All Comments on 'The Last Flight of the Raven'

by ravenx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story

Story had the feel of being there, over Panama. Been there and brought back a tee-shirt.

Non Sum Qualis Eram

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Writing!

Excellent visualizations. Perhaps aimed a bit to low for the average action reader, ie, "tail rudder" is redundant, but I like how you made me feel what you were feeling.

I typically do not like first person writing, but you pull it off well. When you draw me into your feelings, you win the battle that the writer has entered. I would buy your stuff!

Write more. Complete your story!

NamizujsNamizujsover 18 years ago
Please carry on!

You should finish this job, it was well begun!

Thanks

John

cymrycymryover 18 years ago
~

Thank you for the thank you luv, but this story is all yours. I'm proud of you.

Vampiric_MirageVampiric_Mirageover 18 years ago
Great story

You make it so descriptive that the reader feels like they are there, experiencing everything. I'm going to send you a few more comments privately.

Very well written!

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
No fair!!!

No fair to let this end with everything hanging out there!!!! Finish the damn story!!!!! Oh, and if you screw it up and kill everyone after getting me totally invested in the characters (And in such a short time as well!) then rest assured I will do my best to hunt you down and hurt you!!!!

SecretLover32501SecretLover32501almost 3 years ago

WTF is a rear landing gear on a C-130? Okay, the main landing gear each has two tires in tandem, but they each have a single mechanism for extension and retraction. So, the two wheels on a side either extend or they don't. There is no chance of the front wheel going down without the rear also going down.

Hulbert? An attempt at OpSec?

Flying a fire mission not wearing flak jackets? Not having flown on your crew I can't be as strident.

Former special missions *C-130 pilot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous