The Lady from Lebanon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alphata
alphata
71 Followers

Her eyes flashed with a mixture of anger and fear, which I found just perfectly attractive for an evening like that. I leaned back. With a conceited look, she tried to don her mask of arrogance once again. Maybe this was the only way for her to actually perform what I had asked her to do. Whatever it was, I wanted her to get naked on her own terms. I would go over to the touching part afterwards. There was plenty of time.

She was uncertain, I could virtually feel it. Nevertheless, she tried to play it tough. And she knew she could not lose face in front of all her girl-friends that would eagerly await any shortcoming from her part. So she visibly pulled herself together and decided to go through with it.

Somewhat awkwardly, she tried to pull up her tight-fitting shirt and it got almost tangled up over her head. Finally, she managed to wriggle out. I could not help smiling, while watching the appetizing motions that her belly fulfilled. Her bra was satin, with some lace at the edges, and an unpretentious black. The push-up made her breasts almost stick out and left a nice cleavage. The overall view was nice, but for a real rating I had to wait until the support had vanished.

"Drop the bra. I want to see your breasts."

She hesitated once again, but then obediently reached behind her back. All the while I could not take my eyes of her tummy, it was really so loveable with a female form and some real flesh to it. I made a mental note not to leave it untouched afterwards.

She untied her bra and set her breasts free. They were in good. No, actually they were in excellent shape and had a highly appealing way of weighing down on her chest. They were bigger than I had expected, yet still protruding cheekily into the evening air. Her nipples were a light brown and comparably large. They smiled at me invitingly.

"I very much like what I see," I tried to give her some encouragement. Her smile was almost unnoticeable. She was now facing maybe the hardest, most direct and open part of the night. I just gave her a nod, wanting her to continue. I wanted to lay eyes on her legs, her ass and her pussy. I had to have her exposed right in front of me.

I could see how much it cost her to do the next step. Very slowly, she opened her belt and unbuttoned her fly. Some matching black underwear shone through. In the light of the candles I perceived her skin colour as rather light, not the dark tan I had expected. But surely that was not of major interest at that point, when Rana bent down forward. Her hair fell over her head and covered some of her motions. I did not mind waiting and enjoying her little show. She did make surprisingly little fuss over what I had told her to do.

When her head came up, her jeans had gone. She stood as a grown woman right in front of me, only her most intimate parts covered by a small lace slip. Her skin was smooth and flawless, not interrupted by any tan lines -- obviously, she did not really like the sun.

I waited several long moments to take in that beautiful sight. Her hair caressed her shoulders, her breast stood there expectantly, her legs trembled slightly and I could tell her mind was racing. That just where I wanted to have her. Well, just...

"Turn around and let me see your ass."

I had no idea why she simply did what I told her. Almost no hesitation, and no hint of resistance to my commands. It was obvious that she did not feel very comfortable in the situation. Her insecurity showed by her shaking body, yet she complied with my requests. What was is that made her do all that? Was it the fear from her girl-friends, her reputation? Or was it that she somehow liked being treated like that?

She turned around and continued to stand there. From behind, she resembled more a girl that did as she was told without knowing why. Slightly trembling, she offered her behind for my inspection. Gosh, was it beautiful! She revealed a round-shaped bottom, invitingly even and of smooth composure. It appeared to me like a ripe apple on a hot summer evening, ready to be bitten and devoured. Combined with her youngish shyness, she made my mouth dry. Swallowing became more difficult by the second. She was going to be all mine. Yet, there was one more thing to it.

"Bend down and take off your underwear -- slowly!"

Again, no sign of resistance, she just did what I told her. The wonderful movements of her hips and her ass cheeks accompanied her final act of undressing. But she was still tense enough not to let me catch a direct look at her pussy.

"You are beautiful, Rana. You are a truly sexy. You have a very well-shaped and appealing body. We will make each other very happy tonight, I am sure of that..."

I got up to stand close behind her without touching. Her upper body was heaving heavily. Holding back the growing urge to throw myself over her gorgeous body, I inhaled sharply and forcedly exhaled some less direct wording: "Go lie on the bed, Rana. Let's do something to take your nervousness away. If you permit, I will give you a massage. Would you like that?"

Glad to be out of immediate danger for the moment, still naked and exposed, she nodded and lay down on her belly. I reached for the massage oil, warmed some in my hand and put it on her back. Now I had the time to marvel at the beauty of her female nature. Her presence in my bedroom was very intense and I sensed something aphrodisiac about her.

