All Comments on 'The Last Princess of Lorrea Ch. 13'

by long_legs2u

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hmm

Love the story and i hope elena and henry will be together er hehe,

Love your writing! X

long_legs2ulong_legs2uabout 10 years agoAuthor
Phew!

I'm glad you guys like this chapter - it was really hard to write, I think I need a vacation!

aisielynnaisielynnabout 10 years ago

*smiles*

Very glad to see them work out their mutual misunderstandings. Very much looking forward to the next chapter. Wonderfully written as always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it! :)

I'm glad Caspian's dead, but it looks as though he won't be easily forgotten. Sometimes, Elena could do with a swift kick up the arse. She comes across as being a bit thick, as she's always getting the wrong end of the stick. It's laughable ;)

Anyways, I think this is another great chapter. I'm gripped. Elena and Henry sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G. ;) Can't wait for chapter 14. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
In Love or In Lust with her

I must've missed something. When did Elena think Henry was in love with her? I thought that she thought he lusted after her and saw the strategic value of a marriage with her. So glad you're back. I enjoyed this update so much. If you could clarify that point cool beans if not it's all good.

Thanks for posting

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Love it long legs

Now bring Caspian back to life and I shall be your faithful servant ..lol

Beautifully written as always, and my only gripe is that it is too short.

Funnily enough Mrs J keeps saying that too :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous