All Comments on 'The Last Goodbye'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

once a slut always a slut and maybe more so / her total lack of respect for him as a man /and her self worth of dominance and superiority egotism . Would you breed with some-one under those conditions ? You would have to be pretty stupid (she is not mom material and has proven so time and time again ) 40 men after being a fitly deceitful cheating wife " why , and how can she possible think that she might qualified to be a mother, And her background alone should convince her that "she cannot maintain any viable mothering instincts "- / It's in the Geno code does he want to be a divorced parent /. I can guarantee that he will be and as she has done before and she will rip him a new one . I feel like punching him in the face/ for men in general / for the children / and for humanity . The trilogy of this story will gag us. I talked two of my family out of being a Lawyer/ I threaten them . One became a Vet/ the other works for the state head the board of equalization / the only son the graduate from law school has never practiced law / I asked him something the other day/ "what a contamination " His Lawyer background is crippling ,! What a waste of education on basically good kid. He would have made a great Priest . Next time around I will choice all my kid professions. my daughter that's an Architect, even though she followed my foot print should have gone into the Park service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Except for the ending, which I greatly detested, I enjoyed this story. It seems that the very good authors on this site almost always make the male a cuckold wimp who keeps on loving the slut no matter what. If not for the ending I would have rated this story as 5 stars.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

I have to agree with most of the comments:

a whore, a slut and a conniving wife and a cuckold, slack, and retarded husband.

In short... Mona's actions alone say who she is: a mean, unscrupulous, selfish and immoral person.

Lew is portrayed as intelligent, insightful and anticipating how things turn out. But even so, he is convinced to be a conscious cuckold.

A well written plot, would take 4 stars. For Mona's attitude, in the search for arresting Lew and the fact that she had them lined up to fuck her pussy, I reduce 01 star. And for the complete mental retardation Lew suffered in the end, another star falls. Remaining only 2.

Oh... and for the shit he got with Cyndi... another star is gone. Only 1.

BTB or RAAC, I don't really care. I like the plot and the paths it follows.

This one deviated a lot, mainly due to the final revelations. And I'll leave it here: both men and women, who have had more than 40 partners, urgently need psychiatric treatment. They are emotional patients or simply sexual compulsives.

But that's just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mona is a detestable pile of female crap. The 40 guys part of the story just killed all belief of any potential reality in the plot. Sure there are people who may live like that, but her professions of love for him and the lose moral fiber she projects in her revelations just suspends belief. Suuurrree....having his kids will bind him to her and her to him with chains. Unfortunately the chains binding Mona will be made of paper!

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

by far my favourite story in a while.. for those old white guys lecturing about slut & cuck logic - you are on a smut site. it's supposed to be different from reality. if you want your uptight moral wife then get out of here you unimaginative fucks.

ThorMcBalboThorMcBalboover 2 years ago

Nice story nice writing, but mona Is disgusting. He should have moved on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mona will never keep her legs together. I know, I was married to a woman like that once, many years ago. He would have been better off marrying Cyndi.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

What does he see in her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So he died and went to his personal hell. That's the only reasoning that fits.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

5 stars for the idea of this story, but -1000 for your portrayal of the two 'COMBATANTS'.

Both MCs are absolutely pathetic, disgusting, horrid, sub-humans, with the morals of alley cats.

However, I really like your writing style. I am certain you could come up with a totally new scenario to re-invent the MCs to be just a bit more likable. Then this new story could be fleshed out into a national bestseller novel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This type of story can only be written by a cuckold or a real life wimp. You make me sick! I know this is fiction but your thought process is offensive to a real man.

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Love it and I think it's a big 5! It's my worthless opinion but no way do I believe ole Mana had 40 guys since the big blowup, I think the author had her say that as part of her flippant personality and I sure don't think our intrepid airman saw it as anything as a parting shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wtf ok no more reading the last page of your stories great up till then and he takes that slut rag back??

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The second marriage ends in divorce like the first, because Mona screws around. Unfortunately, there are kids involved this time and their lives are ruined. The end.

Rewind64Rewind64over 2 years ago

Love is a many splendored thing. You don’t make a conscious decision to love; it’s something felt. It’s powerful, all encompassing, overriding rational decisions. I get it.

I don’t know how I’ve read so many of your stories, know Lee and Mona’s story, and haven’t read this one. I’m glad it was “suggested for you,”.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - seems very realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You cucked the ending . Bad show young man , bad show

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Super story. I was a little frustrated at the beginning with the flashback, but now I realize it was a good vehicle; well done. Concerns me she is a very much a slut now, so can she really go back to one man? He thinks so - time will tell. Cyndi will be fine, too bad she was hurt. I think he would have been a good husband to her and a great father to their kids.

Thanks for sharing your creation. John

ErotFanErotFanabout 2 years ago

You're good at writing about lawyers. I wouldn't count Walters as a wimp. He went into the remarriage knowing the odds and on his terms. A wimp would have tucked his tail and gone back without conditions.

Dlh143Dlh143about 2 years ago

1 star. Why would you even want to claim credit for this worthless crap?

rn2711rn2711about 2 years ago

Very good story. A 5.

Yes, she cheated on him but as she said, he gave up on them first. Was it revenge? I don't know. I think so. She chose a lover which should will not, in any way, be attached to him. On the other hand, it will hurt him badly.

They both realized they love each other when he was on the brick of death. Two smart people trying to build trust and love again. Yes, as others said, he is taking a risk, but is it actually a risk? She did sleep with many guys but many people do it and forsake all others when getting married. She now knows how much she loves him and how much he loves her, will she risk everything? Don't tell me she already did it before, this was not fucking but revenge of an unloved woman. I also think he was right in his analysis. The children will add to the stability of the family. I think in her hart she knows all of it, but making herself think about lovers made it easy on her to take the risk of being hurt again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellently written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written. Good plot. But, it's a plain cuck history. Lew was, is and will forever be a cuckold. He may be intelligent, but he is weak and submissive. A lousy sample of a man. A minuscule shadow of a man. In their relationship, Mona is the Alpha male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You write beautifully, you come up with interesting plots, I know you don't write here anymore, probably don't even check this site anymore, but I just wanted to say I hope whatever made you hate men got resolved, not sure if it was a past relationship or what, but damn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Present tense means it is happening right now.

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

While I do enjoy some of the authors stories, all the endings are pretty much the same; the hubby gets back with the cheating or bitch of a wife no matter what she put him thru..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Funny story Why take her back ???? She is a slut and she will cheat on him again kids or no kids NOT my type of likeable ending SORRY (jaybee186)

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

Well written story and the plot holds together well and makes sense. Don’t like the ending, but they’re the author’s characters.

Martyr2002Martyr2002almost 2 years ago

I can’t help but echo SDN1955’s comment. Well written story. Great plot and characters. Ending sucks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lew has so much going for him, why does he need this cheating whore just waiting to betray him again? Cut bait and start over. He's never going to get the images of her fucking his partner out of his mind and to know she'd been doing it for a year? No fucking way anyonwith testosterone in their system takes that slut back or doesn't cold cock Norman with a baseball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting ending to what would have been a good story .

one star

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual women's shit doesn't stink

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty horrific ending.

This guy has to look forward to 20 plus years of being married to a liar a cheater and a whore. Tied together with future children to someone who really has no moral compass. I mean they are all attorneys. Which means their sense of right and wrong is seriously fucked up.

But even most attorneys can process the basic ethical issues of not only should you not be cheating on a spouse, but not actually cheating with your husband's long time business partner in his legal firm. For a year no less. And this woman...did just that.

She is intelligent. Supposedly. Graduated 2nd in law school. Would have all kinds of training in reasoning. Moot court experience. Asking questions. Using logic to get to the bottom of things. Training in direct examination. Reading body language.

And she goes 3 years of their marriage and makes zero effort to have a conversation about what's eating them alive as a couple? Zero effort to talk to him about the obvious problem of her not being able to conceive and carry a child? Never seeks professional therapy help? Never occurs to her they might need counseling? Instead she just accepts it, let's it slowly strangle their marriage, and a year and a half into this misery she decides she'll fuck his partner?

It's because she didn't want to fix it. She just wanted to start fucking someone else. And his partner had a big dick. So..."why not?" It's these kinds of situations that will show what kind of person you are. She showed what kind of person she is.

She kept fucking that guy for 3 months after they split up. She then fucked another 40 guys (which in women-speak is actually probably closer to 60 guys) in the year and a half after that.

She's a slut. A cock whore who isn't going to live the rest of her married life being faithful. At all. So why would ANY sane man sign anything. Enter a relationship. Provide sperm. Have children. Commit to marriage. Or promise this cunt anything?

NOBODY would. That's what is ridiculous about this story. He even says it right at the end! He admits its pretty much a roll of the dice. He THINKS that having babies and getting married again...that she'll settle down. He HOPES. If I was to give a guess about someone like this?

I'd put 20% chance she's cheating on him at her batchlorette party and just never stops fucking other men after they get married a 2nd time.

20% chance she holds off until the year after their 2nd child is born. Then she'll be bored being the stay at home mommy like she was being the volunteer queen. She'll be bored. Have her sister watch her kids and she'll be fucking her trainer or the hot young intern at the office.

20% chance that she holds off until the 7 to 8 year itch. Oldest kid is in 2nd grade. Younger kid starts kindergarten. Then she'll find a couple of fuck buddies.

20% chance it's 15 -20 years or so in. Her narcissism can't be repressed forever. Kids will be busy in their own lives. He'll be running his own successful firm and be busy helping run kids around to high school activities. She won't be getting enough attention. She'll have to prove she's "still got it" and will try and hold onto her youth. She'll start running around with some other cougarish sluts. And before you know it...a veritable smorgasbord of young dick will be sampling her swampy diseased holes.

20% chance she actually stays faithful.

Sorry. No sane man...let alone an intelligent and experienced attorney...is ever going to look at odds like that...with her previous history with him in their 1st marriage? And think "I'm all in with this woman again." Ever.

Don't care how "romantic" their story of his near death exclamation appears to be. Don't care how pessimistic it sounds. No man who divorced her lying ass the first time is going to do it a second time. Let alone agree to kids with her as well. I don't care how great their written contracts and/or prenuptials are. Especially after he witnessed what she did in his marital bed and after she said what she said to him.

So...everyone can keep saying "aww...what a great story" when they read this. The author can spin a yarn well. But believing this could happen? It's like bizzaro world. Or fantasy land.

I'm sure near death experiences lead people to see, hear, feel and say all kinds of strange shit. And exclamations like this...under extreme duress are notoriously unreliable. Because of this...this part of the story does nothing for me. It just doesn't.

Especially when there ARE hundreds (if not thousands) of attractive, eligible, loyal and single women in the Jacksonville area who'd love to marry and have kids with an attractive, loyal, well-to-do attorney. Who flies planes and likes to travel a lot.

There are plenty of women who when things might get bad...will maybe...I dunno...maybe talk to him before they start fucking his legal partner behind his back? Plenty of women who are not sociopaths.

Burn me once shame on you...burn me twice...

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

After reading this, and recognizing it, I remember now why this story made me vomit all those years ago when I was just 18. (Of course, I didn't understand/analyze it this thoroughly at the time) It was the way Mona absolutely, unapologetically *planned* and had *every intention* of cuckolding him again, once they had children together. I was young, and had a bit of food poisoning too, but hadn't had any issues with vomiting til then. But reading that, that...revelation of just what a truly despicable, vile, irredeemable slattern Mona really was...and grasping that this poor bastard was taking her back, risking subjecting children to that level of condensed, narcissistic evil...knowingly...made me literally empty my guts into the sink. I never could find the story that did that to me, afterwards. Until now, obviously. This time I didn't vomit, but I've read much worse, more warped stuff since. And I've grown more cynical. Back then, I was still suspicious of Mona, but cautiously hoping for them, thinking of them as two injured people who had been very foolish. Though I thought Mona's sin was less understandable, in my opinion. I mean instead of speech, she chose adultery. Brilliant. But anyway, I felt hopeful... then I read those few sentences, and...yeah. Today, though, it just makes me sad. Sad for him, and sad for the children they're going to have, and whose hearts she's going to destroy. But life's a bitch, isn't it? The story moved me again, absolutely. I can't say I loved it though, so I just won't rate, instead of bringing the score down with a 4. I really wish there was a more nuanced rating system here.

Technical quality: 10/10

Appeal to reviewer: 6/10 due to the final half-dozen or so paragraphs. 9/10 before, and that only because it's so damn good, despite my pronounced preference for saccharine endings...or at least happy ones.

No offense intended, you're tremendously skilled. Just... sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Horrific just horrific

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pretty good story,the ending was a pretty good way to ruin it. That was over the top expecting readers to buy that nonsense. Though you ruined a great tale with the ending,it still deserves 4 stars...JZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DQS continues to exhilarate us to the pits with his wimpy self cuckolding writings! Maaan this wimp sure needs to check his estrojan levels!! At every stage the wife continued putting down the hubby even in the hospital where she was professing her love…and like a wimp he goose back to her…fuck DQS…did u actually have a man in your life growing up???

avidreader_2009avidreader_2009over 1 year ago

I liked the story right up to the ending, where DQS turned him into a cuckold and showed Mona to be a total lying bitch. Note that she fought hard for a year to get him back, saying he was the only one in testimony to the judge (multiple judges). And then she took him to 10 counselling sessions, saying to the psychologist and him that he was her only one. How in hell were there 40+ other meaningless guys in such a short space of time... it is just so implausible and contradicts everything that came before - this is a ridiculous plot twist.

It is almost as if this was a rushed ending after putting the story down for a long time... or as if someone else wrote the ending, and completely misunderstood the plot narrative that had come before.

I applaud timriv's suggested rewrite for the ending, and I suggest DQS adopt this and update the story accordingly. It is the best and only way to resurrect this story and regain some dignity for your proponent.

Pjam1968Pjam1968over 1 year ago

Why?!! Why do you have to ruin your stories at the end?

Like on my previous scorings, 4 stars because is well written and a good idea for a tale

My last star is always about the tale, and you didn’t deliver

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story until the ending which sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author lied, this story is just like all the others he wrote. But, he does write them better than almost anyone else. It looks like he hasn’t submitted anything in years, too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I guess he knows what it's like to love and (re)marry a whore. She wanted to keep him so bad that she found 40 different dicks to play with. I don't know what to say to that kind of commitment. Worth less than shit in my opinion.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

So she basically admits that she will screw around on him again and he just shrugs his shoulders and hopes she won't do it? She said that she would? He deserves all the hurt that she will give him. Too bad this man does not have a spine.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Another

Another wimp story.He should have told her to stay away,especially after her recent sex life revelation and fought to get Cyndi back.Why didn't Mona come up with the intro suggestion when they were married?.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Completely screwed up a good story with the ending. Why do these authors think all men have to be spineless cuckolds?

other2other1other2other1over 1 year ago

Hmmm, I was on board with the reconciliation until the ending scene. It kind of threw me a little. However, what did bring it back for me a little is that I sought this out after reading qhml1’s rendition of seperate vacations for about the third time. In that tale he acts like Mona was loyal to a fault to Lew moving forward. In my head that is the scene I play. Not the doubt that this ending leave me in.

As always great writing, after knowing Lew and Mona somewhat from that other story, I really enjoyed reading their origin :)

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

I see it differently than lots, I see it from a woman's point of view. He was a real selfish bastard, she had been told she couldn't bear him any children, that is one of the most awful things that can happen to any happily married woman. She was never more desperate for his love than at that moment and he rejected her, not for that night, not for a few weeks, but for the remainder of their married life, they had no future, he didn't want one, what was she supposed to do. Another masterpiece from literotica's greatest story teller, DQS, thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I feel for both characters at different part of thr stories. He really did abandon her for like 3 years and she sought comfort.snd desire elsewhere. She didn't love Norman but she thought she had lost her husband over thr whole infertility thing, which is a big deal. Not people shouldn't fret so much over the ending. She wants his kids via her sister's eggs. Yes she went slut mode for thr 18 months, but how.many male characters would do that after a divorce from the love of their life especially when (a) they feel like crap that they destroyed thr marriage and (b) he has moved onto a new long term serious lover with intentions of marriage and probably kids, that Mona would never have. She plans to remarry him but will have a hard time staying faithful die to the last 18 months. But Lew calls is right. The kids will bind her to him just as they will bind him to her and he is wrong to take that leap of faith that she will stay faithful to him and they will love each other (had never died) and their kids, increasing their shared love. And if you don't believe then see q1hm1's masterpiece Separate Vacations: Parallel Lives. There we see not only do.they remarry and Mona has first one child, and is them pregnant with a second, she is utterly devoted to Lew. Bruce even writes their story and Lew and Mona go onto Oprah to discuss their marriages. The story actually starts before they get back together and Lew is downtrodden and hurt after the divorce. Mona becomes Bruce's publicist, with Lew as his attorney, and they follow his life and that of his ex (and future) wife Tiffany quite closely. In there Bruce gets close to both Lew and Mona and learns there full unabridged story of their first and second marriages. He is stunned to learn what they overcame together and how devoted they are to one another. In particular he hears Mona's story and ends up rewriting his first draft since all the knowledge of her infertility as a driving force destroying their first marriage was not known to others. It leaves a powerful impression on Bruce as he sees them so close together now. Mona's comments about Lew and their marriage set the record straight that there new marriage is rock solid and she will.never cheat on Lew again now that she has kids (not directly said but strongly implied). And Lew couldn't be happier when they remarry. In fact both Brucr and Tiffany realize (or are told) that if Mona and Lew can make it back after their marriage woes, her one year long affair with Norm, and their nasty divorce, then surely other people can reconcile and make it work as well. It forms a powerful example for both Bruce and Tiffany that their love too can rekindle. After all didn't Mona and Lew make it back with a stronger second marriage? So yeah that is the ending I choose to believe as thr torch was passed to q1m4h1 to given an alternate, expanded version of the author's other intense story: Separate Vacations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He’s egotistical yeh get that but she’s totally abandoned the relationship and just became a size queen- you cannot convince any bloke that it was bed talk when he can see you’ve been effed better and with a far bigger dick ! Of course he’s gonna believe that BS , And if she was so fuckin clever why did it take her so long to work out the fertility and egg and sister options to start with - oh could it be she just likes dick ? I LUV YOUR WRITING AND STORIES BUT I DONT LIKE SHOPPING AT WIMPSRUS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Helen1899 wrote:

“She was never more desperate for his love than at that moment and he rejected her, not for that night, not for a few weeks, but for the remainder of their married life, they had no future, he didn't want one, what was she supposed to do.”

It’s simple. If she feels that the marriage is over, then FIRST, file for divorce, THEN find a new man to love. We are repeatedly told that she is very smart, but she is actually very insecure, foolish, and selfish. If she was truly all that, she would have just left, instead of leaching off of her husband while fucking someone else!

ZK

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 1 year ago

You are one of my favorite authors, but no guy would take that slut back after what she’s done. He would NEVER be able to trust her.

So, while I like your writing, I don’t like this story. 1/5

rruymannrruymannover 1 year ago

Story left me in a quandry. Well written. But too many twists and turns to be believable. I didn't rate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

3 Stars on This Story . This is not one of his best works . I would not have given her anything what a Cluck . Maybe he did enjoy watching Norm screw his wife . With his money I could have disappeared for ever . No Divorce needed in the Caribbean . Just sit in a house in someone else name watching the Cuties on the beach . Works for Me if I had it to do over again . My wife is watching so I have to make sure everything looks Right

numbnutz49numbnutz49about 1 year ago

Wonderful story with most parts still believable. Where a story goes is up to the author and this author wrote a gem. No remorse for the score of 5* but if I was the poor guy, I would have run out of the hospital when the ex wife said 40 guys in 18 months. But it was just a small issue to him as he probably assumed it was One-A-Dzy like the vitamins.

RamazaRamazaabout 1 year ago

Why go Bach to a cheating ex-wife, if he knows there is a very high risk of her cheating again? What ever kids they might have or not have doesn’t matter to a cheater, cheaters are all about them self, they are egotistical and rarely care for whom they might hurt by their actions, so why set your self up for that pain?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I love you so much! I think I'll show my commitment to you by finding another new dick to fuck. Doesn't that sound wonderful? What an amazing life we'll have. You won't know where I'm at half the time or who I'm fucking but I'll come home and you can eat the cum from my pussy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very well written story but one I score low because he never should have gotten back together with her. You can love someone with all your heart but if you never trust them out of your sight, that's no way to live a life together.

FreakpowerFreakpowerabout 1 year ago

I remember both from wwwm and they both were a leveled couple without the possibility to cheat. And yet 30-40 cocks come on why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He's a junky and she's hard drugs.

He can't kick the habit but it'll kill him in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Porque tus mujeres siempre se comportan como putas y tus hombres son castrados que aceptan cualquier humillación??? No puedes salir de tus estereotipos y eso no habla bien de tu como autor.

40 hombres en un año????? Jajajaja Jajajaja

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonabout 1 year ago

Absolutely HATED this one. Separate vacations was a good one, and you really tried to paint Mona as a good person, but seeing her backstory here just magnifies that she was a disgusting character you tried to sell to us.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I'll never understand people who think their view on the world is the only acceptable way. People have choices and will make the choices that work for them. I don't think I've reached a level of perfection that would allow me to not accept the way people choose to live their lives as long as no one is hurt. I think there are 2 components to a relationship. Love is an emotion and only marginally amenable to conscious control. Trust is m m is more conscious and if lost can be difficult and often impossible to restore. In a sense trust as like a piggy bank. Over time trust coins are deposited. An affair breaks the bank. Some people are able to rebuild the trust bank and others not. The restored trust bank will never be as full as before but with proper management and controls can be sufficient, but will take commitment and work from both parties to do so.

LMJ

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut11 months ago

If you hang your story on a faulted core then no matter how well you write or how clever the story it is all faulted. Aviate, navigate, communicate with communication comming a long way down the list of time critical activities. Why would the Cesna drop like a stone, everthing has a known glideslope. You fly all the way into the accident looking for options. Running out of fuel: Filling up a plane isn't like stopping for gas/petrol at the gas/petrol station. You had a known quantity of fuel when you departed on your last journey, dependent on your load you might not be able to top out the tanks but you know what you had then look at the ammount you added to added to get your actual current fuel. You don't just get a short delivery. This killed the story for me.

SeaChangerSeaChanger10 months ago

I forcast she will not be dissuaded from fucking another 800 (40/year x 20 years) while raising her kids and loving her husband. 5*

rbloch66rbloch6610 months ago

This is a good read. As raw as a lot of the hurt and emotions were, there was a balance. Two valid sides to the story. Two people reacting. One or both not aware of or willing to see the part of the issue that is they are responsible for. The truth is everyone is doing the best they can. Their actions, good or bad, are always a reaction to something in their environment. There is a reason people do the things they do. - So much of it could be negated with honest communication. We’re trying to do better, but we’re not there yet.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I get goosebumps when you talk about love!

Oh really!

I don't know what goes through your head or the moral codes you follow in your life, but what you write doesn't speak very well of you.

The vision you have of husbands is depressing.

I pity you if this is how you live your life or those who see in your characters some kind of empathy.

jkthekatjkthekat9 months ago

50 years ago I caught my ex with her pants down with my best friend!

I have never lost that image. I liked the story but I agree that a ex or current who has fucked so much the last year will eventually revert back just for the thrill. So actually a great ending. I would have enjoyed the two children being born but mom and dad never remarrying. Just my opinion.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

like the story, like the ending

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They did a lot of talking bedside. But not during their marriage.

Well written. Normally I don't like time skipping but you made it work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really great story. But take her back? Don’t think so….

.

4 ****

mariverzmariverz8 months ago

Honestamente no se que pensar o escribír aqui...me gustó la escritura, pero esos personajes

..

Dios santo (3era lectura, creo)

tsgtcapttsgtcapt8 months ago

Great story, a bit "jump around" but, overall, great. Thank you.

Anonymous1956Anonymous19568 months ago

A well written story here..He's taking a risk, hoping that having kids would cause her to keep from straying. I don't know if I would be willing to take that risk..4 Stars..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wtf...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good story overall, but the ending is a bit of a stretch.

Hmmmm, on second thoughts, the ending is just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Maybe Mona was right thinking that he never loved her and she was just a convenient sex buddy. I know I would have my doubts if a guy claimed he loved me and yet he was acting like this.

Poor Cyndi is the only, even remotely, likable character here.

Sometimes, I truly pity this author. =(

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Didn't like the ending at all. Not sure why the wife suddenly went to being the worlds greatest slut, it just didn't fit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This author has good writing skills, but no after reading separate vacation, and this story, this author portray the husband as wimpy cuck husband that just love his wife too much to move on, big cock trope, size Queen slut wife are this author niche. This author makes the mc husband just suffers too much with absolutely no remorse from the slut wife. It was that way in separate vacation.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So I came here after reading separate vacation the other version, where we were introduced to this mc and Mona and a little glimpse of what they had been through, the author of that version gave us a peek of their story and I started liking them and Mona on that story, so I came reading this and ohhhh fuck no, there's no redeemable quality in this bitch at all, the moment she noticed he was backing away for a single night after hearing she couldn't give him children she decided to cheat? That also with his friend? For a year and on their marital bed. And she even admitted she might stray again after getting back together but oh so poor wimpy cuck mc decided to take her back wow. This author likes to torture mc husband and gives us a bitchy non remorseful slut wife in all his stories. He's a good writer no doubt and I get why some people like to read his stories, but nope just not for me

60022Mallard60022Mallard4 months ago

It should have been the "I forgive you for screwing up my life" as closure NOT ".... and I want you back!

Every sympathy with Cyndi.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Zakonczenie do kitu. Trzeba być idiota aby pozostac z taka osoba.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Uhh...yeah...but nope.

No. Fucking. Way.

He believes she's gonna slut around...she even admits she probably will.

And the author writes this as if this character still wants to have kids with this horrific cunt of a human being?

Sorry. It's too big an ask. A bridge too far.

There's just zero chance any sane man could get over the year long affair between her and his scummy partner. None.

And sorry. People get divorced all the time. Every day. When they still have love for their spouse. If you cannot trust and respect a spouse? You got nothing. You can still love a spouse and still divorce their cheating ass.

So...sorry. Despite the talent of the author in writing this...it still sucks. You can spray as much perfume as you want on a pile of shit. It's still a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The mc simply loves getting cucked end of story. Came here reading separate vacation a different version of this author story. Mona and the mc were introduced there, and I thought Mona must be a really loving wife, oh how I regret reading this, there's no way in hell he's taking her back. Can forgive her but there's no way he's taking her back with all her explanations. She was not even truly remorseful and repentant, she even continued having the affair, fucked forty to thirty guy's that's not a repentant wife who wants to get back with her husband. She even admitted she might cheat again. Truly felt for Cyndi. Get cucked again

bacchant2bacchant23 months ago

Since its a fact well published, why would you base your story on the myth that size matters. Its sad and pathetic that someone with your writing skills has to use such an ignorant angle. I didnt bother reading past that point.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I read the comments and some are complaining about the "double standard" around the label of "slut". For me, the gender doesn't matter. She's a slut because while apparently trying to reconcile, she still found 40 different dicks to fuck, and we don't know how many times each. If the genders were reversed, I would have the same opinion. I would label the man a slut too, in the same situation. That's literally, and I mean literally, equivalent to marrying a prostitute, irrespective of gender.

CadaverFECadaverFE2 months ago

Very well done. 5 stars. Like the flow, like the tale spin, like the momentum. Seems to check all the boxes.

I'm not sure how to categorize it? Do you consider it a cuck tale as other commenters have suggested? It obviously plays to that effect. Obviously has a lot of Recon to it, but also a bit of Burn as well. It's like, the attempt at Burn is in the fact that Mona is "extremely" jealous of the ONE female Lew manages to bed and get serious about. Perhaps because he in fact gets serious about her. While Mona sows her oats all about town. Truly nothing wrong with either aspect, just leaves a bunch of readers confused. And for that i applaud the effort, as you can read into it whatever you so choose. Yeah, yeah. You can go on and on about how 'well i would never get back with her' and 'he's such a pussy/wimp/cuck wanting to expose himself to more of the same' and 'she's just fucked in the head'. But it plays out so well in the typed word! Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Just curious why everyone rags on Mona (yes she slutted it up while divorced and her long affair), but did anyone reflect on the fact that the MC is a colossal asshole and terrible husband by how he treated her like sh$t and ignored her once it became clear they couldn't have kids. Her guilt about not being able to have kids and his all consuming passion to have them, drive the wedge in their marriage. Yes she cheated on him and they had to get divorced, but she was having an exit affair, it just took the husband so long to figure out because he was had largely cut he out of his heart and mind. Emotional neglect is also not fulfilling your vows. Don't get me wrong, having the long affair was execrable from a moral perspective, but it is not necessarily surprising given the context. They should have just divorced. Mona wanted to hurt him and did so via excruciating him about the asshole's big penis and how amazing the sex was. That is a standard tactic of this author to inflict pain on the husband. And it certainly infuriaties the readers... by intent. But objectively, the husband was just as much to blame in killing their marriage. He isolated himself emotionally and she eventually wanted to inflict payback. And they divorced. What she does afterwards with sexual partners is immaterial. I see it more as she lost the only man she ever loved, and she debased herself to hurt him and cause the divorce, but afterwards she just sought comfort in sex, no different than an alcoholic trying to fill the hole in their heart by drinking yo the bottom of the bottle, repeatedly. The ending with the "chains" was a bit silly and maybe some better language coukd have been used, but the gist was that he knew their love for each other alone would not be enough, but adding in the kids, that was what both wanted, a family, so much that it caused each of them to do destructive things, but now with the dream a real possibility, each would be too frightened (especially her) to risk losing that family. Now once the kids are out of the house? Who knows. Assuming there would be no infidelity after that is probably a poor bet. My only beef was how contrived it all was for the solution to only arise at the end. She started the affair to punish her husband and debase herself so there woukd be no marriage. It was like a form of cutting herself, because her husband had willfully emotionally abandoned her over a period of time, to the point he did not even recognize what he had done. Boy he was clueless on so many levels. Still 5 stars for the drama. Lol.

James G 5James G 5about 1 month ago

That was a lot of words to say he was the wrak useless cuck that he was afraid others would see him as.

No man would ever respect him, nor does he deserve it.

She's a whore, who, IF she had any to start with, burrned out any ability to pair bond with her time on the cock carousel.

Now he has a life of being the subject of public ridicule and raising kids with a woman who doesn't love him and who'll constantly cheat on him.

Not only would he have been better off dying in the plane, it would be better for humanity if he has before he passed on his weak seed.

Darkie10Darkie1020 days ago

Lost my respect for the MC. You don’t reveal how

Much of a shit he is until we’re well

Into the story.

Addicted098Addicted09817 days ago

They have too much baggage with each. Shoud have moved on. Maybe they can't love someone else cause they were together fo years. But they woud have been happier with so.eone else.

Billy_Ray_BanBilly_Ray_Ban7 days ago

Sorry…. I could pontificate for a thousand words as to why this will never work out. But the author has already listed all the reasons as to why she’ll return to her whoring ways in the story. It’s inevitable. And the M/C is an idiot not to see it. 3/5 BRB

NitpicNitpic5 days ago
Right

The author is right,this is a work of fiction.In what he thought would be his last message,he might say he forgave her,but never that he still loved her.As for agreeing to provide sperm, what a cock of shit,she as just stated she has fucked thirty or forty men in the last twenty four months proving she is nothing but a slut.How long if they get together, before she opens her legs for another Norm?He should try to reconnect with Cyndi.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Gist of this story. A universal whore married to a whimp. She fucked the whole world while ad libbing her love for him without meaning to; and the whimp bows to her wishes because he can't keep his small head away from THE HOLE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous