All Comments on 'The Land of Masculinium'

by Mattart

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 19 years ago
Interesting....

...but the whole "spinster" law ruined it. If there were an absolute patriarchy, which has never existed in reality, it would presumably be more effectively achieved in the transition by men not being encouraged to marry in order to get a woman pregnant. It just goes to show that many chauvinists, of which I was once was one, don't have a practical idea of how to achieve a chauvinist society. If marriage is bad for your cause in one case, it would be a bad idea to encourage it. Not that it matters to me. I prefer to make the present egalitarian society fairer and more balanced, to remove the excesses of the women's liberation. Feminism should be reformed and modified by both sexes, not abolished. A counterpart movement for men, Masculism, should be created to protect the rights of men. Then society could be more just. Male and female chauvinism are bad- both of them are harmful to society. The answer is not to revert to old attitudes toward children, wedlock, and women. The answer is to reform marriage itself and recognize alternatives in parenting to the nuclear family. That's just my view of it. I'm just saying that if your cause is to help the male sex, there are better ways to do it than passing "spinster" laws that also hurt men and impose a double standard on women. There are better ways than setting up an absolute patriarchy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
URLs, we want URLs!

Ever-growing CMNF genre? URLs, Mattart; we want URLs! Google-searching CMNF led only to it's inverse, and no Gorean Lifestyler will stand for that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Crappy shit!

Couldn't you come up with a more original idea? Fuckall story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hey, I loved it.

I've a growing facination for this genre and you hit the spot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

No offense, but that's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i agree with 3/20/12

This is disgusting . But I will add stupid, obnoxious, and not well written.

Very hard to flow . If this is the best you can do, quit now !

After you get thru some basic English classes, writing classes. Try again.

I am a male, i have read other writers in this section, i may not agree with the subject, but at least I could follow the story line. And they showed some talent in writing, and telling a story. .clippymustdie. v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This is so dumb.

PoetoxicologyPoetoxicologyabout 7 years ago
great premise

great story, hilarious. keep going with this story line. can any man choose to have relations with any women he pleases?

only thing i would change is that rather than put down the young women that the boys would find something sexy about each of the girls... some guys like skinny chicks with no tits haha!

I also like how you are getting negative comments from feminists? i dont know who they are but i dont usually even read the comments.

very entertaining

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I love it

As a woman I love everything about this story. If only this would happen in the real world I agree it would solve so many problems!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liking the Story, please continue!

Please continue this so far is an interesting idea that I for one would certainly read further into!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice, neat story

The concept needs to be explored further and I hope you do so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous