All Comments on 'The Last Man on Earth'

by SilentStrength

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh so hot

So sweet, so believable, and really seriously hot. I'd love to see them make it to the bed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Fabulous story! I would love to read more about their relationship. You got me going with the erotic scene. So unique!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 11 years ago
You fooled me!!!!!!

I almost skip your story due to the title. Typically these type title in the interracial category tend to be degrading. The person of color is showcase as a caricature of themselves. I find reading those stories to be embarrassing and a waste of time. I am so happy I was pleasantly surprised for being in error. I enjoyed the story looking forward to the continuation.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011over 11 years ago
Great Story

As someone said earlier, usually the interracial stories seem to have some degrading aspects to them. This story was fantastic in that it didn't dwell on stereotypes and just portrayed the love and electricity between Paul and Reece. Keep up the good work!! And thank you for sparing us the degradation!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

What a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent! Five Times!!!!!

Great story. Thank you!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
*****

Great story .. i hope theres more of these two characters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you

For this wonderful surprise. I really like this couple and hope there is more about them.

Excellent job!!!!

Anjel54

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

I want more!!!!! This was awesome but it can not end like this. It needs more what happened the next morning...where did this go? Thank you! I'll be waiting for more!

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks!!

The response on this story has been awesome! I'm glad so many of you enjoyed this story and I look forward to writing more for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More to the story

I loved this story.it was written very professionly.you need to continue writing this story,tell us about what happens next,about their marriage, white big biker dude with big dick marrys black lady and they have children halfbreeds that grow up and have a good life as their white dad and black mother grow old and she gets fater in her butt and she looks so good as her hair turn grey,let her grow her pussy hair grow thick and black,this are just a few ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely wonderful! 5 stars!

Printed it off to share with my wife, who then attacked me she was so turned on by the story. Sweet, realistic, and hot, all at the same time. Please write more stories about how this romance proceeds. Oh hell, you write so well I will read any of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i think

Good stuff. keep it comin.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Great tale from beginning to end. 5 HUGE stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME!!

2 people connecting thoroughly, physically and it damn sure seemed to be mentally also! Great writing throughout the story line, these folks could become chapters very easily with the writers skill that have been demonstrated and it'd be extremely enjoyable to read and follow.

BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

This is a very good story. I wish it was a little longer to see how their relationship develop.

HectorBidonHectorBidonover 2 years ago

Terrific story. You describe the feelings and emotions of the day so vividly and so intimately. I really liked that these were two people who would not even have noticed each other, but then found themselves so turned on by each other, so perfect for each other, so fulfilled. Thanks.

4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20about 2 years ago

Five 💫 and will there be more chapters?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous