stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your Readers Are All Grown up - What Are You Thinking?

I remember her getting annoyed by him on the golf course. I remember her not admitting that she knew about Samuels reputation. I remember her leaving out the fact that Samuels would be her counterpart when she asked for his approval to accept the nomination. I remember her getting openly fondled by Samuels, hustled by Samuels and stroked by Samuels with everyone watching and her telling him - Nothing - some honest wife? I remember her baiting him on several occasions with curious incidents with staying out and meetings with Samuels where she refused to discuss it with him and finally...I remember her constantly putting him down as an insecure nothing and not a man.

You must think we all are grade school dropouts with no common sense or worldly knowledge of any kind when it comes to guys and girls, husbands and wife's, womanizers and cheating wives, just basic psyche.

Personally, I don't think God gave you the intelligence of a dead gnat. You fully expect us to think you are an accomplished author, a realistic story teller? Even a fantasy, which this is, for any sense of potential realism, creating an urgent desire and thirst for more information and story telling, would not try to convince the readers that all the characters were playing make believe and they are all really neat people...juvenile stupidity.! You don't belong in Literotica!

Addressing this past chapter - sure, he will never stop loving her but you have to get us to believe that he will forget her growing away from him, belittling him, mocking him, tormenting him - he was not a man to her and this was BEFORE she went ahead with Samuels and the fact that she ended up enjoying the gang bang and abuse was something that came after the fact.

Forget the next or another chapter...stop writing...go down to the local gay bar and present yourself as a submissive cuck and find yourself a bull that will abuse you...you wallow in self abuse and worship cheating wives.

BTW, she is acting out of remorse for what she did and that everyone, including her family, knows and she does feel badly about how she treated him...she knows she had a good thing and a good family and husband ... But, she also likes what she discovered after she started cheating so...we DON'T need you to tell us - WE KNOW!!! Once she is secure with him and home, she'll start to try and convince him to indulge her in her new sexual deviancy either as a watcher or participant - Oh - Wait, she already has!

Yeah, I remember 18 years of a beatiful goddess, mother of my children, wife, lover and partner...yeah - I remeber. I ALSO Remember all of the foregoing!!!

Go AWAY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Ugh

I think they're both sickos and probably deserve each other. I feel sorry for the kids though.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Totally degenerated

This story now has no credibility, and I wonder if this is somehow the author's fantasy, or if the author is making hubby a cum-sucking, submissive who gets off on being cuckolded in order to see just how many nasty comments this story will generate? Well, it's far from the record -- WWWM has garnered over 100 comments for some chapters (and when will we see another WWWM chapter, by the way -- it is sorely missed). I think a lot of readers have decided not to waste their time on this series any longer. I could give 2 stars if the writing was better, but lacking an editor, uno starro, and that's generous. Maybe in the fetish category, or BDSM, the ratings could improve. Oh, and this is no fit household in which to raise these children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
To be con't...

is that a threat?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Maybe this fucked up author is really shoe-no-IQ in disguise?

This series has all the cliches of that idiot's drooling fag characteristics but wait it can't be Shoe. He is too stupid to link & produce logical sentences let alone paragraphs & chapters.

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
What a stupid and shitty segment/chapter!

Such zwieback! I liked this story up until now. I feel so let down by what I now perceive as a very unimaginative author. No tension. All the characters turned to match sticks. What an idiotic writer. Bob, the potential hero, marries a damaged Samantha, give me a break. The two children react with so little emotion, I was embarrassed for this writer. Know your characters and write them with the respect and consistency they deserve. The setup for the coda, this chapter, is so transparent, so cliched. Such immature plotting. Enough ranting. Such wasted potential. I am very upset I trusted this author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Waste of potential

The writer had the potential to be a good author, however that is not the case. The subject matter of his story has taken a severe nose-dive in the last two chapters. The thing is that I am not surprized.

I absolutely hate to say this, but when I saw that the writer was from England and was also over sixty-years old that I expected the story to end up in the willing cuckold, creampie eater catorgory.

It is a shame that I expected the story to go this direction. I know that there are good writers that are over sixty and that there are good writers that are from England, however recently it does not seem to be that anymore.

At one time I thought that this was a good site for romance, loving wives(with consequences and/or reconcillantion), and for the average ordinally stroke story. Now this site is full of willing cuckolds, creampie eaters spread throughout all the various catorgories. There is now no catorgory that you can get away from this fetish.

And it is a shame since this was such an extremely good site at one time.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 13 years ago
A rare story!

Truly a rare story indeed. When you have to really look to get one decent comment, it is rare. We have plenty of cuck story lovers here but even they don't believe this!

Did the protagonist (or the author) ever give an ounce of thought to the kids here? One commenter had it right when he asked if the father was going to ask them to join in.

In real life, even is England, one whiff of this and Child Services (as well as the therapist) would be all over this couple.

Kill this story now and go back to the drawing board.

C

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I like it

Its good! Keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
how low can this get

the author just keeps wrecking this story beyond imagination, it started fairly well and now it ends up with the husband fianlly not only accepting the wife being fucked by everybody else but at the same time having the husband wnting it and helping her, partly because of his own inability to perform. That's some twtsted b...s..., and can only appeal to wimps and cuckolds

grogers7grogers7about 13 years ago
Sally is Psychotic

I don't know what fawguy88 thinks Sally is discussing in her private therapy sessions, but she is clearly a raging lunatic who needs to be medicated, at least, or confined for the safety of her children and husband.

Fawguy88 is a talented writer, but this story started going off the tracks a couple of chapters ago, and now it is a train wreck. Maybe my judgement is premature and the author is so talented that he can resurrect this story. Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Limited time

I think that Jack would be able to stay with Sally until she seeks others at which time they should go their separate ways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Divorce is the only solution!

Divorce became the only option when her underware showed up at work. Other people can do things to humiliate another but most people don't accept it. To keep her is public stating that her behavior is alright with him.

The fact that she is now a full fledged slut is unacceptable for a married mother. Divorce her, let her live there if that is preferable. When she starts practicing her slut personna, she is not a wife and I would let everyone know that she only lives there for the benefit of our children. Still it is only a matter of time before the two children are made aware of who their mother really is behind the mask. Would any man want their daughters exposed to that kind of sexual depravity? Sally has got to go and go before she blows more sh-it all over her family.

Started out as a nice story, but might be salvagable with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Father Teresa(Jack) should now realise that he has a crazy cock hungry cunt in his hands!!

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
What is it with the British?

That makes them all a nation of wimps who love eating warm creampies and being turned into sissy's?

SELSTIMSELSTIMabout 13 years ago
Behaviorally Speaking

From a behavioral point of view it's pretty interesting but that's only because I'm looking at the behavior objectively and out of context. There actually is some authenticity present when referring to Sally's behavior. If she has been watching those videos of herself all along, the pairings of those strong orgasms (strongest reinforcer there is, perpetuating the species and all that) with her abusive gangbangs is what's keeping that visual stimulus and her memory of events so strong. It's actually respondent conditioning and if she continues watching those videos while masturbating or having sex, pretty soon that will be the only way she can get off. By having sex with her while watching the videos is also conditioning him so pretty soon that will be the only way he will be able to get off. Oh wait, that is the only way he can get off which is why he will continue. My old Graduate Advisor always used to say, "If it feels good, watch out" The question is, will he sink into depravity along with her while trying to save her and their marriage. That is why the therapist didn't want them viewing those videos. I'm impressed. From a layman's point of view it's sick but you can definately see how it can happen and does. So, be careful one day something similar could happen to you. See what happens when people don't know how behavior works. If they did they would have destroyed those videos immediately. Without knowing it, step by step they will become perverts. Good read, Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
even Matt M hated this crap

please stop writing you stupid ass faggot

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 12 years ago
Ignore that asshole you find them everywhere on here

This is a fantastic story well written and deeply erotic in a very dark way. Unfortunately there is always the odd asshole who simply cant resist the urge to read such stuff get off on it and then blames you for his pathetic weakness to his own clearly despised urges and abuses wildly no doubt as his dick goes limp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

To the last comment. You're as pathetic as this story.

Fighting41Fighting41over 10 years ago
Well written?

The author fails basic English, has problems keeping track of who the characters are and you call the story well written?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No star

I hope you die today

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star!

This husband is a dickless pussy! Story is 5 chapters too long. This whore would have been divorced the minute she come home with the Hickeys on her neck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lit needs a new "mentally ill" category for this writer

Some of these writers really highlight the need for a "not quite all there" or "mentally ill" category on Literotica.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Not sure what to say lol...

This author is obviously into the slut wife wimpy husband niche as all his stories are basically the same and that's fine. It is not well written needs an editor horribly. I guess keep writing you can only get better. Maybe a cuck warning at the beginning would be nice for those not interested in that fetish. This author is nothing if not consistent wife is a slut hubby divorces her after eating a few of her cream pies and getting hard watching her gangbanged then accepts the slut back and encourages her to continue with the same actions he divorced her for to begin with. It's just a story and some people like to eat cream pies who am I to care as long as I don't have to.plse get an editor it will help you a lot

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
I have no issue with cucks...

...as that is their business as it is the writer's choice in how to tell his tale. Jack being a cuck isn't the problem, it's the erratic storyline and how poorly it's assembled. This is so poorly done it's embarrassing. Maybe an editor could have fixed this but it would have taken a Herculean effort. I am surprised I made it this far but I kept hoping there would be some semblance of rationality in either of their actions. It sure didn't happen.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

such a weak litle man should be put down as he represents evrything that is wrong with the human race

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Really Biotch? Did you really write that?

This author just may have written the lowest and most inconsistent chapter in this category. OldBearSwitch

real69luvrreal69luvrabout 7 years ago
FUBAR

No man worth his salt would be such a pussy whipped individual. This sucks more that anything I have ever read.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Shit

Shit says it all⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that those guys who abused his wife could have been charged for drugging her against her will,even on the base of the video recorded on his computer!YOU ALONE WROTE,in the previous chapter of the story,that she said,WITHOUT BEING FORCED IN ANY WAY TO DO THAT:”I could do with something to give me a boost”!So,IT WAS CLEAR that SHE WASN’T COERCED INTO TAKING DRUGS!Nor was threatened by her bastard of a lover to be beaten if she would not take drugs,but ONLY IF SHE WOULDN’T FUCK ALL HIS FRIENDS!So,THERE WASN’T BASICALLY ANY PROOF that she was forced to take those drugs!SHE TOOK THEM WILLINGLY!

Also,IT DEFINITELY ISN’T PLAUSIBLE for that female detective to tell him to “lose” his computer because if there were “any other recordings on the hard drive relating to last night's activities or previous encounters” it might have damaged “the prosecution case”!THAT WAS CLEARLY IMPROPER for A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!On the contrary,SHE HAD TO ENSURE that ALL THOSE PROOFS would have been seen IN THEIR ENTIRETY,EXACTLY AS THEY WERE RECORDED,NO MATTER IF THEY HAVE HELPED THE PROSECUTION OR NOT!Therefore,SHE DEFINITELY WASN’T “one smart lady” to tell him such things,but A STUPID LADY,doing A VERY STUPID THING!If there was something that could have helped their defence(more precisely,her lover’s defence),SHE WAS OBLIGED TO PRESENT THAT EVIDENCE,too!Anyway,withthat evidence from his computer THE PROSECUTION HAD A VERY STRONG CASE for THOSE GUYS TO BE CONVICTED FOR COERCING HER TO HAVE SEX WITH THEM(RAPE IT’S NOT QUITE THE PROPER TERM for what they did!) and for ABUSING HER!Be REALISTIC AND COHERENT when you write something and STOP WRITING SUCH NONSENSES!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOL !!! Whimp !!!

SgtRon56SgtRon56over 2 years ago

Omg. I’ve tried to follow through this series with an open mind, but when the author goes out of his way to turn the husband into a whimp….this is the worst part so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WTF? This MC is pathetic. Waste of time to read this story. I don't go in for the "Alpha male" shit but at least make the main character a vertebrate.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Why do the f****** riders on this?Toxic feminist website have to be so in love with degrading men especially british men and make them look like pathetic little sissy boys. No way in hell.Any normal man with a modicum of self-love and self?Respect for him, so we'll take this dumb.B**** of a wife, back.No way in hell end of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

SIMILAR Stories