When she lay there with my hands running over her naked body, I realized for the first time that it was really going to happen. And this security made me marvellously horny. I immensely enjoyed the feeling of having her, of knowing she was going to be mine. Finally, my cock came to life , becoming aware of the imminent pleasures.

A wave of lust and anticipation rolled over me and took me away, while I massaged her beautiful back down her spine. Her breathing had calmed down, her goose bumps subsided and her muscles were noticeably less tense. I felt her hips, caressed her soft skin and enjoyed the warmth of her body. It was time to be going for more with Rana.

After taking off my shirt, I started at her shoulders and moved down under her armpits. Smoothly shaven, they were of woman-like perfection and silkiness. She lifted her arms slightly as if to approve my doings. Naughty as I was, I used this moment to slip further down and rested my fingers on the initial curving of her breasts. Using the slickness of my massage oil, I gradually invaded the intimacy of her breasts, but not too far.

In one swift motion, I slid down along her sides and right on to her butt. She had a beautiful ass, round and youthful, fresh and firm. I could not help kneading it first carefully, then more intense. My cock stretched and finally, after all the foreplay, became rock-hard. Me and him, we wanted the same and we wanted it soon.

But first, this woman had to be brought to life. The initial spark was placed between her ass cheeks, when I gradually with every massage stroke entered a little more into her crack. The wave-like movements increasingly showed results and she relaxed more to my touches. While one hand wandered down to caress her legs, the other one dove deeper down into her crack and meandered further on.

Warmth greeted me. Bare skin. Smooth flesh. Just the way the forecourt to a pussy should be. I opened her legs a little so as to gain better access. And finally, two fingers slid down and came to rest right on her outer lips. I felt them pulsating. I waited for a moment. Then I pushed inside.

It was narrow, but not as much as I thought it would be. It could be worked upon. And that was exactly what I had in mind. First the good guy, then the bad guy, and then possibly the good guy again. So I turned her around and started kissing her again on the mouth, wetting my tongue with her saliva. Interestingly enough, she really went for the kissing part and got totally heated up, while my work along her body did not really spark her off.

After another heated fight of our tongues, I untangled and started to go down on her. I covered her neck with little bites, her arms with little kisses, her nipples with little licks and her belly with little tickles. Now finally I could anticipate a little arousal coming from below.

It was time to make her horny. And I was more than ready for that. Letting my face glide between her thighs I had her bald pussy right before my eyes. I extended my tongue and licked her. Once, then twice, then a little harder. She was young and proper, all the way up between her most female parts. I licked all the way up, then back down. And then I sucked her love pearl deeply into my mouth.

She buckled at this unexpected quick motion, but once she got used to the feeling, she seemed to find it rather pleasant. At least that was how I interpreted her light moan. It was a most exquisite moan that escaped her, a mixture between a cow's moo and an English lady's happiness over a cup of tea. Truly loveable. And it turned me on immensely.

All my efforts where now centred on her clit, with the occasional side-lick to probe the starting production of her love juices. Nothing else existed for me during those precious minutes and I got literally lost in her superb pussy. She tasted like peach, with a touch of rose. And she smelled like magnolia. I lost time and place, and I almost lost my mind in her -- she was simply delicious.

When my saliva mixed with her juices was finally dripping from my lips, I looked up. Her hips were quivering, her whole body shaking, her eyes firmly shut. Had she come yet? Not quite, but she was ever so close. Wow, this woman really could get turned on! First behaving like the innocent lady, then lying spread-eagled before my hungry mouth panting like a little dog. I had to move quickly to put my way of proceeding into action. Quickly, I pulled off my pants and underwear to stand in front of her naked. My cock was sticking out, eagerly awaiting with pulsating fury the upcoming action. Weighing it in my hand, I felt the enormous urge to stick it into her, to feel her heat and flesh around my. And she needed to be taken care of immediately.

I bowed down over this beautiful woman lying on my bed, hugged her, crept closer and felt the heat of her body. Hugging her tightly, I could sense her body tension relaxing to my protectiveness. Then shoved my dick into her. She yelped and made a little jump, but kept her eyes tightly shut. She was already in a completely different world. This was just the right timing for my plan. I pulled into her again, this time deeper. Her pussy reacted welcomingly, opening up and accommodating me inside her. With my third thrust, I felt that I had already entered into her most secret realm of emotions and feelings. She was ready for me.

It was the perfect time for a slow but dreadful awakening.

"Do you feel me, Rana?" I almost lost my voice from the sensations caused by pulling out and into her again.

She nodded absently, engulfed in a sea of motions.

"Can you feel me deep down inside you?" Another trust buried me even deeper in her pussy.

A moan came from her lips, while her body went slightly more rigid under my handling her.

"Do you like me fucking you, Rana?" My words came out in gasps, overwhelmed by my cock rocking back and forth in her womanhood.

Her consent came in a long, drawn muttering expression of her coated voice. The tension of her muscles spread involuntarily.

By then I held her tightly, my body nailing down her receptive hips, my arms firmly wrapped around her neck and shoulders. "Do you want to come for me, Rana?"

She clutched me hard, pulled me inside her and pushed her pussy against my protruding member. She was absolutely ripe. So was I.

"Then come, Rana. And I am coming as well, coming deeply into you." I paused to collect my remaining thoughts for the final attack. "Rana, I will spray my semen directly into your pussy. There is no protection. My hot juice will pour straight into your receiving womb. And there is now way out for you."

It took her two more deep thrusts to finally realize the impact of my words. Her expected resistance started to come and she feebly tried to shove her little fists against my chest. But she was weak in the physical state she was in. She had gone too far in her lecherousness and she was way too turned on. The first onset of her orgasm was entering her when she forcefully tried to open her eyes.

Disbelief reflected in her eyes. At the same time, her physical desire tried to force her eyes shut again. Mixed emotions tormented her mind and body, with both heavily fighting for their right to manifestation. My next thrust filled her fully, triggering another wave of lust to wash over her. The fear in her eyes was mixed with their rolling and she shut them again.

"No, no, please...!" she stammered half-heartedly against my mounting action on top of her. She was torn apart internally, and we both sensed which of the two sides was about to win.

"Oh yes, I fuck you and I fill you! Come on, take it all in!" And my motions were becoming more and more purposeful. I felt the dampness of her pussy making my sliding in and out ever so easy, her juices accompanying me. My cock felt so wonderfully received by her hot flesh. More deeply and more thoroughly still, I broke into her perfect world. She was walking the edge of a razor blade.

Still trying in vain to push me off, she finally had to give in: her body was betraying her. Bursting tears filled her eyes, while her mouth set out for a powerful scream of lust. Fists pressed against my breast, her entire lower body was wrapping around my hips and pulling me all the way inside her. Her pussy contracted rhythmically, strong enough for me to feel, and then forcefully clutched my tormenting dick. Helplessly, she slid down into the abyss of her own climax, drawn upon her by what was about to happen with her womanhood.

Rigidly, her body fell into heavy convulsions. Spasms rocked her head back and forth, too strong to even let her utter any vocal consent or rejection of what was happening. I was inundated with the forcefulness of her female explosion and caught between her thighs. The onset of my own orgasm came like a shock, weighing down on me and forcing my fertile juice out through the pressed tube which was my cock.

Ripping through my entire body, the first shot rammed out of my deeply buried shaft right into her female stronghold. Our sexes were infinitely intertwined, clutching at each other at the sensations provoked by the unexpected dimension of our encounter. It felt like fusillade of semen burst out of me and into her. I became completely absent to the real world, only my pumping balls existed. It felt as if they would not stop to spurt.

My own orgasm must have triggered another level in Rana. She buckled, her hips thrust forward and her entire body was heaved up on the bed. She threw her head back heavily, giving herself up even more to the wave that washed over her. Her spasms did not stop, instead her groaning set in and accompanied every convulsion of her body. And there were many.

After what seemed like an eternity, the rigidness slowly began to subside from her body. Now I could feel the pumping of her vagina around my dick, still forcefully and determined. Hungrily and relentlessly, her body milked every drop from my shaft. Her voice grew lower, and a shivering took over the control of her body. With a deep grunting sound, her own weight pressed Rana back down on the bed, though she was still not the master of her actions.

Humbly and spent, she continued to lie there, waiting for some sort of recovery to set in. She breathed heavily under my weight, with my fertile semen going to action in her female womb. All the while, tears continued flowing down her cheeks.

Valiantly facing my own wretchedness, I slowly forced myself to move. My cock was still rock-hard when I pulled it out of her soaked pussy. The particular sound of our parting sexes reminded me vividly of what had just happened. I rolled over to Rana's side and collapsed there next to her.

Entirely spent, I barely managed to reach out and stroke her hair. Slowly, she opened her watery eyes. A shy smile made it to the surface and broke through to greet me back into the real world.

"You are amazing", she sighed barely audible, "what you did to me was so..."

She searched for words, but they were unnecessary. Her hand caressing her belly expressed everything there was to say.

alphata
alphata
71 Followers
12