All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 13'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Love it long legs

Now bring Caspian back to life and I shall be your faithful servant ..lol

Beautifully written as always, and my only gripe is that it is too short.

Funnily enough Mrs J keeps saying that too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In Love or In Lust with her

I must've missed something. When did Elena think Henry was in love with her? I thought that she thought he lusted after her and saw the strategic value of a marriage with her. So glad you're back. I enjoyed this update so much. If you could clarify that point cool beans if not it's all good.

Thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it! :)

I'm glad Caspian's dead, but it looks as though he won't be easily forgotten. Sometimes, Elena could do with a swift kick up the arse. She comes across as being a bit thick, as she's always getting the wrong end of the stick. It's laughable ;)

Anyways, I think this is another great chapter. I'm gripped. Elena and Henry sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. ;) Can't wait for chapter 14. :)

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Very glad to see them work out their mutual misunderstandings. Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Wonderfully written as always.

long_legs2ulong_legs2uabout 10 years agoAuthor
Phew!

I'm glad you guys like this chapter - it was really hard to write, I think I need a vacation!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

Love the story and i hope elena and henry will be together er hehe,

Love your writing! X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous