All Comments on 'The Last Goodbye'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Total Crap

You stories are too long and total crap--You are a wimp writer and like to be fucked over--cuckhole--wise up. I don`t know why I read your B.S. stories. The men are cucky and the women are whores, sluts, tramps, and skanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Very creative and a storyline that keeps pulling you into it

The author creates characters that you love to hate and then breaks down the harsh feelings until the reader will feel empathy to them.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Apparently he didn't completely escape the crash

He obviously lost his balls and/or suffered brain damage. She was hanging the horns on him, with his friend/partner for a year just maximize the pain and humiliation. She doesn't respect him or the marriage enough to confront him and end it honorably. Clearly the only way this self-centered bitch gets back in his life is when the little head is doing all the thinking. He'll NEVER be able to trust her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Bad, bad

I love your writing but every male in all of your stories are pussy whipped wimps!

Come on! No matter how hurtful or how much of a whore their wives are, all your wimp husbands take them back. Get real! Would you even hang out with any of you male Protagonist's in real life? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Great writing crappy male Character's and everyone a Slut-Whore wife. I wouldn't hang around with any of those Bitches either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Disappointing, but..

Mona got off scot-free again! While I enjoyed the overall plot, the continual submissiveness of the male character leaves me cold. Intellectually bright but naive in the "emotionisms" of the story, I have never met a man as depicted by you ever in real life, but know of a few women who have tended to dominate their spouses, just not to the same extent as Mona who virtually ignored her husband. Enjoyed your other stories, like this one they are very well written with character development and a sense of gradual excitement leading up, in this case to the crash landing. This seem to be an essential feature of your writings.

ShuriwudShuriwudalmost 14 years ago
So when my plane was going down....

and all I got was her voice mail, I was suposed to feel bad cuz I my only wish was that I could've found the key to shotgun case?????? HMMMM Oh wait, wasnt a crash, the plane was just going dow to land, but still????

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754almost 14 years ago
You sure know how to paint a vivid picture

I love your writing style and character development. This is the third I've read of your stories and loved all 3 of them.

The only thing I can think about is if I were in his shoes, would I take her back? Yes, I love her, and always would. Yes, I would forgive her, but I would not take her back. There is just too much that happened that cannot be forgotten. Even though he was wrong in pushing her way, he did not even realize he was doing that to her. She should have not let it go so long without saying anything. It did not justify what she did. I am really uneasy in how it ended. Can Mona honestly say she could ever be a faithful wife again? Afterall, she has had close to 40 lovers in a 18 months. But I do know, when you love someone that deeply, you do things and take risks logic would never allow for. Humans are very complex beings. I hope it does work for them both.

Here is a quote from Chezshirecat "Innocent Sins" It really good advise to Mona

"People are tempted everyday. The trick was maintaining self-control and remembering that actions have real, unforgiving consequences. We all have already learned that the hard way once or another. Right now, we have a choice. Our lives will be going to go one of two ways. Do we give in, embrace the whore within and find meaningless gratification for an hour or two at a time, never again knowing what it was like to love and be loved only by one person? Or did we walk away, with our remaining integrity and values still attached, with the hope of someday again finding long and lasting happiness with the one we love?"

And some advice to Lewis, "Pro 5:15-19 Drink water from your own cistern, And running water from your own well. Should your fountains be dispersed abroad, Streams of water in the streets? Let them be only your own, And not for strangers with you. Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice with the wife of your youth. As a loving deer and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; And always be enraptured with her love.

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Not for the story although other then the 210 stuff I liked it. ( i had one once) I like all your stories. But thank you for all the comments it created. They should be boxed up and put in the humourous section as an entry on their own. If we took all away all the commenter's computers and replaced them with guns this just might be a quieter place to enjoy the stories. But then we would not have the comments to enjoy. Sigh. Keep on stirring that pot DQ. Love it. LOL Jim

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Forgot

sorry for doing this again. But I forgot to say that if all these people think your writing is soo poor why do you have the highest all time rateing in "loving wives"? Maybe it's not your writing. Might be their reading? Or lack there of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Enjoyed the Story!

This is only the second of your stories that I have read. This was entertaining. It makes me feel better about your current series and where it might be going. I hope that you keep writing. Certainly, it is better than I could do and I appreciate your efforts. Thanks for sharing! Ohio, USA

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Surprising story

I am read your two story including this. But it is a special one. You try to transfer the message LOVE will win. Both of two are love each other, but Mona hide it and Lew announce it. The main reason for the divorce of the marriage was Lew its bad habit in the computer. What she shall do. I am not happy that she done sex on her marital bed. but she can do in the hotel or somewhere places.

Dedicated for the Author

I appreciates you strong talent from tragedy to happy end. Thank you. I pray for you every good will and future end over. I see pure minded man in this 20th century.

50=50

Addisu Abebe from Ethiopia

Addisu150@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Lew was good friend with Bill from WWWM. Lew help Bill out with his divorce. It seem they were close. Lew had no one with his divorce. I just wondering.

DSQ1 - was WWWM planned when write The Last Goodbye or was this after?

Happyman456Happyman456over 13 years ago
Pretty Good Read but...

I think our author may never have raised children. Based on my experience and observations of my friends lives, it takes a strong marriage to raise a couple of kids. There are too many trials and tribulations in the process, not an easy task for a marriage with a rotten core (Mona). My ex and I raised kids in their teens as a divorced couple and they turned out great...yes there were hurdles, but we always put them first.

Lew had a great chance at a fantastic life, beautiful loving wife, kids, money, all of it and threw it away... In my mind it is hard to reconcile the fact that Lew tossed that away, when Mona is so good at bedding any one that will take her.

I would like to see an insert story with a different ending, written with his new love still in the picture. After all, that is what Mona deserves... Our author can certainly crank that one out with his great style.

Happyman456

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry

Worthless wimp story.

ReadsalotReadsalotover 13 years ago
Hopeful

Personally, I'm glad there was an ending here that was slightly positive. It is somewhat depressing to read endless stories that conclude with the final split-up. It seems obvious to me that Lew & Mona have much work to do to salvage there relationship. But the fact that they have finally acknowledged their love for each other, and are willing to try, is a good start.

I always wonder about comments that the men in stories like this are wimps. What would those readers like to see? For the man to tell her where to go and walk away? For him to beat the crap out of her, or kill her instead? Is walking away the "mans" way out, or is staying and fighting for something a better test of strength? I've never been in a relationship where either party cheated, and I don't really know what my response would be to that situation. But I was in a relationship many years ago where my trust in my woman was severely tested. The road back was long and hard. Unfortunately, she was killed in a car accident before the process was complete, so who knows where we would have ended up. But was I a wimp for giving her the opportunity to reclaim our relationship? I think not.

Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Trust HER???

At the base of all relations, be it a sales, friend or what ever type, you must have trust. What MAN in his right mind would trust this slut. This author, doesn't understand what real men are all about !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One Year

This doesn't work. The premise is broken. The attraction between these two is fatal. The next time she cheats--and she will--he WILL get his gun and shoot her.

She fucked another guy for a whole year! That's not an S.O.S. distress call, that's an "I'm moving on by preparing a landing spot" statement. By doing it that long, she created an emotional bond between hereslf and Norm. That can't be minimalized or rescinded. It alone would spell the death of ANY possibilities of remaining married or revisting their relationship later.

Sorry, Danielle, it just doesn't fly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well Writen

It just doesn't make sense. Having them reconcile after so much betrayal is just not plausible. Being in love is a good start for a marriage, but it isn't everything. There is also trust, respect, loyalty. Without these things a marriage will never work. A much more realistic ending would have been for Lew to finally figure out that no matter how much he loves Mona, the marriage would not work and he would have to move on with his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
An open marriage as a starter?

The solution would be for both of them to agree that an occasional fling outside the marriage is acceptable. It has never has been unusual historically, particularly among the wealthier and better educated classes and usually improves one's marital relationship. Remember that sex and love are two separate things. In effect they would have friends with benefits of the opposite sex, fuck buddies. If sex were equal to love then all the guys who frequent prostitutes would claim that they are in love with them, and also remember that most clients of prostitutes are married and still quite in love with their wives.

Guys, come out of your caves, smell the air and realize that your spouses are not your property and you too are not owned by your spouse. And under current civilized laws, infidelity, while it may be still grounds for divorce in some places, it is not illegal and your spouse can share her/his goodies with whomever they choose.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
You did it again!

Damn, you are good!

Thank you.

CaboloverCaboloverover 13 years ago
Add a line

Great story, If he was concerned she might stray all he had to do was take the pen and edit the document to add one paragraph. " If either partner commits adultery the offending spouse gives up all custody rights to the children, all assets and has not rights to fight a divorce if executed by the other spouse." This would allow Him to not worry and if she did cheat he would not have to go through a long and expensive legal divorce. He could also argue, why get married again? The marriage contract was not honored by her before so why now? It is the personal commitment between two people that matter. The ring is symbolic and the marriage papers are for many legal estate reasons but neither stopped her from cheating so why would it now. It says to " in good and bad, sickness and health. Well she honored three but when it got bad she broke the Vow or contract. So if the marriage vows both signed and spoken, where not taken seriously and have no meaning to her, then why now? Without the marriage contract it would make it easier and cheaper to move on if the trust was broken. And maybe he would be able to sleep. And once he had his kids would he have a problem kicking her out for adultery? And if Vitro didn't work would she allow him to have sex with her sister to have the kids? and if he did what kind of emotional bond would be created between him and her sister for life? I think you could take this story to a new level by continuing with their lives. They never said a word about the things they said the night he found them together. How do they get past those? She pretty much destroyed his manhood and he attacked hers.

saratusaratuover 13 years ago
This seems to be;

Fairly pathetic, and that is because it is! I have no use for beaten down husband stories or wimp stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn, you're a piece of shit.

Only an asshole could make a man such a pathetic worthless cuckolded wimp.

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
was not worth rating

no comment need, read it

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
As usual high standard of this Author,this story was magnificent.

I don't usually go into superlatives,but this Author does things to me that others don't. His Mastery is obvious from first few sentences. It just grabs you and you cannot break away from it. That's how good he is.

And as for others comments,it is like throwing pearls before swine. They will newer appreciate good story because they don't understand it and are not capable of doing so.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Great

I like your post comments that explain why you finish stories the way you do. You hurt both Mona's and Lew's image when you wrote the part about her being honest about screwing 30-40 more men. Mostly because we wanted her pining for Lew and staying somewhat chaste in her remorse like many authors do. I notice you do such things in all your stories and thus you infuriate readers as to why this woman should still be worth the heros' love. I love your stories and accept that you have a strange sort of humor or something. Either that or you like to stir up the "kick Em to the Kurb" types deliberately. You even make us romantic reconciliation types wonder when you purposely make them less than the loving wife we want to believe she really is. I guess that is what inspires so many commenters to give their opinion. It works I guess because we don't understand why you do things late in the story that seem to undermind the reconciliation we think might happen. Whatever your reasons...these are great stories whether we personally like how they end or not. Only you and "The Shadow" know the minds of men and woman in your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love bites, I guess

Anyway, like the story -

I find the main characters credible - I have been around many quite intellegent people, and when they get together their relationships tend to be idiosyncratic and telegraphic. This of course makes them hard to read from the outside.

But... Lew and Mona are kinda stuck with each other - they have too much time, mutual respect, and bonding to write each other off trivially. It ain't easy to find a partner that challenges you and can be challenged by you, when you fly in the stratosphere. When you find it it can change who you are and what you will accept.

They both went out on each other - from the male perspective the many men that Mona went with are unacceptable (fidelity is being devalued), while from the female perspective the fact that Lew was going to marry someone while Mona was trying to reconcile was unacceptable (love was being devalued).

The conclusion was a bit of a deus ex machina - I don't think the characters are working the thing through, since in vitro is by no means a done deal... if they don't get kids by medical means, then what?

But - the transformation here is the fact that their dual close encounter with death (his plane accident, her attempted suicide) brings them back to a place where they might re-find the reason why they got married in the first place - a communion they are not going to find with people less extraordinary then they are written to be.

Cool. Quite romantic. Also, rather noir. They may end up swinging, they may end up poly, they may end up conventional... but, as written, they end up together.

A happy ending, fer grownups.

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Do Not Take Extraordinary Steps

Its a marriage where they should remember the better times and learn from the disintegration of it. She took to the slut very well, and how would a child(ren) changer that behavior? Her suggestion was best, and she'd probably be happier with her career and freedom to pursue her cocks. He's got the chance to be with a loyal mate and have child(ren); better than odds with her and a 2d marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you dont marry sluts you fuck them and forget them

this bitch had already thrown him away, no way in hell would any rational human go back

the one he should be on his knees begging to was cyndi, a jewel like that is worth a million like his exslut wife

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Now this is the reason why I persist wading thru Lit. excrement !

To find this diamond of a story by a superb Author.It rarely happen,but when it does it is well worth the effort.And it saddens me that I am not capable to create such an achievement of a genius,something that would last a lifetime and well beyond.

Extremely well done Daniel. Thank you.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
This story was just too damn weird.

I stopped reading on page 4 and rated it 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

why are your male characters so incredibly shallow??? your stories end up being neither erotic nor deep.... dude, you're a good writer but seriously, stop being an egmont grigor or just plain bob....

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

I hoped Lew would finally end up with Cyndi, but the story was great anyway. Not always you get the ending you want, but it's normally the ride what's important. And this story was a great ride. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
Uninteresting Outing

In comparison to your other stories - plot, storyline, character motivations, etc. - this one is stale, scattered (focus-wise) and repetitive.

