The Lamp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike smiled, that was an outfit he'd picked. He was sure she wouldn't like it, "Look if you can put up with her, then she's all yours tomorrow."

Carrie gave Mike her best innocent senior high school smile, "Thank you Mr. Mike. If you don't mind I'm going to go back in and make sure she's all right."

Mike answered, "Sure."

Carrie casually got up from the sofa and walked back to Tammy's bedroom. She quietly opened the door and went to the side of Tammy's bed. She whispered, "Tammy. You awake?"

Tammy rolled over, "Of course I'm awake. I've been here waiting for you to come and take this stupid collar off."

Carrie reached for the collar and unlocked it. Putting the key and collar back in the top drawer of the bureau she turned and spoke, "Your uncle said we could go out tomorrow. Whatever you do don't argue with him. Put on the outfit I've chosen. I'll be by to pick you up at 11:00. Tammy I had a good time tonight once we got back to your condo. If you don't want to go out with me tomorrow just say so, and we'll scrap the whole thing."

Tammy sat up in bed, "No. I'll be ready. I'll wear whatever you picked out. I'll do anything to get away from this place."

Carrie leaned down and kissed Tammy on the lips, "This is all new to me. I like you. We'll talk tomorrow." Then she got up and left the room.

In the living room she said good bye to Mike ,and left.

No sooner had Carrie left then Mike was in Tammy's bedroom. He turned the light on, "Well Tammy girl wake up."

Tammy slowly sat up pretending like Mike had just awakened her, "What do you want Mike?"

Mike looked her over, "You know what I want. Now get out of bed and get in the living room."

Tammy looked at him, "Mike I'm awful tired. The girls had me going all night after you left. It's been a busy evening. Can't we just skip whatever it is you want for this one night?"

Mike answered, "Certainly not! I've been looking forward to a some attention from my little canary."

Tammy got the subtle inference, "I'm coming." Tammy was careful getting out of bed. She was afraid the slap marks on her butt might still be visible. She didn't want to explain a spanking to her husband.

In the living room Mike leaned back on the couch. "Come over here and kneel in front of your ever loving man. I want to get a look at you."

Tammy came over and knelt in front of her husband. She was thinking. I'll do anything to get him off my back tonight.

Mike spoke, "Hey look here at what I bought you while I was out."

Tammy became suddenly very alert, "He's bought something. He's up to something."

Mike opened a small box, "Look here Tammy. I've gotten you a real collar and some real manacles. Let's try them on."

Tammy thought, 'Oh Jesus. Will this never end?'

Follow up or something:

I know it's been a while since I've been with Tammy, Mike, and now Carrie. There were some problems, but I think they're cleared up now. All three of our primary players are of legal age. Next we'll see what happens when Carrie and Tammy go out on a Saturday, and there's Monday, Tammy's first day at her new school.

*

Please don't be reluctant to leave comment; good, bad, or indifferent!

12