The Lake House Lessons 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

We got to my room and closed the door. I turned off the ceiling light and put on the light on my night table. I stood in front of Gina and she tilted her head up, offering her lips, and I accepted, kissing her. We stood and kissed, and I reached under her shirt and began to rub her back. I could tell that she had changed her bra and was looking forward to seeing what she had chosen. I began to pull her shirt over her head, and she drew away from me and did it herself.

She was wearing a black, lacy bra that contrasted with her pale skin and displayed her tits invitingly. I leaned in and nestled my face into their softness and began kissing and caressing them. I could feel her reaching behind herself and unhooking the clasp. I pulled back my head and removed the cups from her breasts, rubbing them in the process. Gina sighed, and I continued to kiss her breasts, teasing her dark areolas and small nipples as she moaned with delight. I pulled off my shirt and pressed her against me. She held me tight, resting her head against my chest and repeating my name softly.

"Gina," I said, "you are beautiful."

I reached behind her and stuck my hands down the back of her yoga pants and grabbed her ass, pulling her toward me so that my hard cock was pressing against her crotch. I then began to pull her pants down, kneeling in front of her until she stepped out of them. My face was even with her matching black lace panties, and I kissed her outer lips through the filmy fabric. She gasped, and I pulled down the panties, revealing a wild, untamed bush of hair. I pressed my face into it, drinking in her scent.

I slowly kissed up her belly to her chest as I stood up, and she unbuttoned my shorts and unzipped the fly, pulling them to the floor, then pulling down my boxers, displaying my rigid cock.

She looked at it and said, "The rumors are true, I guess. That's big."

"Thanks," I said. "It's not like I did anything to get it, but I hope you like it."

"It is beautiful," she said, reaching out and grabbing it gently with her hands.

I led her to the bed and indicated that she should lie on her back. I kneeled next to her and began to kiss her head, her face and her mouth with increasing passion. I moved down to her neck and breasts, kissing and caressing them until she was sighing and writhing with pleasure. I reached down and began to gently rub her pubic hair, feeling her wetness. I began to trace her outer and inner lips with my finger, lightly brushing her clit, but not penetrating.

She was breathing harder, moaning and sighing and moving her hips. I rolled myself over her leg so that I was between them, and she spread her knees wide, allowing me to press my face into her crotch. Using my tongue and lips, I lightly teased her, flicking my tongue into her and then using it to rub her clit. She was writhing and bucking her hips, so I increased my pace and pressure on her clit. She was pressing my head into her as she flailed wildly against my head. I kept going faster and harder until she yelled my name and dropped her ass to the bed. But I didn't stop. I kept going and going, despite the stiffness in my neck, until she had a second body shaking orgasm, which ended in her giggling. I kissed my way back up to her erect nipples, which I kissed, causing more giggles.

"Should I put on a condom?" I asked.

She looked at me and whispered--"My mother put me on the pill in 9th grade," she said, spreading her legs wide.

I took my throbbing cock and positioned it just in her juicy hole, and slowly pressed forward. I slid in easily, and she took my entire length with only a few sighs of pleasure, and none of pain. She locked her ankles around my calves and pressed against me. I was determined to take it slowly, and just ground my pubic bone against her clit, causing her to grind back against me. I gradually withdrew my cock half way, then pressed it back in. I slowly began to rhythmically thrust in and out, and she met me with her hips. I tried to keep a slow tempo, but I progressively began to increase the speed as my fervor increased.

I had a new feeling, an emotional connection with Gina that I hadn't felt with anyone, even Dana, and it made the sex feel incredible, even though, objectively Gina was neither as beautiful nor experienced as Dana. Eventually, I was pounding away as fast as I could, and Gina was able to keep up with me, digging her fingers into my back. We were both panting and gasping with the effort and the passion until Gina threw her head back and yelled as I shot my cum deep inside her.

"Oh my god, Jack, that was amazing," she repeated. "Oh my god. I want to keep doing that, with you," she said, laughing.

I rolled off of her and held her close. "That was the best," I said. "Absolutely the best."

We lay there, holding each other. Gina started to kiss my neck and stroke my chest, which felt great, and she reached down and began to stroke my limp, slick cock until it stiffened again. Gina swung her leg over me and slid my growing cock inside her. She laid down on top of me, her tits pressing against my chest and began lifting and lowering her hips. I reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks and held on as she pumped up and down. We kissed while we moved in sync, and I felt pleasure in every part of my body. Gina began to breathe heavily and grunt as she was doing most of the work on top, and I felt her vaginal muscles contract around my cock, which pushed me to climax. Gina stopped moving and lay on top of me as our breathing slowed.

I was very happy. My best friend and I were now lovers, and the only thing that nagged at me was that we could have been doing this for years had either of us had the guts to confront our feelings for each other. On the other hand, I thought to myself, I'm not sure whether I would have been ready for any kind of relationship with Gina had I not experienced the personal, and sexual, growth of the past couple of weeks.

One of the many things I had learned from my tutors was not to be shy about asking questions, so I asked Gina, "This was your first time, right? Shouldn't there be some pain or blood or something?"

"Really?" she responded, with a hint of her usual tartness, "you must know that most women's hymens are broken before their first time. I never could have survived high school without my vibrator, so, yeah, yours is the first penis that has ever been there, but not the first thing ever."

Her typical frankness was refreshing and we cuddled until I began to doze off.

I woke with a start. Gina was getting dressed quickly.

"It's four o'clock in the fucking morning," she hissed. "My parents are going to kill me."

I jumped out of bed, threw on some sweatpants, kissed her and walked her to the door. We kissed again, and she ran out to her car. I looked around. The house was dark and still pretty messy from the party. Some random guy was crashed on the couch. I went back up to bed, but before I went to sleep, I texted Gina "We really should have done this sooner. You are the best. I hope your parents let you slide. Let me know." I even used the heart smiley face for the first time ever.

A little while later she texted back, "Whatever they do to me, it was worth it."

And the heart smiley face.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers