The Last Six Months

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuffled around the bed so that I was behind Karen and aimed by hard cock at her welcoming hole. I gently pushed forward, separating Karen's pussy lips as my dick slide smoothly into her vagina. She moaned as my full length entered her. When I withdrew my dick was covering in her creamy wetness. I started to pump more vigorously which only caused her to finger my wife more violently. Jane had settled back on the bed, pulled her panties to one side and was watching intently as I thrust into Karen while her fingers were pounding into Jane. Jane reached forward, taking hold of Karen's hand and moved from her pussy to her mouth. She licked her own juice from Karen's fingers before covering them with lots of saliva. She then took Karen's hand and repositioned it near her pussy, squeezing the fingers together to show Karen that she wanted more than what was previously there. Karen moaned again but I'm not sure it was from my thrusting or the realization of what Jane was asking for.

Karen held her fingers together forming a sort of cone shape and began to press into Jane's pussy. From my view behind Karen I could see her bunched fingers disappearing into my wife. First knuckle. Second knuckle. Third knuckle. Karen withdrew her fingers twisting them slightly before reinserting them. The image of my wife being fingered this way while I was fucking her best friend was almost too much to bear. But it got better. Karen withdrew her fingers about half way and then started to slide them back in. This time though she didn't stop at the third knuckle. She kept pushing up her hand was buried up to the wrist in my wife's pussy. Jane's reaction was instantaneous. She began humping against Karen's hand all the time making increasing harsh breathing noises. Karen started to spin her hand inside Jane, back and forth. Jane was delirious and was thrashing about screaming how much she loved to fuck, how much she wanted to fuck and how hard she wanted to cum. That was too much for me. The sight of Karen's hand deep in my wife, my wife thrusting against it and the subsequent pressure that bought to bear through Karen's pussy on my cock sent my own juices spewing from my dick and into Karen's warm cunt. I moaned deeply as I shot my load. Karen, feeling the warm rush, increased her attack on Jane which in turn sent Jane over the edge. She cried out as her vagina gripped Karen's hand until it finished its spasms of pleasure. Gently, Karen withdrew her hand and licked Jane's cum from her fingers. She leaned forward to kiss Jane but missed her face as Jane was shuffling down the bed underneath her. Before she had time to respond, Jane had positioned herself between Karen's legs and was eagerly lapping up my cum that was dripping from Karen's pussy.

I lay back thinking, shit, what next? I didn't have to wait long to find out.

It was only about a week after our experience with Karen that Jane approached me one night and said straight out, that she wanted two men at once. My mind was reeling. My wife had gone from an experienced but shy lover to a ravenous vixen in a matter of months. I couldn't not agree given the pleasure we had recently had with another woman. I said, okay, and then she dropped the bombshell. I only want you to watch me with them.

Hang on, did she say what I thought she said? You want me to watch, I asked. So the two men are two other men? She nodded with a lustful look in her eyes that told me just the thought of her plan was already stirring her juices. Yes, she said. I want two men but I want you to watch. I want you see what I will be doing to you later. I swallowed hard and agreed.

The date was set. Jane did all the work on this event. She found two willing men after visiting a local club one Saturday evening by herself as I waited patiently at home. The men, John and Kevin, arrived on time at 8pm. Jane was dress in a sheer teddy that left nothing to the imagination and quickly established the theme for the night. She glanced at me as she moved to open the front door. She must have sensed my nervousness and smiled warmly, somewhat settling my nerves. Unlike previous adventures, we had no discussion about an exit strategy should things not go the way we expected or if one of us felt the action had gone too far. I had not met the men who would soon be fucking my wife. I had no idea how I would handle two of them if suddenly Jane had second thoughts or didn't want to do what they wanted. Her smile calmed me a little, but the nerves remained. Thankfully I had nothing to worry about.

Jane opened the door to the two men. The enthusiasm lighting up their faces was only matched by the tenting in the front of their pants when they were met by the teddy encased Jane. She invited them, kissing each deeply as they entered the house. At the entrance to the lounge, Kevin first, then John noticed me sitting on the lounge. They nodded their hello slightly surprised that another man was already in the house. I must have looked like a schoolboy waiting outside the principal's office. I nodded back. Jane moved from behind them and introduced me. She reassured them that she was theirs for the night but I would be watching. The men nodded their understanding as Jane led them toward the bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, that only a few weeks ago had been the scene of the FFM threesome. This time the letters were rearranged as MMF with another M on the sidelines. I took up my position in a chair we had placed in the room earlier in front of Jane's dressing table. Jane made the two men stand at the end of the bed facing the mattress. She crawled on the bed and scooted around so her back rested against the pillows and she faced the expectant men. She commanded them to undress for her. The men looked slightly uncomfortable but soon started stripping once they saw Jane move her own hand into the crotch of the teddy and start rubbing her pussy through the lacy fabric.

Kevin removed his shirt by slowly undoing the buttons from top to bottom. John took less time as he was wearing a t-shirt and quickly stretched it over his head. Both men, once half naked, showed off slim bodies. Neither was particularly muscular but both were quite toned. They then moved, almost in unison, to remove their trousers. As the reached into the waistbands to slide them down, they hooked their underpants as the same time. They pushed their pants down, bending over to slide them over their feet and momentarily hiding their packages from Jane who was steadily working on her pussy. Her own excitement was obvious as her pussy lips peeped out from either side of the teddy's gusset. John and Kevin stood to show off the final prize to Jane. Jane moaned as she took in the view of both men and pushed harder into the folds of her pussy.

Kevin was slightly taller. His brown hair was full on his head but quite thin in texture. His body hair was light and, what looked like, fluffy. His pubes were the same colour as his head and fairly straight. He didn't shave. John was darker haired and quite thick. His body was shaved down so that his dick stood out from his body from a tightly trimmed pubic area. Both men were of average cock size although they weren't fully erect as yet so there may have been more to come. Jane eyed them closely then smiled warmly as she invited them onto the bed.

The man scrambled onto the mattress and took up position on either side of my wife. Kevin started to kiss Jane as John, resting on his elbow, started to massage her breast paying particular attention to her budding nipples through the lace of the teddy causing them to poke through the gaps in the material. Jane's hand was still working her pussy – I could tell from the way her hand was moving smoothly across her lips that she was already very wet. While kissing her, Kevin traced Jane's arm downward until his own hand joined Jane's at her pussy. Jane spread her legs further apart resting her knees over the men's legs on either side of her.

My apprehension was disappearing and I could my own loins starting to stir. I squirmed in the chair to try and relieve the pressure but soon gave up and moved to allow me to undo my pants and slide them to the ground releasing my steadily growing cock.

While I was busying myself with my own pants, John had slide down slightly and was now biting Jane's nipples through the teddy. Kevin's hand had replaced Jane's who now had firm hold of his dick, rubbing it up and down while her buried two fingers into her engorged pussy. Without touching myself, I could feel the first drops of pre-cum seeping out of my dick.

John released Jane's nipples and shuffled around so that he was straddling her head facing toward her pussy, his feet at the top of the bed. He lowered his balls so they rested on Jane's lips. Her reaction was immediate. She pursed her lips to kiss his naked ball sack before extending her tongue to lick it. John tilted forward slightly allowing his balls to drop into Jane's mouth. She hungrily sucked on them while continuing to masturbate Kevin as he rammed his fingers, now three, into her spread pussy. John titled further forward placing his hand on the bed on either side of Jane's hips. His stiff cock was presented to Jane. She obliged by taking hold of it with her free hand and sliding her mouth over its head. As she withdrew the cock a thick line of saliva hung between the head of John's cock and Jane's mouth. She quickly caught her breath and reinserted the cock back into her mouth.

John meanwhile lowered his head toward Jane's exposed pussy. His tongue extended and lightly flicked against her bloated clit. He tilted his head to the right to make sure he wasn't hit by Kevin's thrusting hand. Kevin had turned his body slightly to give him greater access to Jane's pussy and now had four fingers buried within her. John increased the strength of his licks as was soon tasting not only Jane's clit but also her juices from Kevin's hand as he pumped in and out of her cunt. Jane, to assist, was rolling her hips up and down in time with Kevin's thrusting allowing the greatest access to both men. Meanwhile I had my hand full of my own cock which was slick with pre-cum.

Jane started to pump John's cock with her hand as she also started to nip on the head of his cock with her teeth. This caused John to sit up slightly releasing her pussy from his tongue but allowing Kevin to slide around between her legs. In the position he was able to get a full view of Jane's pussy into which he started to slide his whole fist. Jane's guttural groan signaled her delight and spurred Kevin on to continue his probing. Kevin's fist was a lot thicker than Karen's a few weeks earlier and it was obviously filling her up. Jane involuntarily started pushing against his fist forcing him further into her vagina. Her manipulations of John's cock also increased as she started to bite his shaft while massaging the head of his cock. It wasn't long before I heard a deep moan emanating from Jane that signaled her first orgasm. Her pussy gripped Kevin's fist stopping him from withdrawing it as it pumped against his curled fingers. Her teeth meanwhile were gripping onto John's shaft, her hand a blur around his head.

A she calmed down, Kevin slowly withdrew his hand as John removed his dick from Jane's grip before he came from her ministrations. Jane breathing heavy glanced over to me, watched me slowly pumping my own cock before returning her focus to the two men in front of her.

John lay down next to Jane and turned her so she was facing away from him. He lifted her leg so she was spread and open for his stiffness. Jane titled her hips backward for his easier access but was surprised when the head of his cock was placed at the entrance to her ass instead of her pussy. She welcomed him by pushing back further until the head of his dick pushed past her sphincter. Slowly John pressed forward, using his own pre-cum and Jane's soaking juices as lubrication. He then carefully rolled backward without losing connection with Jane until she was laying on top of him with his full cock up her ass. This exposed her pussy for Kevin who did not need a second invitation. He crawled forward until the head of his own cock was pressing at the entrance to Jane's pussy. He shuffled forward until her was fully embedded.

The men's cocks were rubbing against each other through the thin wall of Jane's pussy. The friction of their own movements against each other only increased the tension in their balls as their orgasms built.

Watching this from the sidelines was finally too much for me. I increased the grip on my hard cock and stroked as hard as I could. My own orgasm was just sitting under the surface. I had to stop a couple of times already for fear of cumming too early. This time, there was no stopping. I rubbed frantically as I watched my wife being sandwiched between Kevin and John. My cum burst from my cock shooting high into the air and spattering my face before the subsequent jets landed on my chest and stomach.

On the bed, the men's grunting hinted at the releases coming. To help things along, Jane started to rock slowly back and forth forcing their cocks first out, then in of her pussy and ass respectively. The men bore down and the pressure built. Jane then tilted her head forward and latched onto Kevin's nipple biting roughly. Kevin's reaction was instantaneous. He threw his head back and pumped spasmodically into Jane's welcoming pussy. His grunting like a wild animal as the pressure on his nipple only accentuated the gushing from his cock. Within Jane's body, John could feel Kevin's cock pulsing as it emptied its load deep in Jane's pussy. This in turn caused his own cock to start pumping deeply as his own cum raced along the shaft and burst forth into Jane's ass. Between both Kevin and John's ejaculation, Jane's midsection looked like a melting ice cream as their cum oozed from both holes. The men fell away to either side of the bed to recover. Jane however was not quite finished. She summoned me over.

I stood at the foot of the bed gazing down upon her cum filled body. Jane looked at me and noticed the shiny tracks of my own cum. She smiled and beckoned me toward her. As I knelt on the bed she grabbed my head and guided it toward her waiting pussy. I willingly obliged by using my tongue to first flick her clit before searching deep into her cum filled pussy. To taste another man from my wife's pussy was enough for me to start getting hard again. Jane meanwhile was grinding her pussy against my face. My tongue lapped at her pussy while her clit ground against my nose. It was not long before I could feel her building to her orgasm. When it came, her contractions forced more come from her pussy and into my mouth. Once she stopped, I lifted my face covered in her and Kevin's cum and started to masturbate fiercely on my renewed erection. Jane looked on as I rubbed for all my life. To help I wiped my hand across my chin and used the mixed juices of Jane and Kevin to slide up and down my hard cock. Before long, staring deeply into my wife's eyes, I could feel my second orgasm building. My balls contracted as my cum shot out and onto Jane's belly and pussy. I collapsed onto my knees between her legs before leaning forward to rest my head between her tits.

I told Jane that I love her and she said it back. As I drifted off to sleep between my wife's breasts listening to her deep breathing I wondered what could possibly be our next adventure. I can't wait.

12