Overall, your stories still rank far above the average.

I loved Lew & Mona in WWWM but I don't think this story does them justice. Mona has become a low-down, grasping slut. We learn nothing new about Lew.

Still entertaining.

chess1972chess1972over 12 years ago
Technically well written, but ...

the characters were silly, shallow people that I could never care about. Their relationship has no chance and the biggest improvement that could be made to the story would be to add an epilogue stating that it all ended before they could commit the horrific act of creating a child together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DQS

Why do you hate men so much? Really, just like I don't understand Matt Moreau's man hatred, I don't get yours either. Your men are so shallow, and self loathing. It is just depressing.

I contemplated reading your longer series, as you are good enough to keep me reading these initial tales, but I figure it would be just more of the same and I am not going to risk getting caught up in another story in the vain hope you will actually write an ending where the males are not functionally retarded.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
THIS TURNS INTO THE NEXT TO THE NEXT TO THE NEXT TO etc

almost ad infinitum. Either shit or get off the pot. TK U MLJ LV NV

green1943green1943over 12 years ago
I don't like the fact that you are not writing, or if you are, not publishing

I love all your stories. I don't like how you chopped the end out of WWWM, but not publishing any thing new is not fair to those of us who love your stories. If I could pay to read more of your work I would. So take pity on us.

Sincerely

Wendell

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

Don't like this one. 40 guys in a year - that is just a slut - who the hell would want to stick his dick in something so well used, by so many guys. no matter where he went he would be thinking - which one of these guys is telling his buddy "i fucked that slut" and he has sloppy 40th.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What sets this apart

is the quality of the writing. No guy in his right mind would get back together with that slut, booty-call maybe but nothing more. Even so, the story is written so well it deserves high marks regardless of the ridiculousness of the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry it was a much the wifes fault as his, she was just a slut all the time

You have a tendency in your stories to take the blame for the actions off of the cheating wife and to try an implicate the husband for one reason or another withdrawing from the wife. In this one she feels her marriage is over and she can fuck around even with his best friend because one night he is in mourning for not being able to have children. Forgive me but that makes her even more so a worthless piece of trash, she knew why he did that. And forty different men fucking her in that time period no mention of condoms even with Norm. The medical risk as fantastic and in the sloppy cauldron he wants to place his as yet unconceived children? Get real, he should have had her tested before he even kissed her! His message to me didnt mean we are getting back together it meant I loved you enough that before I die I want to forgive you of your actions. That is no way should have brought that slut back into his life. She not he is a worthless pile of living human compost.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Lots of emotions & twists. The only thing that kept this from being a "5" for me was the fact that she couldn't bring herself to say that she was sorry that she cheated on him; and yet he still took her back. This just seem to take the steam out of this story. Otherwise, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another Mean broad Who Has to Be Taken Back

Like many others have written, the reconciliation rings inherently false and plainly absurd. it seems you make the wives the epitome of evil and plain vicious, but nothing they say or do has any effect on otherwise smart men. Reaaly? In your Separate Vacations, the wife treats her husband like a nobody and nothing and only takes him back when he becomes a success --- wha she wanted all of the time. Here, the wife cheats, and continues to do so wiht dozens and he says "what the heck"? Such a waste of good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Let see now...

...she tries to kill herself crying out "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She tells him: " You want to know why I was trying to cut my own throat? Because in those moments, I thought you had died and there would never be a chance to tell you that you didn't deserve what I did to you. I remembered the man I married and the man I loved, and I knew I'd have to live the rest of my life hearing your goodbye in my head and remembering the look on your face that night..... I know I don't deserve you, and I don't deserve to be loved the way you love me. And if I could, Lew, believe me, if I could find the words or the magic, I'd set you free."

But UndrAprcted says that "she never said she was sorry." Was there a form she failed to fill out? Did he actually read this story? Will we ever know? Do we care?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
UA is the new breed

of scared little bitches stroking their persecution complex "no girl paid me attention in HS so all women must die" and re-writing every story they read to include savage cucking and shit. Whatever gets them off, this is a jack off site and that is what strums their button.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nope, not buying it

I thought in When We Were Married you were pushing it with the big cock stud and the top heavy women. Here you take it a step further... now she freely admits she can't keep her pants up and doesn't plan on changing. She tells Lew she screwed his best friend all over town and even when she was delaying the divorce she was screwing even more men. The Lew you described in WWWM wouldn't have stood for it (let alone got back together with her) and neither would any real man with a brain. You have talent as a writer, but you need to make your fiction more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

Great story. I'm glad Norman forgave Mona; however, I cannot imagine any guy forgiving a woman that them so badly through the woman forcing a contract on him. She even tried to manipulate him. She didn't apologize, she didn't give him fuck his brains out, and they didn't even try living back under the same roof before he signed the contract.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Excellent

Very good story. Love the twists and turns. The ending is confusing. Am I to understand that she is admitting to him that she has every intention of cheating after they remarry? And he still wants to do it? That is odd to say the least. However, I love that your stories are not predictable. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daniel, why you hate man ?

This story is stupid-1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You avoid at all costs

a real discussion of the one thing any marriage needs to succeed: trust. He can never trust her again. Children. Nah. She is too worldly and would find excuses to cheat again. He is a fool...ANd the kind of love she is talking about is bullshit. She is a self-centered, egotistical, selfish creature. She will destroy him and ruin the live of any children they "have" together. The only agreement he should sign is that he gets the kids and she walks away never to return. At least the kids might give him some self-esteem which he clearly lacks: that is how you wrote him. Nice fantasy for the let them up at any cost crowd. But and knowledge of psychology will tell you she cannot be trusted: 40 lovers in a year and a half. And more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good news

I won't be wasting time with your writing. Excuses, there are none for cheating, except for fools.

carvohicarvohiover 11 years ago
Interesting Idea

Der DQS: I'm writing a novel I hope to see published in a year or so. It's about 880 page, 245,000 words. I got started writing on Literotica and my first couple stories were pretty far fetched. It was the Lit. writing that got me started. This is only your third story. Some of the comments I've read assume you're Agatha Christie. I get the impression you were loaded with great ideas and in a hurry to get them on paper.

Contrary to what many have said, this is a very good story. I gave it a five; almost no typos, no out of place words, good grammar, et al. The story flowed well, and in spite of your critics it allowed for that suspension of disbelief and it was thought provoking.

Mona was a smart woman. She knew her man, she hated and loved him. She felt helpless and in control. She felt a sense of inferiority and she was needy, but she was a smart cookie too. Her promiscuity could be explained on all counts. We'll come back to this.

Lew was a mess all throughout, He loved and hated both himself and his wife. He was the classic cuckhold; he felt betrayed but still helplessly love.

Let's go back. When he was in the hospital they weren't ready for marriage; not on any terms. This is where you got in a hurry. They needed more counseling, probably ten pages worth. The characters and the readers needed help with closure. A bunch of good counseling sessions wherein both Lew and Mona, and we spectators, clearly saw a light at the end of the tunnel would have brought things to an end. I see you've got a couple marathons out there. I bet that's where you started to put all the pieces together.

Heck DQS my very first story I never even finished. This really was quite good. I doubt if anythinhg like this ever could really happen, but then I don't think anyone really believes Sleepless in Seattle actually occurred either. I just bet a lot of your critics would be happier is Lew were a vampire and Mona a werewolf.

I hope you read this , and I hope you contact me. Crvohi

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a good story until you had him say that when his plane was going down! Didn't read a single word after that! I will never read another one DQS stories! How can you manage to keep fucking up your stories half way through and this one was the worst! Are you trying to piss your readers off???

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry but 40 guys

That about 2 different dicks each month. Taking at least 90 loads of cum in every hole total. Thats to much as there is no way she is likely to stop. Before going on what about STD's. Then if she had them she could be more srcewed up inside and not likely to have children. She could even be HIV/AID's possible right now. Maybe the awnser is that he does the sister in the natural way by fucking her a few times every day through her furtile time and then she raises them with him. Remember the sister is a slut too. Naugh... reality says just move on and find a woman who wants him and his babies only. If he stays with the slut he is also possibly signing his death certificate. As with her future cheating she will sooner or later bring something home that could kill both of them off. Then what happens to the children???

JamesDean56JamesDean56about 11 years ago
Oh geeze.....

Once a slut always a slut....this one just happens to be a freakin smart slut. Don't think for a minute that she isn't smart enough to get whatever she wants on the side and cover it up. He's not near as smart as he thinks he is.....she played him like a violin...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
For a smart man, a bad choice

Too much pain and damage to all parties. To think that they might be able to get passed the wounds they already inflicted is ridiculous. To risk having children live through their Hell is WRONG. 1 star for what you propose to do to the yet unborn children. Better that these to both commit suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not a good story

or at least not a good ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I usually briefly skip to the end to see if this happens, but I didn't with this story.

Good story, excellent concept of the dying man and the "last call", engaging plot, good writing, stopped reading after I read the whole "I love you, Mona" thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DQS what's

happening to you ?

after WWWM and SepVacations ( both 5 stars)

all your other stories are just crap.

sorry man but how is this possible ?

I don't mind happy end at "cheating wife"-stories as long it makes sense.

But most of your stories and charkters don't make sense at all

Husbands are always to weak and to supid and wifes are to evil and to cold,

why ?

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 11 years ago
I'm a fool for the romantic ending.

I'm not in the "burn the bitch" crowd like a lot of the readers in this category. I also truly believe that you can't help who you fall in love with. That said, I hated the ending of this. She plans to have his kids but still cheat on him. And he's fool enough to go with it. I'd much prefer the ending where someone learns a lesson. No one learned anything here. On fact, they are worse than before. A very dissatisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No just no...............

But, OH. HELL. FUCKING. NO. In fact, NO NO NO NO NO.

You do not have anything to do with anyone that cheated on you, even one single time. Whether you are a male or female. You burn them and leave. They pay by not being married to someone that loves them and they spend the rest of their lives cheating on everyone close to them as they chase what you were. OH. Hell. FUCKING. No.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
CUCK/WIMP WARNING!!!

Jesus, this story actually made me physically sick. What a nutless wonder this guy was! How could any real man be such a pussy for that whore? He should have died in that crash for the good of humanity...

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
A bit unnecessary

The whole 40 men and her hedging her bets with the kids was a bit much. She went from being a cheater who I had a little bit of sympathy for, to an evil bitch wanting to have her love and extra cock too.

You can't choose who you love, you can have a spine and not let yourself get rolled because she has a nice ass. The guy ended up too wimpy. Just knowing she was setting it up so she could cheat and get away with it should have been a deal breaker.

If she was willing to kill herself because she thought he was dead, she can forgo the cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lol

There must be something in the water there in Jacksonville that turns even respectable normal women into absolute gutter tramps. I mean really slimy pieces of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You should change the category of all your stories from loving wives to wimp husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I gave all your stories a 5 to offset the asshole who

wrote you about how bad all your stories were. Guess he rad them all!! heheheh what a tard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
your stories

I got the link to your stories as a "favorite" author of Stangstan06 but am uncertain as to why. The few of your stories I've read are pure crap and nowhere in his league

It's a gripping story esp the last message before the plane crash but why don't you video some guy getting his dick cut off

how can a woman carry on a year long affair (esp with a business partner of the husband) and spit the venom she did and still profess love? Even in her story in the hospital she still had to demean him. It might be possible but it's a too often theme from this wanabe cuck author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Not sure how I feel about this one.....

The storyline was cliche, true, yet still...interesting until the part where you allowed the ex to come back. Admit to sex with 30-40 guys and it's still ok? Never a believable plot. Almost disappointed I wasted time on this...

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago

Fucking terrible. There is no other way to describe the cucky piece of shit. In your other stories he has a reason to forgive the slut, but there are none in this story. Can't have kids? Become a slut....fuck that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I don't understand

so many negative comments. I have thoroughly enjoyed every story I have been privileged to read (for the second or third time). Please keep writing and submitting.

whiteyfatswhiteyfatsover 9 years ago
Horrible

Dude is a fucking pussy.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
confusing

got the thought and emotion across, but with lawyers. an astronaut would have been easier. convoluted tale of a heartless bitch attorney, that most would be glad to disfigure, and leave as vulture meat, or rodent food. did he love her, that goes without question, did she love him, hardly. he would have been much happier with the carter woman. most women never get their justice, for what they do. this one didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

he is really an idiot

WillyVVWillyVVover 9 years ago
Soulmates

Her eyes are red, as if she's been crying a lot.

Her eyes are red. She's been crying. A .lot.

WVV

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Another classic DQS1 tale

An absolutely great story.

Mainest Quibble?

Plane goes down in North Georgia and the first responders take the severely injured pilot to Shands in Jacksonville, FL? No question Shands is good, but so are numerous hospitals in Atlanta! Or Augusta ... whichever is least-time to arrival!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why am I surprised?

Congrats. Five out of five. Every time I sit down to read a DQS1 story I think, this is going to be good. And then when it is over and my brain is reeling and my mouth is hanging open, I realize how fantastic it is - just like all the others - and I wonder why am I surprised? I have complained about a couple of endings of your stories, even though overall I liked them a lot. As I was reading this one I was getting ready to complain again about how the ending was shaping up until Lew gives his final, perfect, smart, insightful speech. No complaints here at all. Well, except that I am almost out of DQS1 stories on this site to read. OK, wait. One constructive criticism. After Mona has been with all those men I think Lew would want some STD testing, especially if she is going to try to get pregnant. It is just a small detail. I added it mentally, along with Mona's angry reaction. Then Lew grabbed her and kissed her again, even though his right arm still aches a bit. ;-) Also I love how all your stories have a little link between them so they are all part of the WWWM Universe. OK I'll stop now. I don't want you to get a swelled head.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Hell, if he loves her, he loves her.

He didn't even know it at the time. Excellent story. If she screws around again, get her killed.

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Re Read

Quibbles

Ham sets don't work on aviation frequenceies. The story could have been just as easily told with a guy who had a aviation radio set where he listened to air traffic.

He said the HUNTS, Gail (Let my boyfried hospitalize my HUSBAND in public while I am acting a whore with said boyfriend) Hunt is a moral straightlaced family? GAIL HUNT?!?

Thank you for that laugh. I really needed it. Gail Hunt being fucked by rotting zombies is the very minimum that she deserves and anyone who was important and ethical in JAX would want absolutely zero to do with that piece of trailer trash. Which I guess is why she is stuck going seedy bars and drinking with her body guards.

Poker generally takes four to be fun.

That aside, I had two competing thoughts in my head.

My first thought, as I went through all your stories I've read (Never read Paula...never likely will) was that this woman is the most LIKEABLE of all your cunts...I mean female protagonists. She, unlike pretty much ever other single female character you've shown us, showed some love for her husband. Trying to slash your throat because he's dead is a strong indicator of feeling (or it could be guilt. 'OMG, I am going to be the worst whore in history forever if he's dead" I am obviously giving her the benefit of the doubt)

BUT...almost immediately after I am thinking that as I am reading this story, I reread the bit where grandma hauls off and pastes one on Mona and my immediate and visceral thought is 'too bad granny didn't have a roll of quarters on her'.

So...at least one reader thinks that the MOST LIKEABLE of all your female protagonists should be spitting teeth on the floor...maybe this says something about the likeablility of your characters and has an impact on monetary success.

So...while you do explain your females reasonably well...maybe it's time to dial the 'bitch' meter on your female characters back from 99 to something like 1-10. Just saying.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
*****

Nicely done even though I find the female characters a tad over the top. Lots of consistencies with names, locations, and use. Still, very readable.

@FD45 - roll of quarters? Pray tell no! You never ever endanger Bingo funds. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Quality Work .....

From Mr. Steele. Most of his writing and stories are very nicely done, and close to elegant. Too bad he is no longer submitting efforts. I do hope he is simply taking a pause in his life and will soon start up again. Simply too much of a talent to just fade away. One can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Absolutly fucking HATED this story

None of the characters were worth spit. A wife who fucks his partner and anything with 2 legs and a cock; A partner who is a real piece of shit with a dick; A lawyer who can't be honest with anyone. The world would have been a better place if they were all in the plane, flew it into the side of a mountain, and both men had to eat the dead wife to survive, only to be attacked and eaten themselves by wolves and bears and end up as decaying shit in the woods.

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
Another excessively convoluted story...

with the usual ending - wimp crawls back to bitchy wife.

One star.

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 9 years ago
Re: FD45

Ham sets work very well on emergency frequencies. It has to be assumed that our hero was intelligent enough to dial one up. Even as dumb as you seem, you might have also slipped to emergency frequency and been heard by a Ham had you somehow faced the same circumstances.

I wholeheartedly agree with the comment that DQS1 is needed back at his keyboard. Very few writers come close to being the story teller Mr Steele has become.

FD45? As much as he hated this story he still read it. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
aaaaa

Fucking wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely

I have been astonished by all these negative comments. At least M. Steele uncovers something worthwhile : a kind of love that demands sacrifices. I'll give it a 3;In my eyes only Shakespeare would warrant a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Stop calling doctors 'doc' PLEASE

How fucking insulting is that. In order to express a hard ass attitude writers make their characters say this stupid expression. The character also starts talking in slang language - he's a fucking lawyer for God's sake! It doesn't make them sound hard it makes them sound ignorant and stupid.

Come on DQS you are better than that.

Haven't even read the damned rest of the story and am so annoyed! I will finish it because I like the author but please get a grip!

I normally give 5* for this author but so far based on the above its 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Could hav been better.

Could hav been better. Mona was a cunt. Hated her...a lot. She didn't care about all the pain she caused

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 9 years ago
Second time through...

a masterful story. Five stars for sure. The ending confuses me a bit. Not sure if you intended to end on a surreal note, or simply didn't communicate clearly. Was she wanting to get back with him with the intention of continuing to cheat, or did she just think that if she unintentionally messed up later he would not walk out on her. There is a big difference. In the former, she is the slut she was at the beginning of the story, mocking her husband at the moment of confrontation. In the latter, she has every intention of trying to be faithful, but hopes he won't leave her if she messes up. You worked hard to have her overcome that first impression and reveal a wife who genuinely loves her husband, so I find the first option hard to accept. It's just not clear.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
I almost liked the story and then...

Wait are you telling me she had this big hurt going on and did not talk to him about it, but took the big step of sleeping around instead?

And he let her back into his life? I have been in his spot, and instead of agonizing over BS I focused on making the best landing possible. Both are a couple of dumb asses.

icebreadicebreadover 8 years ago
Sorry but...

This was a load of bollocks.

PhotoproffPhotoproffover 8 years ago
Interesting twist

Next to a story Josephus wrote, this has resonated with me. Forget about the anon comments from the women haters. There are circumstances in ones lives that unless YOU have gone through them, you have no idea. Only when you have the time to reflect on your life do those circumstances change your views. My only observation is, what happened to the fuel gauge?

Richie4110Richie4110over 8 years ago
A twist from anticipated reaction

I have loved all your stories and this was no exception. The majority reaction would be to burn the bitch and you created a scenario for consideration of the alternative. I admit that I could not travel this path but I loved reading how it could happen.

Well done and looking for more from you

Thank you

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Basic Romance Novel Fare

...except the genders are switched.

EddboyEddboyover 8 years ago
as with the rest of your stories

great writing.. had to give 1 star bc of the ending. If she was unhappy she should have told him and 40 guys in a year... sheesh!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can t land

He's talking about no place to land ,at the same time you have him looking down at a golfcourse, not a course in the U S that a Cessna can't land on. She's still trying to con him and he knows this and still agrees??what a fucked up ending.

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
In light of the latest story

First, I missed the comment about me not knowing anything about radio frequency allocation. You are incorrect. The VHF bands are rather strictly reserved between 108 MHz to 136 MHz or so for aviation.

While Amateur Radio has a VHF band, it is at 140 MHz. There is no way the guy could have LEGALLY heard this call. It is why you do not hear CB radios breaking into your cell conversations, why Airplanes don't mess with your WIFI, and why police radios aren't getting garbled by Talk Radio: Frequency allocation is the law! And the sets are designed to ONLY work on specific frequency bands. Unless the codger has an aviation radio, he cannot hear Lewis. This is not to ding DQS. We all sometimes drop the ball on research.

**

This is still the most believable of the reconciliation tales told by DQS. She is, as far as I measure things, the most loving of his female leads (this is not too high a bar, btw). If she was willing to commit suicide over his death...that means something. This isn't Gail, getting her nose bent out of shape that her ex husband is screwing someone else. This isn't Debbie, feeling remorse that her husband now is looking at someone else like he used to look at her. There were lots of motives why these other bitches were...ahem....being bitchy.

Mona tried to off herself. That says a lot.

This was FUCKING PERFECT romance wise. This threw some parity into the romance game. He couldn't get over her...and it appears, she couldn't get over him! How do you fuck up something like that?

Well, I am sorry that DQS gave a run at it. WHY did you have to put in the concept (which she pretty much admitted) that she STILL wanted to fuck around? It totally contradicts the way you wrote the character! This woman felt such huge incredible loss when she heard Lewis died that she tried to CUT HER OWN THROAT!

But somehow, this cunt STILL wants to risk it all by fucking around?

This was a pretty large pile of crap in the middle of the story, but I just sidestepped it with the standard eyeroll toward your DQS obsession with emasculation because you didn't let her get away with it (for once)

But I still don't see why you put it in in the first place. I loved Separate Vacations a little more than this...but this is the most believable of your reconciliations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it, but...

The insinuation that she'd cheat again, planned to do so by roping him in with the scheme to have kids, kind of spoiled it all. You could almost believe this pschoypath of a woman really did love him, and that he could take her back and start a good life with her… but that revelation spoiled it.

But hey, at least she recgonized that he deserved way better than her.

MartyMBMartyMBover 8 years ago
Hard to believe

I can't see myself (and therefore as an extension, Lew) wanting to get re-married to a woman that had 30-40 lovers over a year and a half. That's a lot even for a guy. Also, if she's still scheming right up until the day they move in together, that's not a good sign.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5great LW story

eat it annony

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He is some super smart guy,

but doesn't know the meaning of the word - incoherent? She is so distraught at the thought of him dying that she attempts suicide yet she is merrily working on a plan to keep cheating on him after she gets him back? This thing is full of holes. By the way, your command of vocabulary is as poor as your protagonist's. Stop using the word - literally - at least until you learn its meaning. If her lover "literally" fucked her brains out she would be dead. Maybe you meant this to be a zombie tale?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous