All Comments on 'The Last Goodbye'

by DanielQSteele1

Sort by:
  • 394 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
the last goodbye

Your story separate vacations is my all time favorite story,but this one especially the ending "sucks". He doesn't have to "settle" for her. Find a good women . A "1".

NoBullAlNoBullAlabout 8 years ago
Jeez! Sometimes I worry about you....

This guy is supposedly super smart and he allows his cheating, slut ex back into his life? How stupid is that? And then I have to wonder how come he ran out of gas? Was the slut responsible for that?

For god sakes he should put his 'big guy shorts' on and run don't walk away from her! Get his big head treated and maybe it will actually start to dictate what the little head does. Most men, especially smart ones, know enough to see the writing on the wall.... Once a cheater always a cheater and this ex more than ever with 40-50 guys in a year and a half? This reaks of a nympho mentality. I've known lots of guys who were very good at getting pussy but they all had to work sometime so 40-50 women in that time line just wasn't possible. Another of your good stories that would have been better if the male lead had developed a back bone even if had just been to tell her "I love you but I can't live with a slut so please fuck off!"

magma60magma60about 8 years ago
Disappointed

Introduced to these characters in WWWM. I expected something better from both of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great writer of stories for pansies

She tells her ex-husband, "sorry, I have to be honest...", and then launches into the story about how Norman the cheater is so much better than Lewis in bed and he has a bigger dick and he does her better than anybody anywhere. The sex was mind-blowing with Norm, and you pretty much suck in bed, Lewis, because you have a little weenie. Yes, I kept having sex with him long after you started the divorce and I've slept with every other man in town since then. Even some guys with weenies as small as yours, but you're still by far the worst because you really suck in bed. I mean, really, really suck.

Then Lewis, the self-described smartest man in the room, says I know you want me to sign this document because once you have a kid it'll mean that if I catch you cheating that I'll love my kid too much to leave you. So you get to screw other men without worrying about losing your husband and family. So this is a free pass to continue being the town whore!

So Mona the slut says, Gee Whiz Lewis, you're so smart! Yes, I'm planning on screwing every swinging dick within 400 miles because I love variety, I'm accustomed to sleeping with different men several times a week, and I'm not giving them up for you because you suck in bed. Can't believe you're such a smarty pants! Shucks, I'm a little embarrassed, but I'm still going to do it, because, uh, have I mentioned how badly you suck in bed, Mr. Tiny McWeeniecock?

Then Lewis says, (chuckling warmly) Yeah, I know you're a whore and you're gonna have more men through your bed than Paris Hilton and those lard-ass Kardashian whores combined, but I think you might eventually love me and the kids so much that one day you'll stop doing it. So I'll marry you and keep my fingers crossed, knowing that I'll be the laughingstock of the whole county while you're cuckolding me with hundreds of men.

Yeah, this is a marriage made in Heaven. Very well written story of a spineless male who, losing all self-respect, self-esteem, and common sense, remarries the town pump because he wants so badly to believe her lies when she says, "I love you". What a pathetic, pussy-whipped wimp. They deserve each other, I just hope their efforts at having kids are fruitless.

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 7 years ago
wifes

had 3 like that. lucky only 1 that we had a child. divorced before the child was 1 yr old & she did every thing she could to keep me away from it. didn't work .3 yrs later ended up married to her sister for 27 + yrs the best years of my life. she passed at 67 + from heart failure 5 yrs ago still find myself talking to every night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awful People

Both the main characters were terrible people. The wife was a bitch, and he was an absolute shit to Cyndi. Impossible to like this story, because of this.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 7 years ago
To the nay sayers of this story......5 Stars dammit!

Seriously???? The shallow bitching of commenters on this story wants to me throw up! Like...WTF! This was a terrific story that had all the drama...heartbreak...turnaround...tripped out...freak out depression...of a love/hate..messed up...complex reality ...any man/woman relationship could have. I loved the heartbreak...the dysfunctionality...the terrible miscommunication between the sex's that was presented here. Fuck you nay sayers...to the author...applause..Applause! Thank you for sharing your incredible craft as a wordsmith. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Written But:

The story is about two losers! The wife is nothing but a whore,slut,pig but she is supposedly smart..HA! Doesn't sound too smart to me! And Hubby is as just as dumb and nothing but a wimpy cuckold who seems to love/hate being one! No one really to root for in this story. Like I said well written but the storyline is bad!

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Damn

When I started this I didn't think you pull a decent story out of the situation. Forgive me for underestimating you. Very well written, interesting and involving. Five stars.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 7 years ago
'Gotta feel real sorry for that poor Lew...

When you're this unable to fully walk away from someone who hurt you so badly... doesn't get any weaker than that.

And I know, I know - some people who actually saw his actions as a sign of strength. To which I would reply: he could have forgave her, even admit to still be in love with her, while still acknowledging that they are not good together.

'Cause they're not. At all.

In any case, glad to see the author ending this story where he did, because there's not doubt an epilogue would have mentioned Mona's new indiscretions. Overall, this story is undoubtedly very well written, but I'm completely unable to relate to any main character in it ('should be really thankful for it, right?!) Still, very nice callback to the writer's first story here - those Cases women sure doesn't know how to keep their men!

Now, I'm wondering if Steele can actually pull off anything else than cheating wives tales set around Jacksonville... 'Gonna find out, though.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 7 years ago
Well wriiten

But I didn't like the way it turned out. Couldn't have done that myself.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 7 years ago
Two questions about this story...

- Where the hell was Bill Maitland during this whole mess?

- Isn't it weird Cyndi never mentioned she knew Bill during meeting Lew?

It's a well and good to set up all of this stories in the same universe... as long as you don't get too lazy with continuity and characters' relationships. Which is something Steele is seriously guilty of here. "The Last Goodbye" would have been much more realistic if his lead character's ACTUAL BBF was around... unless Bill ends up dying during "WWWM" - nope, 'haven't finished reading it yet!

Still... Don't see how a guy like Walters could forgive his ex for this level of betrayal... but, then again, DQ1 love reconciliation, so... it is what it is.

Hotwife805Hotwife805almost 7 years ago
Really clever story

I was thinking this was a great story until she confessed to 40 men. Really? An attorney? He couldn't keep her faithful with no men but himself so what are the chances he ends up babysitting the kids while she is out fucking her brains out? He's an idiot.

Really well written but not plausible. Five for a skillful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A tramp and a cuckold wimp

He wasn't smart, just a wimpy cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An idiotic pathetic cuckold/wimp crap!!!

If you author ever take a look in the mirror then remember: so looks a cuckold/wimp!! And for your crap story - no comment to real shit!!!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Lew may be right but since she wrote such a detailed pre-nup, Why didn't he add a line of infidelity - that the children go 100% to the faithful and the cheater gets only the clothes on their back and child support/college fund payments with visitation only when all payments are current.

They were being so smug but Lew was stupid not safe-guarding the families future from a known vicious cheater. And to think this whole thing is due to those two, Class #1 & #2 SMART ass lawyers could not see a way to have children 6yrs ago.

thebulletthebulletalmost 7 years ago
Well done

So many negative comments by the macho morons who hang at Lit to eviscerate any LW story requiring actual thought. DQS's characters are quirky and original, like real people. They don't follow predictably knee-jerk story lines like in the vast majority of LW stories here, but act and react viscerally, unable or unwilling to imagine how those actions will affect their partner and their relationships. We all have done that in our lives, I'd guess, screwing things up by reacting badly or thoughtlessly.

This story had real people, very smart people making dumb, hurtful decisions that ruined their marriage. But they were decisions of the gut, not the mind or heart.

The eventual denouement, although a somewhat bitter pill, made sense.

There may still be a great deal of emotional pain in their future, but maybe they'll live happily ever after. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is just a story

Even though it is just a story, somehow this author relishes sadomasochism and make his heros pine like a teenage voyeuer peeping on mom and dad. All his heros are just that. Nobody says it explicity; taking back a whore after spouting some psychobabble; his heros are sick fucks. They don't need to be loved. Honor matters, period. With education comes gift of gab and with that gift you can perhaps justify most hideous of crimes. There are good women too; sex is in the mind and the built-up to it. A good woman will never throw away a marriage for a big cock. There's so much bonding and supporting and warmth and comfort in a married life and that a big cock cannot provide even if it stays erect for hours. Neitsche said 'marry that woman with whom you can be friends and have a conversation when you are 60;; he pretty much summed it up what marriage means.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sick, offensive story

This is really well over the top. Mona abuses him, disrespects him and has sex with 40 guys in a year and tells him she will not stop trying to collect STD's. He gives up the classy, beautiful Cyndi for a cheating future with slut Mona. Pure masochism; pity the poor children from that relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
i thought

i thought matt moreau was worse; this tops it; what a sick fuck, and I think he deserves her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Agree with others the ending ruined the story

This story started out so strong, but by the end I kind of stopped caring about what would happen. It died off fast. Not to mention that was one of the worst endings ever. Kind of wary to read the rest of your stories now. Like "Clarity" I loved the story, but hated the end. Your endings somehow manage to piss me off more than any Matt Moreau and BigGuy33 story.

Great writer you are, but your endings seem to fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a comment directed at the author

you are probably one of the best if not the best writer on this site

your stories keep readers on their toes and personally i feel like im in the story looking in like a fly on a wall

your main characters are always smart and tough to the core and are all married to big titted beautiful smart women who are basically sluts and you seem to think that love conquers all and that all men think with their dicks and not their minds and you may be right seeing how the morality of our country is in the dumps

i would rather read a story of a weak man that that throws a cheating slut to the curb and makes her pay one way or another than this bullshit of taking a slut back but hey that s just me and i know that there are plenty of idiots that love the LOVE CONQUERS ALL bullshit yourself being one of them but you are a very good writer

and i hope to read a good burn the bitch or bastard story from you at least once

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't understand

In every other story the cuckolded husband accepts and supports the children his wife had with her lover(s) but in this one the marriage broke up because the husband wanted his OWN biological children?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dqs and mm

closeted cum sucking homosexuals. die both of you

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Comment by John cause this will be a two parter.

I read some of the comments (I'm sure they must be men) and feel so sorry for them. They either have so much pain from a woman cheating on them or they never really loved or understood a woman or saw them as a real human beings. I am male btw.

What he did to her, rejecting her when she couldn't have children had to be at least as bad as him seeing her cheating. Not having children for a woman must have killed her. And while she is going through that he is not supportive of her and does the opposite rejects her and makes her feel worthless. She should have left him as he essentially had passive aggressively really left her. Maybe she thought things will get better eventually and rode it out and then it was too late.

But so many of the men commenting on here can only see the cheating "slut" and completely discount her as a human being with the ability for profound pain just like him. They critique the author when only he is being better and wiser than them and is not writing only from the male ego. In fact, his stories have made me see things much more openly myself taking into account the perspective of past lovers and considering what they have gone through.

bigguy323bigguy323over 6 years ago
Never reconcile with a cheater. A cheater will always cheat.

He might love her, but he could never trust het. ⭐️ One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jeez, I’ve so many good writers here practically genuflect to this author, DQS1. And I don’t get it. Yeah, the guy is talented, and technically his stories are very good but I think a lot of credit goes to the editors for that. Yeah yeah, I know, I’m not a writer, how dare I? Hell, I’m not a plastic surgeon either but I know good results from bad when I see them.

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

Well it is a love story, despite what the comments that have been written saying he should kick her to the curb, I think that the story clearly shows they do love each other. The only thing is can he be with her after seeing and hearing her in bed with Norm. True her explanations are good as for why she did and said, but it would take a real man to forget it, forgive sure forget hmmm. He had unjustly, hurt her a lot over the children thing but that’s when they needed a therapist. Think they should try again but with a strong prenup that he get everything but her clothes, including full custody of the kids if she ever cheats again. Don’t know if I could re-marry her again, maybe live together and after 10 years then marry if things are going well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good writer? Yes he is.

Awful wimps stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A missed opportunity

He had a chance to eat the cum from his best friend out oh his wife's snatch, and he didn't take it. He could have avoided the whole divorce and gotten closer to both of them with that act of love. Shame.

IamreadingtomuchcrapIamreadingtomuchcrapabout 6 years ago
Dqstele wife was gangbanging a lot ,

While he was holding her purse. Shee got aids , gave it to him, to their children. They are dead. That why he stoped writing. A family line of cum guzzling cucking wimps, and cheating whores died out. Good riddance

waifwaifabout 6 years ago
Why LW Commenters are the WORST

OK. Let me explain.

There are not just two types of LW stories, but almost every comment posted puts them as either Burn the Bitch (BTB) or Resolution at all Costs (RAAC). Because of this issue, LW stories probably receive the lowest overall ratings on this site. If the bitch doesn't get burned to a crisp, the BTB fanatics dump 1* rating and trash the story. If the bitch gets flamed, the RAAC faction gets all pissy about it and give 1*.

Invariably, every LW author is guaranteed to antagonize half of the readers.

I prefer BTB over RAAC, and I would have preferred that Lew refuse to reconcile because of the damage Mona did to their marriage. I have no problem with how he handled himself right up until he took her back. I truly feel that Mona had an obligation to confront her husband about the damage he was doing to their relationship rather than having an affair.

I still gave it 5* because I love the QUALITY of the story.

It is not about having a great editor or having a firm grasp of language and syntax. It takes a hell of a lot more to craft a quality story. It takes an interesting premise and a plot with a firm hook. You then must create compelling characters with intelligent dialogue and thought-provoking interactions. Finally, you must have authenticity.

This is what makes DQS one of my favorite authors.

waif

etchiboyetchiboyabout 6 years ago
Incredibly well written, as is usual for DQS.

I’ve got to say, Lew must REALLY love Mona to get back together after a year and a quarter long affair with Norm. I love my wife, but if she carried on a longterm affair with anyone else, I’d also hate her; enough to, figuratively, hurt her. Well, I guess Lew did hate her enough for a scorched earth divorce. It was just the near death experience that got him to see he still loved her, despite still hating her.

The near death experience makes this not be a typical “cuck-shit” story. It forced Lew to rip away the surface hate and hurt of the affair to reveal, to himself, he still deeply loved Mona. For me, only some sort of extreme (and I mean EXTREME) emotional experience - any sort of life or personal near death experience, be it of yourself, your parents, your kids, or anyone else close to you - is something I would count. Otherwise a long term affair is not anything that, at least with me, could be easily ignored, and what bugs me a lot about most “cuck-shit” stories.

This is the first RAAC story, with a long term (though not necessarily limited to) affair that I am OK with the RAAC. Usually, IMHO, most RAAC stories have the agrieved spouse too easily forgive the cheater. A drunken one-night-stand might be forgivable. A short “fling” less so. But a 15 month affair? In most cases it’s, ‘Come on! Give me a break!’ There’s, almost, any mentally healthy person, could stand that.

But this story gets a “pass”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No. Fuck no

A year and a half. Then 30 to 40 guys in the next year and a half. Even post divorce that is one slutty cunt.

Why would you take her back.

Great writing. Usual cuckold wimp husband for this writer.

Don't need to read anymore stories.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 6 years ago
WOW!

There are actually human women out there but this author keeps writing about absolute scum of the earth cheating skanks and the truly weak men who stay with them.

Too bad because this author can write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
meh

DQS quit posting to sell his tripe to unsuspecting house wives.

I wonder how many people upset over BTBs cheered Joffrey Baratherian's death in Game of Thrones...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good, not great story

The story is actually well written. However, the ending is crap!

He says that he knows that even if they get back together she will still cheat oh she "may" slow down or stop cheat all together and that he's okay with that. That's bull shit !!! Oh, there are probably some guys that would allow this but I have never met or known any guy who'd agree to letting his wife fucking other guys whenever and wherever she wanted.

The story line was good but the ending is unrealistic. (Just my opinion)

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 6 years ago
Awful.

Big titted women, women who screws an unbelievable amount of men, a wimp of a husband, bs legal maneuvering, women cheating on clueless husband etc... all your stories are variation of a theme.

Weird world you live in. She had sex with 40 guys in a year? Come on, she would have time for nothing else.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
for sale

Something is being sold here, I feel like I was trapped in a locked door 6 page "presentation."

There are a couple things that really clash with reality, even in a fantasy. It's unlikely he would be actively seeking a relationship so soon after divorce. And the bitterness of the ordeal, makes the confession unlikely. But for the story, it was an unexpected plot element.

Whatever respect left for the woman would be totally shattered by her revelation, despite the double standard sales pitch. I would be shocked, and other things. He could have divorced her after that drunken night when he realized having kids was something he couldn't give up. I would disagree, but I also disagree on leaving it to fester into unlove.

And I think the rather demeaning papers aren't a likely thing. OMG, who would go into a suicidal rage over an ex dying when they were emotionally divorced years ago? There's tons I wish I could apologize for, but if it happens or not, it still happened, still came to terms, still looking forward. Does that mean he should take her back?

And...I bet despite his confession, his already eligible status would still be there, so taking her back is pretty contrived....oh I guess that's what the whole story is about.

Can't let things go without physical abuse, eh? Definitely dots that last "i."

I think a better ending would have had her putting inflatable foam in his gas tank or maybe just bending the float arm, if they use those in planes, or soldering a resistor in line with the sensor, or....hey, I don't know shit about planes.

lightlytoastedlightlytoastedabout 6 years ago
are you crazy

you should at least once finish a story. And let the man keep his balls and kick the bitch to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant.

Just damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

Typical bullshit from Daniel Q(uckold, spelled wrong) Steele 1(inch penis)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Story had potential

The problem was, wife didn't include the husband. I agree with the last comment. Husband needs to be part of it. Husbands need to watch or participate, otherwise wife is selfish. Have to agree with low rating. Hint. Letting husband have a cream pie is what a true loving wife would do. 2 stars.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
Another 1 Star Story, congrats

I stopped reading the whole thing on page 4 and skipped to the last part of the last page. Glad I didn't waste anymore time with this. Are you a serial Cuck Boy?

andyinozandyinozalmost 6 years ago
Could have been a really good story ...

.. but you screwed it right up with the last couple of pages.

(a) He should not have even considered taking her back after bonking his 'friend'

(b) As he said, and she agreed, Mona IS a slut for knocking off 40+ guys when they were separated. He can NEVER trust her after that.

Perhaps the plane crash rattled his brain so much that he was incapable of making rational decisions.

1*

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"A woman with 40 guys is a slut."

In a year and a half? Damn straight.

He must really hate his cock if he's thinking of sticking it in that skanky whore.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Yeah

HELL no. Moving on from the nympho AND the manipulative back stabber of a mother, find someone else because NOW, he's a WILLING cuckold.

And your plane facts are bullshit. Cessna's don't fall out of the sky when the engine quits. They become gliders. Now if you are dumb enough to fly single engine over a forest at night in weather, then yeah, you do have a death wish and no you are not a good pilot. But they still don't fall out of the sky like "the proverbial rock" unless you are spectacularly stupid and fly into a thunderstorm that rips the wings off. Don't fly into weather you can't handle and don't run out of fuel. Avoid those two things and you are safer up there than on the highway. That's just lazy research. Drive over the to the fbo at the closest airport and ask a pilot to review the flying excerpts from your story. It will keep you from saying stupid shit.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Waif

Agreed. I've suggested LW should be two different groups.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story- very lawerly

What I mean is, as the plane is running out of fuel he’s thinking about who else is responsible, who can be sued. But it’s always the pilot’s job to check the fuel status before takeoff. He is the “pilot in command” and uniquely owns his own negligence when the fuel runs out.

I loved the story- real people with real world issues. Great dialogue.

Many thanks for your labor on this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Im sorry sweetie

Its my fault you cheated on me, how dare I be upset that we couldnt have kids?

And it was so cruel of me to work to give you everything you said you wanted while you sat on your ass and fucked around and dint contribute a single cent to the household

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Long but BRILLIANT!

This story is multi-layered as far as plot and characterization is concerned. It gives the high and lows between the two main characters that are thrown together in the most romantic and heart breaking story on Literotica's loving wives. Just when you think you know where the author is taking it he surprises you. Loved it! I am in the process of reading you 21-part "When we were married" series- is this Lew and Mona the same couple we meet there? Because he is very certain that Mona will not cheat on him. I am going to read ALL your stories because I LIKE your writing mind. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope

I've only just found this site, and now I'm hesitant about it. You're the first author I decided to read and I've read three of your stories, and I think that I'm done with this site because I'm afraid that I'll come across another story like yours. This is time that I've wasted and will never get back. Even when the woman's a worthless bitch and completely at fault you still blame the guy. You're like an apologist or a male feminist or just actually a girl. Absolutely pathetic.

-Adrian

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
She is loved and forgiven OOPS I said that trying to get even wanted you to hurt and be reminded by everyone what a slut you are

Hated story 0 stars

Cuckold pure and simple

Smart no is dumb ass wimp

Made my own interpretation of his supposed last words

With my interpretation of his last words bitch you suffer every day as people keep asking how you can live with yourself after treating such a wonderful guy like shit you are epitome of slut. If not my way then I have to admit I wasted my time reading this

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Reread.... 2*... Why well after she heard his death-eulogy making all the news outlets she still fucks others. The 40 in 1.5yrs is bad enough but after his death-deceleration... Nope sorry he's an idiot. Mary her sister and get the goods without all the terminal.

Lawyers are so much 'smarter and better then all' us sloven commoners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One or the Other

Entertaining story and I don't usually agree with the haters, but... On one hand a beautiful young woman who loves you to death, fucks like a bunny rabbit and wouldn't cheat to save her own life or a filthy whore who cheated on you with your "best friend" in your own bed and as probably a conservative estimate fucked 30 to 40 men in a year and a half with no mention of protection and lied to your face every time her lips moved all because she loves you... Hmmmm, which one would I choose? Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don’t Know How To Rate Your Stories

Technically, your stories are excellent. The plots flow well and your characters are well defined. But I find the conclusions of your stories to be horrendous. I simply don’t see any way for a man to have a shred of dignity left if he takes this wife back after discovering her cheating on him for a year with his partner/best friend and then goes off on him with the diatribe she has. And your stories all seem to be like that. Man loves wife.....wife cheats and is caught.....wife belittles husband and walks out.....wife constantly harasses husband after that.....husband has sudden epiphany that he can’t live without wife despite getting into seeming loving relationships with caring woman....husband reconciles with wife because she comes to his new home and sucks his cock.

So, like I said.....technically, you’re a great writer, but your stories are pretty demeaning of men.

meganann10meganann10almost 5 years ago
What?

I like DQS stories but he seems to make the men or husbands into wimps , After a year long affair with his partner and then she screws 30 to 40 men in a year and a half and he remarries her no way hated the ending to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Is He kidding Himself?

Got to agree with most of the comments about his thoughts on their future. She doesn't really want the kids, just him. So it may take her a few months or even years but she will be available pretty soon.

One question: Why would the rescue team bring him back to a great hospital Jacksonville when Atlanta was a hell of a lot closer?

cybojicybojiover 4 years ago
Cold

Hearted woman, I would let her go. She would never be true and its not worth the risk. Cut bait. 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Unfortunate

There’s no clear reason for reconciliation other than maybe residual feelings on the male protagonist’s part. She humiliated him and then continued to engage in sexual activity long after she “decided to win him back.” Frankly Lew, contributed to the degradation of the marriage, but it’s cruel for him to endure a life of public cuckoldry after his wife unapologetically ran him through the mud. I understand you are an RAAC author, but you really have pushed the boundaries in order to humiliate the male gender in this story. There is no real reason to reconcile here and to do so and continue on makes a mockery of any story in which these characters are included.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is your most disturbing story.

He never gets a moment of peace and balance. She is the worst kind of slut a man can find himself saddled with. But you haven't raised my ire. Your formula has lost its impact. You have flagged this horse too many stories.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Cheaters caught but no punishment from him

What man does most of work so partner can screw around

Oh yeah

Wimp

Gets cuckolded and comes back for more

Wimpy Cucky

She screws 40 more

No man I would have as friend

Right telling Norman dick fantastic for a year just building him up

What a crock of shit

1 star

Write one way about character and change it 180 degrees NO

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Amazing how some folks react to reconciliation

Jtwheels, I am amazed at your comment where you label Lew a cuckold and a wimp. While technically he was a cuck, it was not witting or willing. Unfortunately for you, also, Lew showed tremendous maturity, strength, and love, by talking things out with his wife, emotionally and logically evolving and forgiving his wife, and then agreeing to work things out with his soon to be re-wife. He didn't retreat into an emotionally challenged and/or retarded pure BTB obsession and singular focus. Life happens and you deal with it.

To Daniel Quentin Steele, great story! Your multiple amazing plot twists really make it a pure joy to read your material. Thank you for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story....

I loved the story but really Mona is a bitch, I understand how mad she was to do what she did, but as Lew mentioned she never regreted it, and that´s what makes this reconciliation such a bitter pill, she regreted been caugh, she regreted that he was hurt, she regreted the divorce and him guetting engaged, but the act was never a cause of regret, the problem isnt even how much she enjoyed it, but how unrepented she was of it. I don't think she loved him as she claimed, and Lewis is smart enough to realize that.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Seriously umm no

This is Raac at it's worst, poor guys betrayed by everyone in his life except the one he was going to marry and he takes her back, barf.

PattyCakesandMrPringlesPattyCakesandMrPringlesover 4 years ago
WTF

Absolute shit. Dude, I love reading enough that even if I don't like a story, I never feel like my time has been wasted, even with some of the horrendous shit on this site. Then I came across this pathetic category and your stories. This was just another of your repetitive spineless male/worthless female cuck RAACs. I don't know who should be more insulted by your characterizations, men or women? The only way the word good can be applied to this mess is if you have a cuck fetish. Without one you see this clearly for what it is, just pure garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Embarrassing

A contrived, unrealistic, nauseating pile of jello.

I cannot believe what I’ve just read. You really must be laughing yourself stupid as to why anyone could take this seriously.

No man ever would put up with a woman who slept with business partner and then 40 other blokes in the space of a year and blames him !

She’s a SLUT. No excuses, no remorse, no care, no love just a woman who is deliberate, cold and calculating, setting out to humiliate and belittle her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well, let's start with the basics

From this story we can tell that DQS lacks a big cock. Why? Because if you have one you know that, contrary to porn and LW, the bigger it is than average, the more women who will not want to fuck you. At nine inches (which statistically no woman is likely to encounter), and almost no woman is going to enjoy it unless you keep a lot of it out of her. Second, DQS doesn't know much about female anatomy because he writes nonsense about "big cocks" stretching out pussies so much that the smaller husband can tell later on. Of course, that's idiotic. I invite DQS to put his index fingers in the corners of his mouth and stretch. He can hold the stretch as long as he wants, but when the fingers come out his mouth will go right back to normal...no one else will ever know he had done it. Vaginas are highly elastic. While they can loosen a bit from tearing during birth and/or loss of tone in the pelvic floor muscles, and that's about it. Even if a cock has a 7" diameter (statistically almost no woman will ever experience one), it isn't going to reduce the elasticity of the vagina, which after all can accommodate a baby's head.

A lot of the stuff about the law business is idiotic. Let's leave aside the the courtroom stuff, which as described wouldn't happen. The idea that a "society wife" who hasn't practiced in years is going to somehow become a fearsome litigator with a "national practice" in a backwater like Jacksonville in the course of a few months or even a couple of years is ludicrous.

Finally, DQS writes a character who, for most of the story is a relatively normal, psychologically healthy husband and at the very end turns him into a cuck. Suddenly, he becomes such a beta male that he doesn't mind that Mona has proved that she is an uber slut since she was caught. Moreover, he thinks there's a good chance that once she ties him down with children that she'll go back to being an adulterous bitch believing that he'll be a good cuck because of the children. Yes, the husband thinks it MIGHT not turn out that way because the children will change her, but he signs up for a likely trainwreck with a proven slut, something that no intelligent, psychologically health man would do. If DQS was to write about a low T, weak, beta male cuck, you don't completely change your character at the end of the story to accommodate that.

In sum, this is a very well written bucket of vomit. Good technical writing, however, doesn't make up for grossly defective content.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago

So who gives a crap if this story could really happen? Most readers are smart enough to recognize FICTION when they read it; and fiction usually involves suspension of belief to allow us to just join the author's created world for the short time we are involved with the story. Those who are incapable of recognizing this show their shortcomings in their comments.

DQS this is the second time I read this one and enjoyed it almost as much as the first time. THANKS! cd

AncientTravellerAncientTravellerabout 4 years ago
Typical DQS story

In his stories the protagonist is ALWAYS a wimpy wreck who could not fight his way out of a paper bag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Usually like your stories

Although the characters never seem like real feeling people, more like reptiles. This one there are more emotions , but they are like no people I have or will ever meet. I can understand a couple drifting due to overwork , the idea that they can't have a family or sexual neglect. Certainly reason to drift apart and explore other options. If she had brief forays and then afterwards slept with someone for a year , maybe. But a year long affair with a close associate, even a horned dog one, is throwing rocks at a mirror , and there is no putting it back together again.

I also object to the standard excuses. The sex talk was just to make the lover feel more studly . I mean , of course it was . And you proved it every time you went back to. Him. There's the it was only sex school. Sex for a year with someone he trusted in his own bed. After seeing it , hearing it. The marriage is over.

The one thing I love about these stories is the issue is almost always communication (except for separate vacations ). Their lack of communication started their marriage in a crash spiral, and her cheating and him witnessing that, killed any chance of pulling out of that deadly collision. in their reconciliation, he states that he knows she is a very sexual being , and sleeping with his friend another month and with several others afterwards , are just the result of that unsatisfied sexuality. Perhaps that is why he is willing to accept them , and focus on what he saw. That the children would provide the anchor to hold those urges in check. Lame reason to accept insanity, and I won't be petty enough to say that that is at best a 20 year plan. I am a forgive and forget because you love someone, but this went way too far , even in a fiction. The end. No other ending is rstional.

Still, it IS fiction , and the real life event interwoven into this hard to believe tale is a clever trick to pull the burning marriage like the Phoenix out of the flames. Just can't see any world where this would happen. Maybe devotion to his new girl , or regrets they didn't work out. But to heal th he sounds , never. His story though. And Hansel and Gretel are going back into the woods to find another candy cane house , hoping against hope that the little old lady there will let them stay the night.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Didn't like this one, at all.

A shame really, since Lew was such an interesting character.

Mona was painted as a slut in this story.

And the relationship was BOGUS!

Love doesn't really work like that. The story suggests that neither has an ego or real feelings. Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I feel sad having read this .

I find it a pity that the leading male , so to speak , comes across as being wimpy !

It's ok being a nice guy , not being afraid to show your feelings , but that doesn't mean you have to lack a backbone .

Having sex with her husband's best friend and business partner , hoping to get caught , and all because she felt he left the marriage first !

Now , after having lied during the counselling she wanted and having experienced 30 to 40 other males , many of whom are probably acquainted with her ex husband , this female ' stud ' has found a way to produce the offspring they both wanted before their storm hit .

For two intelligent people and having the funds available, you might think they would have had fertility experts look into find a solution to their problem . And what a simple solution it was .

The question now should be whether or not the ex husband would want to be tied once more with the kind of women his former wife has revealed herself to be .

He needs to move on . Pure and simple .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Q for queer

Author's name should be DanielQueerSteele1 for the way it portrays the protagonists

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
3 stars

This poor asshole is the worst form of CUCK... He gives up a younger, hotter, more loyal girl to reunite with a cheating slut ex-wife??!! He would have done the world a huge favor by dying in the plane crash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Daniel Cuck Steele

You're a talented cuck but a cuck any way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
so sad

they try to betray his as smart , but not so really , after getting back togather he will be eating her lover;s cream pies .as for having kids ,he could have had them with another woman, and daniel creampie your stories are to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ever notice that other authors portray DQS' characters better?

I have and it's not surprising. This is utter rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Unfortunately more of the same pitiful nonsense.

A supposedly highly intelligent man allows a manipulative, cheating, whore to manage his life.

There are so many names for people like that; stupid is probably the politest one.

What a shame that your obvious writing talents are wasted on such rubbish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

This was pretty horrible. I loved Lew from your other story but you absolutely ruined his character here. And the wife character is as evil and slutty as they come and absolutely had no redeeming qualities. Not only did you reconcile them when she didnt deserve it but you had to make it worse by having Lew point out to her that she had gotten use to sleeping with heaps of men and that she would probably cheat on him again and then her not denying it, really? I cant believe you're man because of how you potray the main husbands in all your stories. Not for me but cucks will love this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Agree. You like wimpy cuckolds.

Why

She cheats and keeps being a slut and he is going to forgive and forge

No empathy for either one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

What a Cluck .. I would have Divorced Mona when I caught Her with Norm .. I also would not have done the 10 meetings .. And there is No way I would have taken her back ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

No

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

She’s shaking her head .

‘You son of a bitch, why do you have to be so smart”

‘Blame my parents I guess”.

“As I said you probably will eventually think about cheating again it’s in your blood now so no I don't trust you at all. I am not a gambler, but I am willing to try again under a few provisions.

First We get an ironclad contract with your sister that gives ME sole rights to the fertilized eggs.

Second you agree to never have any sexual contact in any form with anyone but me.

Third if you do get physical with another man even kissing we divorce and I get sole custody of the kids. You give up all rights to them and agree never to contact them or come within a 1000 ft. of them ever.

Fourth we sign divorce papers in advance and they are kept in my possession and in them you agree to child support and half their education costs and further agree to absolutely no contesting the divorce in any fashion like the last time.

Six I will from time to time at my discretion have you surveilled without your knowledge and you will agree to that before we get married.

Seven if we divorce due to your cheating you walk away with nothing but your personal things and your car and clothes. The house is mine and if it is not paid for you still have to make half the payments till it is.

Eight If you cheat before the first baby is born you agree to have he oe she taken from you at birth and not see it ever. I will retain any unused eggs to be implanted at my discretion in a surrogate of my choice but not you.

Nine you will have no contact whatsoever with anyone you have ever had sex with if you do divorce is mandatory.

Ten You will quit your job and join my firm and we will work together where you will be monitored as to your whereabouts when not in the office.

These ten conditions will be in place until the children reach the age of 21

You will accept these ten things now without any further discussion or walk out the door and never contact me again.

I love you and will never cheat but will not under any circumstances be a cuckold again you will have to earn my trust.

You brought this on yourself and in my opinion are now a whore

So you decide if you want to be a loving faithful wife and mother or a cheap slut it’s up to you.

Those are my terms what will it be?”

That would be my terms if I was to end the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of those stories...

.... where I can only think of beating the crap out of the "hero" in the worst possible way!! Why would anyone want to get back with someone like THAT? Nothing really made sense. Sorry, just 2*

tiercenpttiercenptover 3 years ago

lol

First I was like : yea ok I read LW Stories where they reconcile and get back together after cheating.

but then dropping a nuclear bomb like "I had like 30-40 guys this past year and a half and I kept fucking Norman after discovery for 3ish months"

I just had to laugh.

You forgot as your Story Tag: "cuckold", "ultimate cuck", "cuckold story"

Parts of the Story are decent. but I don't agree with the Storyline you went with and most importantly the outcome/end right here.

Ultimately here at the end, he became a wimp and cuckold, that what he "feared" to become.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
3 Stars

Why didn't He have the Angel of Death Handle His Divorce case ? I would not have taken Her Back .. There are Sluts on almost every street corner ..I will always Love My second wife . Even if We are Divorced . My first wife and her Daughter can enjoy their section of Hell .

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

I wanted to love this story. I really did.

I loved the building themes that showed us that both partners had allowed themselves to drift from their marriage with good reason and that they had fallen into the most basic trap of all — withdrawing rather than simply talking. "What we've got is failure to communicate!" It was so entirely plausible.

I loved that Lewis, facing near-certain death, spoke only of one thing: his true love. And I loved that Mona, in turn, had fallen into "incoherence" when she mistakenly believed that Lewis had been killed. Mona had always known she could get Lewis back in time. But that time almost came to a halt.

But in the end the story went off the rails (or should I say crashed and burned?). Daniel Q. Steele is one of my fave authors on Literotica, but I don't understand why so many authors resort to heavy-handed plot devices. (No, he's hardly alone.) So ... "thirty or forty" new lovers in a year and a half? Really? That's a couple *new* ones every month, month after month. That kinda turned my stomach and undermined all the romantic beauty (and dark humor) that had developed over the previous five pages.

I'm usually not aligned with the bitter cynics, but this time I am. Lewis should have walked away (well, once he could actually walk), and he should have crawled to Cyndi and pleaded temporary insanity. I mean, it's not every day that someone tries to fiddle with the radio when his airplane is about to fall out of the sky, right? Maybe he had misspoken under stress. Maybe his final cry of love had been garbled in transmission. So many opportunities wiggle out of what some amateur radio operator *thought* he had heard.

On the final page, this story plunged from five stars to three. ("Plunged." Get it?) Ugh ... and I wanted to love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Well written story.

This was a very well-written, well-planned story. I do understand not being able to get over loving someone. But the idea of taking back a woman that did all this to me, well, it just leaves me feeling sick. Also, I could never have forgiven a mother that betrayed me like that. Maybe I’m just too harsh: I accept that possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I should have read the comments first - sigh

But, no, I had to read the whole thing first and now I will never get that time back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sigh....

👎👎👎

secretsalsecretsalabout 3 years ago

Damn. When the writing is as good as this, I keep hoping the story manages to do it justice.

It didn't in this case, possibly because it largely revolved around two uninteresting self-destructive people.

I've got enough of those around me IRL.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

DQS you are a great writer. I just have a problem with giving a pass to this OBVIOUS SLUT!!!! 40 guys!!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

another story making men sound like simpletons where woman are concerned. Really starting to dislike this author. this ending would never happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She was right. The old double standard strikes again.

A guy fucks 40 women and he's a stud, but a woman who fucks 40 guys is a slut.

It's not right, but that's the way it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No Angel of Death in this one . I always thought Lew was a Shark in the Courtroom . I did not realize he was a Cluck outside the Courtroom .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just crap.

2**

MacHardyMacHardyabout 3 years ago

Interesting angle.

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Why

Why did she not come up with the in vitro suggest in their marriage.?How ever I don't think she should go back to him,he caused their break up with his attitude,not her fucking Norm.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

in a cple stories ive read from the author, i dont think the wives truly love the hubby they cheated on with atleast not how the hubbies love them. there is absolutely no way a loving wife would belittle the hubby on her exploits especially in detail. what she describes about her affair in detail would be a dealbreaker for getting back together. yes, its a matter of ego but mostly she seems to relish in it when telling Lew about her affair. i know its a story, but he shouldve left her. For someone like him, theres plenty of fish in the sea u just got to take the plunge

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous