The Last Man on Earth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reese let out a frustrated moan.

------

Paul froze when he felt his balls against Reese's ass cheeks. Although he had just had an explosive orgasm just an hour earlier, he was fearful he would disappoint by cumming too quickly. After a minute, he tightened his grip on her hips and started rocking her. He could feel the walls of her pussy rippling on his cock with each slight movement.

The gentle motion was having an effect on Reese as Paul was feeling her wetness with each shift. As he slowly drove deeper into her, he shifted his arms a bit. He ran one hand up her back, resting on the back of her neck. His firm grip massaged into her, turning her into putty. His other arm came forward, first encircling her waist. Then pulling back and with his palm resting on her soft belly. Rocking her forward then pulling her back down onto him.

The smell of her body spray and sex was filling his senses. He looked up at her, at his left hand pulling down against her delicate neck. He could feel the short hairs at the nape of her neck standing up with goosebumps as he drove into her. He was aching for her and delirious from her wet heat.

------

Damn why'd he stop! Reese sat still feeling Paul's heartbeat through his cock so deep inside her. She couldn't believe he was so ready to cum again. Not since she was a fumbling teen had she seen a man so ready to go again that quickly. Then he started rocking her.

Oh. My. God. She shuddered inside as his cock slowly began to saw in an out of her. She could feel his swollen glans hit every ridge inside her. She could feel her moisture and it seemed to pull him in deeper. Now that's what Ms. Reesey needs Mr. Man!

She moved against him, following his lead. As she fell into a rhythm, his touch shifted and threw her into a mild panic. The one hand had slid up to her neck, pulling her down. She could feel his strength pushing her body into his. And it was making her very hot. He couldn't know that was one move that would make her melt. And it just kept getting better.

The tingling was starting just as his other arm came around her waist. Panic!

Reese knew she was not a small girl and went to great pains to conceal the parts that didn't make her feel attractive. And her lil tummy was one of those parts. Damn!

------

Feeling Reese tense up, Paul knew he'd touched an area that she was self conscious of. He breathed into her ear, "Baby, relax. You are so sexy, you have no idea. I want to feel all of you inside and out." With that, he moved the hand that was pulling back on her waist and slid his fingers down against the side of her clit.

Reese gasped at the contact. With this shift he now practically had her in a wrestling hold, impaled on his hardness. He could feel himself moving into her under his fingertips. He pushed her forward a bit and started driving deep inside.

------

When Paul whispered to her she almost jumped up. Until she felt his fingers slide into her folds, making her forget all about her waistline. Suddenly the fire was back on and even hotter somehow. As she tried to grind back into him, she felt his grip on her neck pushing her forward. At the same time, the lower hand was bringing her pussy straight down on him. How the hell is he doing that??

She couldn't fight it. He was too strong and had her immobilized, except for moving her body onto his smoldering cock. The harder she tried to change up, the tighter his grip pulled her back on him. The heat was rising from her thighs, overtaking her. It took her breath away when she came. All she could feel were his two hands on her holding her firm, and his hardness up inside her.

Her heart raced as her juices now poured out of her overworked pussy. Her breathing got shallow and she got dizzy, riding him hard. Now he was slamming into her, and she onto him. Overcome by her own orgasm, she could feel him losing his tempo as he was approaching his.

In a second he stopped, pulling her down harder than before. She felt the flood of warmth as his cock started jerking inside her. He was completely tensed up and she could not move. She looked down between her chocolate thighs and could see his scrotum pulled up tight, pulsing in time with his cock that was buried deep inside her. She came again right there. The sight was so incredibly erotic, and the feel of him being totally in control of her sent her over the top. She could feel his seed washing into her with each throb, making her contract on him in response.

She was unhinged. Never before had a man done that to her and she was savoring every moment.

------

When Paul started man-handling Reese, he focused completely on her. Plunging her down on to him. He could feel her shaking as her orgasm began its approach. That set him off. Paul felt every muscle in his body driving him into her as he erupted. It was as if his entire being was being forced through the head of his cock, spilling deep into her womb. The sensation was incredible, as he filled her with each spasm. Try as he might, he couldn't pull her any tighter to him.

As he slowly came down from his intense orgasm, his grip on her neck eased up, and pulled Reese down onto his heaving chest. Only their labored breath could be heard. His touch softened as he caressed her jaw, fingertips dancing across her lips. He shifted until they were laying on their sides, with him still inside her. Her face moved to his and their mouths came together again. Paul was overwhelmed with this woman.

He eased her off of his diminishing cock and over into an embrace, lying on the sofa on their sides. In a moment, with her warm body wrapped in his, he drifted off to sleep.

------

Reese snuggled down onto Paul's chest, feeling warm and safe in his embrace. This was the first time she had ever been truly fulfilled by intercourse. Her eyes drifted shut on that thought as she lay in his arms. Before, the few times she'd done the deed, it was right at this point where she'd jump up, run to the bathroom for a quick clean up, get dressed and scoot out the door. Not this time, though. The sudden urge to run wasn't there. This was...different. This was...right, somehow. She felt complete, and had no desire to leave.

She could tell Paul was drifting off as his breathing slowed and evened out. The beat of his heart thumped under her ear. His flaccid member rested between her wet thighs. Her last thought as she settled in and let sleep overtake her as well, was this is where she should be.